It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe Bob Lazar is legit?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
The thing is, theoretically there's an infinite number of elements since element number is only determined by proton count, and I am not aware of an upper cap. The issue is that once you start getting that high everything has an unbelievably short half-life.

As to whether or not I believe Bob Lazar... I'm not sure, really. What I do think is that it is not as simple as one might initially assume.
there are a couple of caps on the upper limit for nucleons.

first off there comes a point where the thing will collapse into a black hole. secondly at some point something analogous to what happens to matter falling into a neutron star will occur. and finally the forces at play in the balance inside a nucleus dictate that only certain combinations are stable. the weak force decay pops any nucleus that does not have the right number of protons vs neutrons and even then too many neutrons will initiate a decay event.

however even though we only know about regular matter there is no reason complex matter (capable of forming chemical bonds) made out of things other than protons and neutrons could not exist. after all we don't know what most of the universe is actually made of but it isn't ordinary matter.

hypothetically monopoles can make atoms and chemistry if more than one species of monopole turn out to be real. and if that happens... the atomic bonds would be something like 54 million times stronger than that of regular matter. meaning that even chemical reactions are more powerful that atomic or even antimatter reactions in normal matter. you'd have materials that could be dunked into the sun and not even notice or that could tool around on the surface of a neutron star. the stuff would be strong enough to put a ring world encircling the entire solar system and not break due to material strength limits or the centrifugal force.
edit on 5-12-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Has there ever been a good explanation presented of how he knew when the test flights were going on that he took Lead and Huff to watch?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes, Bob Lazar is legit.
Its hard to come to another conclusion if you do your homework.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Yes, Bob Lazar is legit.

Yea he is legit to me, enough anyway, because air craft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system ect have been observed up close.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Yes, Bob Lazar is legit.

Yea he is legit to me, enough anyway, because air craft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system ect have been observed up close.

Let's stipulate for a moment that the existence of "aircraft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system" is a reality. How does Bob Lazar's story make it necessarily so that he was associated with that aircraft?

Unless you know that the specific method of propulsion used in this "aircraft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system" actually matches the specifics that Lazar talked about, then how do you know that what Lazar talked about was the same thing?

That would be like saying:
"25-foot long Great White Sharks have been seen up close, so when someone tells me a story about riding on the back of one, that means that person's story is legit"

Just because 25-foot long great white sharks are known to exist, that does not mean everybody who tells of a personal encounter with one is legit.

Just because aircraft powered by non-conventional means are (allegedly) known to exist, that does not mean that every personal story about seeing one is legit.

edit on 28/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
Has there ever been a good explanation presented of how he knew when the test flights were going on that he took Lead and Huff to watch?

Yep, it's hard to put that down to a lucky guess. Plus, it's not as if he's now a millionaire living off the fame and fortune he made out of all of this.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Hey Internet, we're p-owning this thread and will continue to defend Lazar and Lear here! The Bob Lazar Story is well-documented and 100% genuine

In 1995, we saw the "Sport Model" that Bob worked-on at S4! It is an extraterrestrial-made vehicle and therefore "not from this world". It moved around in a circle, inconsistently, for about 20 minutes. It ejected several "blue balls of light" downward and ejected electricity from it's tip that looked like a "lightning bolt". The disc-shaped craft's metal body appeared to radiate energy and the bottom part of the craft glowed orange at times. There were several small black windows or sensors outlining it's top. On the outside, from less than one kilometer away, the craft we saw was "exactly" what Lazar described in great detail and was again .."not from this world".

