It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

What a foolish response!

I take it you read only one of my posts in this thread...

To elaborate, for the myopic such as yourself and whoever gave you a star...
I'm suspicious and assuming they get a lot of help from people who are not stuck in a battle or in the desert...
Probably with a hell of a lot of money...

edit on 4-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I can't stand it when I hear people mispronounce it that way, but seeing it written made me cringe.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm going to turn the other cheek and pretend you didn't just insult my intelligence

To elaborate, for the myopic such as yourself and whoever gave you a star...
I'm suspicious and assuming they get a lot of help from people who are not stuck in a battle or in the desert...
Probably with a hell of a lot of money...

And who do you think is funding them? The U.S? Israel?

Your Islamobobia is clear.

I would have to be afraid of muslims before you could apply that label to me. I am not.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The video also feature an Arabic Song in Auto-Tune. AUTO-TUNE?

Why would radical Islamist's use auto-tune to jazz up what should be an overlaying religious prayer song?

Wouldn't they consider auto-tune to be coming from the Great Satan?

Not suggesting that the execution is fake, but who is behind this Hollywood style production?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

there... now you have three stars on the referred to post..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1970
The video also feature an Arabic Song in Auto-Tune. AUTO-TUNE?

Why would radical Islamist's use auto-tune to jazz up what should be an overlaying religious prayer song?

Wouldn't they consider auto-tune to be coming from the Great Satan?

Not suggesting that the execution is fake, but who is behind this Hollywood style production?

There is a misconception that the kingdom does not get in the way of private Saudi financing of terrorist groups operating in Syria, including ISIS. Yet one of Riyadh's most observable counter-terrorism financing activities is its monitoring of the country's formal financial sector in order to block suspect donations. Indeed, social media fundraising campaigns highlight the challenges of sending such funds from Saudi Arabia to Syria. To ensure that their contributions actually reach Syria, Saudi donors are encouraged to send their money to Kuwait, long considered one of the most permissive terrorism financing environments in the Persian Gulf.

Riyadh's concern about blowback -- namely, the belief that allowing citizens to support terrorist groups hostile to the al-Saud monarchy will eventually spawn attacks on Saudi soil -- helps drive the kingdom's counterterrorism approach. In the mid-2000s, the country suffered a series of dramatic al-Qaeda attacks linked to Saudis returning home from the jihad in Afghanistan, and that experience was important in shaping the current mindset. As mentioned above, Riyadh formally outlawed private donations to ISIS and other groups when it designated them as terrorist organizations in March. That move may have been connected to increasing government concern about Saudi membership in foreign terrorist groups, and may have coincided with the investigation of the domestic ISIS-linked cell announced in May.

Today, Saudi citizens continue to represent a significant funding source for Sunni groups operating in Syria. Arab Gulf donors as a whole -- of which Saudis are believed to be the most charitable -- have funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to Syria in recent years, including to ISIS and other groups. There is support for ISIS in Saudi Arabia, and the group directly targets Saudis with fundraising campaigns, so Riyadh could do much more to limit private funding. U.S. officials have hinted that a combination of politics, logistics, and limited capabilities have impeded more effective Saudi efforts to counter terrorism financing. One particularly difficult problem is how to monitor cash transfers, a method common among Saudi donors.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
For some reason faux neus is showing it in full....

...We need to go kill these Isis bastards the same way. Let them all burn on their way to hell.

And that, there is why they are showing it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Indeed. They also extract money from local tribes in their areas of operation, as well as from drug trafficking, human trafficking, hostages, extortion, stolen oil, etc. They claim their state is "islamic" but it's anything but. It's financed on theft, murder, and all things unscrupulous, as well as from foreign nationals who are radicalized. The latter not only comes from Saudi nationals, but from as far away as radicalized muslims living in North America, Europe, and elsewhere. It truly is an international problem.

People who point the finger solely at the U.S or Israel are completely daft.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: Biotech2024

ISIS is without a doubt funded in part by the US government in hopes to destabilize Syria. I have no doubt this is true. While I firmly believe this, I don't think that arrangement has anything to do with this execution, other than secondary culpability and I'm not saying that it makes it any less heinous.

I think it started that way and like everything else we get involved in, it blew up in our face big time and we can't clean it up this time. But that's just my personal opinion. I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

LOL, I compose videos my 16 year old's sophomore basketball and football games better than ISIS...complete with the fades, wipes, merges, audio overlays, freezes, etc..all in wide-screen Hi-Definition. All you need is the PowerDirector program. $99.95 from Cyberlink.com.. ISIS probably has an old Windows98 computer that takes a month to produce the footage!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prime80
Finally, Im wondering why nobody is questioning the production of the video in this thread.

I can't watch it. I've had enough dreams of burning alive after 9/11. It was traumatic enough without doing it again from watching this. Once was plenty! Months and months and months of once was plenty. I pray never again.

