It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Tangerine
Are you kidding me?

Maybe they do all that in a part of the swamp were they know nothing is there, but no I do not think anybody would be stupid enough to dress up in a monkey suit go out into the middle of the swamp and just jump out and walk around for the sake of a hoax. Even if you avoid all the animals and wild life and blood suckers and what not, even if get a small cut on your leg while trudging through the swamp that thing will become infected and you will have to bail fast to seek medical attention.

Much less if you got bit by something, and all will likely be poison, # the only thing that it seems people forgot to dump in there, we already got snakes like pythons which were took off and bread like crazy things like 17 ft Burmese pythons which weigh more then most average people, and who knows what else its a pretty big area to cover. # the only thing left is somebody to dump their pet piranhas in there and that would change the ecosystem even more. So ya! Good luck if your planing on trudging through the swamp for the fun of it.

Just so that you know, monkeys have tails. Apes do not have tails. If this is a real primate, it's an ape not a monkey. Monkeys are much smaller.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I don't understand your point. I'm just saying you need to duplicate the video, falsify it.

Apparently, we don't understand each other.
I don't understand what you mean when you say I need to duplicate the video and falsify it. Do you mean I need to create a similar hoax? With a good costume, I don't think it would be difficult at all. A human could easily duplicate all the movements of that "creature". What is it that you think happened in that video that a human couldn't do?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This is not simple to imitate even just walking manner, watch video on previous page posted by TWILITE22, from 5:05.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I felt exactly the same way until I saw the "baby Bigfoot" and the adult setting it down and picking it up again. If the adult Bigfoot is using a fishing technique first to attract the fish ( or maybe a young alligator ) by moving the water and then slapping it to stun it and it is holding a young one at the same time....now we are bordering on things outside of human capabilities. At the least it would be hard for me to believe that the "hoaxers" would go to THAT extent. One of the BIG reasons why I feel it may be a hoax is ....why did the video not show the whole sequence in max zoom mode ??

edit on 31-1-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

I felt exactly the same way until I saw the "baby Bigfoot" and the adult setting it down and picking it up again. If the adult Bigfoot is using a fishing technique first to attract the fish ( or maybe a young alligator ) by moving the water and then slapping it to stun it and it is holding a young one at the same time....now we are bordering on things outside of human capabilities. At the least it would be hard for me to believe that the "hoaxers" would go to THAT extent. One of the BIG reasons why I feel it may be a hoax is ....why did the video not show the whole sequence in max zoom mode ??

Why wouldn't a hoaxer do that? It would be pretty clever. It's not at all difficult to make a baby Bigfoot. Especially if it's not going to be viewed close up. I still don't see the "baby" but, if it's there, how is that out of the realm of human capabilities? Human women carry infants while they're simultaneously cooking and talking on the phone. I admit that getting a human male to operate a remote control and talk at the same time can be challenging for them, however.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

If you look at the back of the "creature" down around knee height right after it picks up the baby and starts walking. You can see what looks like the tail of a fish glistening and wiggling in the light. It looks like the "creature" must have had it in it's left hand and when the hand comes back in it's natural swinging motion the tail of the fish can be seen. It can be seen again a step or two later.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Rick Dyer is definitely a known hoaxer. The only charges he should be indicted on are frauds charges. a reply to: TWILITE22

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: TWILITE22

I had never heard of this story or video before. That's pretty wild stuff. I'm hoping the full video is available somewhere.

Been following this topic and story from the start. Some members did some research trying to track down these details, starting on page 11 I think. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The uncut video was sent to the cryptozoology news site. They're the ones that actually interviewed the witness. They have all the extra details in an article that the others don't. They got the GPS coordinates too, and they verified the guy's identity, etc. cryptozoologynews.com...

Vsa Croe was the one who contacted the site and they went back and forth with different information he posted here. They haven't updated since yesterday. Check his posts, it gets quite interesting.

Full video is here www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well, I think the reason why this thread as so many flags and none like any other BF thread I've seen on ATS, is because it moves with such ease in the water. I think even the third or fourth step in is a large one as it seems to lift its foot to step over a tree root. Not to mention, the various other subtleties which mimic natural movement.

The one thing that strikes me is it doesn't seem to need to counter balance itself with its arms as it wades in the drink. I think if a person were wearing a costume, wading in the muck and tree roots would prove to be difficult. Duplicating the video would answer that and falsifying tests is not uncommon scientifically.

