It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Bigfoot aside, because even if it did exist I do not think they would ever see it, in fact i dont think it would be that hard to hide from the watching eyes of the park. But a 240 acre park can hide a lot of things. Like I said in my other post, I think its only a matter of time before somebody dumps there pet piranhas in that park or other parts and then Florida may be like a little taste of the amazon right in peoples back yards.

Imagine somebody some years from now stepping into the shallow water of the swamp then they begin to feel a stinging sensation like something is nipping at there leg. It would be quite a surprise for them I bet. I probably should not give people ideas, pythons are likely more then a threat for them. And plenty of idiots who dumped them in the wild now ended up at this park or other swamps.

Look at this one its 19 feet long. All you need to do is type python deaths in Florida and you get links like 7 children dead from python, or 79 pound husky strangled to death by python, and plenty others. At least Bigfoot if it exists keeps to itself.
Link

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes that is what I said.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

To be fair, new environments have been known to change an animals habits away from their norm when outside of their natural habitat. The Florida swamps and everglades are not exactly a natural habitat for a primate. They are a fish out of water there so to speak. So naturally, they'll have to learn to adapt to their new surroundings and who knows exactly what that new adaptation would look like.

So an unknown species of Primate is in the Everglades and has quickly learned to walk upright like a human and have more humanoid characteristics than any known primate to date? And this guy is the first guy to catch this species on film, by chance?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There is a good way to approve or disapprove if it is fake or not. Find this place in Lettuce Lake park and measure how deep it is near that tree where subject was walking. Camera was directed at south and part of original video showing all the trees around can be found here.

I think it is about 3-4 feet deep there and no man in "gorilla costume" could do this.

It is really hard to say whether creature is moving its leg into water or its another smaller creature falling. But if it is smaller creature I cant understand where the legs of big creature could be...

For me it looks like subject is catching fish - either by stunnig it or striking with sharpened stick (or whatever it holds in its right hand). Then it walks away with fish in left hand and "fishing tool" in right hand. If it was not drinking but making small splashes on the water to attract fish, then this is the reason why cameraman in canoe wasn't spotted. Sounds near camera may only seem to be so loud because it is just phone with small microphone.

English is not my native language, but i hope people can understand me )
edit on 31-1-2015 by lizzard because: added about fishing

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lizzard

I am beginning to change my mind on whether this thing is real or not. When people started talking about the "baby Bigfoot" I couldn't see it either. But when I looked at it again just now. I saw exactly what they were talking about....It is a dark solid object that looks like a juvenile Bigfoot... that either the mother dropped or it fell out of her hand. I think the mother dropped it in order to grab the fish she just stunned and then immediately picked up the child. It appears that she was teaching the young one how to fish. If these assumptions are correct I will have to say it would be EXTREMELY strong evidence toward it being the real deal.

P.S. I guess that little bit of mystery I left came back to see me....
edit on 31-1-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

ok, enough people have made the same claim for me to give it a second shot. I tried to see before but I can't make out anything. So keep watching just before the water slap?
edit on 31-1-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I feel the need to add my two sense these creatures along with other crypto's have been around for a very long time.We in modern times are only rediscovering what's been here all along.
I cannot believe some of the comments meant to disprove this creature It's as if their lives depend on disproving it....just amazing!they have always been here.
there's nothing in this video to say it's fake no monkey no ape suit no cgi no money to be made the guy filmed what he saw.end of story.
someone will probably come along to say it's an elephant and guess what somebody here just may believe them.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

finally someone with critical thinking skills!

I think Rick Dyer should be brought up on murder charges I cringed and my heart skipped a beat when I heard the shot...how terribly sad.
It just wasn't necessary...

edit on 31-1-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Right after the creature slaps the water it sets the baby down picks up the fish and then the child...at least that's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

I had never heard of this story or video before. That's pretty wild stuff. I'm hoping the full video is available somewhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

that was the first I saw of it, I have heard of Rick Dyer and all of his antics so I never paid attention to his research, now I know why. The footage would have been enough alone he didn't have to shoot it. Not to mention if these creatures were killers he and his partner would have been dead in a hot minute,they just want nothing to do with humans and we now know why.
what a terrible human being(if he can be called that) some people will do anything for money and attention.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

Right after the creature slaps the water it sets the baby down picks up the fish and then the child...at least that's what it looks like to me.

