It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Coaches coach and players play, believers believe and doubters doubt. I dont know what it means I just like saying it

-Mike ditka

jesus f*ck its a fake, can we move on. Next people will start seeing aliens in the branches

Yup, thinking a branch is an alien is totally the same thing as thinking that something that looks like something may be the thing that it looks like...

I just ate a soap bar cuz I thought it was bacon...same thing...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

Coaches coach and players play, believers believe and doubters doubt. I dont know what it means I just like saying it

-Mike ditka

jesus f*ck its a fake, can we move on. Next people will start seeing aliens in the branches

Yup, thinking a branch is an alien is totally the same thing as thinking that something that looks like something may be the thing that it looks like...

I just ate a soap bar cuz I thought it was bacon...same thing...

irish spring? Yep same thing. Just like that dinner plate that looks like the mothership saucer coming to enslave us all. Gotta be

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has claimed that it's actually bigfoot. It could be a real video of some unknown creature, be it a bear, ape, monkey, or whatever. Even the person who took the video said he thought it was a bear.

It still has not been debunked as a hoax.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: curme
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I agree with you. The creature takes a couple of steps then goes behind a tree and disappears. That's it. The person who filmed it can say that they while watching it for a while, they can say it submerged and swam away and they went to the spot and it was gone, but all we can go on is the 42 seconds of video that was posted.

It was just a short walk conveniently around a tree and out of sight. And to all the people who mention the creature walking in the mud, maybe some boards were put down previously? The creature only walks, what, 12 feet? You could go to Home Depot and get a couple of sheets of plywood and throw it down there.

Or not bother your arse and just walk through a puddle and away onto the distance or until Matt shouts CUT, that's a Wrap folks. oh, howz the baby monkey BTW, is he too warm in that suit.??

edit on 31-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

so true. How incredibly easy is this to pull off, we put men on the moon 40 years ago! Oh crap....I know what I just did there. Sorry

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

so true. How incredibly easy is this to pull off, we put men on the moon 40 years ago! Oh crap....I know what I just did there. Sorry

Yeah, you attempted to derail one perfectly good fairy tale with a another perfectly good fairy tale.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Maybe they are linked

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

So you just jump in and give your opinion without explaining or evidence?

Let's all dismiss all the pictures and videos. Don't bother analyzing them. Doesn't matter if even ONE video is real... let's dismiss that one cause it isn't possible.

Some guy takes a video of what appears to be a bear and you yell it's an hoax without even explaining why you think it's a hoax.

Good contribution to this thread mister.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

No i don't. Tried several times. I see something smack the water, step in, then reach into the water again with a plop. If there is a baby little foot AND it was a hoax, they didn't do a very good job at making the little foot noticeable.

It's an imaginary baby. See that blank space? That's where the baby is.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
I don't think anyone has claimed that it's actually bigfoot. It could be a real video of some unknown creature, be it a bear, ape, monkey, or whatever. Even the person who took the video said he thought it was a bear.

It still has not been debunked as a hoax.

Are you aware of the size and general appearance of monkeys? We can rule out a monkey. The legs rule out an ape. It doesn't look like a bear. That pretty much narrows it down to a human in a costume or a Bigfoot with hunchback.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

No i don't. Tried several times. I see something smack the water, step in, then reach into the water again with a plop. If there is a baby little foot AND it was a hoax, they didn't do a very good job at making the little foot noticeable.

You don't see it because it's not there. Really.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Are you aware of the size and general appearance of monkeys? We can rule out a monkey. The legs rule out an ape. It doesn't look like a bear. That pretty much narrows it down to a human in a costume or a Bigfoot with hunchback.

I understand that. That's why I said unknown creature. The point is that the video has not been debunked as hoax. The video could actually be real but the creature isn't bigfoot but some unknown creature. The point is that the guy who took the video isn't trying to hoax but genuine.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

I felt exactly the same way until I saw the "baby Bigfoot" and the adult setting it down and picking it up again. If the adult Bigfoot is using a fishing technique first to attract the fish ( or maybe a young alligator ) by moving the water and then slapping it to stun it and it is holding a young one at the same time....now we are bordering on things outside of human capabilities. At the least it would be hard for me to believe that the "hoaxers" would go to THAT extent. One of the BIG reasons why I feel it may be a hoax is ....why did the video not show the whole sequence in max zoom mode ??

A human absolutely could walk that way. Videotaped from that distance, a costume could have been made out of fake fur bought at a fabric store and padded with something. I suspect that if it was a costume, considerable effort was put into it but we can't see the face, chest, hands or feet to be sure. We can't see muscle movement, either, which would have been extremely difficult if not impossible to fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You don't see it because it's not there. Really.

We are not saying that it's actually baby bigfoot. It appeared to drop something.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well holding a baby and cooking is one thing...but holding a baby while walking around in a swamp and "catching" dinner is another. I'm not saying that these things might not be able to be duplicated by a human. But the ease by which this creature carried out those functions is truly impressive. And I can see a hoaxer throwing in the fishing scene for added realism...but holding the baby and setting it down and picking it back up again while you are fishing is just a little too "extravagant" for me to buy right now. Sorry sweetie if it can be confirmed that...this is what is actually occurring in the video....then you and everyone else on here would have a hard time convincing me that it's not a "creature" of some sort

What baby? The imaginary baby most people can't see?
I'm not your sweetie and it's offensive to use that demeaning language.
I don't know what you think is so difficult about carrying something and walking in shallow water. I've walked across streams and shallow rivers carrying a camera bag and a pack without calling in National Geographic to document the feat. There is absolutely nothing that "creature", human or otherwise, did that is extraordinary.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
I have yet to see the supposed baby. But, if I WERE to see it, that would add a lot of legitimacy to the video IMO. What would be the point in throwing something like that in there if it were a hoax, and making it so difficult to see that hardly anyone would even see it? A baby in and of itself adds no legitimacy, but if you were going to add that element for one reason or another, you would at least make it relatively prominent so it would be noticed.

Someone adopt that baby!

I don't see the baby in the video, but to answer your question, the pointing of adding one would be to up the authenticity. The same old dark blob walking through the trees has been done to death.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I don't know what you think is so difficult about carrying something and walking in shallow water. I've walked across streams and shallow rivers carrying a camera bag and a pack

In a swamp?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If you look at the back of the "creature" down around knee height right after it picks up the baby and starts walking. You can see what looks like the tail of a fish glistening and wiggling in the light. It looks like the "creature" must have had it in it's left hand and when the hand comes back in it's natural swinging motion the tail of the fish can be seen. It can be seen again a step or two later.

I see what you mean! There's a baby, a fish and a banjo!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I don't know what you think is so difficult about carrying something and walking in shallow water. I've walked across streams and shallow rivers carrying a camera bag and a pack

In a swamp?

You do realize that it's only a couple feet deep, right? Unless you're claiming the "creature" is 12' tall. What, exactly, do you think would be so difficult about walking for 5 seconds in a two foot deep swamp?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I understand that. That's why I said unknown creature. The point is that the video has not been debunked as hoax. The video could actually be real but the creature isn't bigfoot but some unknown creature. The point is that the guy who took the video isn't trying to hoax but genuine.

How in hell do you know what the guy who took the video is doing? You don't know that he isn't trying to hoax (nor do we know for sure that he is). Of course it hasn't been proven to be a hoax and never will be unless one of the people who was there admits it or the person who made the costume comes forward (if it is a hoax). It also hasn't been proven to be legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join