Here is video of Bob Lazar and John Lear taken on March 22, 1989. Bob was busted by Area 51 security right after making this video.:

John Lear and Bob Lazar together at Groom Lake (1989)

The reason Bob Lazar left Los Alamos National Laboratory to work Area-51 (S4) wasn't because he was obsessed with UFOs, but because Lear coerced him into it. John Lear is the son of Bill Lear, (Founder/Inventor of the Learjet) and Lear tasked his friend Bob Lazar (the physicist) with gaining entry to Area-51 (Nellis AFB/Groom Lake) to get a glimpse of the "latest fighter plane" that either Northrop, Boeing or Lockheed (Skunk Works) was test-flying out there. John is accomplished test-pilot and test-flew many fighter planes out on the dry lake bed himself. However, to everyone's surprise, Lazar's work at Area-51 took a dramatic turn into the "above-top-secret" S4 facility (Site #4), which was about 10 miles south of the main Area-51 Groom Lake complex. Bob enhanced/revised his own academic credentials to gain employment through EG&G Technical Services and used his contact at Los Alamos (Edward Teller, atomic bomb guy) for reference.

edit on 27-11-2017 by stormrider111 because: Grammar error

edit on 27-11-2017 by stormrider111 because: Grammar

edit on 27-11-2017 by stormrider111 because: Distance was less than one kilometer, based-on size of disc in sky and visual acuity

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Actually, I believe pieces of his story.

I think the government dog and pony showed him stuff, made it seem like alien stuff, probably made some threats, then sent him on his way.

He may have just been the US government's test of whether or not someone COULD keep their mouth shut about aliens, UFO stuff, etc...

However... Some loose corroboration:

1. Lazar's credentials mostly work out, there have been documents from Los Alamos with his name for the proper time period.

2. Gravitons were discounted, and gravity waves accepted by mainstream science. Lazar's claimed this would be the case, before it was confirmed.

3. Element 115 DOES have the isle of stability trait, that Bob Lazar mentioned. (Knowing this, during the time period of Lazar's interview would be VERY rare. Few people understood that information at the time, as research into the so called isles of stability for different elements was just being tapped into, experimentally, and element 115 had yet to even be synthesized by scientists.)

4. He was the first person to mention "S4" as a cutoff branch from Area 51. (Personally, I find this as significant, because I know of a secret agency that has a headquarters near me. They have an alias they publicly utilize with a similar naming scheme, ala "S#". It's not S4, but it is S number. It's a cover company, for some military research stuff... CIA-Third Party Contractor stuff, medical research, super soldier research stuff. [[I am not going to be any less vague here, because I'm within driving distance of that place and they could roll up to my house in literally 10-15 minutes. Sorry ATS, I wouldn't risk my well being just to tell you details about something like this. I'm pretty sure 90% of America thinks there are ongoing human super soldier projects. No need to whistleblow it, it's practically common knowledge.]]

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No, all of Lazars science is wrong. He's made no predictions that have shown true and demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge of physics.
I'm going to re-post this because I hate ufo frauds. It would be one thing if it were a field that was already complete crap, like most supernatural fields, but there may be some things worth investigating by science here.
But with crazy people like this being the face of the phenomenon it will always be considered wu-wu.
And he is crazy, or a liar, either way it's bad:

When asked what gravity is he answers in a way that a gravity physicist would simply never ever say,

"Gravity is hard to explain" "We don't understand, not much is known, there are many theories" This is not what a physicist would say. Then before even mentioning general relativity (he never does by name) he starts talking about the theory of gravitons and then the theory that gravity is an electromagnetic wave (?). WTF?

Then it gets worse:
"Gravity is a force, it's uh, it's the attraction, well it's the inherent property of matter to have gravity, a mutual attraction for each other, that's basically all we know"

If at this point anyone still believes he's a physicist ...

But it gets worse, after explaining more false concepts about gravity he finally puts the whole issue to rest:

"Element 115 is stable. For those familiar with chemistry we know elements with higher numbers have shorter and shorter half lives. However, when you reach a certain point, they call it the island of stability.... where the atom is stable, the nucleus is geometrically stable with protons and neutrons, it no longer decays. It's no longer radioactive, ELEMENT 115 IS THIS ELEMENT."

So there you go. We have synthesized 115, it is not stable. He also said it defies the law of thermodynamics. It does not.
This is why Bob Lazar gets #. He's a lying fu@&ing ass@%$le who sits there with a straight face and makes crap up.

