It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe Bob Lazar is legit?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I find it odd that the data (if we are to call it that) of the story is secondary to the story teller's "excommunication."

when someone tells a tall tale with no evidence to back up the 'interesting' parts of the story, i think it's natural the attention will focus on the storyteller

if they look a bit shonky, and no further supporting evidence comes to light, then for good reason that's where the attention will stay

p.s. what's the 'academic industrial complex'? - i've not heard that term before

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Bob has revealed a good many truths just as he was meant to, this is how disclosure will take place for as long as is needed until the masses are ready for the veil to be lifted...

His information on element 115 decades before its official discovery along with its properties and use for propulsion is spot on...

The truth however eludes all who find it easier to not want to believe...

The real funny thing is it's been hidden for so long, the denials and ridicule put forth now truly hinders their efforts to condition the masses to prepare for the inevitable...

There is an agenda agreements have been made, the time is soon approaching...
Ready or not they will be known to all...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: Bloodydagger

To me, that isn't someone who is lying or hoaxing.

he may not be doing either - maybe he was hoaxed

He wants to remain out of the widespread spotlight.

perhaps he shouldn't be speaking at ufo conferences then - that can't help

I said "widespread" spotlight (ie books, random TV/radio talk shows etc, doing a circuit promoting) - An isolated obscure ufo conference that I'll probably never even hear about doesn't count. These conferences don't have a huge following outside of the UFO field.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

here's a couple of higher profile outings

link

edit on 11-2-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

here's a couple of higher profile outings

link

Knapp and Lazar have a working relationship. That is no secret. If you read my posts prior to these, you would have seen me say "George Knapp believes him and I respect Knapp"

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

the main problem for me is the idea that an 'above top secret' project would hire someone like bob (even if everything he says about his educational background is true) and put them to work figuring out how ufos work

i'd have thought they would use people who had a proven track record of working on secret projects, and keeping their mouth shut whilst doing so

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

the main problem for me is the idea that an 'above top secret' project would hire someone like bob (even if everything he says about his educational background is true) and put them to work figuring out how ufos work

i'd have thought they would use people who had a proven track record of working on secret projects, and keeping their mouth shut whilst doing so

You hear stories all the time of Governments hiring some regular Joe citizen out of nowhere that is extraordinary at something to help them. You hear about the FBI and CIA hiring professional computer hackers all the time and putting them on some sensitive operations.

...most times though they kidnap these people and threaten them with prison (or worse) if they don't comply and help them.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Its generally believed that Bob Lazar is a fraud. What if that belief is wrong?

Anybody out there that thinks Bob (the knob) Lazar is legit? If so can you
briefly state why you think so.

It is purported by the MSM that Bob Lazar is a fraud. Whether that is the case is another matter altogether.

The MSM would also have us believe that ongoing ET interaction with Earth is not happening; would it surprise you if I said the MSM cannot be trusted in these types of matters?

If you really care about Bob Lazar, and if you started the thread you must somewhat, take the time to listen to Bob Lazar himself on Coast to Coast AM just a couple of months ago:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

You hear stories all the time of Governments hiring some regular Joe citizen out of nowhere that is extraordinary at something to help them.

bob lazar was not an extraordinary physicist though - a long way from it

...most times though they kidnap these people and threaten them with prison (or worse) if they don't comply and help them.

if that's the sort of people 'they' are, it's surprising bob's alive and well and running his own business (which includes government contracts) - given that he exposed such a big secret, don't you think?

the whole thing looks like a psychological operation to me - who it was aimed at and what the purpose was i don't know

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
First hand element 115 thread

Simply put, this thread has someone in it directly involved with Bob and his imaginary element 115. If anyone can make it to the end of the above thread and still think Bob is legit then they need to have their head examined.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerryTheUnfair

Simply put, this thread has someone in it directly involved with Bob and his imaginary element 115. If anyone can make it to the end of the above thread and still think Bob is legit then they need to have their head examined.

