It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I listened a few times and I thought someone whispered "that sucks" or "sucks" then someone says "Lets Go". I get the impression there is more than one person in the boat also.

Its hard to tell though.
edit on 28-1-2015 by Digital_Reality because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: Fermy

Another member suggested that it may be an "action cam" like a GoPro mounted to a hat/helmet/somewhere on his head, i.e. he wasn't holding the camera in his hands... Which makes sense if you watch the video with that in mind.

*** Shrug ***

The only thing that gets me about that is its almost involuntary to look at someone who is with you when they say something or when you are doing something. Why did he not look at his friend in the boat? If he had a GoPro mounted on his head it would be hard to not look at your friend bedside you to see his reaction to such a bizarre event.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Guys honestly, if this was real and you took the video and knew the location you'd have the video on the 5 0'clock news and bigfoot hunters swarming the place to verify big foot's existence there…hair samples, droppings, maybe even a new sighting. This is not CGI, but the video has all the classic signs of a fake. Indistinct object in the distance not seen clearly, the person taking the video doesn't come forward, doesn't reveal the exact location, doesn't provide the original camera and unaltered video to investigators, etc.

The thing lumbers through the water like a human and that is what it likely is. I see no evidence so far that this is bigfoot in any way unless the man walking through the swamp has a size 12 shoe.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think your right. If you made this recording, why not own it? Odd how its just tossed on the internet. The story is very vague and lacks the shine of a genuine article.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And the video person supposedly told and showed it to the park ranger. Where is the rangers testimony in this investigation? A person who could validate the time/day and place.

This story is sinking deeper into the swamp than their supposed bigfoot.
edit on 28-1-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Honestly I tend to react less, the more crazy something gets (car crash, tree fall, etc). It's just a personality thing.

Some people react differently, but I wouldn't use his silence as any kind of indicator of hoax. In fact, it appears that he attempts to put the oars away as quietly as possible (though fails somewhat since a canoe is basically a sounding board).

That is exactly how I react to something really frightening too - dead silence!

I think that is a normal reaction. It is called shock.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Amazing if this is true. . I'm not that familiar with big foot and stuff l.. but it looks real . I once also have heard a story about alien beings that look like apes don't know if that's possible?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Amazing if this is true. . I'm not that familiar with big foot and stuff l.. but it looks real . I once also have heard a story about alien beings that look like apes don't know if that's possible?

How the hell can you tell if it looks real. it's mostly hidden behind trees. it's a black shape. That's it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Exactly. Its more profitable for those making money in the bigfoot trade not to find the thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Exactly. Its more profitable for those making money in the bigfoot trade not to find the thing.

Yeah, The Invisible Bigfoot.
We seek him here.
We seek him there.
But he's not there,
He's over there..
Where..??
Awe yer too late, he just dived into a Alligator infested swamp and disappeared.

What a load of Bollocks.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I described it in detail though in my new book....you should pick it up

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol The video could be authentic . But the ape like creature could be something else? Maybe an escaped gorilla from illegal animal traders . I mean could a gorilla adapt to such an environment?

If not then I'm suggesting that the camera man is Han solo and orders chewbacca to look for the underwater entrance at Naboo...

edit on 0b52America/ChicagoWed, 28 Jan 2015 14:02:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Jan 2015 14:02:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I feel quite certain that soon after they said "let's go " they paddled off acting like nothing was going on. Leaving Johnny ( friend in Ghillie suit )to decide whether he wants to stay hidden or try to scare the people and risk getting shot. I can see it now " Look Ma !! it's another Bigfoot lets shoot him and hang him up with the others at home.
I do have to hand it to those boys...they have great creativity. The part with the creature/subject catching dinner was very crafty something akin to what I would come up with. Well done !!! But the part where Bigfoot sets on the log and slides down into the water looked too human like.
You know ...I was thinking guy's after watching all of these videos we should be able to produce a Bigfoot video that even we can't debunk. Then that would settle it...we would know that Bigfoot exists and we would have the film to prove it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow. A Bigfoot thread that sits at #1 on the front page of ATS. You don't see that every day. There has been an analysis of this recently done by "Parabreakdown" a popular debunking channel on youtube. Most surprisingly he actually adds some validity to the video. It might be the first one I did not see him just sarcastically tear to shreds.

