It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My blood is boiling!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sweet Jesus...

If you ever see that guy on the streets, beat the living $hit outta him.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ive ran the scenario a million times in my head what i would do if i ever saw him again and it wouldnt be good...not for him atleast...a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: ATF1886
Terrible experience. No justification. Sadly we have to move on right? Or we dwell. Society is fecked up in many ways. I suggest hitting a punch bag man. It works for me sometimes.

'

How do we know there was no justification? White knights throw down your swords! While women may look weak and defenseless, they are completely equal with men and therefore do not deserve, nay, will not accept your special treatment. So says feminism!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Terrible experience. No justification. Sadly we have to move on right? Or we dwell. Society is fecked up in many ways. I suggest hitting a punch bag man. It works for me sometimes.

'

How do we know there was no justification? White knights throw down your swords! While women may look weak and defenseless, they are completely equal with men and therefore do not deserve, nay, will not accept your special treatment. So says feminism!

That depends on which feminists you're quoting.

It is possible to attain equality and accept the differences in gender and/or uphold some manner of chivalry at the same time. Hell -- once we master this, gender division will be lower than it ever has been before.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

You're allowing someone to derail this thread into that which will likely become a woman-hating rant all too common on ATS. Don't take the bait.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If she was certifiably mentally disabled, and you witnessed him abusing her, that's a felony, which means he can be charged. The cop was wrong.

I don't know what it's like in your state, but a cop has to personally see a misdemeanor to arrest or charge someone with a misdemeanor, which is what domestic battery is.

If you feel that strongly, file a complaint with your local DA.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So my manager pulls me in my office because now this guys is trying to cancel his service so im in the room while my manager calls this prick he didnt know i was in the room so the guy says o i want to cancel my service because your technician is made an assumption that i was hitting my wife so my manager goes to him well because my tech has been with us for 2years now and he has never cried wolf on a situation like this im going to go with what my tech said,

So then my manager proceeds to tell him sir you are the lowest form of $hit out there at this point im cracking up and the fuy says nothing so my manager tells him hey your responsible for the bill as of the day the tech went out and is due and as far as your cancellation request we hax your services cancelled of that day that me tech called and told me the story.

So the guy stated that he was not going to pay the bill at that point my manager said fine i hope you enjoy the lien on your property

I still feel this prick got away with murder...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
So my manager pulls me in my office because now this guys is trying to cancel his service so im in the room while my manager calls this prick he didnt know i was in the room so the guy says o i want to cancel my service because your technician is made an assumption that i was hitting my wife so my manager goes to him well because my tech has been with us for 2years now and he has never cried wolf on a situation like this im going to go with what my tech said,

So then my manager proceeds to tell him sir you are the lowest form of $hit out there at this point im cracking up and the fuy says nothing so my manager tells him hey your responsible for the bill as of the day the tech went out and is due and as far as your cancellation request we hax your services cancelled of that day that me tech called and told me the story.

So the guy stated that he was not going to pay the bill at that point my manager said fine i hope you enjoy the lien on your property

I still feel this prick got away with murder...

The more you try to tell this story the more it screams b.s

You manager cancelled his service and then thinks the guy should still pay? And a lien on his property, please.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

The service was rendered, payment is due. The 'lien on your property' line is a bit much, all that will happen if the douche doesn't pay is a ding on his credit. It's really annoying when you're telling the truth and some complete stranger accuses you of being a liar. Go troll elsewhere.

OP- Good for you and good for your boss!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Should've asked for a sergeant, if that didn't work ask for a lieutenant and notify your employer to call the department. (and repeat the same procedure if needed) most of all you should've immediately called somebody from the local women's crisis center. If you have not done so yet do so now.

You would have to see an action then. The lazy bastards that showed up just didn't want to mess with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: thesaneone

The service was rendered, payment is due. The 'lien on your property' line is a bit much, all that will happen if the douche doesn't pay is a ding on his credit. It's really annoying when you're telling the truth and some complete stranger accuses you of being a liar. Go troll elsewhere.

OP- Good for you and good for your boss!

I wish i could give you more than one star that was priceless, im starting to think those two million stars came from trolling people lmao , the lien on the property was my manager beating his chest to the prick.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

One thing I cannot stand is a man putting his hands on a woman, I can't understand how this guy just got away with this, sorry I needed to vent I don't do good with violence....

every one is allowed to defend themselves from any attacker. gender does not give permission to abuse and neither does it give any one else the right to abuse.

one thing i can not stand is anyone putting their hands on anyone else.

i don't know the details of the altercation you witnessed. but for myself i never assume a person is guilty or innocent because of gender.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Your right no one needs to put thier hands on anyone period, but i cant understand how you nit picked one three line answer out of at least 45 posts in one thread..,???a reply to: subfab

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

i meant no offense. that post lead well the thought i had regarding gender and crime.
we never really understand the voice we put into our posts until someone responds.
i apologize if i seemed mean.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
At all bud trust me ive seen some women wamp on men too its a two way street the problem with my situation was a mentally incapacitated person was beaing beaten reply to: subfab

<< 1  2  3   >>

join