It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the PTB hiding about the Pineal Gland? Another new article.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here in Brazil they add fluorine to the tap water we consume too. I have a bottle of mineral water on my desk now and it has 0.14 mg/L fluoride.

I think brazilians are one of the most "shepple" population of the world, even more than USA people. We are daily robbed by corrupt politicians and everything is expensive here! We buy stuff for something like 5 times more expensive than the same thing on USA. We have very high number of crimes, people watch only a single open TV channel (Rede Globo).

Young people usualy only think about status, parties, having stuff and sex. Most people drink a lot (a terrible beer with a lot of water on its formula, by the way) and there are very few people who study and try to "be someone".

Most brazilians just "go with the flow". Most brazilians don't speak a second language and make fun of brazilians that speak english. When I talk to someone of ancient alien theory, giza plateu, pineal gland, etc, people just laugh.

My family was very poor and only recently we started to raise up on social class. I have 32 and only now (since 2013) we have our own house. We lived on favelas for a long time. But my mom made me study and attend to college. Now I am a grown man and I am glad of everything she did and is still doing for me. She never let me feel starvation and worked a lot to raise me and my brothers and sisters.

I've had more "spiritual times" on my life, specially when I was a child. I once ran down the stairs telling my grandma that I saw a beautiful lady upstairs and she, as a standard catholic woman, thought me that the woman was the virgin mary.
I've spend many years with a strange feeling that "there is more" and all the babies usually stare at me when they see me and smile at me. Maybe they can feel something spiritual on me or "behind" me. Dunno.

I was a catholic musician for something like 10 years but eventually stopped to belive in god. When I started my research about the pyramids. Basically since no theory can explain why they exist, I started to think better of much more things and realized that religion is useless.

When I lef my church obligations, a random woman on a bar told me I was a "god's one".

One day, I tried kundalini watching a lecture from a guy I don't remember the name, but is one of those ancient aliens guys. I don't remember, maybe Alex Collier, dunno.

I WAS TERRIFIED! My very first kundalini experience gave me strange sensations and I stepped back, afraid of that sensations that I never felt before. Maybe if I continued the experience, I could reach wonderful things, dunno again.

At that time, I used to watch the Spirit Science videos (those with the patch man) and i think I had a good spiritual connection, even had a lucid dream.

But now, I feel I am less spiritual inclined and when I tried a guided kundalini meditation this week, I felt that I need to practice more, since it is getting harder to empty my mind. Maybe the fear blocks me, I don't know.

Any way, I'll try to avoid fluorine and add Vitamin C and see what happens.

Sorry for the random way to present you information since I am no native english speaker.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Reply to: Programad

Brazil! You going to be watching Anderson at the end of the month? If he loses to Diaz, I do believe the universe may collapse

I enjoyed your words, I can relate to much of what you said. I was raised a simple baptist type Christian and have always had powerful faith and spirituality.
Once I began to search, experience, and question.......Religion fell apart for me. However my spiritual strength sky rocketed! I became extremely healthy physically and mentally (or so is think.......) I was on the verge of balanced Chakras and so much more...........

Well, at some point that all went south, (Right about when I introduced the new crystals to the home it seems) I became involved and basically have been consumed by negativity basically ever since.

My spiritual confidence has been shattered, and I have humbly attempted to return to Christ and just forget about all of that stuff.

Lately I've been making and effort to stay healthy and stay in the gym, but it's a struggle, my spiritual balance is in disarray.

I know I was on to something though! Pineal, Chakras, Kundalini.....using the law of attraction, all that. I meant no disrespect to my lord or any other good beings up there.

It was real. The Synchronicity was getting out of hand, the UFOs, that....other strange shadowy realm........

I was on the right track, just a bit ill equipped I believe. I want to embark again, but I must find a way to do this without slipping into the occult and distancing myself from the Most High. I'd rather he just take the wheel and I'll work on being the best man I can in the meantime.

