It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again, is the weird distortion on TV cameras proof of a Lizard?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We have seen it over and over again, the strange distortion on live camera feeds that , for some reason, distort for a small amount of time and then revert to normal. Is there some explanation for this? It always seems to be live and usually something in the media. I have a clip. yes its people concerning John Crawford III's tragic and inexplicable shooting at the wal-mart earlier this year. I am terribly disturbed by that and without a doubt fully support any lawsuit filed by his family and loved ones. But while following this case I noticed a weird distortion displayed by the family lawyer in a press conference today , @ :28 seconds :

www.cnn.com...

Im pretty sure this anomaly with the cameras can be rationally explained. I think its a pixelation thing, but it just seems so random. I would just like to hear your opinions. Again , I would like to express that this has nothing to do with the topic they are talking about. I tryed to find other camera feeds from different angles but could not.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Proof of a lizard?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
With no intention of derailing or going off topic I simply have to comment on this for my own personal reasons.

I have finally got round to watching the tv show Fringe and paused it to view this thread, when the bald guy in a suit had a glitch I freaked out.

Sorry to intervene but it seemed so freaky for your thread to pop up and me watch it at that exact time.

a reply to: Speckle

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just saying, there has been no explanation for this type of distortion anywhere .. ANd yes I rode my bike 5 miles this morning, thanks for caring

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Its weird and strange... wouldnt everything distort in a general field instead of just someones face?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
One would think so and I am no expert but that glitch seemed "older" in technological terms if that makes sense?

I have not seen that kind of thing digitally only on older formats but I am sure someone could put me right on that anytime soon.

Given that this is a conspiracy site is it not also unusual that just after the glitch on the bald guys face the camera zooms in to edit him out?

edit on 1220151241pAmerica/Chicago2014-12-31T13:11:41-06:0011f11 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nah, it's just a deflection technique to draw you away from the elephant in the room.

There is a guy at the back who has a mahoosive halo of holly around his head.

Father Christmas is clearly a black dude, and i always thought that he was some white guy

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, unless we now have cameras that can see into said 5th dimension, I'd say the many explanations of video compression fits just fine.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There have been a few threads on this before.

Perhaps be worth somebody making a list of whom, with dates and broadcast network.

Would lend more weight to these claims if it only happens to a small number of individuals and not just randomly.

Oh and happy new year

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The reason it happens most often on "live" broadcasts is really due to compression and pixelization. A TV station generally bounces their signals off of communication satellites, and then to the content distributor (sometimes again via satellite). This is true even of live on the street broadcasts as well. You ever see those big TV Station trucks with the huge antennas? Or you ever notice the delay when some correspondent is in bumfudgistan is talking to someone at the studio? Communication satellites are usually in geosynchronous orbit, which is roughly 33,000 miles away from earth, and that's a long time and distance for digital noise to get introduced.

So that, in a nutshell, is how it happens. Digital noise due to broadcast equipment.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I've never seen it myself in a live broadcast.. Only live broadcasts on the internet on sites that don't have the bandwidth... I mean if you are used to how lagging data effects digital pictures...

Has the OP ever watched Football broadcast in Digital format, with an antenna that barely picks up the signal? OR ever tried to watch a basketball game on ESPN3 (on the internet)..

And youtube videos are bad quality in general..

If this was a thing would we not see it a lot going back through live broadcasts from the 90s or 80s?? I mean have we seen it at all where digital data is not involved??

As far as it only affecting faces or in certain spots.. Maybe they are only moving their face. I don't know the ins and outs of data compression or interference, but In my imagination static images wouldn't be as affected.

As Far as Tran dimensional Lizard people... I mix them in with vampires, and dragons.. That's just me, and I don't mean to say I think they are real or fake.. IT's not really my concern..

Some people get more into the idea like SoundGarden:

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace....

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven send hell away
No one sings like you anymore

hehehe.

edit on 31-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I watched a Sky News report last Christmas and they were talking to the chairman of one of the Conservative party's committees or something like that. He was definitely something to do with the Conservative party anyway and he was an Asian guy (Pakistan/Indian).

Anyway, they crossed over to his home where he was sat in an arm chair straight on to the camera. Within about 5 seconds of him making a response to the first question, his eyes started to look like something from the classic videos of reptoids, the kind you come across on YouTube. When I first noticed it I pointed it out to my wife and she initially thought it strange and we continued to see the anomalies continue for at least 30 seconds maybe more.

Then the pixelation started on his face and it seemed to happen just after his eyes were doing that reptoid thing.

Now I have never took the reptoid claims seriously previously and I wouldn't say this has swayed me into believing in them, but it has made me look more intensely at people's eyes on the T.V.

I must say that I have not seen anything like it since.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle

Its weird and strange... wouldnt everything distort in a general field instead of just someones face?
That again is due to compression. Most compression algorithms ignore pixels that are static, like a background or desk. They just re-use pixels from the previous frame if it hasn't changed. Now if digital noise is introduced, the compression algorithm might think some pixels on a moving object are instead stationary, and the face distorts a bit because motion is happening and the pixels aren't changing like they should be.

ETA: Jedi Hamster said it a lot better than I did.
edit on 31-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle

video compression stores only some frames (called keyframes) in their original form, the rest is encoded using so called motion vectors - every other than keyframe frame is a delta frame, it only has the changes encoded, so any data loss during transmission and/or encoding usually ends up in artifacts in places containing movement - because each delta frame contains changes to the previous delta frame, so if any single delta frame gets screwed, the error builds up until next keyframe.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So is this quite a common occurance that is seldom seen then or is it commonplace but people do not register it unless it seems to suggest something untoward?

a reply to: jedi_hamster

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So is this quite a common occurance that is seldom seen then or is it commonplace but people do not register it unless it seems to suggest something untoward?

a reply to: jedi_hamster

I would say this pretty common, but mostly goes unnoticed.

If you look back a little bit, nobody was claiming lizard people were causing video distortions until content producers started switching to a digital mode of transmission rather than analog. People don't post up youtube videos of lizardpeople broadcasts from the 70's because digital artifacting wasn't a thing back then.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Explained: Pixelation and compression...color saturation and color hue values...all in moving video where everything changes and adjusts in the most numerous and rapid ways.

Reptile? C'mon...p-lease

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

That music video gave me nightmares as a child. Ugh.

Thanks for reminding me that this existed. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Also video footage was limited in the 70's I am not disagreeing but the amount of footage now compared to then could explain the phenomonon.

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join