It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

I have explained in other post that you can upload images and embed here. Just click on the down arrow up there then click on upload. Once you upload the image, copy the bb code and post it.
edit on 1/29/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Yea that's what I said, the picture I see in the water, IF a reflection, would be viewable in the trees, only upside down. I said that, what don't you understand?

Snorkeling? I've never been, but I don't get the attempted jab. You're the one who assumed it more logical it have gills of some sort lol. Or maybe you're saying if it was hiding in the water, it'd be wearing scuba gear? Why u so obsessed with snorkels?

edit: -so are those other images artifacts from video manipulating anyone?

p.s. thx, i'll try to edit the post and make the pics embeded.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Arrestme because: back on track

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You said the baby bigfoot might be underwater hiding with some kind of snorkle to breathe in reply to one of my posts, I think that's what he's referencing.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I only assume a snorkel because how else could it be underwater.

A stuffed animal wouldn't need a snorkel.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Can't really say I have an opinion on the existence of Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Yeti either way, it's possible I guess but with all hoaxers who jump into the scene it muddies the water of anything which may be accepted as proof.

The OP video is interesting and strangely enough, I found this video a few days ago and it's very intruiging and to the best of knowledge still remains as undebunked:

As being someone who's seen a ton of hoax UFO footage, the above footage is not staged (at least on the part of those in the vehicle), in saying that it could be someone in a suit (as with most Bigfoot hoax videos) but then the question arises, why would they run across the road at the point they did? I mean surely they would want to be seen better for full effect of their hoax.

I like mysteries and the possible existence of Bigfoot is certainly a good one.
edit on -216002015-01-29T20:45:05-06:00u0531201505012015Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:45:05 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

That was a terrible video. How the heck would they think that was a person running across the road? If I were you I'd edit that video out.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That was a terrible video. How the heck would they think that was a person running across the road? If I were you I'd edit that video out.

If it's a terrible video then why don't you debunk it

Or if you mean the quality, then what exactly do you expect, if you have clear and excellent footage of a Bigfoot then please do post.
edit on -216002015-01-29T20:59:38-06:000000003831201538012015Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:59:38 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What's to debunk? It's a cop dash camera that been reduced to low quality (and uploaded to youtube)... as low as possible before we can't recognize anything. There are so much jpeg artifacts it isn't even funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Can't debunk that. Blobsquatch, clear as day.

Bigfoot is still real though, somewhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold
Compelling Footage of Skunkape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida - YouTube

"I was canoeing some of the swamps around Lettuce Lake Park and saw what I thought was a bear. I told a park ranger about it and she said that bears don’t generally get into the swamp and that there were never many sightings in general. I showed her the video and she said she didn’t know what it was. I saw the Fox13 story about the bigfoot a few weeks ago that mayor said Bob Buckhorn made a statement about and thought this might be related in some way. I never put much faith in the old skunk ape legends but when I looked closer I noticed that it had long, swinging arms and moved through very thick swamp with ease. Certainly can’t explain it myself. I didn’t get very close but I hope that this footage can be enlarged.

This is perhaps the best video I have ever seen of a bigfoot/swamp ape.

Decide for yourself.

Compelling Footage of Skunkape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida - YouTube
www.youtube.com...=167

It seems like one of the best and most compelling evidence to the myth. I guess all myths and legends do have some truth to it. However, if this is the real deal and it has been out there all along - Does it live alone? How old is it? Does it have a concept of family as other species do?

So many questions flood the mind if this being is actually real

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What's to debunk? It's a cop dash camera that been reduced to low quality (and uploaded to youtube)... as low as possible before we can't recognize anything. There are so much jpeg artifacts it isn't even funny.

There's a lot of versions of that footage mate, that was just the first one I found, there's extended versions of it also that may be of higher resolution, your uneducated input doesn't mean much, the fact is no-one has given an explanation to the footage.
edit on -216002015-01-29T21:12:36-06:00u3631201536012015Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:12:36 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

There's a lot of versions of that footage mate, that was just the first one I found, there's extended versions of it also that may be of higher resolution, your uneducated input doesn't mean much, the fact is no-one has given an explanation to the footage.

How it is uneducated? It's all blob like. Even you yourself would admit that you cannot tell anything from the video you posted. I can take a clear video and make it low quality and upload to youtube (which makes it further blurry due to compression artifacts)

But anyway can you provide me a better video?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

How it is uneducated? It's all blob like. Even you yourself would admit that you cannot tell anything from the video you posted. I can take a clear video and make it low quality and upload to youtube (which makes it further blurry due to compression artifacts)

But anyway can you provide me a better video?

Not much but knock yourself out.

There's a story that the deputy apparently questioned 2 students the next day who he claims played a prank using a gorilla suit, he even says he took a picture of them with it. However he neglected to provide corroboration on this.
edit on -216002015-01-29T21:33:03-06:00u0331201503012015Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:33:03 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Heads up in case this turns out to be something

Just to let you know I'm in lettuce Lake park and I've found a possibility area where it could have been. Stay tuned

www.sasquatchevidence.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yeah that confirms it's an artifact.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Man it would be so awesome if he found the exact location.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yeah that confirms it's an artifact.

Think you may have been looking at another video haha

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You posted this

which is actually worse than the other one you posted.

But anyway I am bit drunk right now I forget what you are trying to say?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Artifacts don't move

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Heads up in case this turns out to be something

Just to let you know I'm in lettuce Lake park and I've found a possibility area where it could have been. Stay tuned

www.sasquatchevidence.com...

Interesting if they can add any pictures or other evidence....I hope any other pics or video can help enlighten this mystery.
edit on 29-1-2015 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join