There might be others who just don't have the heart or stomach for it.
edit on 2/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NuclearPaul
Is there actually an uncensored video showing this execution? I ask because, in my opinion, the IS beheading videos are censored because they are fake.

Yes. So far as I know, only FOX news website had the guts to post it. Here's the link...

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

It's 23 minutes long. The murder of this brave Jordanian starts at about the 18 minute mark. I say "brave" because he endured what must have been the worse pain imaginable, much better than I would have. When that fire trail started burning towards me, I would have climbed to the top of the cage and held on. The terrorists would have to shoot me down. Maybe they drugged him first?
-cwm

I appreciate you providing a link to the execution.

It appears to be real.

Mind blown.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Shoot I shouldn't have watched that.

I don't think it was fake. I think they got a GoPro and some video editing software and they clearly are more tech savvy than organizations in the past. My GoPro has insanely good quality for what it is and Hollywood/TV shows etc. are using them all the time. Editing in other video, sound and text isn't hard. YouTube will let you do pretty much everything in that video.

Nothing about that video seemed fake, though I admit after a few seconds of charred corpse I skipped.

The only thing that seemed fake to me was the cage. Seems rather elaborate when they were just going to crush it and could have chained the guy to something else.

I'm also fairly certain with that amount of flame even a professional stuntman is going to need to protect his face and possibly have an air supply.

There's a movie winning wave reviews at Sundance shot entirely on an iPhone. People would be amazed at what technology can do now. I won't watch the video, but I don't doubt it's authenticity either.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I just finished watching it from start to finish, all 22 minutes. Most of the first part is arabic language talking from the downed pilot, in his orange jumpsuit. Not understandable to me, I surmise that he was talking about planes and positions and weapons, talking fast like he was very scared. His face was beat a little and his mouth had been hit, his lip was busted. He and his jumpsuit were in front of a completely black background.

Then it showed some production-quality psycho-warfare, of supposedly civilian victims and being shot or burned and killed and injured. This wove into the gruesome scene itself, which was beyond words. This video wasn't made with movie-maker or some cheap software. It was meant to be a psy-warfare, psychological....the music is eerie, the scene is graphic, very disturbing. Isis just upped the ante by A LOT. Not to be compared to the beheading videos, this was more of a production made while showing a disturbing, graphic, obscene event.

I wonder what is going on here. This is similar to Jihad Johnny or whatever you call him, on steroids x 10.

You can read about it, and for most that is enough. The video is very disturbing on multiple levels. For some reason faux neus is showing it in full.

I'm typing this 5 minutes after I watched it, and once was enough.

We need to go kill these Isis bastards the same way. Let them all burn on their way to hell.

This is a message to the Muslims countries who fight ISIS.. their deaths will be worse, more gruesome and more brutal than any of the other countries people, and it will be in retribution for ISIS people who got dead in Syria and Iraq, since these Muslim countries (10 of them) have joined the coalition to fight against ISIS..

(the burned bodies ect they showed were from a Syrian battle)

that is what the pilot was talking about, who is in the coalition from the arab countries and their plans on fighting ISIS basically..

This is a huge threat to Muslims.. ISIS is saying to Muslim countries "stay out or you will face the worst of all.."

I won't watch it, but thank you for the translation B.

(post by DeadSeraph removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just finished watching it from start to finish, all 22 minutes. I'm typing this 5 minutes after I watched it, and once was enough.

We need to go kill these Isis bastards the same way. Let them all burn on their way to hell.

Don't they believe that 1000 virgins will be waiting for them? I say execute whomever means the most to them in life (if anyone) and make them watch. If it's Mom or Dad, so be it. Got to show that we have the resources and the will to be even crazier than they are, and ISIS will (hopefully) leave other cultures alone.

Global thugs and haters never affront the Soviet Union/Russia, because they know the pay-back will be unspeakably harsh and brutal.

Not really true, Chechen Rebels, Mujahideen, Georgans, all do this to Russians.

The problem with these guys is dying I'd celebrated and they become martyrs. I think the best way is jail, forever. Let's build a huge Alcatraz on Falkland Islands or similar place and get the coalition to fund it and just keep them there in solitary confinement without a Koran or any form of entertainment for ever.

That would be awesome punishment and deterrent, 50 years wait for martyrdom with only your mind for company, probably worse that burning to death.
edit on 4 2 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You already said you're not suprised when you questioned my stance on ISIS...

& I can only assume you said that because I'm a Muslim..
I don't make a habit of assuming things, but the way you worded the question and the judgement thereof, it seemed pretty clear what you were trying to say.

You see the word "aversion" in the definition of phobia...
Now you understand, yes?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I have no aversion to islam. In fact, I once considered converting, many years ago. I don't dislike you because you're a muslim. I dislike you because you're a jerk.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join