By the way, this interview is an entire program that was sold to one of the networks back in the day. Why anyone would think he didn't get paid well for this...his contract probably gave him a percentage if not just a one time fee.
This isn't even a tv program so how obvious it it that he came out with a bunch of lies and then hired a crew to make this documentary, got a manager or publisher who shopped it around until it was picked up by whatever network aired it. It's a cash grab, he didn't care if they would synthesize element 115 in 10 years. It was a quick scam and who knows what other interviews and lectures he got booked for after this?
What an as@#$hat.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Glitch
edit on 3-12-2017 by Archivalist because: Delete due to glitch

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No, all of Lazars science is wrong. He's made no predictions that have shown true and demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge of physics.

" he answers in a way that a gravity physicist would simply never ever say," Ok, what WOULD a gravity researcher say, in your opinion? Which is definitely what they would say, since you are an expert in that field. Obviously, qualified to speak for all gravity researchers on their approach to explaining their work.

"he starts talking about the theory of gravitons"
Uh, yeah... During that interview, both theories of gravity waves and the existence of gravitons were open for consideration, because we had not recorded any peer reviewed evidence yet, for either phenomenon.

"Then it gets worse:
"Gravity is a force, it's uh, it's the attraction, well it's the inherent property of matter to have gravity, a mutual attraction for each other, that's basically all we know""

Ok... So... If we have a perfect grasp of gravity in 2017, feel free to enlighten us, and explain it. Then explain to me, how we had that same knowledge during Lazar's interview, decades ago.

He claimed to have been exposed to this research. He did not claim he was a time traveller. Consider your rebuttals in terms of chronological understandings of science, please.

"So there you go. We have synthesized 115, it is not stable."

We have synthesized 115 in a lab. True. However, it could be that he was referring to the isotope of Moscovium that we really CAN NOT synthesize in a lab.

There is an isotope of 115 that IS theorized to be stable, utilizing the isle of stability positioning. And yes, that stable version, while REAL scientists believe that it does exist we have NEVER been able to produce and observe it. Odd, how that works out... And actually matches up to his isle of stability mention, AND that we have never been able to make it...

Exhibit A

Moscovium is expected to be in the middle of an island of stability centered on copernicium (element 112) and flerovium (element 114): the reasons for the presence of this island, however, are still not well understood.[29][30]

While it is true that Moscovium isn't "stable" it does have behavior that is expected to achieve relative stability. This is extrapolated by it's location in an elemental isle of stability.

Unless you believe that Bob Lazar himself was behind the research article published in the Journal of Physics in 2013, and the book reference from 2002. I mean, I guess you could say he made it all up and it's not stable, if he has multiple personality disorder and all the physicists who authored those works are just separate schizophrenic identities of his...

Considine, Glenn D.; Kulik, Peter H. (2002). Van Nostrand's scientific encyclopedia (9th ed.). Wiley-Interscience. ISBN 978-0-471-33230-5. OCLC 223349096.

Zagrebaev, Valeriy; Karpov, Alexander; Greiner, Walter (2013). "Future of superheavy element research: Which nuclei could be synthesized within the next few years?" (PDF). Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 420. IOP Science. pp. 1–15. Retrieved 20 August 2013.

Yep, definitely the most likely scenario is that those are all people that Bob Lazar made up, to corroborate his claims.

Because he couldn't have possibly known about the results of those post-2000 research publications in the 80's and 90's... Unless... He was exposed to advanced technological knowledge that was accurate, decades before it began to be studied...

And I mean that's just asinine. It must be a giant hoax, and he must be a liar.

"By the way, this interview is an entire program that was sold to one of the networks back in the day. Why anyone would think he didn't get paid well for this...his contract probably gave him a percentage if not just a one time fee."

Golly gee, you know what I like most about this statement? The word 'probably' indicating that this is conjecture and wouldn't be allowed in a court of law as admissable.

Bring me some evidence of this claim you are making, and we could probably get a lawfirm to pro-bono start a class action lawsuit against that network, the documentary producer, and Lazar, and have them all indicted for felony fraud.

Since that would be a slam dunk legal case, that any attorney would be happy to litigate.

