It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Totemic

Absolutely brilliant synopsis. You should consider becoming more active here. ATS could use more people of your intellectual pedigree.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm a patriot at heart and defend military intervention when need be, IMO US boots on the ground is a waste. The Geneva Convention and modern day ROEs limit soldiers and in turn put them in harms way. It's a lose, lose. How can one distinguish between enemy whom by day blend in with the populace and by night take true form? The same people that rep the black flag over social media now will not do the same if the U.S. U.K. has boots on the ground in large numbers.

IMO if Isis is defeated it is by its own people.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ahmad Shah Mashud ring a bell a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I saw the video uncensored/unblurred. These Isis folks are pretty good at filmography and video editing!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
NATO ally Turkey sustains ISIS and NATO does nothing about it.

Why?

ISIS is completely surrounded by enemies, except on one narrow stretch of terrain that contains a pipeline that allows them to sell oil from the oil fields they control. That pipeline goes into NATO ally Turkey. NATO ally Turkey is the middleman for all of ISIS monetary transactions, used to buy bullets and banging machines (thanks Len Deighton for the comical euphemism) they use to fight.

NATO ally Turkey is an ally of NATO, the principle member of which is the United States.

One can therefore say that US ally Turkey makes it possible for ISIS to continue fighting.

By extension one can make a case that the US makes it possible for ISIS to continue fighting, by failing to use the very heavy political weight of the alliance, to get US and NATO ally Turkey to TURN OFF THE OIL TAPS.

Why?

Could it be that the US and NATO really don't want ISIS to stop fighting? Could it be that the more insanity perpetrated by ISIS, the more it suits the interests of the US?

ISIS is like a blowtorch in the face of the Middle East. That blowtorch is in the hands of the US. They can adjust the valve to turn it up or turn it down. They can point it to where they want to point it.

The real question is what does the US really want the blowtorch to do? Who do they really want to burn with it?

I think they want to burn Iran, but I can't quite figure out how they are going to manage it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

ISIS was created by US Saudi Israeli NATO war machine

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ExitOptional48

Right on. It is alleged that Israel is cooperating with Turkey and ISIS to help move ISIS oil on to the international market.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That report is from 'Al-Jazeera' , are you sure its true?

Yes , I know it to be true , not because of the link but because the story of escalating violence between the two groups has been news for a few years .
As for the credibility of the source I provided , I would trust them more to report the truth than I would Fox or some other western publications.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
One issue with that theory- the commander in chief of the U.S. is trying to cut sanctions and work out a deal with Iran. reply to: ipsedixit

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jhugener

It's true.

It is hard to read this situation properly. One thing that helps is to realize that America wants one thing above all from the Iranians and that is behavior that meets a standard of concordance with American interests. Failing that, the Americans want regime change to a regime that will meet that minimal standard.

America, in my opinion is using ISIS to exert military pressure in the region. At first the idea was to topple the regime of Bashar Assad. First the Free Syrian Army and then ISIS became a way for America and their ally Turkey to fight a proxy war against Syria. That war failed because the Assad regime are not as unpopular in Syria as the Americans would like us to believe.

ISIS is a stick of sorts, but diplomatic negotiations look like a carrot when compared to ISIS, so the Americans have been pursuing negotiations with the Iranians as well.

Israel has accused Iran of meddling in their affairs by supporting Hezbollah in Lebanon, but they themselves are alleged to be supporting ISIS and are also staunch allies of another enemy of the Iranians in the region, Azerbaijan.

The wild card in the region is Kurdistan. They have an affinity for Iran dating from the time they were gassed by Saddam Hussein. They are Shiites, like the Iranians. They want to be independent. There are Kurds in Iran, Syria and Turkey.

If, as it appears, ISIS cannot win in Syria, then what to do with them? That is the question. They would be a good instrument to use against Iran, being Sunni fundamentalists, but how to get them into position?

If the US does manage to get Iran to undergo a significant step back from wanting to be a menace to Israel and US interests in the region, I think the US would be satisfied and would take Iran off the front burner.

