It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again, is the weird distortion on TV cameras proof of a Lizard?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

A star for you and your off topic post, you need it. Apparently reading comprehension may have not been one of your strong suites, maybe it was, I dunno? but here's to you miss do what the F I want! We'll never know what comment came out of that demented mind thanks to the idiocy of censorship.
edit on 31-12-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: Idiocy Idiocy

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Without wishing to cause contreversy your claim that there are no lizzard people is unfounded.

I understand that your post was both well written and logical but I failed to see the proof in your claim that they do not exist.

Please provide genuine evidence to back up your statement or choose to say that your statement is one of belief.

Or argue, it's up to you

a reply to: OneNationUnder

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss one ssssstill makess me laugh

why doessssssssssssss he leg it

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

After analysing the video, reading comments, re-analysis...My thoughts are such:

You have the two Caucasians standing in what seem to be strategic positions...And two African Americans in front of them. The rest of them seem to be of no concern, for me at least.

I watched every person as the glitch took place, pay close attention to the gentlemen on the right, his eyes go all distorted...

The Caucasian's face on the left gets distorted, along with the middle man..The one of the right, well he is looking down and away, therefore his eyes are hidden...

A few members here are saying it's normal, well, maybe so, but the fact that 2 faces, and one pair of eyes go distorted like that is strange indeed, that is a fact.

It's either, something odd happening, shape shifter, lizard being, whatever you want to name it.

Or a simple software glitch that is sending the footage to the Satellite, any time I've watched satellite TV and interference occurs, the whole picture goes funky...

The African American on the right is giving off some creepy vibes...My first impression of him is; It's like he's either mind controlling the man in the middle, or some type of telepathy.

Thanks for Sharing, You brave soul.

edit on 31-12-2014 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
None of you have studied this enough and none have seen enough reptilian shapeshifter vids to form a conclusion, that much is obvious. If you had you would begin to see a pattern. After a time you will notice the same anomalies appearing time after time and the veil will be lifted.
I agree that there are many vids that are said to show reptoids and insectoids that are just compression issues, but not all. There is an abundance of genuine video of these beings along with some other VERY odd things indeed. Watching a dozen or so videos does not research make.
You have to delve deeper, 'much' deeper, until you will finally see it/them. This world we are living in is not what we are taught it is and there is good reason why the government will not release ufo/alien information.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon

After analysing the video, reading comments, re-analysis...My thoughts are such:

You have the two Caucasians standing in what seem to be strategic positions...And two African Americans in front of them. The rest of them seem to be of no concern, for me at least.

I watched every person as the glitch took place, pay close attention to the gentlemen on the right, his eyes go all distorted...

The Caucasian's face on the left gets distorted, along with the middle man..The one of the right, well he is looking down and away, therefore his eyes are hidden...

A few members here are saying it's normal, well, maybe so, but the fact that 2 faces, and one pair of eyes go distorted like that is strange indeed, that is a fact.

It's either, something odd happening, shape shifter, lizard being, whatever you want to name it.

Or a simple software glitch that is sending the footage to the Satellite, any time I've watched satellite TV and interference occurs, the whole picture goes funky...

The African American on the right is giving off some creepy vibes...My first impression of him is; It's like he's either mind controlling the man in the middle, or some type of telepathy.

Thanks for Sharing, You brave soul.

Well yeah.... it's either a shape-shifting lizard being... of which there is zero proof of existence other than in the deluded imaginations of fringe "believers," or it's a digital distortion of compressed video uploaded to the internet, of which there are countless examples every day.

Very tough call.....

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle
Is there some explanation for this?

Digital video compression artifacts. Quite common.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think it would be something like avatar. Imagine if they required scientific proof that those new bodies held the image of a human behind them. There world would have been totally destroyed before they ever had the technology to really prove the true nature of the invaders. The thought of someones subconcious mind mending with an organic being and leaving impressions of that subconcious entity when the lighting or some type of ressonance frequency change is a far fetched idea by todays standards but technologically speaking there are many humans alive today that have such goals but are limited currently by equipment. The question is what is your primal instincts trying to tell you and is anyone trying to hear?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

if it is quite common then it should be easily repeatable by trying and not just witnessing it happening but set out to make it happen in the same manner. In other words someone making it happen on que.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It's somewhat random, based on the level of compression used.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I can say for sure, I have seen this happen in front of my eyes and could not believe it, not to the extent on some of the youtube videos but I do believe that there is some wierd frequencies that might either emit from people or work the same way you might see light and heat interact on a hot road or what in a desert might be a mirage.... I have seen it, and I could not believe what I was seeing, this was very recently but I told one person and I kept it to myself and the person I saw, I never told them what I saw, because I detect something very strange about this person and plus they would definitely think I was losing it, after I saw that I observe certain things about the individual which could cause me to go down the rabbit hole.

edit on 31-12-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

lol I didnt ask to get your post removed, and that other dude thinks you are your avatar.. your just trouble....

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
wow I finally got a post with a heavy hitter, ty SO...

the fact is none of your debunks actually fit the hypothesis proposed, so nice try. not convinced

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

well yes, why does he leg it, and no residue of pixelation after he leaves the scene

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

finally someone that gets it! Im not a spot on detective but I can sense
. and something here isnt right.. Well I guess its never going to be perfect. Pay the family Walmart, like 3-5 million ! lets keep the lizards out of it

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

omg i just went back and looked at it again youre right... this is a hot one wow had did I miss that

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yeah even their suits do it!

Shape shifting reptilian suits...or digital compression.

It's a tough one to decide

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Sorry you took it that way. People these days take what they see as verbatim. Actual, exact and perfect representation of that which must be real because they saw it, so it must be.

Again...seriously? The FIRST thing should be basic, common, simple understanding of the most basic operation and thousands of computations our phones, tablets, computers and PS2's make every single nano-second.

But..they don't. Right off the bat..it HAS to be reptile, or UFO, or aliens. The first thing should be the realization of...or dismissal of...common and constant electronic video processes, reactions and reflections on-screen.

Otherwise...GODZILLA must be real because we saw him in a movie...so he must be. My point...in the most basic of explanations.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i sincerely doubt these type of 'anomalies' are proof of anything other than tech glitches. that's not to say i discount offhand the reptilian hypothesis, which i don't. but these videos? no.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As I said I agree with you, I just wished to point out that in order to be so confident in your proof of point I would expect a better more scientific and rational answer.

Not everyone here has been around for so long and I get a little annoyed when I see people questioning the world they live in and getting shot down and ridiculed.

I myself started off with some very strange beleifs but over the years through research and discussion have formed what I feel to be a more well adjusted opinion, I could not have got to that point without those first questions no matter how crazy they may seem to me now.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join