It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Which is suspicious because you'd think they'd be more concerned with just getting some grainy footage out as often and as quickly as possible...

This has more impact though.

& where the f# are they editing these videos anyways...

They're either in the desert or trapped in a civil war...

They probably send the videos to someone in a safer area with access to a computer and have them do it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Is there actually an uncensored video showing this execution? I ask because, in my opinion, the IS beheading videos are censored because they are fake.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NuclearPaul

Yeah there is. Look a few pages back at the bottom comment. I wish I hadn't watched it. I've seen enough sick crap on the internet. This one bugged me more than most.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

yes it was a 22 minute video, with a call at the end for ISIS supporters to kill more Jordanian pilots, they quoted names and addesses of those they wanted their supporters to kill...

it was bad.. just google it..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You're on the ISIS is fake bandwagon too? Why am I not surprised?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I also have a problem with the production value in these executions. It's multiple camera angles, quick cuts, slow motion close ups, dramatic music and ZERO "allahu akbar" shouting. Something is not right here.

Is Quentin Tarantino on their payrole?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuclearPaul
Is there actually an uncensored video showing this execution? I ask because, in my opinion, the IS beheading videos are censored because they are fake.

Yes. So far as I know, only FOX news website had the guts to post it. Here's the link...

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

It's 23 minutes long. The murder of this brave Jordanian starts at about the 18 minute mark. I say "brave" because he endured what must have been the worse pain imaginable, much better than I would have. When that fire trail started burning towards me, I would have climbed to the top of the cage and held on. The terrorists would have to shoot me down. Maybe they drugged him first?
-cwm
edit on 2/3/2015 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuclearPaul

You do realize the censored versions are edited by western media? Try watching one the next time it comes out. See if you can find the full version. Use your internet savvy if you are so discerning. So #*!$ing sick of people trivializing this barbarity, and the people who are suffering under it.

You can follow people who secretly post things on twitter while living DIRECTLY under the thumb of ISIS in Raqqa, Syria. Why don't you put on your big boy pants and find out for yourself?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prime80
Here's the video.

I think ISIS should get into the movie business instead.

www.facebook.com...

Straight out of Hollywood, isn't it. Here's a tip IS... ONE camera, NO editing and don't worry about #ty audio. Making it look like a blockbuster movie trailer isn't doing you any favours...
edit on 3/2/15 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I just finished watching it from start to finish, all 22 minutes. Most of the first part is arabic language talking from the downed pilot, in his orange jumpsuit. Not understandable to me, I surmise that he was talking about planes and positions and weapons, talking fast like he was very scared. His face was beat a little and his mouth had been hit, his lip was busted. He and his jumpsuit were in front of a completely black background.

Then it showed some production-quality psycho-warfare, of supposedly civilian victims and being shot or burned and killed and injured. This wove into the gruesome scene itself, which was beyond words. This video wasn't made with movie-maker or some cheap software. It was meant to be a psy-warfare, psychological....the music is eerie, the scene is graphic, very disturbing. Isis just upped the ante by A LOT. Not to be compared to the beheading videos, this was more of a production made while showing a disturbing, graphic, obscene event.

I wonder what is going on here. This is similar to Jihad Johnny or whatever you call him, on steroids x 10.

You can read about it, and for most that is enough. The video is very disturbing on multiple levels. For some reason faux neus is showing it in full.

I'm typing this 5 minutes after I watched it, and once was enough.

We need to go kill these Isis bastards the same way. Let them all burn on their way to hell.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

An interesting video I found. Maybe not related, but still a good video:

ISIS stands for 'Israeli Secret Intelligence Service'. (1990)

edit on 3-2-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: Prime80

I will admit, this is the first time I have seen the video and not just stills. I am very, very troubled in what I seen in that video. It does not seem genuine, at all. I have seen brutal third world executions and none of them have looked anything like this on film, not even close.

I need to reflect on the whole picture and what I have just seen.

What you need to understand is that ISIS does many mock executions of their most high profile hostages leading up to the real thing. That is why many of them seem calm. The prevailing theory is that they run the hostages through the process over and over, telling them if they cooperate they will be released. They get all the footage they need for their big production, and then they do it for real (but the hostage doesn't realize it's literally the last time).
edit on 3-2-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Should have known! It's the Jews. I mean all this time it was obvious! It's always the Jews! How could I have been so blind?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Your sarcasm sucks! I was suggesting it could be the agency.
edit on 3-2-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You amaze me. They are barbarians so their videos should be more grainy and "real"? Apparently you haven't been paying attention or...

All videos are fake false flags. Or just fake. Or just false flags.

There is no denying that people are being executed in order to send a message and/or further an agenda.

We are living in interesting times

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
I just finished watching it from start to finish, all 22 minutes. Most of the first part is arabic language talking from the downed pilot, in his orange jumpsuit. Not understandable to me, I surmise that he was talking about planes and positions and weapons, talking fast like he was very scared. His face was beat a little and his mouth had been hit, his lip was busted. He and his jumpsuit were in front of a completely black background.

Then it showed some production-quality psycho-warfare, of supposedly civilian victims and being shot or burned and killed and injured. This wove into the gruesome scene itself, which was beyond words. This video wasn't made with movie-maker or some cheap software. It was meant to be a psy-warfare, psychological....the music is eerie, the scene is graphic, very disturbing. Isis just upped the ante by A LOT. Not to be compared to the beheading videos, this was more of a production made while showing a disturbing, graphic, obscene event.

I wonder what is going on here. This is similar to Jihad Johnny or whatever you call him, on steroids x 10.

You can read about it, and for most that is enough. The video is very disturbing on multiple levels. For some reason faux neus is showing it in full.

I'm typing this 5 minutes after I watched it, and once was enough.

We need to go kill these Isis bastards the same way. Let them all burn on their way to hell.

This is a message to the Muslims countries who fight ISIS.. their deaths will be worse, more gruesome and more brutal than any of the other countries people, and it will be in retribution for ISIS people who got dead in Syria and Iraq, since these Muslim countries (10 of them) have joined the coalition to fight against ISIS..

(the burned bodies ect they showed were from a Syrian battle)

that is what the pilot was talking about, who is in the coalition from the arab countries and their plans on fighting ISIS basically..

This is a huge threat to Muslims.. ISIS is saying to Muslim countries "stay out or you will face the worst of all.."

edit on 3-2-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
I just finished watching it from start to finish, all 22 minutes. I'm typing this 5 minutes after I watched it, and once was enough.

Don't they believe that 1000 virgins will be waiting for them? I say execute whomever means the most to them in life (if anyone) and make them watch. If it's Mom or Dad, so be it. Got to show that we have the resources and the will to be even crazier than they are, and ISIS will (hopefully) leave other cultures alone.

Global thugs and haters never affront the Soviet Union/Russia, because they know the pay-back will be unspeakably harsh and brutal.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a death cult so you could never affect them by killing anyone. Seriously, they will never stop

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieWoof

This ain't 24!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Your sarcasm sucks! I wasn't pacifically pointing out the Jews. I was suggesting it could be the agency or not entirely.

Pacifically? Now I'm not sure if your sarcasm sucks, or my sarcasm detector is broken...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join