It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the PTB hiding about the Pineal Gland? Another new article.......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure if its completely a plan to dumb people down. I mean it makes your bones more brittle it messes with the thyroid too. It doesn't even work to reduce cavities, you could not brush your teeth and all and drink that water on its own and you'd still have cavities.

I think its just a business. Instead of properly disposing of the sodium fluoride they dump it in our water. To "say" it helps us is just a way of us eating it up.

We almost got rid of fluoride in our water in Canada but its still a struggle, British Columbia as far as I know doesn't fluoridate their water.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Anxiety because: Had to add something to comment

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here you go. This will explain the function of the pineal glad for you! You will see what it REALLY does 🎅

www.endocrineweb.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thats what I was thinking. Plus I'm pretty sure it's cultural thing in Asia to always refer to a pregnant woman's baby as a boy. a reply to: r0xor

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: ATF1886
I had a flouride filter on a water system and for a year i went w/o flouride i noticed things spiritually and mentally were a hell of alot clearer...the body is amazing it detoxes on its own there is no real way to speed it up just let the body work the magic that was built into it by our creator..,a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I've been drinking reverse osmosis purified water for almost 7 years, but I only had my spiritual awakening, or just an awakening, about 3 years ago. RO is supposed to get about 99% of the fluoride, is that enough? Maybe I will use an additional fluoride filter, apparently those molecules are very pernicious.

I've heard that bromide is almost as bad for calcifying the pineal, and I know it is in a lot of baked goods, anyone else hear of this? Any molecular biologists/chemists able to tell us if bromide bonds/calcifies as strongly as fluoride?

If your using a 5 stage RO system you are indeed removing every trace of the Fluoride in your tap water.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Give a try to malic acid.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
If the acceptable limit in the US is 4 mg/L (4ppm) please tell me how much you would have to drink in order to get these same levels as a gerbil. You would die from having ingested too much water before the levels of fluoride would reach a harmful level.
Also, fluoride is not a medicine. It is a mineral.

In 1997, British Dr. Jennifer Luke extensively documented the Pineal Gland as the primary target for Fluoride accumulation in our bodies, where it calcifies the Pineal, inhibiting blood flow and “clogging” the basic functions of our Third Eye.

Where does it say that?
I'll tell you what it does say though:
If you have high concentrations of fluoride, as this study proves and the often wrongly cited "Harvard Study", it will be bad for you.
I'll also tell you what it doesn't, nor does any other study, say or prove; Properly dosed fluoride combined with water treatment doesn't cause harm.
These studies are all done properly and their outcomes are posted and correct. However, the scared anti-fluoridians take it out of context and only cling on to the parts of the study that prove what they hope is true. That the monster under your bed is real. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it is not right.

There are over 250 peer-reviewed scientific studies linking fluoride at presently "acceptable" levels with various kinds of disease, from cancer to organ damage to reduced IQ to osteoporosis etc etc etc. And yes, they all controlled for confounding factors (Fluoride Alert has links to most of them, though it's not as organized a site as it could be). You have to be willing to argue that EVERY one of them was agenda-driven BS to support the current practice of mass medicating water supplies.

Sure, science can be agenda-driven. But ask yourself, What agenda could they have? There's no money in it. Maybe a few authors are out there promoting an anti-fluoride stance, some products claiming to remove it from water, stuff like that. But it's not exactly a booming industry.

On the other hand, you should ask yourself, what agenda could pro-fluoride scientific studies have? Well, from the hundreds of millions of dollars involved in processing toxic waste from phosphate fertilizer production (giving us hexafluorosilicic acid, the far and away #1 source of water supply fluoride which, mind you, turns a massive net loss into massive net profit), to the entire dental industry, to fluoridated toothpastes and mouthwashes etc, to the reputation that would be shattered if the industry reversed its stance, to the ensuing lawsuits from potentially hundreds of millions of people.... Well, they stand to lose not just HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars, but permanently ruined public trust. And probably more that I haven't even thought of yet.

You tell me - which side of this debate has a potentially bigger agenda at work, an agenda that has the power and money to fudge the numbers, to dirty the science, to lie to the public? Just think about it objectively, please. If dental health is the goal, dumping known poison even in trace quantities into water supplies might not be the best approach.
edit on 1 2 2015 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 2 2015 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Not only is it naturally occurring in many foods, it occurs naturally in water sources that's how it's efficacy relating to dental benefits was originally discovered. It's a mineral that occurs in nature and as such, naturally leeches into springs, private well water or any other number of places people obtain drinking water from without ever knowing about it. It doesn't have to be an industrialized 1st World nation adding it to municipal water supplies. All of these mystical foreigners are just as likely to be ingesting either naturally occurring fluoride in their rural wells or well water contaminated with industrial waste byproducts containing fluoride as any American drinking tap water provided by their local municipal water supply.

