It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the PTB hiding about the Pineal Gland? Another new article.......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I try to keep emotionally detached from most of the topics on here, but this one is so frustrating.

There is just overwhelming evidence that our pineal glands are very significant, yet we hear crickets from (bought and paid for) science, the corporate MSM, the health care industry (what a shock) and the government.

What is the overwhelming evidence? Well, fringe studies on the Pineal gland for one. Also, the veritable cornucopia of symbolism across ancient cultures over time and geography of the pine cone, symbolizing the Pineal gland. The ancients did not just have a "thing" for pine cones!!!!

Here is the part of the article that disgusts me, I cannot believe humans would so suppress their fellow man, do they not think there will be no spiritual repercussions for such negative action?

In 1997, British Dr. Jennifer Luke extensively documented the Pineal Gland as the primary target for Fluoride accumulation in our bodies, where it calcifies the Pineal, inhibiting blood flow and “clogging” the basic functions of our Third Eye.

Here is the rest of the article

Here are some other great ATS threads on the subject of the Pineal gland, pinecones and triptych arches:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has anyone had any luck decalcifying their Pineal? If so care to share?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I had a flouride filter on a water system and for a year i went w/o flouride i noticed things spiritually and mentally were a hell of alot clearer...the body is amazing it detoxes on its own there is no real way to speed it up just let the body work the magic that was built into it by our creator..,a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

edit on 30-12-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What about people who live in countries without flouride in their drinking water, are they/we more enlightened and spiritual connected then for example the US which have flouridated drinking water ?

I don't think so to be honest...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
I had a flouride filter on a water system and for a year i went w/o flouride i noticed things spiritually and mentally were a hell of alot clearer...the body is amazing it detoxes on its own there is no real way to speed it up just let the body work the magic that was built into it by our creator..,a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I've been drinking reverse osmosis purified water for almost 7 years, but I only had my spiritual awakening, or just an awakening, about 3 years ago. RO is supposed to get about 99% of the fluoride, is that enough? Maybe I will use an additional fluoride filter, apparently those molecules are very pernicious.

I've heard that bromide is almost as bad for calcifying the pineal, and I know it is in a lot of baked goods, anyone else hear of this? Any molecular biologists/chemists able to tell us if bromide bonds/calcifies as strongly as fluoride?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In the West the primary reason people claim the pineal gland is the "third eye" and "seat of the soul" is because of Descartes. He spent a lot of time studying it because he thought it was the only structure in the brain that wasn't mirrored in both hemispheres. He was wrong.

Now the pineal gland is obviously an important structure. It's a gland and it's in the brain. How could it not be important? That said none of the reasons the New Age crowd gives for its importance pans out.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
What about people who live in countries without flouride in their drinking water, are they/we more enlightened and spiritual connected then for example the US which have flouridated drinking water ?

Good point. However, fluoride is not the only way to control the masses. I think fluoride is used in many first world nations as a last resort. In the rest of the world, the tried and true methods of population control and spiritual suppression still work, such as poverty, fear, division, religious dogma etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
In the West the primary reason people claim the pineal gland is the "third eye" and "seat of the soul" is because of Descartes. He spent a lot of time studying it because he thought it was the only structure in the brain that wasn't mirrored in both hemispheres. He was wrong.

Now the pineal gland is obviously an important structure. It's a gland and it's in the brain. How could it not be important? That said none of the reasons the New Age crowd gives for its importance pans out.

That is just your opinion of course which you are entitled to. Care to elaborate why you think these reasons do not pan out?

Also, I don't know why you have to bring "New Age" into it, as if to sully the pineal gland and its importance by association. People have been talking about the Pineal Gland, its importance, and associating the pine cone with it for thousands of years, a tad before the phrase "New Age" was coined.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

There have been studies done on the pineal gland, I even read about a university that used cadavers I think and there were literally hundreds of specimens, some done long before fluoride was a factor, truth is some pineal glands are naturally atrophied and for all intensive purposes, no amount of calcification will ever work, for some humans unfortunately it is about as useful for them as an appendix, but for some the gland is fully working and completely healthy without regard to the fluoride farce.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yeah i have been looking into this subject for a while, calcification of the gland does indeed occur through fluoride as you have mentioned it can also cause (in large enough accumulation) skeletal fluorosis.

