It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe Bob Lazar is legit?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

His whole story hinges on element 115.

Not by any estimation does his whole story hinge on Element 115. If you think that, you should go back and review his history and statements again, as well as those who knew him during that period.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I read his story several times and watched his videos, the operation of the craft is through element 115. He said aliens gave them a lump of it and precise details of what shape it had to be machined into (a triangular shape to go in the top of the reactor). This stuff is unstable so none of that story could be true. He said he held it in his hands, lucky man really to hold a lump of such a highly radioactive substance and not die from cancer!

edit on 12-2-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There is a great thread by Springer, 25th Aniversary of the Lazar saga that I think is one of the best on Lazar. George Knapp gets into the mix in here as well. I think it is a must read for anyone wanting to get a bellwether on Lazar's authenticity. I think he is the real deal.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I read his story several times and watched his videos, the operation of the craft is through element 115. He said aliens gave them a lump of it and precise details of what shape it had to be machined into (a triangular shape to go in the top of the reactor). This stuff is unstable so none of that story could be true. He said he held it in his hands, lucky man really to hold a lump of such a highly radioactive substance and not die from cancer!

Yes, he did say aliens gave it to "us", but if they did I'm sure it was with the knowledge that we are decades away (if not more) from knowing what to do with it, or to manipulate it into a state that usable.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think its a mixture of truth and disinformation.
The truth being the saucer part and the disinformation being the fuel part.

I have seen close up footage of a plasma field around the spinning saucer, but I've never been able to find it online again. This convinced me that part of the story was true. Or at least governments are in the possession of flying saucers.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Lazar is working for the FBI! Try to bought "interesting" stuff from his site United Nuclear, like termite compounding material (aluminum powder). In no time you will hear 'KNOCK, KNOCK' at your door...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

Lazar is working for the FBI! Try to bought "interesting" stuff from his site United Nuclear, like termite compounding material (aluminum powder). In no time you will hear 'KNOCK, KNOCK' at your door...

Who will it be... the Orkin® man?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
I think its a mixture of truth and disinformation.
The truth being the saucer part and the disinformation being the fuel part.

I have seen close up footage of a plasma field around the spinning saucer, but I've never been able to find it online again. This convinced me that part of the story was true. Or at least governments are in the possession of flying saucers.

How did you confirm the footage was real?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Who will it be... the Orkin® man?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yeah, thermite LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We have had UFO type craft ourselves since the late 1920s so we dont need Aliens or element 115, and before that we had these craft 10-14 thousand years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We have had UFO type craft ourselves since the late 1920s so we dont need Aliens or element 115, and before that we had these craft 10-14 thousand years ago.

Please explain "UFO type craft".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Craft that manipulate gravity, Ether, Time usually discus in shape tho not always but craft that do not need wings or relies on aerodynamics. These craft creating their own field and are without inertial forces (g forces)

Truth is there was never a time we needed rockets to get us into space, that's just PR !

edit on 13-2-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Please explain how you know this.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Craft that manipulate gravity, Ether, Time usually discus in shape tho not always but craft that do not need wings or relies on aerodynamics. These craft creating their own field and are without inertial forces (g forces)

Truth is there was never a time we needed rockets to get us into space, that's just PR !

Right... So you're just saying stuff.

Unless you can explain how you got all that from "Unidentified Flying Object".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Oh this stuff is way older then you think

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

How did you confirm the footage was real?

with my eyes! Seriously the best UFO film everywhere. Wish I knew where I saw it.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Someone stirring up drama on youtube led me here.
My degree isn't complete but my background is in electrical engineering and physics.
This means quantum and solid state are the focus.
When you earn an E.E. degree you're ultimately completing 90 to 100% of the coursework required for a physics degree something the average, argumentative know it all is painfully ignorant of or that this degree gives you a vast understanding of pretty much every scientific field even complex fields of medicine once you read the relevant information to the topic at hand.