"It was a quick scam and who knows what other interviews and lectures he got booked for after this?"

Well, apparently not you, seeing as how you didn't provide any citations indicating that your conjecture is the way it actually happened.

I'm sorry if you don't like my answer. Was your sentence not supposed to be a question? My mistake then, there's nothing about your sentence that could possibly make it a question and not a statement, thereby relieving you of any potential liability for defamation and libel.

I mean, that question mark at the end of your statement doesn't make it a question. How could that be the case? The English language obviously dictates that sentences that end with a question mark, are not questions.

I appreciate your passion on this subject, but I don't generate BS without being able to show people the bull, that crapped it out.

AKA, if you make broad statements, back them up. Failure to back up statements either means, you have no backing for those statements, they are not statements, or maybe it's that you left out your sources and citations, because the scientific Journal Of Your Own Brain, doesn't carry proper ethos to self sustain credibility for your claims.

I still hold my belief that SOME of what Lazar said is likely BS, but at the same time... There are many parts to his story that are tough to immediately discard as random chance/coincedence.

And honestly, if someone was giving out black project secrets, creating a campaign against their credibility and removing their work and school records seems like it would be the best course of action... As opposed to 6 bullets in the victim's back from a "suicide" which could be more you know, a tiny bit more suspicious. That may even grant the claims' further need for attention and consideration as true.

-Archivalist Out
edit on 3-12-2017 by Archivalist because: Glitch post

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Ok, what WOULD a gravity researcher say, in your opinion? Which is definitely what they would say, since you are an expert in that field. Obviously, qualified to speak for all gravity researchers on their approach to explaining their work.

A physicist would explain that our current theory of gravity is general relativity which explains it as a distortion of space-time rather than a force. The geometrical model of gravity not only can reproduce Newtons equations but it is able to go further and account for Mercury's perihelion, predict gravitational lensing, universal expansion and so on.

They would not be bumbling on about fringe ideas like the" gravity as an electromagnetic wave" crap. He speaks about gravitons as if they are on equal footing with general relativity (which he never mentions).

I've spoken with enough experts on gravity but that doesn't matter. If someone were talking about the solar system and they mentioned the heliocentric model on equal footing with the Ptolemaic model you're telling me that you wouldn't cry bull#, even though you may not be an "expert".

Physicists are immersed in their particular field, they do not say crap like "we really don't know, we don't know much"
WTF?? You go to school and study the crap out of something for 8 or more work intensive years and see what you will say. Do tensor mathematics for 4 years or more. There is no "we don't really know". No, the math works well, like I said it reproduces Newtonian gravity and is a monumental accomplishment which Lazar has zero knowledge of.

www.dreamlandresort.com... physici

Uh, yeah... During that interview, both theories of gravity waves and the existence of gravitons were open for consideration, because we had not recorded any peer reviewed evidence yet, for either phenomenon.

General relativity came out in 1915. It was experimentally confirmed in 1926. Subsequent confirmations continued every decade

We have synthesized 115 in a lab. True. However, it could be that he was referring to the isotope of Moscovium that we really CAN NOT synthesize in a lab.
There is an isotope of 115 that IS theorized to be stable, utilizing the isle of stability positioning. And yes, that stable version, while REAL scientists believe that it does exist we have NEVER been able to produce and observe it.

While it is true that Moscovium isn't "stable" it does have behavior that is expected to achieve relative stability. This is extrapolated by it's location in an elemental isle of stability.

Because he couldn't have possibly known about the results of those post-2000 research publications in the 80's and 90's... Unless... He was exposed to advanced technological knowledge that was accurate, decades before it began to be studied...

And I mean that's just asinine. It must be a giant hoax, and he must be a liar.

Yes Lazar is a liar for sure.
The concept of an island of stability has been around since the 1960's. Element 115, Moscovium, is not stable, the half-life is 220 milliseconds. There is no stability associated with it.
Lifetimes of heavy elements might increase going higher. It's not an "almost got it right" type thing. Lazar said element 115, he was wrong.
Besides stability he claimed on another interview that it had special properties that "warped space-time".
He also said element 115 violated the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Did you forget about that little gem? Do you have some studies that explain how element 115 does that?
Lazar said "I don't know how the heck it does that but it does" Raise any red flags for you?

