It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:30 AM
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Then maybe you can explain why you were "not suprised" when you assumed I thought ISIS was fake...

Not a single comment I've made in this thread, or any other has ever once alluded to ISIS being fake.

Don't accuse people of things, & they won't appear to be a jerk in response!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
I'm sorry, but there is no way I would just sit there and burn to death when all I have to do is lift the cage up and run for it and get shot instead...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:34 AM
a reply to: LukeDAP

This whole thing is laughable!

Watch the (FULL) video:
edit on 4-2-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:35 AM
a reply to: NuclearPaul

My thoughts exactly. Maybe we've watched too many Hollywood productions? At the very least though, I would have climbed up to the top of the cage when the gasoline was lit.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:38 AM

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: aboutface

Rip to the Jordanian pilot, if this story is true.

Shades of Joan of Arc, ISIS just have to be gruesome demented fans of the dark ages. To revive this kind of horror is so far beyond insanity. They are truly opening the gates of hell that we tried to close. I weep for his family and friends and countrymen. I weep for us all.

I think you need to put this in perspective, they are barbaric subhuman trash and will soon be dealt with as such. I believe that at least.

The perspective I had was on the action and its effects, but when I tried to think of the perpetrators themselves, I just cannot associate human thought, even a very angry person bound on revenge for instance with the obvious cold-blooded planning behind this horror. A person without a conscience, without any humanity, yet one who claims to be so spiritual that he prays 5 times a day? It just doesn't compute for me. How can the people who support them continue to do so? Let's hope you are right that they soon will be dealt with!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
Why am I not surprised Fox news are showing the full video?
Furtermore, where is the Islamic community here and when are they going to rally and address this cancer? Time for them to finish what the UK and USA started and clean the ME up once and for all.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:47 AM

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NuclearPaul

Maybe we've watched too many Hollywood productions?

I will say definitely yes on that.. you all have become so desensitized and ready to call everything fake because you have seen similar in movies..

Yet.. when its real, you cannot see it.. and that is as horrifying to some of us, because people, children women men, are being killed in brutal fashion, speak to any syrian or iraqi who is there and you will understand..

they hung one child on a cross in the hot sun (child mind you!) because he broke his fast in ramadan.. this is what they do to their own! They are killing in every single horrific manner possible right and left..

I cannot but throw up from hearing this and you all laugh at these innocent peoples deaths! THAT is horrifying~!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:58 AM
a reply to: carewemust
The cage wouldn't be that heavy... those aren't solid bars, it's hollow tube. You can tell by the sound at the end when the loader demolishes it (the part when it backblades it).

edit on 4/2/15 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:00 AM

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I hope Jordan mutilate the ISIS captives until they breathe their final breath.

ارقد في سلام (RIP)

Then they will be no different compared to Isis if they do that, and same for your mindset.

Watch over your anger and frustration ,for it can lead to times of darkness.

The ones who did this to that Jordanian Pilot deserve nothing less than exactly what he got. You are just being another Muslim apologist. Every single person who commits these beheadings and murders deserve to get the EXACT SAME THING.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:06 AM
a reply to: Fermy

Groups fighting ISIS;

Iraqi Army
Iraqi Air Force
Special Forces
Iraqi Police
Sinjar Resistance Units
Sinjar Defence Force
People's Defence Force
IRGC-Seal.svg Special Groups
Promised Day Brigades
Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq
Kata'ib Hezbollah
Badr Brigades
Iraqi Turkmen Front
Shabak Militia
Syrian Army
Syrian Air Force
National Defence Force
Ba'ath Brigades
Syria Opposition
Free Syrian Army
Syria Revolutionaries Front
Islamic Front
Army of Mujahedeen
Syrian Kurdistan
People's Protection Units
Women's Protection Units
Syriac Military Council
Local guerrillas

Maybe you could enlighten me to when the U.S. & UK cleaned up the Middle East?

All I remember was Bush & Blair on a Christian Crusade of genocide.
edit on 4-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:31 AM
What appears to sound like him screaming in the background doesn't make sense to me either. Not at the beginning, but near the end. He's fully engulfed in flames and there appears to be a long scream near the end. No way you could inhale that much burning air...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:54 AM
a reply to: Willtell

If America does anything were attacking Islam, if we do nothing were supporting this? Are you serious, maybe (remember I detest the president) he knows boots on the ground in a major way would make things worse.

Or maybe he is waiting for confirmation.

Or maybe he is contacting Jordan, the kurds, and Iraq to ask what additional resources do you need.

I almost hope we turn to isolationism, and let the rest of the world send more of their kids to die, or get crippled.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:00 AM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

There it is!

You can add western nations to that list of forces fighting ISIS. Guess what ISIS calls them? The same thing you just did. "Crusaders".

Laughable. There is no Christian crusade, or we'd all know it. Trust me.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:01 AM

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Sub humans..

Worse than animals.

Please don't insult animals by mentioning them in a same sentence with this scum.
These people are a disease that needs to be eradicated.

And what about the Western governments that encourage or develop these radical groups so they can have a destabilized region or an excuse for going in to liberate a region (mostly liberating the regions resources)? Would you want to eradicate the people that enable or fund these evil groups too?

Your comments don't make me think you've identified the true handlers. You paint a whole ethnicity of people as bad without understanding what the dynamics of the situation truly is.

Look at your history, Al-Qaida was CIA made and funded to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan.
edit on 4-2-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM

originally posted by: opethPA
Breaking News Feed
BREAKING NEWS: Jordan executed Sajida al-Rishawi and Al-Qaeda member Ziyad al-Karbouli after killing of pilot.