Skeletal fluorosis is a bone disease caused by excessive accumulation of fluoride in the bones. In advanced cases, skeletal fluorosis causes pain and damage to bones and joints.

This is also rather interesting

Kaj Roholm (1902 - March 29, 1948) was a Danish scientist and researcher best known for his study of fluorine and fluoride toxicity. He was the son of a Danish sea captain and Polish Jew who continued in his capacity as Deputy Health Commissioner of Copenhagen during the Nazi occupation.[1] Roholm conducted laboratory studies, interviewed cryolite workers, visited factories, and documented the progression of fluorine poisoning in humans and animals from gastrointestinal upsets, neurological disorders, and bleeding gums to the advanced cases of skeletal fluorosis and crippling arthritis. Roholm published Fluorine Intoxication: A Clinical and Hygeienic Study in 1937, hailed by American dental researcher H. Trendley Dean in 1938 for its thoroughness and as the "most outstanding contribution to the literature of fluorine."[2] Roholm advocated for better worker protection and workers' compensation for chronic and acute fluoride poisoning, as well as for protection of neighboring countryside from the effects of fluoride pollution. He opposed adding fluoride to medicines, food or water.[

Kaj Roholm- wiki

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I would have to politely disagree. I have had MANY encounters with people in other countries who live a bit more... rural or pure for lack of better words. They live off the land I guess. I also know a fair amount of folks from other countries who do not drink our water. They drink bottled water. Which is probably only a little bit better, but better none the less.
They seem much more spiritually awakened, in-tune with their bodies, in-tune with those around them.

I had a man in an Asian market come up to me while I was pregnant and told me good luck on my boy.

I had an Indian woman approach me once and told me to just release my struggles (was dealing with an abusive ex) that I was too young and too pure to have my spirit harmed any longer. (WHAT?!)

While I was pregnant the second time (ANOTHER BOY) I had an Asian woman say "Oh it's a boy!"

All of these people I had never met, nor initiated any conversation with them. Just encountered them in passing. It really changed my thinking about other cultures and their connectivity to the earth, themselves, and others, and how disconnected we are over here in the West.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian

There have been studies done on the pineal gland, I even read about a university that used cadavers I think and there were literally hundreds of specimens, some done long before fluoride was a factor, truth is some pineal glands are naturally atrophied and for all intensive purposes, no amount of calcification will ever work, for some humans unfortunately it is about as useful for them as an appendix, but for some the gland is fully working and completely healthy without regard to the fluoride farce.

Do you happen to have links for these studies?

Also, so you think there is nothing to the multitude of pine cone symbolism in history, across time, nations, cultures, religions; and that the ancients did just have a "thing" for pine cones?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
[snipped]

www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com...

sure you can find other links.

One should cleanse the liver and kidneys as well. as there is dye off and those are your filters. During dye off you can feel worse as toxins are released into he system. So when ever you cleanse toxins this is an issue. So some say it is bad.
edit on 30-12-2014 by roth1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12.31.2014 by Kandinsky because: removed illegal drug endorsement

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Thank you for that cool and interesting contribution! I have also had similar experiences around the world with down-to-earth locals untainted by the West.

We don't have to look far - the native peoples of North America were far ahead of most of us in terms of spiritual awakening. I know some will say they were savage and warlike - well, only a few tribes were like that before Europeans arrived, of course it got worse after, but the point was the warlike tribes were the exception.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I meant to say no amount of decalcification will work, there are studies done from antiquity because of the fascination with this tiny gland, there is a scientist from the 1700's Johann Friedrich Meckel, he used slaves and other available anatomical specimens noting the brain, the gland etc, but there are experiments that probably would violate human rights that also exist, they know all about the pineal gland, but unfortunately in that respect there is a great amount of evidence that they do not function the same in everyone.

I think there is a pineal gland focus where everyone is thinking this is the new drug, or they can take melatonin and other things to boost spirituality, sort of like ed boosters but that is working against how nature planned.