Why anyone would think he didn't get paid well for this...his contract probably gave him a percentage if not just a one time fee."
Golly gee, you know what I like most about this statement? The word 'probably' indicating that this is conjecture and wouldn't be allowed in a court of law as admissable.

Are we in court now? The guy was bankrupt, came out with a ufo tale on video which was for sale, did multiple interviews and was working on a movie deal. Are you seeing a pattern here? Is this painting a picture?
I don't see why you are harping on such a trivial point? These points are to counter the idea that Lazar "disappeared" after telling his story and didn't want public attention. It's actually the opposite. It's also clear motivation for making his story up. It's a money grab and his actions are exactly what one would expect a schemer to do.

Bring me some evidence of this claim you are making, and we could probably get a lawfirm to pro-bono start a class action lawsuit against that network, the documentary producer, and Lazar, and have them all indicted for felony fraud.
Since that would be a slam dunk legal case, that any attorney would be happy to litigate.

Networks put disclaimers before they air documentaries. The ending credits also have disclaimers. Litigation would have to have Libel involved.
But the whole idea of continually comparing this discussion to a courtroom drama is ridiculous. As if some little fact is going to make or break his case. He's a crazy person who says an element violated the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
If someone wants to believe this wakadoodle's version of reality then go right ahead.

"It was a quick scam and who knows what other interviews and lectures he got booked for after this?"

Well, apparently not you, seeing as how you didn't provide any citations indicating that your conjecture is the way it actually happened.

I'm sorry if you don't like my answer. Was your sentence not supposed to be a question? My mistake then, there's nothing about your sentence that could possibly make it a question and not a statement, thereby relieving you of any potential liability for defamation and libel.
I mean, that question mark at the end of your statement doesn't make it a question. How could that be the case? The English language obviously dictates that sentences that end with a question mark, are not questions.

WTF are on rambling about here?
There is a long list of interviews and appearances he did on that site I linked in a previous post. Radio, tv, video for sale, movie deal, it's all laid out. Starts with bankruptcy then all that stuff I mentioned then an arrest for pimping then he bugs out. See if you can figure out for yourself what it all adds up to.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

And honestly, if someone was giving out black project secrets, creating a campaign against their credibility and removing their work and school records seems like it would be the best course of action... As opposed to 6 bullets in the victim's back from a "suicide" which could be more you know, a tiny bit more suspicious. That may even grant the claims' further need for attention and consideration as true.t

The government removing his work and school records? If that works for you then jump right in. Have a dance party.
edit on 4-12-2017 by joelr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
www.dreamlandresort.com...

I 've seen people say that Lazar "gained nothing" and just wanted his story told. I've seen him recently speaking about how he wished he never came forward and he was only motivated by telling the truth and not personal gain and so forth.
I thought his back story might paint a different picture but wow I had no idea!

His bankruptcy papers show he was a photo processor and not a physicist.
He took a $4000 loan, repaid $500
Bought a $19,000 Corvette, paid $550
Borrowed $15,00, repaid $1000
Borrowed $60,000 from a bank, repaid $13,000
Borrowed $12,00 from bank, repaid $300
Borrowed $5000 from a finance company
Borrowed $2000 from resident
Bought a $9000 car, paid off $300

In the Bankruptcy file, under penalty of perjury, RL stated his occupation was a Photo Processor, that he was self employed at his residence, and had been so for 6 years. There was no mention of employment at LANL. When asked if he had been in a partnership with anyone or engaged in any business within the preceding 6 years, RL stated "No". Within the preceding 2 years, RL stated the amount of income he received from his trade was "Unknown", that he had received no other income from other sources and had not filed tax returns for the period.

In this interview www.youtube.com... he claimed "....this is where my checks came from" and it shows one of his "checks" which is black and white type on a white paper and reads "United States Department of Naval Intelligence" which is something that never existed.