From the CDC-

Fluoride is present in virtually all waters at some level, and it is important to know the fluoride content of your water, particularly if you have children. A 2008 U.S. Geological Survey study found that 4% of sampled wells had natural fluoride levels above the EPA Secondary Maximum Contaminant Level (SMCL) of 2 mg/L. A smaller set of 1.2% of all wells exceeded the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) of 4 mg/L. If you have a home well, the EPA recommends having a sample of your water analyzed by a laboratory at least once every three years. Check with your dentist, physician, or public health department to learn how to have your home well water tested.

It depends entirely on local geology.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thanks for that explanation! So I had heard of them, just never heard them called "sensor packages", but your term seems appropriate.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: br0ker
Agreed with @planetxishere.. Pineal gland "third eye" is nothing more than a fantasy.

Its a fleshy part without any unearthly mombojumbo magical properties.

And the US is the only country I know of that puts fluoride in the water. So according to you, the US people are maybe the only ones under control of TPTB.. Sounds a bit awkward..

Um, I didn't say it was a fantasy. I said it was hard to overlook the pineal gland having some kind of vital importance given the multitude of ancient pine cone symbolism, representing the pineal gland/third eye. So you're just another who thinks the ancients just had a thing for pine cones, across cultures, religions, geography and time?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: accuroman

Why are you blaming a boogeyman???(tptb)
I have known people who never drank flouridated water or ate food with hormones and yet "the third eye" is something they will never access....and they aren't blaming tptb.
Why is it someone else's fault???

Do you really put that much faith in these people who are in government??
I am thinking most could barely polish my shoes properly let alone hide this pineal gland crap.
Wow...just wow,quite a stretch you are taking.

The third eye stuff is hippie garbage that has no basis in reality.....thats why you blame the government instead of you and your own thoughts.
In your life time you will never "access" the pineal gland.
Its not the governments fault...its just how it is.
2000 years ago in the Jesus days they had no weird food and drank good water....what was their excuse....was it the government?

Wow, you sound very angry, didn't mean to upset you, peace brother.

Of course people should be responsible for themselves and not blame others.

But it seems, again given all the ancient symbolism across religions, races, geography, time - that the pineal gland is vitally important. Or are you another that thinks the ancients just had a "thing" for pine cones? Sure, you can think that, but it doesn't seem logical.

Also, if you think the PTB are the government, then you need to do a little more research.

The PTB controlled people in Jesus' day as well, as I said above there are other ways to control people, poverty, fear, religion, consumerism etc etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4

If you want to decalcify Pineal Gland

3-4 grams of pure Vitamin C a day will do it in 6-12 months.

I kid you not, it will also clean your arteries.

A bit of iodine will help too, but be careful, not too much

Thanks for the info! Did you use a certain preparation of vitamin C, like Ester C or the liposomal vitamin C spoken of with high regard on threads here? Was this your own personal experience, someone close to you, or research?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Interesting topic, but what exactly do you mean by crickets bought and paid for science?

Crickets from "bought and paid for" science?

Well, scientists, like most other people, have mortgages, kids - a life they are hesitant to give up. They are forbidden from researching certain subjects, after all universities and other scientific institutions receive much of their financial support from patrons, and sometimes these patrons have links to the people/organizations that would like certain info suppressed. Is that a surprise? So many examples come to mind, a recent one was on a thread here (or possibly another site) about giant skeletons found in parts of the US, the skeletons seized by the Smithsonian, the sites shut down, everything covered up.

edit on 3-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow that was an eye opener. So pretty much everything is censored and somethings/subjects totally suppressed. Tks yr reply

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Well, scientists, like most other people, have mortgages, kids - a life they are hesitant to give up.

Correct. It's called a "job".

They are forbidden from researching certain subjects,

Utter bollocks.

after all universities and other scientific institutions receive much of their financial support from patrons,

Nope. At least where I am, most of the funding comes internally and/or through various funding initiatives. Guess what: you're allowed to research whatever you want assuming that the work is novel and has some real-world applicability and/or cultural value.

and sometimes these patrons have links to the people/organizations that would like certain info suppressed.

More bollocks.

Is that a surprise?

No, not really, it's the sort of narrative I've come to expect from paranoid, conspiratorial types who have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to academia.

So many examples come to mind,

And remain solely in your mind.

a recent one was on a thread here (or possibly another site) about giant skeletons found in parts of the US, the skeletons seized by the Smithsonian, the sites shut down, everything covered up.

Yeah, this is the sort of ignorant, credulous bollocks I've come to expect from certain corners of this website. A cursory google would show this to be a known (and bad) hoax.
edit on 3-1-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: accuroman

Why are you blaming a boogeyman???(tptb)
I have known people who never drank flouridated water or ate food with hormones and yet "the third eye" is something they will never access....and they aren't blaming tptb.
Why is it someone else's fault???