If the US prevails upon Turkey to turn off the oil taps, it will be a signal that ISIS's usefulness as a "stick" is at an end.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well, aren't you special. I wonder what it would take to "shock" you sir?

In the meantime, feel free to post more of your idiotic responses.

It would be my honor, thank you.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

And the only thing that would "shock" me sir, is hearing truth come out of the propaganda box.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting choice for killing. Usual choice is beheading. Hmm.. high production values, death by burning. Wasn't a Palestinian boy killed by burning him alive? Who did that again?

Sorry I'm just always suspicious. We finally get out of Iraq, and look as though we'll be out of the area completely. Suddenly this psycho "Muslim" group comes along killing everyone they can (except you know who), driving around in American vehicles and using American weapons, running rough shod over the area. And low and behold EVERYONE in the world becomes pissed off and is back in the middle east.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I'm curious as to why SITE is always involved in these videos. Not 100% sure if they are involved in this one, but they were involved with the beheading videos, and all of the "Osama Bin Laden" videos.

I'm sure this won't be a popular response.. but I'm skeptical of everything. I am however, glad that Jordan decided to execute these 6 terrorist prisoners. They should have returned the favor and burnt them all alive as well.

IF ISIS is genuine, and not a propaganda piece like Alquadia (sp?)... then I'm all for utterly annihilating them. You know we can, you know the rest of the world can. So unleash hell on them and get it done.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Suddenly this psycho "Muslim" group comes along killing everyone they can (except you know who), driving around in American vehicles and using American weapons, running rough shod over the area. And low and behold EVERYONE in the world becomes pissed off and is back in the middle east.

IF ISIS is genuine, and not a propaganda piece like Alquadia (sp?)... then I'm all for utterly annihilating them. You know we can, you know the rest of the world can. So unleash hell on them and get it done.

But, but, they stole those weapons fair and square from the more "moderate" rebels you see.

I really did try writing that with a straight face.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Suddenly this psycho "Muslim" group comes along killing everyone they can (except you know who), driving around in American vehicles and using American weapons, running rough shod over the area. And low and behold EVERYONE in the world becomes pissed off and is back in the middle east.

But, but, they stole those weapons fair and square from the more "moderate" rebels you see.

I really did try writing that with a straight face.

must have been difficult i couldn't even read it with a straight face

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's just not making any sense.

If they really want to eventually control all of the Middle East, then why would they deliberately go about pissing off powerful countries one by one???

It's like a bank trying to get rich by running ads saying "We take all your money hahaha, screw you!" The way to get something done is to be discreet about it, and not piss off powerful people in the process; I don't think ISIS are that stupid either, so the question remains: What's really going on here?

I hate to say it, but I'm really starting to think this is some massive psychological herding technique; just who knows what the final agenda is....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: NuclearPaul

yes it was a 22 minute video, with a call at the end for ISIS supporters to kill more Jordanian pilots, they quoted names and addesses of those they wanted their supporters to kill...

it was bad.. just google it..
the guy talked then.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How to get rid of the Empires debt.

1. Cause a war with a bigger empire.

2. Give all empires a common enemy.

3. Cause a religious based war.

4. Use your imagination...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Rut Roh Jordan is going Eastwood.

"Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a*snip takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

After ISIS execution, angry King Abdullah quotes Clint Eastwood to U.S. lawmakers

Jordan to ISIS,' Get OFF my lawn'.
edit on 4-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So...where are
Saudi?
Kuwait?
Qatar?
Pakistan?
Bahrain?
Oman?

Mr Speirs, care to answer?
edit on 4-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Rut Roh Jordan is going Eastwood.

"Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a*snip takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

After ISIS execution, angry King Abdullah quotes Clint Eastwood to U.S. lawmakers

Jordan to ISIS,' Get OFF my lawn'.

About time SOMEONE does. Tired of all the pussyfooting around the problem.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join