Element 115 is now recognizable on the table of elements

And remember, Lazar was talking about this over 20 years ago well before it was widely known.

Not so imaginary is it?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

If anyone can make it to the end of the above thread and still think Bob is legit then they need to have their head examined.

I think you're being a little unfair...

Oh yeah, right.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
was it element 115? We wont know for sure until science creates a stable 115 element. Why are the taking so long to do this, mabey theres a reason for the stalling

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

funnily enough, if we did ever create large amounts of stable 115 it wouldn't give bob any credibility - the claims are it can only be made by natural processes in stars much larger than our own - not even the aliens have the tech to make it!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Element 115 is now recognizable on the table of elements

And remember, Lazar was talking about this over 20 years ago well before it was widely known.

Not so imaginary is it?

Any school child with just a rudimentary understanding of the periodic table could have speculated that element 115 would eventually be found to exist. In fact, it is common knowledge that there are many other elements above 115 that are suspected to exist, but have yet to be discovered.

When Lazar made his element 115 comments, it was common knowledge that and element 115 probably existed (and 113, 114, 116, 117, etc.). Basic high school chemistry predicted these elements. The periodic table had place-holders for these elements, waiting for their discovery.

So it isn't amazing at all that Lazar talks about element 115 (and I've never understood why people find Lazar's "prediction" to be so amazing). Besides, Lazar's description of element 115 is nothing at all like the element 115 that was eventually discovered/synthesized.

Like I said in another thread recently, I can right now claim that there is an element 126. Heck, I can even make up some properties that this element may have. Element 126 has not yet been discovered, but science believes that it most likely can exist, and probably will be discovered/synthesized someday.

When element 126 is eventually discovered, will you be equally amazed that I predicted its existence in this thread?

edit on 2/11/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
I believe him. To me the biggest reveal was element 115 which wasn't known/"discovered" til some 20 years after he said it! Come on now...

He also claimed that there was 500 pounds of 115. Because he made these claims many years before the element was able to be created, he had no idea that it was an extraordinarily unstable element with a tiny halflife. They were able to produce 4 ATOMS of it, nowhere near stable enough for 5 grams let alone 500 pounds of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Its generally believed that Bob Lazar is a fraud. What if that belief is wrong?

Anybody out there that thinks Bob (the knob) Lazar is legit? If so can you
briefly state why you think so.

It is purported by the MSM that Bob Lazar is a fraud. Whether that is the case is another matter altogether.

The MSM would also have us believe that ongoing ET interaction with Earth is not happening; would it surprise you if I said the MSM cannot be trusted in these types of matters?

If you really care about Bob Lazar, and if you started the thread you must somewhat, take the time to listen to Bob Lazar himself on Coast to Coast AM just a couple of months ago:

Thanks. Will review this tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
I totally believe him.

For a few reasons.

But heres one that just makes me think his story is legit.

Years ago, me and a few co-workers were in the locker room, changing from our scrubs to our street clothes. We used to chat about stupid crap, sports, chicks, whatever..

One day, I dont remember why, we started talking about UFOs and aliens. Well, one of my friends started telling us a story about this family friend would come over and share stories about alien technology that he worked on at a secret base in Nevada.

I was like "Whoa! That sounds like Bob Lazar!"

My co-worker replies "You know Bob too?"

I was like "No man! He's just famous for that story!"

He looked at me all puzzeled and crap.

I then asked him "How does your family know him!"

He replied "My dad worked with him at the lab."

His dad worked at Los Alamos National Labs.

I knew my co-worker grew up in Los Alamos. And just the obliviousnous of Bob being known for that story.