edit on 28-1-2015 by tasteslikethunder because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-1-2015 by tasteslikethunder because: Stupid Youtube

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I appears he contacted Cryptozoologynews first from what I am reading. I think the other site may have ripped the story off as they differ only slightly, but the original does not say BF dove underwater and disappeared....it actually seems like a bit more of a genuine story from this article. They also state that the Matt in the story is from Wimauma...name Matt M. from Wimauma....haven't searched but would guess there are not TOO many of them to narrow down.

It also states he was a tree service worker.

Source of Original Story

I also tend to believe this was the original story as the video they have on their site is in HD which is how it would be filmed from a GoPro or the like...better quality and larger video you can see the end of the canoe very well in this one when the camera turns.

The site also states at the bottom:

If you have any questions or if you would like to get in contact with an eyewitness, please contact us.

Which would tell me they have means of contacting Matt.....someone here care to contact them to confirm this story? Or are we going to continue to debate the authenticity without any further research?
edit on 1/28/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Interesting! I am a skeptic...but..

So I google mapped where the video is purported to be taken.

Plenty of terrain and shelter..OK.

Scrolled through 60 pics of Lettuce Lake park...Foliage matches right down to the trees and even the leaves that can be made out in the video.

Also found a citing account from a wildlife biologist less than 9 miles away from 2013...describing a creature of color and proportions to what the video shows..
www.bfro.net...

I am a little stumped on this one...No one in a Gorilla Suit moves with that ease and confidence through a dense swamp. An illegal pet ape that was released?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I appears he contacted Cryptozoologynews first from what I am reading. I think the other site may have ripped the story off as they differ only slightly, but the original does not say BF dove underwater and disappeared....it actually seems like a bit more of a genuine story from this article. They also state that the Matt in the story is from Wimauma...name Matt M. from Wimauma....haven't searched but would guess there are not TOO many of them to narrow down.

It also states he was a tree service worker.

Source of Original Story

I also tend to believe this was the original story as the video they have on their site is in HD which is how it would be filmed from a GoPro or the like...better quality and larger video you can see the end of the canoe very well in this one when the camera turns.

The site also states at the bottom:

If you have any questions or if you would like to get in contact with an eyewitness, please contact us.

Which would tell me they have means of contacting Matt.....someone here care to contact them to confirm this story? Or are we going to continue to debate the authenticity without any further research?

I just want to say that I mostly just read and move on, but you've done an outstanding job on this thread.

Level headed analysis, plus you're continuing to be diligent in looking for back story.

Thank you for an outstanding read.

Oh, and for the record. I am generally skeptical about this stuff, but I'm not just having a giggle over this. It might actually be the real deal.

I mean, seriously, folks....Who is going to be able to walk in that swamp? C'mon.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Interesting! I am a skeptic...but..

So I google mapped where the video is purported to be taken.

Plenty of terrain and shelter..OK.

Scrolled through 60 pics of Lettuce Lake park...Foliage matches right down to the trees and even the leaves that can be made out in the video.

Also found a citing account from a wildlife biologist less than 9 miles away from 2013...describing a creature of color and proportions to what the video shows..
www.bfro.net...

I am a little stumped on this one...No one in a Gorilla Suit moves with that ease and confidence through a dense swamp. An illegal pet ape that was released?

I mean, it could be a sasquatch, or what have you, but I wouldn't be shocked if this were an Orangutan.

Thing is, I just can't get past the question of water depth, and the nature of the substrate, which is no doubt muddy to the point of sinking, and definitely full of roots and nasty critters waiting to take a chunk out of something.

I think most apes are too short and hunchy to do anything like this.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I want to see the uncut version, the minute or seconds before we go into frame and after.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well thank you....much appreciated. I too have always been a big skeptic of bigfoot, but this particular video has really caught my attention.

I just sent an email into the site to ask for more information and will let everyone know what I hear back.

This video in particular just has too many realistic qualities to me to dismiss it at this point.....the main one being how this animal moves and its actions in the environment.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join