It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM

originally posted by: Boeing777
I now regret watching it. Can't get it out of my head.

I feel the same after 9/11. After watching the burning buildings, I'd have dreams for months of being stuck in the stair well and not being able to get out, burning alive. I could feel the heat on my flesh and hear the screams around me. To this day I cannot watch the footage. There's a member here who's avatar is a building collapsing, it's very hard to look at. I have to quickly scroll past.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: LukeDAP

Sub humans..

Worse than animals.

Pls. Animals are more worth than humans and sub-humans.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM

originally posted by: boymonkey74
The whole world came together to fight the nazis...the last just war.
It is time to get rid of these sub human bastards.

Are we talking about Arabs or Israel ..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah, this should definitely be a global issue. What would happen if these barbarous acts started happening over here? (discounting what the crazies that already live here do already)

I keep thinking just exactly what it is going to take before most of society says "ENOUGH" and makes demands of their government; whether it be the economy, the debt, terrorism, etc. Give them an ultimatum they better respect or this whole thing is coming down.

I just can't stomach anymore what individuals and groups of people are allowed to get away with. Why does it take so damn long to catch them. Why do so many have to be tortured before someone has the balls to take them out!

You never know really. IS has already threatened to behead Obama and take over the US. Thread here. Now I personally think they will just continue with their "lone wolf" attacks, though with a threat of beheading looming, Obama sure was a genius to threaten to not pay his bodyguards over Amnesty here shortly, now wasn't he? Thread here. If I had a group that has been known for beheadings and had now threatened me with it, you can be sure I'd be paying the Secret Service double to make sure I don't lose my head over it! Obviously Obama does not take these guys seriously, he just spouts to the media and the public that he does. IS DOES plan to take over the world and turn it into a Muslim Province, this includes the US. We've already had a few attacks in the name of IS, but was it really them, or just nutters who claim to BE a part of their organization? Co-worker in OK beheaded, Hatchet attack in NYC, the murder of a college student in NJ, etc....

I agree something needs to be done, but the answer is what? It would seem nothing is going to be done during Obama's presidency as he truly doesn't care. (Other than bombing maybe.)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
Can't we all just worship Joe Pesci? Hey islam...hey christians...hey all of you're ALL wrong. You're all infants. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
a reply to: YouNeedMe

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
They style themselves as some sort of army of Holy Warriors, but their actions are not only barbaric and evil, but show a debauched perversion of their professed religion on par with Satanist who do a black mass as an affront to the Christian god.

Can't we just abandon any pretense that they are radical Islamic zealots and call them what they are, which is a movement gleefully embracing the Satanic thought form? They aren't Islamists, they are Satanists in rebellion against Islam.

By allowing them to even represent themselves as Radical Muslims, rather than calling them out for what they actual are, just makes it all the easier for them to recruit clueless idiots that think they are somehow going to earn a spot in Paradise and the favor of the Islamic God by joining the organization.

We are seeing some indication that many coming from Western societies to join ISIS are doing so in a deliberate embrace of the true evil the group represents. They will learn the language and pretend to convert to Islam, they may even adopt the group's perverted antithetical take on the religion, but they really are just going to join up in order to murder, rape, torture and fulfill pedophilic desires, all as part of a society that will praise them for it.

I don't know enough about Islam, but it seems to me that a necessary step towards defeating them would be for Islamic religious authorities to not only denounce the group, but provide religious edicts branding them as what they are, not just Heretics, but a Satanic movement in perversion of Islam.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Totemic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM

originally posted by: Willtell
The fact that the US hasn’t taken down Isil may be proof that they are really supporting them as the conspiracy theorists say.

I wouldn’t be surprised

If that is true then the US is truly the prince of darkness

We are being played on many levels.

But Obama has been more restrained in his response to ISIS, which is understandable considering the U.S. has been covertly funding the terror group alongside NATO ally Turkey as part of their proxy war against Syria. “During investigations, Yousaf al Salafi [an ISIS commander] revealed that he was getting funding – routed through America – to run the organization in Pakistan and recruit young people to fight in Syria,” a source within Pakistani law enforcement told a local newspaper. President Obama wants a $38 billion budget increase for the Defense Department, which includes $5.3 billion to equip “appropriately vetted elements of the Syrian opposition,” but back in September ISIS signed a truce with the remaining rebel groups and they are now working together against the Syrian government. “We are collaborating with the Islamic State and the Nusra Front by attacking the Syrian Army’s gatherings in… Qalamoun,” Bassel Idriss, the commander of a “moderate” rebel brigade, told the Lebanese Daily Star. And another “moderate” commander of the Free Syrian Army, Abu Khaled, also revealed they are collaborating with Islamic militants. “Let’s face it: The Nusra Front is the biggest power present right now in Qalamoun and we as FSA would collaborate on any mission they launch as long as it coincides with our values,” he added.