On the other hand, I know there is a magical world out there our brains are capable of tapping into, and I want to learn more! Just have to know what you're getting into and come prepared I guess, like everything else.

Right now I'm just living as a drone in perpetual ignorance, confusion, and no direction.

Life was so much more positive and colorful with a spiritual connection! What the heck happened?
Sorry just ranting, minor struggles. Your post resonates with me. Maybe someone else gets what I'm going through?
edit on 7-1-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAKWhy don't both of you seek to become saved thru the Blood of Jesus, sothat once after becoming Saved you will realize that, without The indwelling Christ there is no spirituality.
That bloody chakras and kundalinis is a load of bullcrap.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
a reply to: GoShredAKWhy don't both of you seek to become saved thru the Blood of Jesus, sothat once after becoming Saved you will realize that, without The indwelling Christ there is no spirituality.

I have sought him out, and I am pretty sure I have been saved. I did not mean to stray from Christ while exploring all the new age stuff. Ever since I realized I was on the wrong track I've felt this slight absence from him that really bothers me. Probably because I still have so many questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

That bloody chakras and kundalinis is a load of bullcrap

In a sense, yes, I suppose. Those things can be a load of bull for some, but I'm fairly convinced those concepts are very real. It's just few can understand and do it right. Whether they should be or not.

In my expierience, those practices are great for inviting demons.....yippee

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

I have sought him out, and I am pretty sure I have been saved. I did not mean to stray from Christ while exploring all the new age stuff. Ever since I realized I was on the wrong track I've felt this slight absence from him that really bothers me. Probably because I still have so many questions.
If you have felt the slightest absence from Christ regardless of what you are persuing, you are not yet saved.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
What about people who live in countries without flouride in their drinking water, are they/we more enlightened and spiritual connected then for example the US which have flouridated drinking water ?

I don't think so to be honest...

That's debatable.

If for the sake of argument we say that fluoride does inhibit spirituality and so on, i would be willing to guess that the majority of the countries that do not include heavy doses of fluoride in their water and toothpastes etc, are the same countries that spawn religious fundamentalism...does the Middle east fluoridate its water supplies i wonder?

I bet it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

If you have felt the slightest absence from Christ regardless of what you are persuing, you are not yet saved.

Sheesh. Thanks for that. I don't believe it. He wouldn't just abandon me, and I have been saved, and I meant it when I accepted him.

I just feel I'm distancing myself from him by making poor decisions.

Funny story, I was out in a little boat with a couple of friends in the middle a notoriously dangerous lake here in Alaska. It was getting a wee bit choppy. During this time I had brief moment where I wasn't sure who to pray too, it was strange, i had clouded my mind with way too much nonsense. That was the only time I have felt what I would describe a true absence of Christ, and it was easily the loneliest feeling I've ever expierienced.

I feel ok with the path I'm walking, and pretty safe too. Just a little lost.

I think I just worded it wrong, but how could you be so certain to say something like that? That there is no way I'm saved?

As if not all people struggle?

"You are not saved unless you feel his presence 100% of the time"!.....What would be the point of faith then?
edit on 7-1-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't believe in God. At all.

I believe in a creative source but I can't define it or name it. I believe there is a source of energy that we came from and we are going to.

I don't believe in Christ anymore. I've spent decades believing and being a church musician. When I stopped believing, I felt it was not fair to listeners if I kept playing religious music.

Nochzwei, I don't understand why "your truth" is better than any other truth. Nobody can proof anything! That is why it is called "faith".

You telling people that there is no spirituality without Christ is just your opinion based on your faith, not a truth since you can't proove it.

People would be a lot more happier if they stop to impose their believes to other people.