I agree, but HTF can you see a fish. ?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
I feel the need to add my two sense these creatures along with other crypto's have been around for a very long time.We in modern times are only rediscovering what's been here all along.

really, Prove it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: HarryJoy

ok, enough people have made the same claim for me to give it a second shot. I tried to see before but I can't make out anything. So keep watching just before the water slap?

Baby Bigfeet is dropped just "AFTER" The water slap. @ 1:43

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Tangerine
Are you kidding me?

Maybe they do all that in a part of the swamp were they know nothing is there, but no I do not think anybody would be stupid enough to dress up in a monkey suit go out into the middle of the swamp and just jump out and walk around for the sake of a hoax. Even if you avoid all the animals and wild life and blood suckers and what not, even if get a small cut on your leg while trudging through the swamp that thing will become infected and you will have to bail fast to seek medical attention.

Much less if you got bit by something, and all will likely be poison, # the only thing that it seems people forgot to dump in there, we already got snakes like pythons which were took off and bread like crazy things like 17 ft Burmese pythons which weigh more then most average people, and who knows what else its a pretty big area to cover. # the only thing left is somebody to dump their pet piranhas in there and that would change the ecosystem even more. So ya! Good luck if your planing on trudging through the swamp for the fun of it.

Yet there are people out there hunting every day. There are people living in swamps. And let's not forget the huge number of absolutely stupid people who do incredibly stupid things. There are even TV programs devoted to showing people doing stupid stunts.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Everyone's interpretation is subjective. What isn't subjective, is sending someone into the swamp with a full on BF costume. If he needs to be pulled out of there after staggering around like a village idiot, then so much for the costume theory.

So you're arguing that stupidity rules out a hoax? That would rule out a significant portion of everyday human behavior.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

not sure about anyone else but you would have to put a gun to my head to 1 get into the water 2 drink the water. there's no money to be made putting this video out the guy doesn't want any publicity so why would he hoax it for what possible reason? what would he gain by putting someone at risk(snakes,gators,quicksand,drinking the nasty water) for a hoaxed video?
edit on 31-1-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

hmph. just can see it. looped it dozens of times. I do see it sitting in a squat position though, and able to smack the water with a really long reach without hardly any upper body movement. I think it would be pretty difficult to do without a costume on.

There's a smack, a "kerplunk" as its foot goes into the water, then another "plop" with a small splash. That one?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't understand your point. I'm just saying you need to duplicate the video, falsify it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22

not sure about anyone else but you would have to put a gun to my head to 1 get into the water 2 drink the water. there's no money to be made putting this video out the guy doesn't want any publicity so why would he hoax it for what possible reason? what would he gain by putting someone a risk(snakes,gators,quicksand,drinking the nasty water) for a hoaxed video?

You don't know that the "creature" drank the water. One can easily simulate dipping one's hand into water and drinking it. The camera wasn't nearly close enough to tell whether water was being consumed. Some people create hoaxes for the sport of it. He may yet come forward with his name after determining how well received the video is.

The "creature" was in the water, on video, for all of a few seconds. That's very little risk. If it was a human in a costume, he probably put himself at greater risk driving to the swamp.

I suggest that you find videos of gorillas and chimpanzees walking. Note their rolling gate. Note the length of their legs from hip to knee and from knee to feet. Look at this video again for comparison. I think that rules out a great ape. This "creature" has human proportioned legs. If it is a Sasquatch and genuinely has human-proportioned legs, why is it walking hunch-backed with arms hanging down like a great ape? The don't anatomically go together.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join