It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Exactly. This film shows what looks like a gorilla. a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin

Or someone in a Gorilla Suit.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The last "bigfoot" photo series, from, oh last month, looked like a gorilla suit. This does not. You don't realize how hospitable Florida is to tropical animals. a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There was a link to another site I saw yesterday with a bf researching at lettuce park believed to be in the same area with photos. Where's that link? Or maybe it was someone else who posted it. Can't find it.

nvm. Fount it.
www.sasquatchevidence.com...

I was hoping someone actually goes to the same location and checks the water depth.

You can pretty much tell the water depth by how far the water comes up on the "creature's" legs. Even without knowing the exact size of the creature, you can tell that the water is not deep. Unless, of course, you're suggesting that the creature might be 3' tall or 10' tall.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin

How does a gorilla have legs that long?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I changed my mind. I went ahead and do it anyway despite my computer being slow lol.

Here's the clip of baby bigfoot you requested:

It actually looks like it's washing a baby and then the baby falls into the water.
The big one then picks it up......in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

I changed my mind. I went ahead and do it anyway despite my computer being slow lol.

It actually looks like it's washing a baby and then the baby falls into the water.

The "baby" is the "creature's" knees as it steps into the water from a near sitting position.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

fair enough.

Then I want to see someone walk around in it

edit on 30-1-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

fair enough.

Then I want to see someone walk around in it

Someone walk around in what? A costume? You just did.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That's hardly what you call a controlled experiment

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This one hasn't been debunked yet. Usually when you debunk something, you come up with proof of a "guy in a suit". If this is a hoax, it is a pretty danged elaborate one. Someone had the forethought to make sure they acted totally natural, and they took the time to try and fake a baby as well. Not saying it can't be fake, just saying that if it is, the hoaxers have def stepped up their game.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's hardly what you call a controlled experiment

Of course it's not. I don't recall claiming that it was. But simply looking at the video rules out a known ape. Apes don't have legs that long. If it's not a human, it certainly enters the water awkwardly like a human encumbered by a costume and unable to see clearly might do. It sits and then steps into the water like a human cautiously entering the water. It moves on land and out of land like a human trying to bend over and imitate an ape. Try it yourself. Apes rock side-to-side when they walk. This "creature" brings it's knees way up and puts it's feet down in front of it. It doesn't rock side-to-side nor move it's arms like a walking ape does. When the oar in the boat makes the clunking sound, it does not turn toward the sound as most humans/animals would naturally do unless, of course, it's a human in a costume playing a role and ignoring the sound.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

The "baby" is the "creature's" knees as it steps into the water from a near sitting position.

That's some size of knees/Legs...Must suffer from Elephantiasis. it's clearly two of something.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

That's some size of knees/Legs...Must suffer from Elephantiasis. it's clearly two of something.

If it's two of something, what happens to the other one?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Remedylane
This one hasn't been debunked yet. Usually when you debunk something, you come up with proof of a "guy in a suit". If this is a hoax, it is a pretty danged elaborate one. Someone had the forethought to make sure they acted totally natural, and they took the time to try and fake a baby as well. Not saying it can't be fake, just saying that if it is, the hoaxers have def stepped up their game.

How long would you suggest it took to make a fake Baby Bigfoot. ? I have a sewing machine, give me the material and i could have a Dog/small whatever all furred up and good to go withing an hour or two.

Of course they have stepped up their game. lets face it. going on past hoaxes they need to. what would be the point of another Blurbfoot. That being said, why didn't the guy in the Canoe not move in Closer. Bear my arse. in a swamp...Spare me.
He stayed at that distance, just far away enough to Hoax. As you stated...it's a good Hoax, He got 21 pages on ATS so far

Not much interests me when it come to alleged Sightings of whatever because 9.999999 times out of 10 they turn out to be proven BS, but i have studied this one close, over and over again. and i'm unsure what i'm seeing because it's the same old same old..Obscured by foliage.

Kudos to Matt and his team though. .

Ps, Nice RR Avatar BTW

edit on 30-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If it's two of something, what happens to the other one?

If you watch close the right hand drops it and the right hand picks it up again as it moves off. you can see the legs of the small beasty as it hits the ground.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Remedylane

How long would you suggest it took to make a fake Baby Bigfoot. ? I have a sewing machine, give me the material and i could have a Dog/small whatever all furred up and good to go withing an hour or two.

Of course they have stepped up their game. lets face it. going on past hoaxes they need to. what would be the point of another Blurbfoot. That being said, why didn't the guy in the Canoe not move in Closer. Bear my arse. in a swamp...Spare me.
He stayed at that distance, just far away enough to Hoax. As you stated...it's a good Hoax, He got 21 pages on ATS so far

Not much interests me when it come to alleged Sightings of whatever because 9.999999 times out of 10 they turn out to be proven BS, but i have studied this one close, over and over again. and i'm unsure what i'm seeing because it's the same old same old..Obscured by foliage.

Kudos to Matt and his team though. .

Ps, Nice RR Avatar BTW

It wouldn't take long at all to make a baby bigfoot. That isn't even what im saying. Im saying, who would even think to do that? There aren't tons of bigfoot cases that even mention a baby. There are a few, the new york baby footage is probably the most well known. But other than that, you just don't see them in hoax videos. People always ask why didn't the dude move closer. If he legit thought it was a bear, why would he? And who would? If he thought it was something else "bear like" again why would he? Ive seen hoax videos where the person moves closer, and all the debunkers say NO ONE WOULD MOVE CLOSE TO A BIGFOOT. Yet in the videos where the person doesn't move closer people ask why they didn't move closer.

Again, im not saying its real. I have been into the subject since I was a child. I have seen pretty much every video there is. Out of all those 100s and 100s of videos there are maybe 4 or 5 that I really can't explain. This is one of them. What gets me more than anything is how natural the thing looks and behaves in this environment. Maybe it is a VERY good hoax. Maybe its a bigfoot. Or maybe it is some other primate. It isn't uncommon for all sorts of animals to run loose in Florida. But for me, I lean more toward not a hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There have been some recent reports of a "monkey" the size of a large dog reported in the area back in December. There are 911 calls released by the Tampa Police Department on the web. Is it possible this is the same critter?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As for fishing techniques slapping etc. Fish do investigate things splashing in the water like caterpillars falling off trees into the water. You can also shock fish by smashing a stone down onto another stone half submerged in water. In small pools of water this can kill minnows easily and then they will float to the surface. You can use them as bait for larger fish or eat several of them if you was starving. I know some may be quick to judge the moral of it, but believe it or not I learned this survival technique as a young boy scout. Survival is survival. A creature such as this probably perfected it's techniques to lure a fish in and snag it from behind. It would no doubt need to forage food constantly considering the size of it. It probably will eat anything even lichen.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Everyone's interpretation is subjective. What isn't subjective, is sending someone into the swamp with a full on BF costume. If he needs to be pulled out of there after staggering around like a village idiot, then so much for the costume theory.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join