Anyway, since GoShredAK had the same feeling that it is getting harder to get spiritual lately, I am curious as well to know if there are anyone else strugling to get in touch with spirituality also.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Jesus? Is that you? Sorry, I didn't recognize you in that thick fog of intolerance and ignorance since those attributes are in direct opposition to the teachings that are attributed to you in the Gospels and by Paul. Though I suppose it gets hard to keep track of which Jesus you're supposed to be with over 40,000 varying denominations of Christianity, each with their own hypocritical and contradictory interpretations bring watered down over the centuries by power mad zealots and madmen alike. But then again, I can't really blame them can I? It's not like the Gospels themselves agree as they contradict each other repeatedly and can't seem to agree on the most basic facts. Though one of the points they all agree on( and no, they don't agree on your divinity as a Supernatural creature) is your teachings related to love, patience and tolerance. So please forgive me for not recognizing you as your attitude towards the Other posters reeks of arrogance and is devoid of peace, love and tolerance. It's a little confusing as you aren't really recognizable as the Jesus from Mathew 1:39 for example. Maybe you're the Jesus who handles rattlesnakes in Kentucky? Or are you the Jesus that tells the pastor if a Texas Megachurch that it's OK to live in a 40,000 sq ft home while your parishioners struggle to feed their children and still put aside enough money for their weekly tithe? Are you the Jesus that is so blinded with ignorance that you don't even realize the influence that Eastern philosophies, the ones who talk about chakras and kundalini and all that crap, actually had on Christianity via a combination of Babylonian and Persian influence on second temple era Judaism and commercial trade via the Silk Road?No wait... I've got it! You're the Jesus who stick piles guns while sleeping with the wives if your cult members *cough* I mean parishioners 'cause God Loves 'Merica!!! amirite?!?!
edit on 7-1-2015 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The water in Denmark is and had always been flouride free.....

Do I feel more enlightened? Couldnt say for sure..... But alas I do feel more enlightened than some of my fellow Danes and well..... They arent drinking flouride either so.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I have the utmost faith that you're more enlightened than one of your more famous exports, Metallica's Lars Ulrich. Is there a return policy with him?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

I have the utmost faith that you're more enlightened than one of your more famous exports, Metallica's Lars Ulrich. Is there a return policy with him?

sorry... keep him as long as you like. But we would love to take in his wife if that could be a start

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'll split custody if the wife with you but you've got to take him for a few months at least. It doesn't have
To be the same time she's over there visiting but we've gotta be a little fair about this!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: programad

Ahhh the fluoride myth. Still going strong I see.

FLUORIDE MYTHS & FACTS

MYTH #1: “FLUORIDE DOESN’T BELONG IN DRINKING WATER.”
THE TRUTH:

Fluoride occurs naturally in water, though rarely at the optimal level to protect teeth.

THE FACTS

Fluoride exists naturally in virtually all water supplies and even in various brands of bottled water.
What’s at issue is the amount of fluoride in water. There are proven benefits for public health that come from having the optimal level of fluoride in the water — just enough to protect our teeth. In 2011, federal health officials offered a new recommended optimal level for water fluoridation: 0.7 parts per million.

MYTH #2: “ADDING FLUORIDE IS LIKE FORCING PEOPLE TO TAKE MEDICATION”
THE TRUTH:

Numerous scientific studies and reviews have recognized fluoride as an important nutrient for strong healthy teeth.

THE FACTS

Fluoride is not a medication. It is a mineral, and when present at the right level, fluoride in drinking water has two beneficial effects: preventing tooth decay and contributing to healthy bones.
U.S. court decisions have rejected the argument that fluoride is a “medication” that should not be allowed in water. The American Journal of Public Health summarized one of these rulings, noting that “fluoride is not a medication, but rather a nutrient found naturally in some areas but deficient in others.”
There are several examples of how everyday products are fortified to enhance the health of Americans — iodine is added to salt, folic acid is added to breads and cereals, and Vitamin D is added to milk.

