It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again, is the weird distortion on TV cameras proof of a Lizard?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ive changed many things in my thinking over the years...but logic isn't one of them.

We aren't talking about the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny here....we are talking about ignoring the most basic of arguments to considered before going right for the "it must be true" line. Electronic, digital reproductions, devices used on, copies, effects etc....

If one can rule out all of the millions of computations happening second to second while watching a video and whats going on in the device one is watching it on...then fine.

But Im going with Skeptic Overlord here. Technical.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Really. So your logic concludes that it's technical, because ? What research have you done regarding ET's among us and their methods of camouflage ? None i suspect.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Speckle

Yeah even their suits do it!

Shape shifting reptilian suits...or digital compression.

It's a tough one to decide

Very well researched. So after all the years you've spent looking into the possibility of ET's living among us (i'm assuming you must have) your conclusion is that the video anomilies are due to compression artifacts because you can point out one area where the suit looks blocky.
Multiple stars for you.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Well, yeah.

Why should the suit do the same thing as the face?

Also, the theory is that the shape shifting reptilians have been here all along, running the world, why they choose to become mostly news readers, and now apparently, lawyers is baffling.

You'd think they'd choose a profession where they're not in front of people and cameras all the time..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

because the man is wearing the suit but the creature is naked

you would figure that by now science would have proven this by repeating it in a controlled setting but i bet they have other things to do
edit on 1-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: Jamie1

A star for you and your off topic post, you need it. Apparently reading comprehension may have not been one of your strong suites, maybe it was, I dunno? but here's to you miss do what the F I want! We'll never know what comment came out of that demented mind thanks to the idiocy of censorship.

Thanks for caring about my thoughts.

I think my comment had something to do with the fact that there is no evidence that humans can or ever have shape-shifted into reptilians, and that there are millions of examples of digital anomalies from video compression. Therefore, in response to the OP's question about this video being proof, I answered probably not.

Sorry if that seems idiotic to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

perhaps video compression exposes are true nature in some instances where surrounding influences are present.

like i said in the other post the case will be closed when the distortion is repeated on que

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

no evidence that humans can or ever have shape-shifted into reptilians

Perhaps that's because they are reptilians shape shifting into humans..? Perhaps they aren't actually shape shifting, and using a holographic type of technology to hide their true form. Perhaps they are just in the trial states of their techonology, even further thought, perhaps it is being exposed intentionally, so that people actually stop(and WAKE UP), and think for a minute, like really think, then maybe do some home research about the 'reality' we're experiencing, and look for answers, look for evidence, look at ALL the avenues and not simply dismiss it as ..Anomalies from video compression...

"The truth is out there" Or rather, it is deep within you, just need to listen, completely
edit on 1-1-2015 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So, what would you deduce happened with all the pyramids built around the world, in 'coincidently' strange locations...Coincidence, a bunch of humans, dragged a bunch of REALLY heavy blocks around, and from some of the same peoples, they had hieroglyphs depicting some odd looking creatures...Just their imagination? I bet it was their imagination that built those pyramids as well...For it was so important to etch into stone...

Why is it, with all the Computers, Cellphones, TV's, Holographic technology, YET ...Officially the pyramids are a mystery...

Even more odd, they had "Mystery Schools" Way back when they had Pharaohs wearing silly hats and masks, why the need for those masks? Or was it all simply Sympbolism? .. Coincidence you picked the username "Mysterious Stranger"? Are you a Mystery student yourself?

As per your Logic, something isn't adding up..

What's that Alex Jones quote..."There's a war going on for your Mind" How convenient....

For the onlookers to this thread, Re-Educate yourself, Question Everything, Focus with the Intention of finding TRUE knowledge, not the indoctrinated knowledge, free yourself from the Binds set in place.

A little off topic...but just sort of showing how 'boxed' thinking has 'taught' through the ages, it is this sort of thinking that these entities wish to keep around...For it's easier to control something when it's caged. I warn though, it is back firing, a shift is taking place, it's all around if you just open your eyes, open your mind to it..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

And what about yourself? None Im supposing. In denial? Or just lack of education in technology? I see. We see...you assume.

And your premise, is flawed. Severely. Mine and Skeptic Overlord's and others are based on logic and technics...unlike your "conjecture". Maybe you just can't understand the technical aspects of videography and photography.

That's ok.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

I am always the student throughout life. And I believe in all. But, no matter...times are proving to be much more different tan we ever expected.

Like the creator of Coral Castle in Florida who moved gigantic stones alone.

And the man from Michigan...an engineer who has been filmed moved giant blocks alone...and erecting obelisks...alone.

Im open to any possibilities and have studied all you've mentioned for over 50 years since 1963. And Im always learning...everyday. Unlike others whose minds are closed.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join