It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
People are fools if they think we will just go over there, give them a slotting and then come home again. The anger people are feeling and the desire to have something done now seem to amount to the same levels that we felt post 9/11. We were going to smash these groups in to a thousand pieces and stamp them out. Have our revenge.

We then proceeded from one blunder to the next. No strategy, no public desire to follow through at home or abroad and too much political corruption and subterfuge to make a difference anyway. All we did was create a unstable hotbed of terrorism across an area about the size of a small continent and fight pointless battles against insurgents that we were often responsible for creating. I can bet there are people screaming for blood over this that were the same people screaming 'bring our boys home'.

The blueprint has been written for ISIS to follow and they know it. The first 6-12 months would be a walk over. Then the guerrilla tactics would come out again. IED's, ambushes. No clear enemy and no clear goal. It would just be Afghanistan all over again. So what do we do? Spend ten years chasing our tails or just pull out and leave it a mess anyway? Because another group would just come along and do the same thing again. But it would all be OK because those same fat cats who made their money and exerted their control over the masses in 2001 and 2003 would get another chance to do it all over again. And we would all march to the beat of their drums like blind fools. It is pathetically obvious that there are people in the higher echelons of society, living in the shadows and calling the shots. They are willing to open up one can of worms after the next for their own gain and very skilled at manipulating us in to wishing them to do so.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Then why did Bush call it a Crusade?

Btw, I'm well aware Western nations are fighting bombing them...

The person I was replying to asked where the Muslims were in this fight...

So I obliged with an answer.
edit on 4-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Then why did Bush call it a Crusade?

Btw, I'm well aware Western nations are fighting bombing them...

The person I was replying to asked where the Muslims were in this fight...

So I obliged with an answer.

And the other nations I mentioned?
As for Bush, do you seriously believe anything that twisted hick ever said?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Ain't that something ?

Jordan has more snips than our leader does.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Ain't that something ?

Jordan has more snips than our leader does.
I'm not sure if it's that "our" leader (I use the term loosely as an ex-pat) doesn't have the Kintama to do something, or is castrated by his handlers into inaction due to some larger plan they're mechanizing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Make no mistake it's all about politics is why we are not doing anytihng.

The 'war' on terror is over.

Won't even call it terrorism.

End the 'war's in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Al Qaeda has been decimated.

ALL LIES.

As Gobbells says:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

thinkexist.com...

The truth is staring people in the face. People getting beheaded, and burned alive.

That is why all the 'pussyfooting'.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Didn't see you mention any Nations, I read the words Islamic community...

But for what it's worth, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar,Jordan & Iran have all played a part fighting ISIS in some way.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Fact that isis terrorist cover their faces while executing the innocent is a strong indicator that they really don’t believe in what they are doing and have much doubt and reservations! They are afraid and have no faith, no trust in their god or in their purpose.
If they really believe, they would be proud to show their faces, spell out their names so all could see and know their identity. Don’t be such a coward, stop insulting your god, come out of the closet, stop insulting your god!
a reply to: LukeDAP

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

One must not forget that the American economy is based on them being engaged in a war, without it they would collapse.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuclearPaul
What appears to sound like him screaming in the background doesn't make sense to me either. Not at the beginning, but near the end. He's fully engulfed in flames and there appears to be a long scream near the end. No way you could inhale that much burning air...

I'm just curious about when you were set on fire and became an expert on this. None of us has ever had it happen to us, so your expert opinion is greatly valued in this manner. [sarc]

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This video looks fake. It appears to be more of a staged show than a real event.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Didn't see you mention any Nations, I read the words Islamic community...

But for what it's worth, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar,Jordan & Iran have all played a part fighting ISIS in some way.

The same community that in the UK has taken to the streets in their tens of thousands to protest against Islamic fundamentalists? Yes, nations, the ones you only mentioned in your above post after I brought the subject up. Question: which country is providing the corridor into Syria? The Islamic nation of Turkey,friend of the ever wunnerful NATO.
I detest the demonization of Islam, it is all about power, money,control and subjugation but as Muslims I would expect to see your community taking a more pro active role...I mean, 1.6 billion versus 30,000?
edit on 4-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Give nukes a chance!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Fair enough...

