It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Just watched it. Most disturbing thing I've ever watched.
This one is actually REAL! So why fake beheading videos but burn a human being alive?

My guess...

Assuming the beheadings are fake propaganda to propagate an imaginary threat...

Is that some ISIS members really are just heinous & will follow through with this sort of violence.

However I do think the beheadings are real too.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: Biotech2024

ISIS is without a doubt funded in part by the US government in hopes to destabilize Syria. I have no doubt this is true. While I firmly believe this, I don't think that arrangement has anything to do with this execution, other than secondary culpability and I'm not saying that it makes it any less heinous.

Excellent point Helious. I too believe the US probably originally helped fund these terrorist bands such as Isil just to destabilize Syria

They did it in Iraq and Afghanistan already.

This most likely is an instance where there created monster has turned into a frightening Frankenstein.

That said I still think Isil is a legit evil that should be dealt with accordingly.

Just because the US is responsible for aiding them, as were the Saudis, Turks, Jordan, and the Gulf state countries to get at Syria and Iran doesn’t mean they erected them totally.

They fed the beast and it got away from them

Now these countries are locked into a massive criminal conspiracy.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Jordon has just executed 2 ISL prisoners BBC news source
edit on 3/2/2015 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Breaking News Feed
@PzFeed
BREAKING NEWS: Jordan executed Sajida al-Rishawi and Al-Qaeda member Ziyad al-Karbouli after killing of pilot.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Prime80

I will admit, this is the first time I have seen the video and not just stills. I am very, very troubled in what I seen in that video. It does not seem genuine, at all. I have seen brutal third world executions and none of them have looked anything like this on film, not even close.

I need to reflect on the whole picture and what I have just seen.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Finally, Im wondering why nobody is questioning the production of the video in this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In my heart I hope the video is a fake.

Indeed it would be great to think Isil is only a bad dream and all these videos and their barbarity is fake

I won't watch it as I haven't watched any of these horror shows for principle reasons.

Why should we give them the satisfaction of watching their barbarity

But that's me, I won't criticize anyone for watching them...

On Jordan

Jordan is in a bad situation.

It has to aid this silly weak “coalition” because they have an Army that’s not modernized that is dependent on the US.

Now they are really dependent. No coalition, no arms, in a world of danger on all fronts: from 1 million refugees in their country, to now a deadly enemy in Isil, an unreliable ally in the US and in the middle of the Syrian conflict.

And as for taking on Isil, I doubt Jordan has the military power and infrastructure to destroy them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prime80
Finally, Im wondering why nobody is questioning the production of the video in this thread.

Because any mom with a computer and a few hours in front of MovieMaker can make a professional quality video so why is hard to believe that people who are motivated to make a video cant?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To those thinking it might be a fake video from the US, why would they set off all the red flags by breaking out of the norm and adding all the Hollywood production type angles and editing?

I don't think TBTB would. They'd try to stick with what we know about terror videos by keeping it low budget and simple.

Not to mention, this is a new low as far as IS executions go. Of course they wanted to present it in a dramatic way.

And if you think the flames look fake go look at the pics of the burning Buddhist protesters. Anytime we see a person inside flames it's going to look surreal to us. It's shocking. That's why it doesn't seem real.

edit on 3-2-2015 by JessicaRabbitTx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Breaking News Feed
@PzFeed
BREAKING NEWS: Jordan executed Sajida al-Rishawi and Al-Qaeda member Ziyad al-Karbouli after killing of pilot.

How does executing two Al-Qaeda terrorists count as pay-back to ISIS? Does it mean anything to ISIS?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Breaking News Feed
@PzFeed

GOOD!
Now execute the rest of them.
Even if they surrender, they should not have that option anymore.
edit on 3-2-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

That's the difference between ISIS and real Islamic extremists...

ISIS are very much trying to emulate Scorcese & Hitchcock in the direction department...

Their videos are, content aside, top quality.

Sort of like mini blockbusters.

Which is suspicious because you'd think they'd be more concerned with just getting some grainy footage out as often and as quickly as possible...

Instead once a month they send out a production that Hollywood would be proud of...

& where the f# are they editing these videos anyways...

They're either in the desert or trapped in a civil war...

How do they have the time for this...

edit on 3-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The fact that the US hasn’t taken down Isil may be proof that they are really supporting them as the conspiracy theorists say.

That is because we have a moron commander in chief.

Can't even bring himself to call it terrorism. That might hurt their poor wittle ole feelings.
edit on 3-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Breaking News Feed
@PzFeed

Maybe we need to emulate Jordan and start executing Gitmo prisoners.

Instead of letting them go, and trading deserters for them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biotech2024
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

1) who benefits most from this?

Isis is manufactured by parties who would most benefit.

That woudl be the ones who want a caliphate...........ISIS is indeed manufactured and its by those who want the most extreme elements of their religion to prevail........

Sometimes things are just what they are.........and sometimes evil is just evil.......

Hitler was manufactured, and so was his regime, but it wasnt for any other means but for his brand of world order.......

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Is it possible that the US and Coalition are not really dropping bombs on ISIS fighters and sending guided missiles into their leaders' homes and motorcades? We continually hear of all these "successes" in Iraq and Yemen, but see no reduction in the violence, or ISIS groups appearing in disarray.

ISIS has been beheading, and now burning captives in broad daylight, in the same location, for MONTHS. The USA and other countries involved in the "fight" against these terrorists have invested BILLIONS of dollars on satellites, spies, monetary rewards, and other Super TOP SECRET intelligence gathering tools. After all the years of developing these tools, why can't we systematically target and kill thugs who don't even bother hiding in caves or homes during the day?
-cwm

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If this is true, I hope he went quickly. That has got to be one of the worst ways to go. I HATE cowardly acts like that!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

That's the difference between ISIS and real Islamic extremists...

ISIS are very much trying to emulate Scorcese & Hitchcock in the direction department...

Their videos are, content aside, top quality.

Sort of like mini blockbusters.

Which is suspicious because you'd think they'd be more concerned with just getting some grainy footage out as often and as quickly as possible...

Instead once a month they send out a production that Hollywood would be proud of...

& where the f# are they editing these videos anyways...

They're either in the desert or trapped in a civil war...

How do they have the time for this...

Here's a clue: Fabulously wealthy individuals in various Gulf States..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Shoot I shouldn't have watched that.

I don't think it was fake. I think they got a GoPro and some video editing software and they clearly are more tech savvy than organizations in the past. My GoPro has insanely good quality for what it is and Hollywood/TV shows etc. are using them all the time. Editing in other video, sound and text isn't hard. YouTube will let you do pretty much everything in that video.

Nothing about that video seemed fake, though I admit after a few seconds of charred corpse I skipped.

The only thing that seemed fake to me was the cage. Seems rather elaborate when they were just going to crush it and could have chained the guy to something else.

I'm also fairly certain with that amount of flame even a professional stuntman is going to need to protect his face and possibly have an air supply.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Sorry but this doesnt look like some MovieMaker quickie. It looks like a movie trailer to the next blockbuster hit coming to a theater near you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join