It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again, is the weird distortion on TV cameras proof of a Lizard?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: KnightLight

That music video gave me nightmares as a child. Ugh.

Thanks for reminding me that this existed. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

An old fear and a new year..
Let the black hole sun come and wash away the rain.

I had to post it because there are snake people in it.

You are welcome.

edit on 31-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Also video footage was limited in the 70's I am not disagreeing but the amount of footage now compared to then could explain the phenomonon.

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

True, as they say, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Although I am inclined to agree with you I do not agree that a single brief paragraph followed by a derogatory comment would allow you to call the question "Explained?"

I would personally expect more from such a confident statement.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanation. That all I asked for. The lighthearted discussion was a pleasant bonus

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

For the record I think such things are possible.. In my own personal experience my eyes change when I'm really in high "spirits" My eyes get brighter, so my pupils appear to look different. Maybe people lose their composure of being a lying politician and a question strikes more into their soul.. IF your are hiding things, it can make you have a cunning bright energy.. A smirk type energy, mixed with an exposed in child type thing..

Maybe I'm a snake.

My version if there is any truth to any of it is that your soul or spirit could possibly come from somewhere else.. Ever watch Stargate? Where the Grey alien dude was dying and he just put his spirit in a boy and became pharoh? That's how you infiltrate another group of beings without being noticed. You get born into their world.

I notice a lot of Vampire guys, being named things like Draco. There is room to explore the concept in mythology especially. Dragons, kundalini serpent.. The serpent in India, and in Egypt and in the bible..

How the greek and egyptian gods could shapeshift.. And how they mated with humans. Zeus was especially horny..

edit on 31-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Satellite feed distortion. - If you pause at :28 you'll notice the white guy standing behind him on the left also gets distorted.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If you focus on frequenies enough then you can do this with your own eyes. My grandpa elli could do it. He could focus and bring everything into a different light. It is all just bout the red and blue

just imagine a place that is just different spots of random energy. now on the right side of it create organic beings that act out the different amounts of energy then on the left create other beings that act out the energy in different but equal ways as the right. you could then have one being with both realities inside them. the key is to just access the energy and forget about the organic thesod
edit on 31-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

your post was already removed when I came to the thread but damn ur avi is hot!!!!

Sorry what was this thread about again?

EDIT: OK watched the clip, even before the distortion that guy stood out, maybe its just coz hes a white dude surrounded by black people but Im with you on lizard shapeshifter, even if nonsense and there is a rational explanation lizard shapeshifter is more fun
edit on 31/12/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Easy tiger it's not that kind of site!

Pretty sure I read that post and did not think it was worth removing really, hope this one stays though.

Reptilians and suchlike that is all

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Video compression generally works in this way:

• You start out with a complete picture (or screen), transmitted serially (one pixel at a time). Then for several "screens" all that is transmitted (serially) is the changes to that initial picture. So an unchanging background would not transmitted, only, say, the parts of the face of the announcer which are moving. Periodically, a new start screen is transmitted and the whole process begins again. In this way, the amount of video data is reduced. If you watch a scratched DVD, you can often see this process as the image corrupts and takes a short while to recover. There is also a reduction in color depth applied, where if a color doesn't change enough, then it is left at its original value and is not transmitted as a change to the image.

• While this data reduction is effective for the image, it is not the only data processing that is applied. Transmitting the image (especially wirelessly) is fraught with dropouts and mis-synchronization. So the data is broken up into discrete chunks called data packets. As "live" video is an ephemeral thing and the video processing mentioned previously (to some extent) covers up data losses, it is acceptable to allow broken or dropped packets to NOT be retransmitted.

• The outcome of these issues is that some fairly bizarre images can occur briefly at random. Say the announcer briefly looks to the left but a data packet gets dropped. We can see an image where the announcers head above the nose is looking left but his mouth and chin are facing straight forward. The mouth and chin keep talking (moving) but the upper part of the head is still looking left. The image knows there is an error of some sort and so it tries to interpolate the missing data between the previous image data and the latest data packet. This can paint false colors over affected area, looking "sort of" right but not quite and making the horribly torn video image appear superficially consistent.

edit on 31/12/2014 by chr0naut because: My spelling is crap this morning

• posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:25 PM
    link   
    Video compression bugs and digital noise can produce a LOT of strange effects on things as the software tries to make sense of all data that's lobbed at it. One (horrifying) example is this:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: johnb
    There have been a few threads on this before.

Perhaps be worth somebody making a list of whom, with dates and broadcast network.

Would lend more weight to these claims if it only happens to a small number of individuals and not just randomly.