What would you suggest we do?

We are not all in Syria & Iraq...

& in my/our (UK Muslims) defence, if we go to Syria or Iraq right now to fight ISIS, for example, our Government would take our passports upon return and knowing their nefarious agenda, would claim we actually went to fight for ISIS...
Then we'd end up on a Terror List sitting behind bars...

Definitely worth it to fight ISIS...
But we do also have families to think about where we Live.

So again, what would you suggest, aside from Middle Eastern Armed Forces & Tribal communities continuing the fight they've been fighting for over a decade?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721

Give nukes a chance!

Do you seriously believe nukes would work? Putting aside every other issue these groups are anti western, all it takes is Moscow stepping up and saying they will retaliate if we use nuclear weapons offensively, and I promise you that if this option were on the table precisely this would happen.

Is that the road you want to travel down?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Fair enough...

What would you suggest we do?

We are not all in Syria & Iraq...

& in my/our (UK Muslims) defence, if we go to Syria or Iraq right now to fight ISIS, for example, our Government would take our passports upon return and knowing their nefarious agenda, would claim we actually went to fight for ISIS...
Then we'd end up on a Terror List sitting behind bars...

Definitely worth it to fight ISIS...
But we do also have families to think about where we Live.

So again, what would you suggest, aside from Middle Eastern Armed Forces & Tribal communities continuing the fight they've been fighting for over a decade?

Organise that protest march then.
I'm not expecting you to compromise your familial status, that's what soldiers do. Only there's not enough of them. Why no coherent grouping from all these nations in a unified push to defeat the evil that smears your entire culture and religion? Is it because many see this as retribution for the Wests invasive aggression and decided to hold back? The West has fundamentally failed the people but the mission has been accomplished... sow discord and chaos,gain control of fossil fuels and geopolitical advantage.
Time for the Muslim world to start clearing the mess up, because we won't or can't.
What do you see being Turkeys role here?
You could enrol in Syria's army, or any other countries armed forces if you wanted to shed blood,you aren't obliged to go in Ninja style undercover via overland route. Those who do aren't fighting ISIS they're on a Jihad alongside ISIS, any suggestion otherwise is going to sound ridiculous.

edit on 4-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is no method of execution that is not barbaric and inhuman.

But I have been wondering why they have changed their method of

execution as in this last case.

For a long period of time we in the west have been accustomed to

hearing of beheadings in various areas of the middle east, There

was a programme I saw 'death of a princess' where she was beheaded

and the hands of thieves cut of in public. This and other spates of

prisoners being beheaded .... Now they have changed their tactics

to *burning alive*

Does anyone else think that they are aiming this type of 'shock'

tactic at the west? thinking maybe the public is somewhat desensitised

to the usual beheadings?

Could this be a ploy to engage the US and UK into getting more

involved?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Personally, imo, marches are for a certain cause...
Specifically bringing awareness to a situation that many may not be aware of.

As it stands there are plenty of marches & protests involving Muslims...
You can find them online.

As for joining the Syrian Army...

Two things about that deter me from contemplating that...

1) I think, not 100%, it's illegal for us in the UK to join them, either because it's a civil war or because they're actually an Enemy of the State, not an Ally...

2) I don't support the Assad regime and personally await his demise for his own atrocities...

Some of the nations I mentioned are involved in the Coalition against ISIS...

The reason there isn't much of a collaborative effort against a group like the Taliban for instance, is because they are an Afghan problem...

Despite sharing a region, as an example, we don't see any of Ukraines neighbours jumping into their recent troubles...

It's pretty much the same thing.

Turkeys role, to be honest, I don't know...

I think they're focused on defence of their border, & not much else.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Not quite. Its bad press if you are trying to create a religious state, but are also making videos that could bring down armies on you that destroy your atate before its created.

I think there is more to it than what you are suggesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
Why am I not surprised Fox news are showing the full video?
Furtermore, where is the Islamic community here and when are they going to rally and address this cancer? Time for them to finish what the UK and USA started and clean the ME up once and for all.

It was a GD freaking muslim that DIED trying to stand up and fight ISIS!

They are being burnt to death for fighting them what more do you want?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join