It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe Bob Lazar is legit?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Its generally believed that Bob Lazar is a fraud. What if that belief is wrong?

Anybody out there that thinks Bob (the knob) Lazar is legit? If so can you
briefly state why you think so.

edit on 10-2-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Who is Bob Lazar?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Never heard of the guy.
But considering the section, it has to be a guy claiming that there are ETs visiting us.
Then yes. Fraud or delusional. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevertheless

This guy, claimed to have worked at Area 51, worked with UFOs and Element 115 (?)

Bob Lazar

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevertheless

Never heard of the guy.
But considering the section, it has to be a guy claiming that there are ETs visiting us.
Then yes. Fraud or delusional. Obviously.

I used to think so......
Now not so sure of it........
There is some supporting "evidence" though hugely discounted.....
Bob Lazar, if you don't know, was the original whistleblower to the Area 51 / S4 back engineering of UFOs....claimed he worked there and saw them as well as worked on back engineering them.....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
His story is one of the one's I would really like to be true.

That said I seem to recall reading about someone else who supposedly worked for A51 (IIRC) who recounted how his first weeks of work turned out to be on a fake assignment that was more of a loyalty test than anything. The Gov't would monitor local papers and news for any leaks regarding fake assignments (I don't remember where I heard or read this so treat is as anecdotal).

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here are a few threads you can read through and make up your own mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I couldn't say if Bob Lazar is a fraud or was disclosing some sort of truth, but either way, a lot of people with interest in Area 51, especially around the time of his disclosure, owe their interest to his interviews.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would like his story to be true but as always with this field, if it sounds too good to be true then...
You get my drift.

There are a couple of members here who i'd like to hear their opinion on Lazar, i hope they read this thread and reply.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
nope not a bit

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't know if he is a fraud about his UFO disclosure but his Deuterium Oxide is legit and fairly priced. I do business with him from time to time. I have never ask him in all these years I have done business with him about the Area 51 stuff.
www.unitednuclear.com...

I did ask one time if he had any 115 for sale. He did not take the bait and ignored my comment. Likely it was not the first time such a remark was made to him in a transaction.

edit on 02pm2015-02-10T12:58:21-06:0012582America/Chicago58228 by machineintelligence because: Syntax challanges

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Most Lazar investigators stumble over the fact that they can not find any titles he suposed to have earned at differnent universities... The thing I do not understand is why they do not ask the man himself for his diploma's/ certificates. Telling the investigators that 'they' stole these from his home is a bit flimsy...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Pretty much this. His story is intriguing and I would love to believe it, but too much of his background is unverifiable and he could easily increase his credibility by producing some documents to support his background. To me personally and just watching him talk he doesn't seem very believable, just my personal opinion I would like to believe his story….But don't.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I totally believe him.

For a few reasons.

But heres one that just makes me think his story is legit.

Years ago, me and a few co-workers were in the locker room, changing from our scrubs to our street clothes. We used to chat about stupid crap, sports, chicks, whatever..

One day, I dont remember why, we started talking about UFOs and aliens. Well, one of my friends started telling us a story about this family friend would come over and share stories about alien technology that he worked on at a secret base in Nevada.

I was like "Whoa! That sounds like Bob Lazar!"

My co-worker replies "You know Bob too?"

I was like "No man! He's just famous for that story!"

He looked at me all puzzeled and crap.

I then asked him "How does your family know him!"

He replied "My dad worked with him at the lab."

His dad worked at Los Alamos National Labs.

I knew my co-worker grew up in Los Alamos. And just the obliviousnous of Bob being known for that story.

Thats when I knew he was legit.
edit on 10-2-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
I totaly believe him.

For a few reasons.

But heres one that just makes me think his story is legit.

Years ago, me and a few co-workers were in the locker room, changing from our scrubs to our street clothes. We used to chat about stupid crap, sports, chicks, whatever..

One day, I dont remember why, we started talking about UFOs and aliens. Well, one of my friends started telling us a story about this family friend would come over and share stories about alien technology that he worked on at a secret base in Nevada.

I was like "Whoa! That sounds like Bob Lazar!"

My co-worker replies "You know Bob too?"

I was like "No man! He's just famous for that story!"

He looked at me all puzzeled and crap.

I then asked him "How does your family know him!"

He replied "My dad worked with him at the lab."

His dad worked at Los Alamos National Labs.

Thats when I knew he was legit.

Now that's interesting (this not you is it Bob - associate?).
Who was the guy who worked at the Lab with lazar? Surname?

What I dont understand is why there has been nobody from BL's Uni days come forward to confirm he was a fellow student. Im still in contact with a few people from Uni over 27 years ago!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Maybe because he's been allowed to come forward ( conspiracy thinking )

Or it's just a sham. I'm divided a lot on Lazar.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I know his last name.

Yeah, thats what got me too. No one would come forward saying they ever worked with him or went to school with him. My friend was a kid when Bob came over.

I have thought, maybe my friend had no idea that he was to keep his mouth shut about Bob. Maybe he thought "Theres this one guy Bob, who comes over and tells crazy stories."

Maybe his dad was told to keep his mouth shut about Bob and never thought his kid actually paid attention to Bobs crazy stories?

edit on 10-2-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i think Bob is probably the real thing. i of course have zero evidence (certainly not ATS level evidence) to support my opinion (that's all it is). it's just what i feel, having read lots about him and watched lots of interviews with him.

my gut feeling says yes. legit.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I do. Here is why. You haven't heard anything from him in a long time. He is the CEO of United Nuclear (look up their site). Guess who their number 1 customer is....the us Government. If he was lying, why would they do business with him. If he was telling the truth, a good way to have him shut up is to buy a lot from his company. That is why I 100% believe him. Don't always listen to the words. Look at the actions and follow the money....
5pooky

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I believe it.

The story was broken by famed investigative reporter in Las Vegas, George Knapp, who had previously broken the story of the existence of Area 51. Bob Lazar was one of the researchers, and actually worked at the even-more-remote S-4 (Papoose Lake) that strictly dealt with ET/Alien technology and craft.

www.8newsnow.com...
25 YEARS LATER, THE MAN WHO EXPOSED AREA 51

Lazar seemed a little naive at the time, telling Knapp about the ET craft he was helping back-engineer, and working with elements we hadn't discovered yet (but DID after another decade or so). TPTB were furious, and tried to erase Lazar off the map of ever having worked at Area 51 (S-4). But Knapp dug in and proved that he had indeed worked there, and was telling the truth about what he'd seen and worked on at S-4.

Next time you go to Las Vegas, you might want to visit the "Atomic Testing Museum," and its small side exhibit on "Area 51." Or head up to N. Las Vegas and the headquarters for Bigelow. Besides being known for "inflatable space hotels," all FCC and MUFON UFO reports go thru Bigelow - who is thought to pass on the best to Area 51.

And if you are out on the Strip some evening, check out the straight-up laser every night from the pyramid pinnacle of the Luxor Hotel. You'll see things in that laser light that aren't all bugs and bats ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join