It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Those circumstances Jaffo pointed out are pretty much human error equations that all go into overwear of craft, overwear of piiot, lesser E and M scheduling, and lesser experienced crews both ground and air.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

As I said earlier, the biggest problem in Asia is expansion. Boeing and Airbus were expecting over 5,000 aircraft to be ordered for the region over 10 years.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Someone sent me this, notice anything a bit off?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You mean besides the one on the right having four engines, and the one measured looking like a 777?

About what I expect from the media.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Winner winner chicken dinner!

How hard is it to use actual A320 images? Geeze...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A big part of the problem! Airliners are not magical tubes that beam people from one place to the next, but they are treated as such.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well if no one holds an opposite opinion where is the debate? The skeptics make up half the populace on this website. Otherwise how boring. EG: Member 1) We never went to the moon.
Member 2) Yeah I know.
No room for discussion there.

a reply to: Jobeycool

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Expansion is a good thing, the problem isn't expansion as it implies greater demand and supply, the problem is actually asia provides low cost staff and is the mid point to most global routes. EH, TS AF etc all either transit or use it in one way as a layover hub. Asia also has different aviation authority rulings on servicing requirements. Most airlines outsource E and M to Asia. Many staff are recruited from Asia. Whether reservations, E and M or Flight crew.

So Its not expansion in Asia I see as a problem, Its the fact that Asia is cheap, and you can get away with a lot more.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
One was shot down
No mystery.
One did disappear but still may be found.
One went down in a storm. I have no doubt this one will be found.
For there to be a conspiracy there has to be backbone aka reasonable conjecture. So far the why in this one is seriously lacking. Why Maylaysia? Why their airline. And this last was not Malaysian airlines but Air Asia. Maybe the same country but certainly not the same corporation.
Conspiracies need to be a bit tighter for me to even entertain the idea never mind agree with it.
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Air Asia and MAS aren't the same country.

Air Asia is pretty much a Richard Branson company that cuts costs so people can fly cheap.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Expansion itself isn't the problem, but you can't add 5,000+ planes that fast, and ensure everyone is trained properly, certifications are up to date etc. They've had that problem in India. Airlines black listed in Europe, shut down because of bad training, credit problems for buying fuel...

The expansion itself is a great thing to see, under control. It's not right now.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The pilot not piolet, requested a change. Did the ground ask why?
Why is is so important to you that he didn't say why, if in fact that is the case? They may have already been aware of the severe conditions which radar shows was a real mess. Everything points to this being a weather related crash. Why do you not see it?

A reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm reading now about the E and M contract between MAS and Air Asia. If its not pilot error, there is a reasonable cause for investigation to this department.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Its really very very very common practice to alter course in air.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: StoutBroux

a reply to: flyandi

Of course it's a sad state of affairs and will continue to be so in the coming days. Loss of human life is our worst sadness and main fear in life.

I should have been clearer on my post. Airasia has some serious problems they need to deal with. As far as I can tell, there were no injuries but there could have been.

Peace

THIS. If you want a conspiracy in all of these threads, the conspiracy is that AirAsia probably has been operating with disregard for a lot of safety issues for quite some time and they are now coming home to roost. To be clear, that is pure conjecture on my part and I could absolutely be wrong. But given what else we have to work with, it seems like a logical place to start thinking.

So far the evidence points to this being only a 5 yo plane and a very expierenced captain. Unless the plane service record is lacking then what you state is not the case. If it is a service problem then the u.s. has some blame in it. After the first missing plane there were no warnings issued by the us for certain airlines to be not up to speed on service.

It will be grand if we ever find out what all the different reporting of the last request actually was. Now it is said that control did not give permission to change coarse. There are at least 3 different conflicting ccounts of that event that have been pushed by different media outlets.

We know for sure the one near russia that went down was not because of poor maintance. So i find no evidence to your claims yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It won't be straight up pilot error. It rarely is. Pilot error exacerbated by mechanical failure, exacerbated by weather is most likely going to be the cause.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The pilot not piolet, requested a change. Did the ground ask why?

Why is is so important to you that he didn't say why, if in fact that is the case? They may have already been aware of the severe conditions which radar shows was a real mess. Everything points to this being a weather related crash. Why do you not see it?

A reply to: deadeyedick

Yea that guy the pilot
What is so important to me is the ever changing details about those last few minutes. there are several so called confirmations of the events ans if they are going by voice recordings and tracking data that should not be the case. It is not really the media either because with every contridicting report you have a different man in green saying something different.

eta actually blaming solely on weather would be a copout. Bad weather is very common in the air and can be flown around in most cases. Yes it does complicate things though.
edit on 30-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You mean information changes as the investigation goes on? How novel a concept.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

When they find the black box it will be ascertained, All is conjecture till then, I wouldn't worry too much until the actual facts can be heard.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

well that will be confirmed soon if it is the case. They could find that the first reports were based on the voice recorder then stories started to change by different officials to cya. I get what you mean by a growing information base but haveing multiple story lines about a conversation of less than tenty words is alarming. That voice narritive should never change unless the first reports were false and that has not been proven yet.

If other information was being gathered i could see your point but until today the evidence has been very limited despite the vering reports of one single conversation. Blame is likely being shifted.

It is simple things like was permission givin to change coarse or not?
Was reasons stated for wanting an altered coarse.
There were 7 other planes in the area at that time and no other had to change coarse.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join