What these earlier studies and others show is certain people are more susceptible to that little grain not working at all, and there is no way get it working, but there is an industry out there, just like everything else that will tell you this is not the case and the pineal gland's calcification can be reversed.
It is at most quackery, pseudoscience and complete fiction.

One study

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In regards to Fluoride, I dont care what nonsense they peddle about it bringing us "healthier" teeth, HAZARDOUS WASTE has no business being in our bodies.

I use a water distiller to distill my water and check it with a PPM water tester. My distiller has my water at 0 to 2 parts per million after distilling. Before distillation, it has a PPM count of 250 to 270.

My teeth are perfectly fine without the hazardous waste they peddle us to use.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I do believe that it is rather safe to say that TPTW have definitely known about the pineal gland and what its true purpose is. Even more than that I think that they understand how to dull the natural production of Sir Dimitri, it is said to be produced in the pineal gland and I speak to those who know what I am talking about.

It is quite clear to me that they are using as many toxic methods as possible to keep people in a dumbed down, dis-eased state of being. That includes the physical/mental/emotional/spiritual bodies. They have a understanding of the subtle energies and they manipulate the masses with their technologies and science.

This is why Science is their religion. Their corporate scientists are the priests and they are casually creating an atheistic consciousness upon this earth. I mean honestly, if you have met sir Dimitri you are guaranteed to no longer be an atheist!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If the acceptable limit in the US is 4 mg/L (4ppm) please tell me how much you would have to drink in order to get these same levels as a gerbil. You would die from having ingested too much water before the levels of fluoride would reach a harmful level.
Also, fluoride is not a medicine. It is a mineral.

In 1997, British Dr. Jennifer Luke extensively documented the Pineal Gland as the primary target for Fluoride accumulation in our bodies, where it calcifies the Pineal, inhibiting blood flow and “clogging” the basic functions of our Third Eye.

Where does it say that?
I'll tell you what it does say though:
If you have high concentrations of fluoride, as this study proves and the often wrongly cited "Harvard Study", it will be bad for you.
I'll also tell you what it doesn't, nor does any other study, say or prove; Properly dosed fluoride combined with water treatment doesn't cause harm.
These studies are all done properly and their outcomes are posted and correct. However, the scared anti-fluoridians take it out of context and only cling on to the parts of the study that prove what they hope is true. That the monster under your bed is real. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it is not right.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am not stating that people shouldn't have a choice BTW, just stating the facts. People always have choices. Even if your city, municipality, etc uses Fluoride.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland

I would have to politely disagree. I have had MANY encounters with people in other countries who live a bit more... rural or pure for lack of better words. They live off the land I guess. I also know a fair amount of folks from other countries who do not drink our water. They drink bottled water. Which is probably only a little bit better, but better none the less.
They seem much more spiritually awakened, in-tune with their bodies, in-tune with those around them.

I had a man in an Asian market come up to me while I was pregnant and told me good luck on my boy.

I had an Indian woman approach me once and told me to just release my struggles (was dealing with an abusive ex) that I was too young and too pure to have my spirit harmed any longer. (WHAT?!)

While I was pregnant the second time (ANOTHER BOY) I had an Asian woman say "Oh it's a boy!"

All of these people I had never met, nor initiated any conversation with them. Just encountered them in passing. It really changed my thinking about other cultures and their connectivity to the earth, themselves, and others, and how disconnected we are over here in the West.

No offense meant, but they had a 50-50 shot at guessing. Also, how do you know they don't drink fluoride? The "Harvard Study" was done in over 20 Asian communities where the raw (untreated) water had super high levels of fluoride. Did you happen to see a general chemical and water quality report for that area?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyTreason
In regards to Fluoride, I dont care what nonsense they peddle about it bringing us "healthier" teeth, HAZARDOUS WASTE has no business being in our bodies.

I use a water distiller to distill my water and check it with a PPM water tester. My distiller has my water at 0 to 2 parts per million after distilling. Before distillation, it has a PPM count of 250 to 270.

My teeth are perfectly fine without the hazardous waste they peddle us to use.

Do you brush your teeth? Many don't, that is the reasoning behind fluoridating the water.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join