It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the PTB hiding about the Pineal Gland? Another new article.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have read a lot about the pineal gland, as I was fascinated with the vast variations/speculations of what it is, what it does and so on.

In my humble opinion, all of it boils down to being able to grow within, using your interior eye (after all, the pineal gland has rods and cones just like our exterior eyes) to "look" inside yourself and become wiser for it. That's it. No star gates, astral projections, out of body experience, decalcification, kundalini risin', and what have you, have any real, long lasting value while you inhabit this body and populate this earth. These ones for sure won't stop or weaken TPTB from doing what they do best and make your life better - they mean nothing.

One would have first to ponder the possibility if our being here, surrounded by this universe, is holographic in principle and in truth. If that be the case, as some scientist would speculate, then the brain is the center where the hologram is downloaded decoded and projected for us to see touch smell taste hear and experience.
The pineal gland maybe has a (great) role in all this, beside what we know it does hormonally.
As with many such subjects touching on the esoteric side of human existence, I do aplaud and support any one's endeavour to broaden their understanding and experiences, just added my two cents.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

I feel far more spiritually awakened since I stopped consuming tap water about 12 years ago.

I drink and cook with natural rock filtered mineral or spring water.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From my point of thinking:

The pineal gland is not the whole third eye if we go by the eastern philosophy of Ajna Chakra being connected to the pineal gland. You have the sensors going to the middle of the forehead and the sensor package just between the eyes that can feel the tingles of energy. Also the pineal gland might also be connected to the crown sensor package in the body that is a bigger sensor area than the middle of the forehead and middle of eye sensors.

I think of the pineal gland as a chemicals releaser that can recalibrate how sensor information is translated in the brain to give more information of existence. How much floride effect spirituality and how much is cultural difference (eastern philosophy vs Abrahamic Duality driven religions) I am not sure of?

In Buddhism many automatically live under the assumption that Buddhism is not perfect but a tool on the way to reach something more while in Abrahamic religions the tool is more important to some followers than where the tool can guide them and all other tools that do not have the approved trademark are not usable because they do not belong to the trademark.

Namaste
edit on 30-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland

While I was pregnant the second time (ANOTHER BOY) I had an Asian woman say "Oh it's a boy!"

But that's the same odds as a coin toss, 50/50.

It's either a boy or a girl. If I said girl in passing and it ended up being a boy, you'd probably forget all about me.

But if I got lucky and was right, which I have a 50% chance of doing, you'd be more inclined to remember me and think I was spiritually inclined.

I know, I know .. the people could somehow tell by looking at you. But if they went around doing that to all the pregnant women they'd meet, they'd end up being right often enough to make it seem like it's a thing, when it might not be.

I asked my girlfriend if she had heard of such a thing, and she said that she had heard that some people believe that depending on how high up or low down the bulge is on your abdomen it can reveal the sex of the baby within.
edit on 12/30/2014 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
List of foods with fluoride.

What the heck? It seems we don't even stand a fighting chance... I've often said that between the bacteria and chemicals, we are doomed! Unless you grow your own food.

In re: to the thread as a whole, I personally believe that along with eliminating external influences, being spiritually awakened is a choice as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

If the acceptable limit in the US is 4 mg/L (4ppm) please tell me how much you would have to drink in order to get these same levels as a gerbil. You would die from having ingested too much water before the levels of fluoride would reach a harmful level.
Also, fluoride is not a medicine. It is a mineral.

In 1997, British Dr. Jennifer Luke extensively documented the Pineal Gland as the primary target for Fluoride accumulation in our bodies, where it calcifies the Pineal, inhibiting blood flow and “clogging” the basic functions of our Third Eye.

Where does it say that?
I'll tell you what it does say though:
If you have high concentrations of fluoride, as this study proves and the often wrongly cited "Harvard Study", it will be bad for you.
I'll also tell you what it doesn't, nor does any other study, say or prove; Properly dosed fluoride combined with water treatment doesn't cause harm.
These studies are all done properly and their outcomes are posted and correct. However, the scared anti-fluoridians take it out of context and only cling on to the parts of the study that prove what they hope is true. That the monster under your bed is real. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it is not right.

Thanks for your contribution and providing a study to back up your opinions.

