It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: lambros56

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I changed my mind. I went ahead and do it anyway despite my computer being slow lol.

Here's the clip of baby bigfoot you requested:

It actually looks like it's washing a baby and then the baby falls into the water.
The big one then picks it up......in my opinion.

The "baby" is the "creature's" knees as it steps into the water from a near sitting position.

No...I totally disagree with you.
If that's its knees..the thing would be massive.
You can see something smaller land in the water and then the big one picks it up and walks off holding it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I changed my mind. I went ahead and do it anyway despite my computer being slow lol.

Here's the clip of baby bigfoot you requested:

It actually looks like it's washing a baby and then the baby falls into the water.
The big one then picks it up......in my opinion.

The "baby" is the "creature's" knees as it steps into the water from a near sitting position.

No...I totally disagree with you.
If that's its knees..the thing would be massive.
You can see something smaller land in the water and then the big one picks it up and walks off holding it.

Thanks God...I was beginning to think i was mental.

Other than the "Lands in water" part, i see it as you do.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
Are you kidding me?

Maybe they do all that in a part of the swamp were they know nothing is there, but no I do not think anybody would be stupid enough to dress up in a monkey suit go out into the middle of the swamp and just jump out and walk around for the sake of a hoax. Even if you avoid all the animals and wild life and blood suckers and what not, even if get a small cut on your leg while trudging through the swamp that thing will become infected and you will have to bail fast to seek medical attention.

Much less if you got bit by something, and all will likely be poison, # the only thing that it seems people forgot to dump in there, we already got snakes like pythons which were took off and bread like crazy things like 17 ft Burmese pythons which weigh more then most average people, and who knows what else its a pretty big area to cover. # the only thing left is somebody to dump their pet piranhas in there and that would change the ecosystem even more. So ya! Good luck if your planing on trudging through the swamp for the fun of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

In reply to Deaf aliens video above.....
The more I look at it....the more I am seeing two creatures.
I don't know if they're the same but I definitely see two. At first I thought the " Bigfoot " had caught some other animal and then dragged it off but looking at it again....I'm not sure if it's carrying a creature and then retrieved the same creature out of the water.

Definitely! After a few days off from seeing this, thats what I noticed when I watched it just now.

There's a little one crawling in the immediate foreground from the big one.
You can see the baby one crawling when she starts to walk. It's clearly two separate beings at that point.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Watch the bigfoot's back. It appears that the "baby bigfoot's" head raised before jumping off.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

An Ape species that has lived for thousands of Years in North America but not one Bone/fossil or any evidence whatsoever has ever been found??...
That's not a Ape, that's the World hide and seek champion you got on your hands right there.

How many human bones have you found in the woods?

Bones rot.

It takes a unique geological event with the right climate to create the situation that could one day end up being a fossil.

Also, Neanderthal Man Much?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
Totally

Looks like solid prof!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What the hell are you people talking about, what baby Bigfoot? Or are is this some other video other then the one in the OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The very video in the OP... this part in question:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I see no baby bigfoot there.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Watch its back then right after it appears to drop something.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

An Ape species that has lived for thousands of Years in North America but not one Bone/fossil or any evidence whatsoever has ever been found??...
That's not a Ape, that's the World hide and seek champion you got on your hands right there.

How many human bones have you found in the woods?

Bones rot.

It takes a unique geological event with the right climate to create the situation that could one day end up being a fossil.

Also, Neanderthal Man Much?

How many Human bones have i found in the woods..?

eh, none.

I know very well bones rot.

I understand how fossils are created.

Yeah, Neanderthal man quite a bit actually.
Ape species have been around for millions of years and evidence of Neanderthal Man is still being found to this day in various places in and around Europe.
Ape species on the other hand are ten a penny. unless it's the US of A then it's Zero Bones, Zero evidence but lots of BS.

edit on 30-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Read my above post.

Or here, and I quote.

I see no baby bigfoot there.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I did read (I was replying to your post) and explained where to look. It's there. I am not alone in this.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here's some good comparisons

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Probably the same two video's the Hoaxter used to emulate the fraud we see before us..

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

LOL yeah maybe. Like others have said... if this is an hoax, it is one of the BEST hoaxes ever created. Like some guys here said... Hollywood should hire those guys.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Recent news story about the park:

ABC Action News

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It may be there but I dont see it in that vid. At the end it even bumps against that skinny tree on the right with its shoulder and part of its back, I dont think it would do that if it had a baby on its back. But who knows. Either way, hoax or no, its likely to end with all the other bigfoot vids and sightings. Nowersville.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You don't see the figure under the "bigfoot" like about 5 seconds after the start? Someone mentioned that it looked like it was dropping a bag.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join