It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+96 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Compelling Footage of Skunkape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida - YouTube

"I was canoeing some of the swamps around Lettuce Lake Park and saw what I thought was a bear. I told a park ranger about it and she said that bears don’t generally get into the swamp and that there were never many sightings in general. I showed her the video and she said she didn’t know what it was. I saw the Fox13 story about the bigfoot a few weeks ago that mayor said Bob Buckhorn made a statement about and thought this might be related in some way. I never put much faith in the old skunk ape legends but when I looked closer I noticed that it had long, swinging arms and moved through very thick swamp with ease. Certainly can’t explain it myself. I didn’t get very close but I hope that this footage can be enlarged.

This is perhaps the best video I have ever seen of a bigfoot/swamp ape.

Decide for yourself.

Compelling Footage of Skunkape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida - YouTube
www.youtube.com...=167
edit on 27-1-2015 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: Fixed video embed

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here you go...

After viewing, I would say that is VERY compelling. It appears it is drinking with it's hand in the first part of the video then begins to move. One reason I think it is very compelling is the movement of the animal, I also see near the end that it hits a rather decent sized tree and the tree very noticeably moves from side to side suggesting there is some real weight to the animal....nice video!

edit on 1/27/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nevermind, Vasa Croe beat me to it.
edit on 1/27/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Crazy....I went to the blog that posted this and they have a clip of it narrowed down that shows what appears to either be a long tail or a snake possibly biting the backside as it is walking through the swamp.

The more I look at this footage the more I think this is a real creature, though I have no idea what....it just has that very natural appearance and movement to me.

If you watch the video, in particular the zoomed portion, it truly appears to be a long tail that doesn't have hair on it and behaves like a tail.....so strange.

I would say this is one of the best videos I have ever seen of something that could be a bigfoot/swamp ape.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Crazy....I went to the blog that posted this and they have a clip of it narrowed down that shows what appears to either be a long tail or a snake possibly biting the backside as it is walking through the swamp.

The more I look at this footage the more I think this is a real creature, though I have no idea what....it just has that very natural appearance and movement to me.

Thank you for embedding the video.

Where was the blog located?

I have seen a lot of bigfoot videos and swamp ape in my time.. but this one just seems to be the real deal. The movement and the sounds are on point.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Great video for me. I would ask, though, how they were able to get that close and make so much noise without attracting it's attention for a fairly substantial period of time?

It's certainly a good video and I would be interested to know more about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Thank you for embedding the video.

Where was the blog located?

I have seen a lot of bigfoot videos and swamp ape in my time.. but this one just seems to be the real deal. The movement and the sounds are on point.

Blog is here : Blog

They have what appears to be a shortened clip of the video that shows the tail movement, but you can see it even better if you go to the video and watch the zoomed portion.

Said it was in Tampa, FL. where this was filmed.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Go to minute marker 1:40 on the YT video and watch for the next 10 seconds and repeat it....the tail is unbelievably realistic if this is a HOAX of any kind. I would almost certainly say that this is a real animal based on the movements.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Great video for me. I would ask, though, how they were able to get that close and make so much noise without attracting it's attention for a fairly substantial period of time?

It's certainly a good video and I would be interested to know more about it.

The quote from the guy that filmed it is on their site and the YT site....he said he believes it knew he was there. Said it seemed to notice him then walk toward deeper water.

What really gets me is the tail and the tree it hits at about minute 1:50 in the YT video.....fairly decent sized tree and seems to just walk through it.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Watch that again and tell me if you see what I may be seeing. Your tail theory may end up being more in line with the snake theory, only not biting his butt but in his hand. Right before you see that tail is when he's drinking water then slaps the water with his hand and then kinda steps on something in the water. Could it be that he smacks a snake or something in the water reaches in and grabs it then starts walking away with his fresh water lunch???

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Watch that again and tell me if you see what I may be seeing. Your tail theory may end up being more in line with the snake theory, only not biting his butt but in his hand. Right before you see that tail is when he's drinking water then slaps the water with his hand and then kinda steps on something in the water. Could it be that he smacks a snake or something in the water reaches in and grabs it then starts walking away with his fresh water lunch???

Now that I re-watch it, yeah, it could be....seems as though you see it swing past his body and hit the water again on his next stride with it in hand or something.

This is a great video! Best one I have EVER seen.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If that thing is walking around like that, bumping into trees, sitting on branches or whatever it do, it should leave a lot of traces behind, especially hair as it looks very hairy.

Should be relatively easy to get some samples and prove it's real.

IMO it's just one of those videos where we can't conclude if real or fake watching the video alone, to far away, to blurry and covered with vegetation.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That's a pretty good clip.

I'm usually skeptical of these types of clips that start with the music and the synopsis of what your about to see. It's a good way to trick your brain into seeing something that otherwise you might have seen something totally different. Kind of like listening to an EVP that makes no sense then someone else saying it sounds like "Insert random word" and then your brains all like "sure that what it sounds like"

I've got nothing here though. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem human to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow! That is insane. Seriously some of the best footage of these guys I have come across, thanks for sharing!

At any rate, it certainly looks like a real flesh and blood creature, at least that is my first impression. If it is a guy in a suit he would have to be seriously stupid to wade around in a Florida swamp like that.
edit on Cam11Tuesday3720154131Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:37:41 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
fake
the camera sway (purposely done to induce "authenticity") is a dead giveaway.

^^^ My opinion guys.

Until it's proven to be real, it's fake

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

That's where I'm at with it. I'm watching via mobile so I can't really zoom or anything. I have questions about it, but it's more due to being unable to easily control the video than anything else. I'm appreciative of the lack of "you're about to see 'x'" commentary also.

To me, it's a clip of SOME thing. I'm not 100% convinced it's a Bigfoot or skunk ape, but I'm definitely not willing to say it's a person in a costume. It's a dadgum head scratcher, for sure.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
fake

^^^ My opinion guys.

He is in a boat in a swamp paddling....camera sway will happen...probably even more so if you are filming something that you have never seen before.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

fake

^^^ My opinion guys.

THAT is your proof? The camera moved? Seriously?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

fake

^^^ My opinion guys.

Dunno if it is authentic or not but as far as the camera sway goes, the video itself was supposed to have been made inside a canoe. Dunno if you have tried to operate a phone or anything in a canoe but yea the boat is gonna move.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
do yourself a favor and watch it without sound and without pretext.
Skip through all the "backstory" text in the beginning and start when it shows the actual footage.
Does that change your perspective any? Also notice how the camera pans out towards the end.
Ask yourself this...if you were filming something so extraordinary, would you not be shaking like a leaf and zooming like a MF'er on it?

I've seen enough bull# UFO vids to recognize legit from not. This one falls (in MY opinion) as the later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join