As for costumes, a good costume, you're looking at spending about 20k. The bulk on this subject is rather large

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well holding a baby and cooking is one thing...but holding a baby while walking around in a swamp and "catching" dinner is another. I'm not saying that these things might not be able to be duplicated by a human. But the ease by which this creature carried out those functions is truly impressive. And I can see a hoaxer throwing in the fishing scene for added realism...but holding the baby and setting it down and picking it back up again while you are fishing is just a little too "extravagant" for me to buy right now. Sorry sweetie if it can be confirmed that...this is what is actually occurring in the video....then you and everyone else on here would have a hard time convincing me that it's not a "creature" of some sort

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Seeing the topic as turned to little feet. Here's a video I like

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

As for costumes, a good costume, you're looking at spending about 20k. The bulk on this subject is rather large

Please send 20k my way. I'll knock out a better BF costume and still have 19k left over. What the hell you seeing in this video that human eyes cant. ?
I'm absolutely gobsmacked at the people who believe they are seeing a creature in 4 to 6 feet of water,? snakes,? Fish,? cone headed Bigfoots,? fish charming,? apes with tails,? 20k costumes,? baby gators,? eels,? you name it...WTF.

I know what it is...It's swamp Gas, if ever their was a time for swamp Gas it's now, in a friggin swamp.

IT'S SOMEONE IN A SUIT FOR CHRISTS SAKE, DROPPING WHAT APPEARS TO BE A FAKE BABY SMALLFOOT. What the small babyfoot is i dont have a clue, but it could be a A.L.F, A Dog, or a fat Uncle Bulgaria for all we know.

One things for sure...It aint a mythical creature. if it's a Chimp then there must be two chimps in the Swamp because it has given birth.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Your gobsmacked yet you type this?

IT'S SOMEONE IN A SUIT FOR CHRISTS SAKE, DROPPING WHAT APPEARS TO BE A FAKE BABY SMALLFOOT.

I don't see a baby, do you? So if I don't see it, you a skeptic does, then what category does that place me in?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoloprotocolI'll knock out a better BF costume and still have 19k left over.

How about just walking around in that swamp?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Your gobsmacked yet you type this?

IT'S SOMEONE IN A SUIT FOR CHRISTS SAKE, DROPPING WHAT APPEARS TO BE A FAKE BABY SMALLFOOT.

I don't see a baby, do you? So if I don't see it, you a skeptic does, then what category does that place me in?

You dont see whoever it is drop something then pick it up again as he/she moves off..???

i'm only saying fake Babyfoot because i believe that,s what the hoaxters are aiming for.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The only other explanation I can think of that would make sense...is if it is a bag instead of a baby. Then it could be a man in a Ghillie suit out fishing for the day and carrying a bag with him to keep his catch in. ( sounds quite awkward ).

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: SoloprotocolI'll knock out a better BF costume and still have 19k left over.

How about just walking around in that swamp?

And again here we go....who is walking around in a swamp?...whoever it is steps into a puddle then walks away...probably to dry ground again. He's not baw deep in the swamp if indeed his baws even get wet for anything more than 3 seconds.

Here's how it goes..moves, splash, splash, splash... moves away...

In the time it took you to read that that's the amount of time the whatever it is was noticeably in water.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have yet to see the supposed baby. But, if I WERE to see it, that would add a lot of legitimacy to the video IMO. What would be the point in throwing something like that in there if it were a hoax, and making it so difficult to see that hardly anyone would even see it? A baby in and of itself adds no legitimacy, but if you were going to add that element for one reason or another, you would at least make it relatively prominent so it would be noticed.
edit on 31-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I stabilized the video. Sorry for the quality. I'm new to this video stabilization thing lol. Maybe it will help you to see the "baby" whatever it was.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
I have yet to see the supposed baby. But, if I WERE to see it, that would add a lot of legitimacy to the video IMO. What would be the point in throwing something like that in there if it were a hoax, and making it so difficult to see that hardly anyone would even see it? A baby in and of itself adds no legitimacy, but if you were going to add that element for one reason or another you would at least make it relatively prominent so it would be noticed.

How many takes do hoaxers make, It's not Hollywood, they plan something out and get what they can before they are interrupted or whatever. this time they chucked in a Baby, but i believe whatever the baby is it's a living being, be it a dog, a Monkey and small child, whatever.

The Baby part is at 1:43 on the original video....watch for the drop with the right hand, watch for the legs coming down as any animal would do and watch for the pick up with the same hand 2 seconds later. The snake part that people are seeing looks to me like whatever it is that gets picked up kicks back or it's a tail. i go with leg kicking out.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join