Thats when I knew he was legit.

yep just here to say I too know a scientist who isn't a UFO buff but has confirmed Bob's credentials.
Bob is the real deal folks. Start studying what he has said over the last 25 years. It's consistent,
so.. one head examination coming up...

edit on 11-2-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: psych appt

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
from 'revelations' by jacques vallee

I was frankly intrigued by Robert Lazar; by his sincerity, his straightforwardness, and his refreshing way of thinking seriously about our questions before giving an answer. This ability is not shared by most of the people I interviewed for this book. They tended to have all the answers, even before questions were asked! When it came to physics, they used technical terms improperly, getting mass confused with weight and speed with acceleration. Many of them did not even know the difference between the galaxy and the solar system, the speed of light and the speed of sound. Not so with Lazar. He was precise in his technical language. And this fact made his story even more curious.

He had two degrees in physics, he said, and he had worked at Cal Tech. He had specialized in building alpha particle detectors, which he was still selling to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. One day, in December 1987, he had been approached for a job under Naval Intelligence. He was interviewed at a facility of EG&G, a defense contractor, although there is no implication that the company is involved with the project itself.

From then on, Lazar told me, he would be called on an irregular basis and he would report to a certain place where he would be picked up by a bus that had blackened windows. The bus drove him to a facility in the desert where a series of slanted hangars were cut into the mountain. Inside these hangars were nine solid, pewter-colored flying saucers. "Did you ever watch them fly?" I asked Lazar. "Once, from a hundred to two hundred feet away. The underside was glowing blue, but otherwise there was no ionization around it."

"What kind of work were you doing?" "We were back-engineering the propulsion system. They gave me briefings on that. A lot of it didn't make sense." "What do you mean?" "Well, for one thing, there was no theoretical work at the facility. And much of the physical research was inept. They told us that a team had cut up one of the reactors by sawing it off in two. When they tried to run it, the thing exploded in their faces. That took place in May 1987, before they expelled the Russians from the project." Indeed, that was absurd. No one in his right sense would have done this; a project manager would have stopped it. Lazar agreed: it did not make sense.

Nor did his own presence there make sense. He said: "I'm no research physicist. If those were really alien disks, they should have had the best scientists in the country working on them. Instead they gave us these briefings and just told us to try anything we liked. Nothing was written down." "What did you have in the lab, on your workbench?" "I had a digital voltmeter," said Lazar. "That's all?" exclaimed one of my friends. "I also had an oscilloscope. That's it." Where were the X-ray inspection systems, the multichannel analyzers,the signal generators that are the standard tools of the high-tech trade? Again we were hitting a wall of absurdity. Robert Lazar's experience had been pure theatre.

"When did you stop working there?" I asked him. "In May 1988. Wait, maybe that was May 1989." "Which one was it?" "I don't remember. I'm confused about that." The confusion was too gross to be accounted for by simple distraction. "Do you ever have the impression that your memory of these events is worse than could be expected?" "My memory may have been tampered with," he said rather sadly. "What do you mean?" "There was a sort of infirmary in the back of that facility. They gave me all kinds of tests there." "Can you describe these tests?" "Well, for one thing, they took an awful lot of blood from me. They said it was necessary because of the things I was working on." "What else?" "They made me drink a glassful of a yellow liquid that smelled like pine. And it seems that they hypnotized me several times, I never found out why." "How many doctors were there?" "They were women. A female doctor and a nurse." "Who paid you?" "Naval Intelligence." "Why did you stop?" "I didn't feel good about the project."

"What form did the briefing papers take?" "They were thin booklets, letter-size pages. There were over two hundred of them." "What kind of document control system was used?" "There was no document number on them, if that's what you mean." "What agency issued them?" "There was no indication of origin. It was straight text, take it or leave it." "What classification level?" "There was no secret stamp on it." "Were any of the pages marked with words like Confidential, or Noforn?" "Nothing."

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
was it element 115? We wont know for sure until science creates a stable 115 element. Why are the taking so long to do this, mabey theres a reason for the stalling

you can't "create" a stable version of 115. Once you alter the number of protons in the nucleus or alter the ratios of protons- electrons, its no longer 115. It's the ratio of protons to electrons that determine an elements stability and half life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join