I really intended this thread to be more about the pineal gland and the pine cone symbolism throughout history, and why so many societies thought that the pineal gland was so important that it must be symbolized in so many ways through pine cones.

I did not intend the thread to become focused on fluoride; people have strong opinions both ways. I believe fluoride is covered well in many other threads and I probably shouldn't have chosen that one piece from the article, but it is too late now to go back and edit the OP. Oh well.

Do you have any opinions on the plethora of pine cone symbolism throughout the article, which strongly indicates an association with the pineal gland (but I concede this again is just my opinion and not 100% proof), which would ascribe some importance to it?

BTW, just because something is a mineral does not mean it has no toxicity.
edit on 31-12-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
From my point of thinking:

The pineal gland is not the whole third eye if we go by the eastern philosophy of Ajna Chakra being connected to the pineal gland. You have the sensors going to the middle of the forehead and the sensor package just between the eyes that can feel the tingles of energy. Also the pineal gland might also be connected to the crown sensor package in the body that is a bigger sensor area than the middle of the forehead and middle of eye sensors.

I think of the pineal gland as a chemicals releaser that can recalibrate how sensor information is translated in the brain to give more information of existence. How much floride effect spirituality and how much is cultural difference (eastern philosophy vs Abrahamic Duality driven religions) I am not sure of?

In Buddhism many automatically live under the assumption that Buddhism is not perfect but a tool on the way to reach something more while in Abrahamic religions the tool is more important to some followers than where the tool can guide them and all other tools that do not have the approved trademark are not usable because they do not belong to the trademark.

Namaste

Thank you for your contribution, your last paragraph gave me a good laugh, sad but true.

WHAT are these sensor packages you are talking about? I have never heard of them and they sound interesting......could you provide some links please?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Thank you for your contribution, your last paragraph gave me a good laugh, sad but true.

WHAT are these sensor packages you are talking about? I have never heard of them and they sound interesting......could you provide some links please?

Some call them Acupuncture Meridians or nadi/s depending on view point. I call it sensor package that can for instance feel energy flow since that is how they work in my body. You feel the different sensor packages more or less depending on tactile activation when the energy vibrates in them. Like in a Reiki session where you feel the person pushing energy:s hand location by the tingle and heat appearing in different parts of your body when they Byosen scan.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland

originally posted by: Mianeye
What about people who live in countries without flouride in their drinking water, are they/we more enlightened and spiritual connected then for example the US which have flouridated drinking water ?

I don't think so to be honest...

I would have to politely disagree. I have had MANY encounters with people in other countries who live a bit more... rural or pure for lack of better words. They live off the land I guess. I also know a fair amount of folks from other countries who do not drink our water. They drink bottled water. Which is probably only a little bit better, but better none the less.
They seem much more spiritually awakened, in-tune with their bodies, in-tune with those around them.

I had a man in an Asian market come up to me while I was pregnant and told me good luck on my boy.

I had an Indian woman approach me once and told me to just release my struggles (was dealing with an abusive ex) that I was too young and too pure to have my spirit harmed any longer. (WHAT?!)

While I was pregnant the second time (ANOTHER BOY) I had an Asian woman say "Oh it's a boy!"

All of these people I had never met, nor initiated any conversation with them. Just encountered them in passing. It really changed my thinking about other cultures and their connectivity to the earth, themselves, and others, and how disconnected we are over here in the West.

No offense meant, but they had a 50-50 shot at guessing. Also, how do you know they don't drink fluoride? The "Harvard Study" was done in over 20 Asian communities where the raw (untreated) water had super high levels of fluoride. Did you happen to see a general chemical and water quality report for that area?

I would have to agree that certain nations are more disconnected spiritually and i think the point is not whether they guessed right about the sex of the baby but that they actually approached her in this way at all as it shows a connection to something more spiritual. In the uk city i live in occasionally have rommany gypsies come up to me with similar prophecies. This has happened twice in the 35 years I've lived here. I think if i had more contact from people from other countries these encounters would happen more often. I try to see the bigger picture.

This link has some interesting reading on fluoride amounts and stats on which countries add it in and have it naturally occurring but are trying to remove it.

fluoridealert.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Agreed with @planetxishere.. Pineal gland "third eye" is nothing more than a fantasy.