Then he started doing his radio and tv appearances, sold videotapes and lectured at the "Ultimate UFO Seminar" in Nevada.
I speculated earlier he probably did a conference but there it is.

Then comes a film deal. "New Line finalized the deal for the untitled film on Wednesday after Lazar considered competing offers from producer Steve Tisch, Simpson-Bruckheimer Prods. and actor Steven Seagal, De Luca said."

"De Luca said the pic will have an $8 million to $10 million budget and will shoot in fall or early `94 with a `94 release."

This is why one would lie, he almost got rich on this. In a recent interview he says "The fame....there is no big dump truck dropping money off at my house, I'm not out for any fame, I really have better things to do..."

He forgot to mention he almost became a millionaire pitching the rights to his life story movie.....
edit on 4-12-2017 by joelr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: joelr

JMO, the best explaination for BL is the Grant Cameron video explaining what occurred. I don't even want to post the link, but you can find it. Basically, BL was unwittingly used for combined purposes of disclosure and disinformation. He went to John Lear immediately after getting into Area 51 and started talking.

As for 115, different isotope not electrons are the key to understanding the properties. Whether or not binary systems created these isotopes or not, I suggest looking at the John Hutchinson videos and you might get some of the picture about what is occurring if you have the right energy source. May I remind the forum that 4 major scientific publications control the flow of physics information and most of the good stuff is censored. If you don't believe this or understand it, I don't know what to say other than you do not understand what has happened in science since 1947 or even '43 (after Tesla was murdered and his papers confiscated).

For the naysayers, I will say most are ignorant. You understand not the physics of the craft because you fail to understand science because it is not the standard model as you are taught. For the believers, the reality is much more complex and you understand not the ways that were designed to throw things off to the uninitiated. Most important, for Bob Lazar, the higher probability is he did not make most of the stuff up he was handed. In this case, he would not be a liar.

I think future history will show how this all played out and show him a hero of some kind, but conveniently playing the fool at the same time. I expect this in about 30 - 40 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

As for 115, different isotope not electrons are the key to understanding the properties. Whether or not binary systems created these isotopes or not, I suggest looking at the John Hutchinson videos and you might get some of the picture about what is occurring if you have the right energy source. May I remind the forum that 4 major scientific publications control the flow of physics information and most of the good stuff is censored. If you don't believe this or understand it, I don't know what to say other than you do not understand what has happened in science since 1947 or even '43 (after Tesla was murdered and his papers confiscated).

But if it was disinformation then why not conclude the information on 115 was also junk information?

The 4 major science publications are not controlling any information. Cornell University Library hosts the arXiv archive. There is more there than any magazine will ever publish. If you don't think any science magazine would publish any secret information if they had it, in order to sell magazines, wait until you get out in the world and pay bills and realize that it's all about the green paper. Any secret information that was legit would surface because it would generate money. Any legit information that the public would want will always find it's way to being bought and made public.
People die and go to jail over money schemes every single day. White collar crime is huge, there is no censoring of information. People will do anything to get money, risk anything, it doesn't seem realistic that there are people sitting on information.

Tesla is a folk hero for science illiterate. He didn't believe in electrons or curved space.

originally posted by: play4keeps
For the naysayers, I will say most are ignorant. You understand not the physics of the craft because you fail to understand science because it is not the standard model as you are taught. For the believers, the reality is much more complex and you understand not the ways that were designed to throw things off to the uninitiated. Most important, for Bob Lazar, the higher probability is he did not make most of the stuff up he was handed. In this case, he would not be a liar.

If Lazar was given mis-information why did he say he was a physicist?

People need to understand he is a bad person and he's hurt the ufo field in a way that it's just barely recovering from.

Try and imagine you own a car dealership in NM in the 80's. Like most people you are struggling to survive and to feed your family and you work long hard days hustling for the green paper.
Some dude comes along and takes $20,000 ($75,000 today) of your merchandise which seems promising but what you don't know is that he's already borrowed over $100,000 dollars from various sources and has paid almost none of it back. The dude knows he's hopelessly in debt and is thinking about claiming bankruptcy so he's basically robbing you of your money.
He could have bought a $1000 used car but he went all out and fu@%ed you good. Or maybe it was the bank he screwed. Either way he stole around $250,000 dollars. He is not a good person. His next scam involved destroying any hope of credibility the ufo community might have had. He's a selfish sociopath lier.

