It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe Bob Lazar is legit?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
The thing is, theoretically there's an infinite number of elements since element number is only determined by proton count, and I am not aware of an upper cap. The issue is that once you start getting that high everything has an unbelievably short half-life.

As to whether or not I believe Bob Lazar... I'm not sure, really. What I do think is that it is not as simple as one might initially assume.
there are a couple of caps on the upper limit for nucleons.

first off there comes a point where the thing will collapse into a black hole. secondly at some point something analogous to what happens to matter falling into a neutron star will occur. and finally the forces at play in the balance inside a nucleus dictate that only certain combinations are stable. the weak force decay pops any nucleus that does not have the right number of protons vs neutrons and even then too many neutrons will initiate a decay event.

however even though we only know about regular matter there is no reason complex matter (capable of forming chemical bonds) made out of things other than protons and neutrons could not exist. after all we don't know what most of the universe is actually made of but it isn't ordinary matter.

hypothetically monopoles can make atoms and chemistry if more than one species of monopole turn out to be real. and if that happens... the atomic bonds would be something like 54 million times stronger than that of regular matter. meaning that even chemical reactions are more powerful that atomic or even antimatter reactions in normal matter. you'd have materials that could be dunked into the sun and not even notice or that could tool around on the surface of a neutron star. the stuff would be strong enough to put a ring world encircling the entire solar system and not break due to material strength limits or the centrifugal force.
edit on 5-12-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Has there ever been a good explanation presented of how he knew when the test flights were going on that he took Lead and Huff to watch?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes, Bob Lazar is legit.
Its hard to come to another conclusion if you do your homework.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Yes, Bob Lazar is legit.

Yea he is legit to me, enough anyway, because air craft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system ect have been observed up close.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Yes, Bob Lazar is legit.

Yea he is legit to me, enough anyway, because air craft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system ect have been observed up close.

Let's stipulate for a moment that the existence of "aircraft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system" is a reality. How does Bob Lazar's story make it necessarily so that he was associated with that aircraft?

Unless you know that the specific method of propulsion used in this "aircraft using flight power of non conventional means, no visible propulsion system" actually matches the specifics that Lazar talked about, then how do you know that what Lazar talked about was the same thing?

That would be like saying:
"25-foot long Great White Sharks have been seen up close, so when someone tells me a story about riding on the back of one, that means that person's story is legit"

Just because 25-foot long great white sharks are known to exist, that does not mean everybody who tells of a personal encounter with one is legit.

Just because aircraft powered by non-conventional means are (allegedly) known to exist, that does not mean that every personal story about seeing one is legit.

edit on 28/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
Has there ever been a good explanation presented of how he knew when the test flights were going on that he took Lead and Huff to watch?

Yep, it's hard to put that down to a lucky guess. Plus, it's not as if he's now a millionaire living off the fame and fortune he made out of all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join