Its a fleshy part without any unearthly mombojumbo magical properties.

And the US is the only country I know of that puts fluoride in the water. So according to you, the US people are maybe the only ones under control of TPTB.. Sounds a bit awkward..
edit on 31-12-2014 by br0ker because: more

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- That is why there is an altar to the PINE Cone at The Vatican™ The reason the Pope's Staff has a PINE cone about 3/4 of the way up it.. I've typed many posts re: the Pineal Gland and it's function (computer of the Soul) and noticed that besides the drinking of non-fluridated water, Sungazing seems to work in de-calcifying, either the first hour or last hour of Sol.

If One has to drink tap water, I'd certainly run a reverse osmosis on it..

namaste

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Why are you blaming a boogeyman???(tptb)
I have known people who never drank flouridated water or ate food with hormones and yet "the third eye" is something they will never access....and they aren't blaming tptb.
Why is it someone else's fault???

Do you really put that much faith in these people who are in government??
I am thinking most could barely polish my shoes properly let alone hide this pineal gland crap.
Wow...just wow,quite a stretch you are taking.

The third eye stuff is hippie garbage that has no basis in reality.....thats why you blame the government instead of you and your own thoughts.
In your life time you will never "access" the pineal gland.
Its not the governments fault...its just how it is.
2000 years ago in the Jesus days they had no weird food and drank good water....what was their excuse....was it the government?

edit on 31-12-2014 by accuroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
IDK but the only time I've heard about it was in fear and loathing in las vegas and the whole context in which it was talked about was pretty sensational to say the least.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
What about people who live in countries without flouride in their drinking water, are they/we more enlightened and spiritual connected then for example the US which have flouridated drinking water ?

I don't think so to be honest...

Good point. However, fluoride is not the only way to control the masses. I think fluoride is used in many first world nations as a last resort. In the rest of the world, the tried and true methods of population control and spiritual suppression still work, such as poverty, fear, division, religious dogma etc.

I also want to add some change by contributing a tid-bit of information like Hitler used fluoride to control the masses in Europe, the method has yet to be un-done. So i do not believe you could be safe. Sorry, we are all on this boat.lol

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I also want to add some change by contributing a tid-bit of information like Hitler used fluoride to control the masses in Europe, the method has yet to be un-done. So i do not believe you could be safe. Sorry, we are all on this boat.lol

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

My mistake, I will bow out of this thread then. I didn't mean to derail your intended topic by pointing out bad science.
Take care!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

If you want to decalcify Pineal Gland

3-4 grams of pure Vitamin C a day will do it in 6-12 months.

I kid you not, it will also clean your arteries.

A bit of iodine will help too, but be careful, not too much

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Has anyone had any luck decalcifying their Pineal? If so care to share?

I'm not entirely sure I've ever had an overly calcified pineal gland, but I can say that I've experienced affects generally associated with it, and more often than not, those affects are astounding.

It's been proposed that the reason for insertion of fluoride in our drinking water and the like are an attempt to maintain the status quo of 'us' being sheople. This is debatable, but a reasonable suggestion. If it truly is the source of such great power, it is wise of the government to suppress it - you can't have a population that can do whatever they want - that would be disastrous.

Not much else to add here, but that I'll be visiting your supplied links for some more reading; but there are plenty of articles and such out there with theoretical methods to decalcify your pineal - I suggest starting with one and trying a few more; but because it is a process that the body must more or less 'do on its own', the only affect you can assuredly have is providing the body resources for 'cleaning'. Whether this is herbs or fruits or vegetables or piles of pills I can't say - but some research will likely yield those answers. I might also suggest some meditation on the gland specifically; perhaps visualize the calcium being chipped off of it. I'm a strong believer in the affects of the mind on your physiological activity. If I can slow or raise my heartbeat on demand, I have to believe that you can tell your body where the necessary action is in a number of 'healing' applications.

Any talk about the pineal sends me into a desire to meditate - I believe I'm going to do exactly that.

*sigh* - I'm always late for this stuff and don't realize it. What a derp.

edit on 31-12-2014 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting topic, but what exactly do you mean by crickets bought and paid for science?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join