Seriously cold man right there! It's like a bad commercial.

Shows picture of pilot on fire...ARE YOU BURNING UP!?! Make sure to buy your Obamacare! We'll get you Healthier AND Better! Buy today! Don't delay!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:42 PM
Just had to read the first page of this thread to see the shock value had hit its mark. Clever, very clever but I can wag my own tail thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well, aren't you special. I wonder what it would take to "shock" you sir?

In the meantime, feel free to post more of your idiotic responses.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
Don't underestimate the tactics of ISIS here. Jordan is a Muslim country, one of the most stable in the region. There are ISIS members and sympathizers in Jordan.

If the Jordanian leadership get to aggressive with military actions, there is a risk of destabilizing the country.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
It would not surprise me if ISIL's strategy includes inciting hatred by the civilized world towards Islam in general in an attempt to drive moderate Muslims away from polite society and into the arms of extreme religion.

I dont think it will work.

Oh, the first part will, people have already equated Islam with ISIL. But I doubt that will result in moderate muslims supporting ISIL in any significant numbers.

For ISIL - which is Extremist Wahhabist (Sunni) - to now take on Jordanian (Sunni) muslims is a mistake on ISIL's part. If they mobilize Jordan and Saudi Arabia against them in a more significant manner than they already have it will only end badly for ISIL.

Jordan and Saudi interests were somewhat satisfied to sit back and let these extremists tear up Syria and take on Assad (Shia, not Sunni) but if ISIL infuriates the people of those Kingdoms, they will act. And neither of them have a problem putting human rights in a drawer to deal with problems. Unlike us.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM

The man stood tall to his death.....a fellow muslim....

Anyone tired of these monsters yet?

Reformation of Islam please, its own people are suffering too

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

1) who benefits most from this?

Isis is manufactured by parties who would most benefit.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:33 PM

originally posted by: Biotech2024
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

1) who benefits most from this?

Isis is manufactured by parties who would most benefit.

Apparently it is in ISIL's best to summon the full force of the military/industrial complex.

These extremists are apparently so organized and well funded but somehow have brain block and can't figure out that they are asking for an alliance of nations (desperate for defense spending) to descend upon them for another 10 years.

I can't believe how many of you are falling for this BS. How hard would it be for a couple of paid assets to pull this off? The homegrown members have paraded their faces all over the news to let us know that there are more of them living among us, yet when it comes to an execution, everyone but the victim has their face covered. What? they are worried about retaliation for their actions all of a sudden?

Non of this adds up. It is all hype driven and unverified in its entirety and yet half the western world is screaming death to Muslims.

You people would be so easy to stick in a pen. Show you a colorful picture and you'll all just walk right in.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:46 PM

These M#####F###ERS are getting well organized.

I mean, just look at the dress senses here:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:03 PM

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
What about the fifty people murdered in South Africa today? The fifty yesterday? The fifty the day before? Why the obsession with one Jordanian?

Why you ask? Because a man who was performing a service to mankind by helping to stamp out barbaric, senseless and evil violence was killed. Not only was he killed, he was killed in one of the worst ways a person could imagine dying and the pieces of # that did it recorded it and broadcasted it on the internet for his family, friends and children to see.

That's why and if you still have any questions about it, I'll mail you 20 bucks so you can buy yourself a clue.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:07 PM
a reply to: JDmOKI

They are basically a band of extremist armed with Kalashnikovs, from their point of view with a bit of luck they brought down a high tech, plane, the pilot presses a button, kills and burns them and then flies home for tea. Only this time the pilot, didn't go home for tea. This can only end badly. He should have had a suicide pill.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:07 PM
a reply to: Biotech2024

ISIS is without a doubt funded in part by the US government in hopes to destabilize Syria. I have no doubt this is true. While I firmly believe this, I don't think that arrangement has anything to do with this execution, other than secondary culpability and I'm not saying that it makes it any less heinous.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:09 PM
Here's the video.

I think ISIS should get into the movie business instead.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Prime80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2015 by Prime80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>