How does executing two Al-Qaeda terrorists count as pay-back to ISIS? Does it mean anything to ISIS?

Not really, but that's what was going to happen to them anyways. ISIS and Jordan were trying for a prisoner swap. ISIS killed the pilot a month ago and refused to provide proof he was alive, but continued the negotiations. They tried to get their prisoners back without getting anything in return. Having killed their own prisoner they had effectively written off the two they were trying to get back, but they weren't passing up a chance for some free value.

So in short? No, ISIS fully expected them to die, and given the mindstate of most of ISIS's members the prisoners likely knew they would die too. It's just typical negotiations from an untrustworthy foe.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:07 AM

Yes. So far as I know, only FOX news website had the guts to post it. HI haveneere's the link...

It's 23 minutes long. The murder of this brave Jordanian starts at about the 18 minute mark. I say "brave" because he endured what must have been the worse pain imaginable, much better than I would have. When that fire trail started burning towards me, I would have climbed to the top of the cage and held on. The terrorists would have to shoot me down. Maybe they drugged him first?

I haven't watched the video yet, just seen some stills. Ill probably watch it though. The way I think about it, is that a presumably good person is getting barbarically murdered all alone. Perhaps with just there watching even after the fact he doesn't have to be quite so alone. That said, after watching them it's best to not react. ISIS does this as their primary method of communication with the world, acknowledging it only legitimizes what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:09 AM
Likely the Israel and USA government knew the pilot was dead already. They have satellites that can see through stone and cement. The stills I saw looked like he was killed outside. So our satellites would have seen this. You have to ask why we don't have troops storm the locations of the prisoners more often. We have the world ringed with military satellites with teams of people looking over the feeds of images and video.
edit on 4-2-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:16 AM

originally posted by: Forensick
Not really true, Chechen Rebels, Mujahideen, Georgans, all do this to Russians.

The problem with these guys is dying I'd celebrated and they become martyrs. I think the best way is jail, forever. Let's build a huge Alcatraz on Falkland Islands or similar place and get the coalition to fund it and just keep them there in solitary confinement without a Koran or any form of entertainment for ever.

That would be awesome punishment and deterrent, 50 years wait for martyrdom with only your mind for company, probably worse that burning to death.

Imprisoning these people doesn't work. They want two things, either to be free or to die. They will take any measures possible to get free and kill as many as they can. Their comrades will view those prisons as an easy way to get reinforcements. Keeping ISIS prisoners is far too much risk, they should all be put down. In combat you shoot to wound. If you capture you kill, and you do it in a way that offends them on their journey to heaven.

Draconian measures are the only things that actually get through to these people, because they've rejected every other facet of society.

Draw a clear distinction between us and them. They capture anyone, torture them, mindwash them, send them on suicide missions, and brutally murder the rest in flashy ways. We stop them in combat, capture them, and put them down. All very business like. When there's nothing special in the death of someone, they have trouble being a martyr.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:30 AM
You know, the big players out there or are they just stroking their fat jowls and lazily playing with their worry beads?
Go back and read the bit where I claimed the USA and UK started this mess.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:42 AM

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Fermy

Maybe you could enlighten me to when the U.S. & UK cleaned up the Middle East?

Iraq had nothing to do with a Christian Crusade. Nothing. It was all about money. Even Oil was tangential to Money.

Money is their God. Iraq was a convenient target. Saddam was a really evil man. Oil, Mideast Democracy, WMDs, 911 and even Permanent U.S. bases, were all false pretext.

On the books, Hundreds of Billions of U.S. Dollars spent "on Iraq" never actually went into anything real in Iraq, it went into the pockets of the American Power Elite via various cover and shell companies. Off the books, $Trillions went through the DoD budget process and disappeared from public accounting. Even Rumsfeld admitted they "lost" those $trillions, claiming even he couldn't find out where they went.

The second Iraq War provided cover for the biggest redistribution of wealth from the lower 99.5% to the upper .5% in the History of the U.S. The process of redistribution has continued through the use of Federal Reserve fractional banking, Wall-street derivatives trading and other shenanigans, as well as a tax code that continues to favor the ultra-wealthy.

Anyone who calls Western aggression in the Middle-East a Christian Crusade is just buying into and perpetuating the lie.

Those forces are already screwing "fellow westerners" over via wealth redistribution and the erosion of the Middle Class, but we are far from End Game. Eventually, the disparity between the top .5% and every one else will be as severe as the income inequality seen in Despotic Myanmar.

Mid-East adventurism is just a small part of a much more far reaching strategy. Creating the illusion of war between Christianity and Islam provides a demonized enemy with which to facilitate control of both Muslim and Christian nations and people, while something more insidious and completely devoid of any religious affiliation, other than the worship of Money, continues to transpire.

Religious, ethnic, tribal and nationalistic strife are all a sad part of human history, it's in our darker natures. The Elite have always used such strife to further their goals, but in the communication age, their ability to manipulate and leverage real and manufactured strife to further their goals has reached an unparalleled level in Human History.

It's all theater so that we will turn a blind eye as they siphon wealth and power from the masses and concentrate it at the very top. The manipulation is so successful that many will actively support policies and political agendas meant to enslave themselves and their offspring for generations to come.

That doesn't mean that every individual, movement or faction that furthers those goals was born of or directed by the Elite. There is already enough evil that exist with out direction from some conspiracy. Whether organic or manufactured, it all contributes to the same goal though.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>