All of those radio, tv, convention and movie deals don't come out of thin air. It's likely he had a manager or publicist who was working to get him deals. This was a scam plain and simple.

Someone could research this, find out who was his contact at New Line Cinema and find out what the deal was. Find out if New Line approached him or if his manager was working to sell his movie rights.
Why wouldn't this guy pull a scam like this? He couldn't borrow any more money because he filed chapter 11 so how is it not obvious that he just moved on to the next scam?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think he is real, and probably a whole lot more than we know.
I think he is here today because of George Knapp, who probably saved his life.
He got in way over his head and George saved him.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: joelr
Hello Joelr:

Your general points are well taken. I have done some pretty neat classified/SAP projects but nothing with propulsion, specifically. Your point is taken on 115. My feeling on his 115 isotopes is anecdotal, I work on exobiology, so I will punt on the theoretical physics, however, you are incorrect or inadvertently spewing disinformation about Tesla.

Regarding Lazar, I know some people who I used to work with at L A and he was definitely there during that period. As for his financial debts and personal behavior, this is POSSIBLY relative to why he was used in this capacity .

It is a fact, that physics and certain astronomical information is suppressed in the West. You can find some good info on electrogravitomagnetics and propulsions from Australian universities but myself and others have noticed that things which are applicable to defense tech gets pulled off the net if it inadvertently makes its way to publication. You are right about the CUL. I was in Ithaca for a meeting a few years ago and did some work on arXiv but many things do not make it there.

Nearly All Scientific Papers Controlled By Same Six Corporations

July 20, 2015 Sean Adl-Tabatabai Sci/Environment 29

Just six corporations control the flow of scientific information, a new study in Canada reveals. Since the 1970’s scientific journals have been controlled by the same few companies.

Researchers looked at scientific literature published between 1973 – 2013 and found that companies ACS, Reed Elsevier, Sage, Taylor & Francis, Springer, Wiley-Blackwell controlled nearly every single one.

Many smaller publishers have been absorbed into larger ones, for instance, and academic research groups have become increasingly beholden to the interests of these major publishers, which tend to favor large industries like pharmaceuticals and vaccines.

Much of the independence that was once cherished within the scientific community, in other words, has gone by the wayside as these major publishers have taken control and now dictate what types of content get published. The result is a publishing oligopoly in which scientists are muzzled by and overarching trend toward politically correct, and industry-favoring, “science.”

“Overall, the major publishers control more than half of the market of scientific papers both in the natural and medical sciences and in the social sciences and humanities,” said Professor Vincent Lariviere, lead author of the study from the University of Montreal’s School of Library and Information Science.

“Furthermore, these large commercial publishers have huge sales, with profit margins of nearly 40%. While it is true that publishers have historically played a vital role in the dissemination of scientific knowledge in the print era, it is questionable whether they are still necessary in today’s digital era.”

Weird Method 'Reverses' Poor Vision (Try It Now)

Improve Life Advice

Ads by Revcontent

Quantcast

Find Out More >

The following Natural News infographic illustrates the disturbing reach of this academic oligarchy:

Academic-Oligarchy

Six major publishers control fields of chemistry, psychology and social sciences

The fields most controlled by this academic oligarchy include those dealing with chemistry, psychology, social sciences and the professional fields. On the flip side, biomedical research, physics, and the arts and humanities are influenced to a much lesser degree by these six corporate publishers, according to the study.