Do you really put that much faith in these people who are in government??
I am thinking most could barely polish my shoes properly let alone hide this pineal gland crap.
Wow...just wow,quite a stretch you are taking.

The third eye stuff is hippie garbage that has no basis in reality.....thats why you blame the government instead of you and your own thoughts.
In your life time you will never "access" the pineal gland.
Its not the governments fault...its just how it is.
2000 years ago in the Jesus days they had no weird food and drank good water....what was their excuse....was it the government?

nah... it's definitely the whole PTB/Government thing.
and let's not forget the word Government (Gov Mente)
means to control the mind .
And academia? Please...don't get me started..
Have a scientist find a cure for something and see how their pharmalogical career goes.
Or how about an academic paper on how 911 couldn't have happened the way the official story goes ?
It does wonders for job security.
edit on 3-1-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: academia...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
LOL what countries,

are you off your head this entire world is controlled by the big corporations that rape and kill this planet (have you wondered why no one protects this planet?)

name me one country that is unaffected by the insanity that has engulfed this planet for the last 100 years have a look at how the scum have wiped out all the aboriginal people why do you think that is?

spirituality is so powerful it has been keeping the evil forces away from us but now they have removed the majority of the original people and now brainwashed every one else just because they don't put fluoride in the water doesn't mean they aren't getting it elsewhere like coca cola and then you have got the poisons emitted form car exhausts which decrease the oxygen content that your brain needs to not be mentally retarded we currently breathe in a maximum of 15% oxygen instead of the 20% it needs to function correctly.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Hmm. I don't know why you need to be so hostile and throw out so many derogatory and insulting words when we are just having a discussion. Maybe you just have a strong ego, and seeing ideas which challenge your world view is threatening to your ego and causes you strong emotions. If that is the case my friend, I suggest you attempt to minimize your ego, you can do this by just recognizing your ego, and realizing that its gives you these strong emotions that are actually toxic to your body in the long run, and it does not foster relationships with others.

Just an FYI, if the above is not the case, disinfo agents use such phraseology to elicit emotional/ego engagements; essentially to cause posters talking about topics that must be suppressed to react emotionally. However, my ego is fairly minimized and such tactics usually do not work on me, but there has been the odd disinfo agent on here who has been successful, they know who they are.

Anyway, about suppressed research. It is fact whether you like it or not. Can I go to academia and research UFO's or Chemtrails? These would seem to have significant import for the human race if borne out. You cannot. Yet there are thousands of trivial and far-fetched hypotheses researched out there - why is that?

Here is a brief but far from comprehensive list of some banned research topics:

‌link

Here is an ATS thread about Smithsonian cover-ups - they are easy to find on here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Because you're demonstrably talking nonsense, that's why.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Not only is it naturally occurring in many foods, it occurs naturally in water sources that's how it's efficacy relating to dental benefits was originally discovered. It's a mineral that occurs in nature and as such, naturally leeches into springs, private well water or any other number of places people obtain drinking water from without ever knowing about it. It doesn't have to be an industrialized 1st World nation adding it to municipal water supplies. All of these mystical foreigners are just as likely to be ingesting either naturally occurring fluoride in their rural wells or well water contaminated with industrial waste byproducts containing fluoride as any American drinking tap water provided by their local municipal water supply.

From the CDC-

Fluoride is present in virtually all waters at some level, and it is important to know the fluoride content of your water, particularly if you have children. A 2008 U.S. Geological Survey study found that 4% of sampled wells had natural fluoride levels above the EPA Secondary Maximum Contaminant Level (SMCL) of 2 mg/L. A smaller set of 1.2% of all wells exceeded the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) of 4 mg/L. If you have a home well, the EPA recommends having a sample of your water analyzed by a laboratory at least once every three years. Check with your dentist, physician, or public health department to learn how to have your home well water tested.

Fluoride or fluorine the two are different, fluorine is natural, fluoride is derived from uranium and is not found in nature if it was there would not be a ban on dumping it at sea.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: peter vlar

From the CDC-

Fluoride or fluorine the two are different, fluorine is natural, fluoride is derived from uranium and is not found in nature if it was there would not be a ban on dumping it at sea.

Wrong.
Fluorine is an element and an extremely reactive one at that.
It's NEVER found naturally in its elemental state because it's so reactive with other elements and compounds.

Fluoride is a generic name for a compound containing one or more fluorine atoms. The consequence of fluorine being highly reactive means that the compounds it forms are usually very stable due to the strong bonds it forms with other elements.
Fluoride is found NATURALLY in multiple compounds such as fluorspar, cryolite, apatite etc.

The fluoride which is added to toothpaste and/or drinking water is either sodium hexafluorosilicate, sodium fluoride or fluorosilicic acid and these are generally produced from the minerals mentioned above.
None of those are produced as a by-product or uranium mining or enriching.
Nor aluminium production.

I hope I've helped you to understand.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join