It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the PTB hiding about the Pineal Gland? Another new article.......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

a reply to: GoShredAK

I've experienced all those things too and I also try to avoid fluoride.

It's not just about fluoride though, a degree of activation has to take place which I'm sure in your case it has.

Can I ask which toothpaste you use?

"Toms of Maine", the fluoride free ones. Also most recently this do terra oil toothpaste that's supposed to be good. I know they all still have glycerin and maybe some other weird stuff but I feel like any fluoride free products are leaps and bounds beyond the mainstream brands in terms of living a lifestyle avoiding unnecessary additives.

I know everyone uses regular toothpaste, see no difference and maybe think people like me are paranoid. Honestly, I dont really see the difference either, but I personally will not trust all the colors, sweeteners, GMOs, preservatives, fluoride............the list goes on.

I believe our brains have massive potential that has been intentionally hidden from us, and we are brainwashed by propaganda and nearly force fed chemicals that hinder our awareness and growth.

I agree about the required activation. When I was putting in the most effort and making the most right choices was when I felt spiritually strong. It's a great feeling. Right now I am seeing the contrast as I find myself off the wagon lately, am a total mess, and the connection is gone. Yet I still avoid fluoride and all the other bad stuff I try to watch out for.
edit on 10-1-2015 by GoShredAK because: Oops spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thanks for that. I used Euthymol for a while, it's the only toothpaste i can find in my local stores without fluoride but I really would prefer a minty one! I struggled to get it for a while and it seems in 2012 it was reformulated for better or worse i am not certain so have been on the hunt for a different brand for a while.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join