Oh and happy new year

This would be a very interesting idea. It would be very interesting if (let me say that again) "IF" the same people show up being distorted time after time. I seriously doubt the whole Lizard People, but if the same people are popping up distorted it could mean something else. Something much more interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:58 PM
    link   
    Lizards? I can't believe there are some who still believe in this. I think the 8th grade version of yourselves would call you crazy. A television broadcast is run through many systems, to make it so that broadcast is seen on your TV correctly. Refresh rates, screen size, film mode, temperature, etc. Another one is for facial recognition --all of which can corrupt a frame, or many.

The broadcast has to travel so far from one point to the next, passing through many switch points, wires, boxes, TV settings, etc., all of which are different. If it's wireless than it's even a less dedicated transfer to the end user.

For instance, an HD broadcast traveling to your 720, or even a 1080 TV, may become corrupted because of a variety of reasons, like TV settings, cable provider, etc. ---all of which may make your TV to the point where it can't keep up with the HD processes from quick screen movements, among other things.

Many different types of pixel-rate distortion can be the result of one part of a frame passing from the point of broadcast to your type of TV quicker than another part of a frame. The end result is usually the part in a broadcast that moves the most and can't keep up, and that is the head, facial expressions, eye movement, etc. Many times one part of a frame, or one part of many frames, won't be able to keep up with the digital flow of the rest. It is at this time you will see the picture trying to sort out movements into a clarity that only it knows and can handle, or can't handle, so it does its best to interpret, clarify and bring into the best image that it can handle in each and every one of those unique situations and circumstances.

There are no lizard people --I know it may be hard to accept for some whose lives may be lacking in the Excitement Department --like most everybody think they're lives are boring but in reality are not. Their big picture has just become, shall we say, distorted, or jaded.

So the need increases to jump on fantastical claims and stories in order to boost that level and escape a plain, ordinary life in the hopes to put yourself smack-dab into the middle of a Fantasy novel written by Tolkien or Rowling, among many others.

It's sometimes best to stop in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. No need for lizard people to excite your life when there are plenty of snakes slithering from Hogwarts to Hollywood and there and back again. Instead of looking down for lizards, look up to see the things that fly and hitch a ride.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Guyfriday

i do not think that is wise. some things are safer when kept to yourself
    in the event that you gain evidence then you would become lizzard food

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:09 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Speckle
    a reply to: nonspecific

Its weird and strange... wouldnt everything distort in a general field instead of just someones face?

Yes, you're right.

I'm convinced now. It's MUCH more likely that the person in the video spontaneously transformed into his true reptilian self rather than it being a distortion of the digital media file caused by compression.

In fact, I think it really is PROOF that the guy is a lizard. Yes, for sure. Couldn't be anything else.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:12 PM
    link   

The compression dropped an i-frame. As you can see by NOT looking at the talking head, things that aren't moving at all don't have the weird appearance, because the previous i-frame is still good. So the desk, microphone, the people who aren't moving at all, all look ok.

The others that are moving slightly will distort where the motion is occurring, and this will resolve when the next i-frame occurs.

Video compression works by taking out all the stuff you don't have to send. In this case, a lot of it is analyzing the scene, sending out a base picture (the i-frame) that's all there, and then sending p-frames or b-frames that contain the parts that changed. The decompression side restores this by taking the current i-frame and drawing the p/b-frame changes over it like little stick-ons. If the picture changes a lot, the compression side will insert a new i-frame and start over. If the picture is mostly static, like this one, and you've only got a small area that's changing, like the lawyer's head, then it might be seconds before another i-frame comes out.

Sometimes, the i-frame is lost. In that case, the decompression side keeps the previous i-frame and applies the p/b-frames to IT. That can look a bit odd when the part that's moving is actually not quite in the same place anymore. So you can end up with a piece of a head HERE and the eyes and mouth pop up and wiggle THERE for a few seconds.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
    One (horrifying) example is this:

I had a DVD with a scratch on that would occasionally produce something like this, but worse, if you can imagine. The first time we saw it, the old lady said "That's quite disturbing, actually. Can you repeat it?" in her American contaminated Lake District accent.

It is now one of my favorite sayings. But truthfully, it WAS sort of gruesome looking.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:22 PM
    link   
    it often amazes me how smart these lizzards are in getting all of you to come here and cover this up with your fancy words and your hotshot titles.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:26 PM
    link   
    It's easy to spot the reptilians HERE. It's the ones with a million stars or more.

That's how they know each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:36 PM
    link   
    Weird distortions are not the result of LIZARDS, but camera's WILL have distortions in BLIZZARDS

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join