BL should have dozens of patents by now.
He should have tens of millions of dollars if he's a genius.
He would easily get work as an engineer regardless of his claims it's a very open minded field both educationally and industrially.
If he can do the super human work claimed nobody cares, period.
If he is this brilliant he should have pioneered at least 1 new technology but he hasn't.
He couldn't even pioneer LED's in children's shoes.

His store sells magic rocks and the kind of useless crap you find in the classified ads of popular science and mechanics.
Nobody has ever requested him to sit down with pencil and paper to design a large scale amplifier just for the audible range or a defined bandwidth of regulated RF.
Someone once insisted they knew I was wrong because bob built a rocket powered go-kart as a child.
So did thousands of boys who had a subscription to Boy's Life even if they were never in the boy scouts along with thousands of others who had issues of popular science/mechanics.
The same kids built Ham radios, RC cars and a lot of other gadgets and no, they didn't grow up to be engineers let alone super secret scientist agents for the government.

When nobody obligates you to provide any evidence and your claims are directed at the ignorant masses who frequently use make believe to explain reality be it their own or parroted you can easily throw any pile of **** at the wall and it sticks every single time no matter how many times you throw it.

He's never even shown anyone a basic device he's designed and built such as an SSA or voltage regulator but again, anyone can build these things and it wouldn't be hard for a brainless hobbyist to memorize enough schematics to fake it so again, demand he engineers something more complex so we can watch him fail.
I have books just on audio amplification engineering that are 3,000 pages and you can find books dedicated just to one family of machines just as long by people with Phd's in physics or at least a Master's in engineering since few schools on earth offer a degree higher.

If you wanted the world to know you are not a liar including people with an education in the relevant fields you make claims about you would present some of your work.
He presents nothing and when you see what he sells he is nothing but a goofball that used is nerdy looks to pull an incredible hoax.
You people really need to watch Abel Raises Cain.

Every time someone mentions Bob Lazar I nearly blow up.
I get enough fantasy arguments from hobbyists or researches as it is but the average person saying "he seems credible" has nothing to base that on.
He seems CONVINCING but so what?
Even the least successful scam artists convince people of the most ridiculous things let alone of things they already want to believe long before they've heard them.

The latter is exactly what he exploited and people continue to fall for it even 20 something years later.
BTW for those of you STILL drinking the kool-aid you can get hired as an engineer without an engineering degree if you can prove equivalent on the job experience and pass a proctored exam.
Still don't see the problem?

The evidence presented here but never presented to him during an interview, conference etc. rips his BS BL story to shreds and MAN does it stink!
There's certainly someone in a position to interview and expose him but that would be bad for business since the goal of everyone who interviews anyone is to make money no matter where they are in the great land of profit margins.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe Bob Lazar is legit. His story never changed and some things that could not be confirmed at the time when he told it, have been confirmed in later years. These include, but are not limited to: the existence of area 51; the existence of site S4; the airline that is being used to transport the area 51 employees to and from their work site and the place where it operates from; the element 115; the testing of exotic flying objects above S4; etc... There is always the possibility that Bob was fed misleading information by the government for some reason, but I am convinced that he believes the story he tells to be true. But then again, the poster above me sounds very educated and convinced in his opinion, so who knows for sure... I do believe one thing though, in most cases, there is no smoke without fire!
edit on 18/10/15 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/10/15 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ilian51378

Not sure this link will work, think the website is banned here, but if you google area 51 first discovered you will find the link.

www....(nolink)/area-51/9811

Not widely known, but Lazar was hardly the first to mention the base.

Im not sure the S4 facility has ever been proven to exist however, maybe Im wrong? At least one other guy has tried to piggy back off the the S4 story, but Lazar says he is a fraud.

Im not sure element 115 proves much, we arent able to make stable version of it, we just have to take Lazars word there is a stable isotope of it.

I would like to believe Lazar, but he just doesnt appear to have the proven pedigree to be working on the most advanced tech in the world, assuming it was there..

If it wasnt for Knapp, the story would have no credibility whatsoever

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
as a trained observer. bob gets props when he showed the press the flights on time at the airfield.....I remember the video from thirty five years ago.....it showed some ex. looking flights of something......lights

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join