MYTH #8: “THERE’S A WARNING LABEL ON FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE THAT TELLS YOU TO ‘KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN’, SO FLUORIDE IN WATER MUST ALSO BE A DANGER.”
THE TRUTH:

Children who swallow toothpaste are at increased risk of mild fluorosis.

THE FACTS

The warning label simply reflects the fact that toothpaste contains roughly 1,000 times as much fluoride per milligram as fluoridated water. Even so, the American Dental Association (ADA) believes the warning label on toothpaste exaggerates the potential for negative health effects from swallowing toothpaste. The ADA has stated that “a child could not absorb enough fluoride from toothpaste to cause a serious problem” and noted that fluoride toothpaste has an “excellent safety record.”

Water fluoridation controversy - Medical Consensus

The fluoridation of public water has been hailed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control as one of the top medical achievements of the 20th century.[30] It is ranked No. 9 on this list ahead of "Recognition of tobacco use as a health hazard."[31]

The American Dental Association calls water fluoridation "one of the safest and most beneficial, cost-effective public health measures for preventing, controlling, and in some cases reversing, tooth decay."[32]

Health Canada supports fluoridation, citing a number of international scientific reviews that indicate "there is no link between any adverse health effects and exposure to fluoride in drinking water at levels that are below the maximum acceptable concentration of 1.5 mg/L."[33]

The World Health Organization says fluoridation is an effective way to prevent tooth decay in poor communities. "In some developed countries, the health and economic benefits of fluoridation may be small, but particularly important in deprived areas, where water fluoridation may be a key factor in reducing inequalities in dental health."[34]

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So is Christianity, the virgin birth, and being "saved" by Jesus (whatever that means).

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Okay guys, I do appreciate participation in the thread, but arguments about Jesus are getting waaay off topic. Discussion of the Pineal gland, the huge amount of symbolism of the Pineal gland through pine cones, and how the Pineal gland relates to spirituality or something else considered to be successful for life are on topic; but discussion of spirituality without relation to the Pineal gland and pine cone symbolism is getting off topic.

Don't get me wrong, I welcome discussions on spirituality, but it can be a huge (or small and simple, IMO) topic depending on your perspective, certainly worthwhile, possibly the only thing that matters, but not really what I intended to get into here.

If someone comes up with an interesting thread/OP on Jesus and/or spirituality please leave a link here for us to follow, thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Okay guys, I do appreciate participation in the thread, but arguments about Jesus are getting waaay off topic. Discussion of the Pineal gland, the huge amount of symbolism of the Pineal gland through pine cones, and how the Pineal gland relates to spirituality or something else considered to be successful for life are on topic; but discussion of spirituality without relation to the Pineal gland and pine cone symbolism is getting off topic.

Don't get me wrong, I welcome discussions on spirituality, but it can be a huge (or small and simple, IMO) topic depending on your perspective, certainly worthwhile, possibly the only thing that matters, but not really what I intended to get into here.

If someone comes up with an interesting thread/OP on Jesus and/or spirituality please leave a link here for us to follow, thanks.

Apologies if I trailed off topic.

I believe there is a major significance with the pineal gland. I became very interested and still to this day avoid flouride at all costs. I'm also obsessed with all kinds of superfoods that promote physical and spiritual health.

It's odd to me that I also experience all kinds of synchronicity, I have a thing with 37 this number chases me and some who get close to me. Plus, I have seen a blatant daytime UFO. Could these things be related? Or am I crazy

I think it's a bit of both

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Speaking of healing our suppressed pineal gland, I have a few wonderful things I have stumbled upon which I believe in.

One of a few,

www.dragonherbs.com...

Check out these reishi mushrooms if you haven't already heard, If you dig deep this food goes beyond the third eye and helps build a healthy crown chakra.

Something like that......it makes me feel good anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I've experienced all those things too and I also try to avoid fluoride.

It's not just about fluoride though, a degree of activation has to take place which I'm sure in your case it has.

Can I ask which toothpaste you use?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join