What this suggests is that, over time, certain disciplines have become more corrupted than others as they’ve been absorbed into the corporate publishing fold. Such content, though often skewed, is highly profitable for publishers which not only don’t have to pay for the articles they publish but also resell such content digitally at profit margins upwards of 40%.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe Bob to be true. I have seen anigravity with 2 other friends on a cruise speed under 500 feet over our heads. There were 3 Orange balls of light that made a triangle on the bottom. I have reached for answers like all who believe or have seen it first hand. An old interview with Bob mentioned that they use Three amplifiers on 115. That was a piece to my puzzle that fit with what we have seen. I have never posted on my experience. But to claim someone to come out in the past like he has.. Bob is one of my hero's as many are that deal with this subject.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
General relativity is not an explanation for gravity's existence and causation. It is an idea with a mathematical formula that corroborates our observations of gravity and spacetime. It does not have any information in terms of "gravity exists because x or gravity functions by y"

Elements have these things called isotopes.
Element 115 has isotopes that fit Lazar's description. Also, can you show me when Lazar explicitly states that it breaks thermodynamics? Even if he did make that statement, we have not seen the isle of stability isotope of 115. Therefore, we can not test that claim, anyway.

If you would like to make the claim that no isotope of element 115 breaks thermodynamics, then please show me where and when every isotope of Moscovium has been tested against that claim.

I've heard of people claiming to be mind readers, but claiming to read the mind of the periodic table is some jazzy news to me.

The second law of thermodynamics can be "broken" depending on the abstraction layer of your scrutiny. If you are testing an isolated system, you may show thermodynamics is broken within that system, if you ignore the reactions that exist in a system outside of your scrutiny.

I am actually well versed in multiverse theory and the publications of Max Tegmark. Something in spacetime can "break" thermodynamics, as long as the counteracting balance reaction is occurring outside of space time. We can't observe outside of spacetime. So if something is utilizing thermodynamics in this way, we can only observe the "breaking" of it. We can't observe the preservation of thermodynamics occurring outside of spacetime.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

General relativity is not an explanation for gravity's existence and causation. It is an idea with a mathematical formula that corroborates our observations of gravity and spacetime. It does not have any information in terms of "gravity exists because x or gravity functions by y"

All wrong. GR by it's nature excludes the further need for an explanation of "existence and causation". It's not a force that needs an explanation, it's all explained within the theory.
Also it DOES have all of the information as to why or how it functions, why do you think it doesn't?
It doesn't just corroborates our observations either but it made new predictions which have been tested. Even the recent discovery of gravity waves was another confirmation.

Elements have these things called isotopes.
Element 115 has isotopes that fit Lazar's description. Also, can you show me when Lazar explicitly states that it breaks thermodynamics? Even if he did make that statement, we have not seen the isle of stability isotope of 115. Therefore, we can not test that claim, anyway.

Yeah in the video posted in this or the other Lazar thread he says it twice. I could easily find it but I see below you're trying to justify the sanity of that claim with some silly pseudo-science anyways so it's not worth it.

By the way none of the synthetic elements have stable isotopes. Element 115 has no stable isotopes.

If you would like to make the claim that no isotope of element 115 breaks thermodynamics, then please show me where and when every isotope of Moscovium has been tested against that claim.

Wait, now you want me to prove a negative? Really?
The 2nd law of thermodynamics is one of the most fundamental laws in science, an element is just an atom, for what reason would you entertain the idea that the 2nd law is violated? Because Bob Lazar says so?

I've heard of people claiming to be mind readers, but claiming to read the mind of the periodic table is some jazzy news to me.

Please don't say "jazzy".

The second law of thermodynamics can be "broken" depending on the abstraction layer of your scrutiny. If you are testing an isolated system, you may show thermodynamics is broken within that system, if you ignore the reactions that exist in a system outside of your scrutiny.

I am actually well versed in multiverse theory and the publications of Max Tegmark. Something in spacetime can "break" thermodynamics, as long as the counteracting balance reaction is occurring outside of space time. We can't observe outside of spacetime. So if something is utilizing thermodynamics in this way, we can only observe the "breaking" of it. We can't observe the preservation of thermodynamics occurring outside of spacetime.

Uh huh. Outside of space-time.
So Max's Scientific-American articles on multiverse levels is somehow going to shoehorn Lazars abysmal lies into making some kind of sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join