It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
Hahaha
Sorry for laughing but CNN must be reading ATS or someone from twitter did.

"Why is it easier to find a Iphone than to find a Plane"

I remember this discussion from earlier in the thread.

Yep.. they also ran the prediction of the plane crashing.. and the CEO Fernandez dumping stock..
Even I spit my coffee.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Not trolling. Until I see the bodies returned to their family members, that their faces are not "messed up" as to make them look like they died in a blast, but in reality it's to make them unrecognizable to their family members, and that they confirm that these are their relatives, I believe this to be a cover-up.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I can prove it. I have the pictures with me with all that data/info needed. If you want can send you the pictures. or publish some more here. And if you don't want to believe I really don't care. I'm not here lying or making this stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrime12

Not trolling. Until I see the bodies returned to their family members, that their faces are not "messed up" as to make them look like they died in a blast, but in reality it's to make them unrecognizable to their family members, and that they confirm that these are their relatives, I believe this to be a cover-up.

When bodies slam into the ocean at 300+ miles per hour, they could well end up looking like jelly. Your expectations are so unreasonable that even a hard core conspiracy theorist would find them outrageous.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

When I think of MH370 I associate it more with than valentich ufo case than cases where bad weather (caused plane to stall) crash dive into ocean. I mean with MH370 the transponder was turned off and then nothing, absolutely nothing. With Valentich he reported a Ufo. There is high strangeness in both these cases, and the maths isnt adding up.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Bigburgh

I can prove it. I have the pictures with me with all that data/info needed. If you want can send you the pictures. or publish some more here. And if you don't want to believe I really don't care. I'm not here lying or making this stuff.

No.. like I said. Just kidding.
Garbage is thrown to sea all the time.
And sometimes by mistake.

Remember. They found all kinds of garbage at sea during the ma370 search.
Which sent search crews all over. They said it was from passing fishing vessels..
Disgusting.. yes.

But it happens. What you have is proof of bad manners on behalf of the U.S. navy. ( one sailor )
And I'm sorry for that.
But yes I believe you.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
I really don't know what happened on MH370.. but I believe it was planned .. everything that shouldn't had been disconnected.. was disconnected...strange/abnormal events happened before the disappearance... and yet no evidence of a crash remain... only opinion or rumors...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
sg.news.yahoo.com...

So now they're saying that only 3 bodies have been found? Why did they say 40 earlier? Probably worried that the family members will demand evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

sg.news.yahoo.com...

So now they're saying that only 3 bodies have been found? Why did they say 40 earlier? Probably worried that the family members will demand evidence.

Or maybe news media are rushing to press with unconfirmed rumors, the way they always do.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

When bodies slam into the ocean at 300+ miles per hour, they could well end up looking like jelly. Your expectations are so unreasonable that even a hard core conspiracy theorist would find them outrageous.

Exactly. It's ridiculous. He's trolling and has no foundation in reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

sg.news.yahoo.com...

If you go midway down on the right.
They posted an hour ago.. 40 bodies found.

But you're right families will demand that their loved ones be returned quickly.
They need to mourn and bury..

Might be more what was spotted vs what has been retrieved and brought back.

edit on 30-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So now we're supposed to doubt the reporter's credibility? In which case, how can anyone be sure any evidence or quote is true or false? Reporters generally don't make up quotes, so it seems to me someone from the Indonesia government just lied about the 40 number outright, and is backtracking.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yes. That's the million dollar question. Take a look,for example, to the Air France Flight 447 crash in the middle of the Atlantic:

While the Brazilian Navy removed the first major wreckage and two bodies from the sea within five days of the accident, the BEA's (Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses pour la Sécurité de l'Aviation Civile) initial investigation was hampered because the aircraft's black boxes were not recovered from the ocean floor until May 2011, nearly two years later.

Like in this case debris will be found, as bodies are being found, but on MH370... Nothing!? Not even one "little" piece?!
[sarcasm-on]
yeah, it "disintegrated"...
[sarcasm-off]

Rather than rolling your eyes at the (gasp) "crazy" notion that a plane plowing into the ocean at top speed sometimes basically disintegrates, how about you give us a realistic proposal with at least one ounce of reality involved as to where the other missing flight went. I mean, if it didn't plow into the ocean somewhere, then tell us where it went and why no one saw it land or has spotted it since or has spoken about this huge secret they are keeping.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Then who sent the false message to the relatives of the passengers that the plane landed safely?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnnoyingNipples
Then who sent the false message to the relatives of the passengers that the plane landed safely?

Playing the typical ATS card I will ask...DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF AT ALL SUCH MESSAGES EVER WERE SENT OR RECEIVED? And by "proof" I mean, do you have screen caps of the messages? A video of a relative holding his or her phone and showing the messages? Do you have the report of a competent techie who shows plainly that the messages absolutely could not be a cruel hoax? No? Then they never happened. They're dead. Because their plane smashed into the ocean at about 600 miles an hour after a 30,000 foot nosedive.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I never saw that..
It was stated.. but never actually saw the text.
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

sg.news.yahoo.com...

Or maybe news media are rushing to press with unconfirmed rumors, the way they always do.

Yet another sad truth on ATS anymore. If the media rushes to run with ANY bit of information, no matter how unconfirmed it may be, then clearly they had to have been lying and "crafting the official story" when the information later changes. If they say nothing and wait for confirmation then clearly "THEY" must be hiding something. Increasingly I think people are employed here just to drive threads and traffic for hits and ad dollars, because there is ZERO consistency of thought on many of these threads as to what the hell the conspiracy even is or what the goal is or who is pulling it off, lol. It's just soooooooo much tail chasing.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I never saw that..
It was stated.. but never actually saw the text.
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Bingo. Just like the "Oh yeah, then why did the CEO sell half his stock in the airline" thing which has been CLEARLY AND COMPLETELY DEBUNKED, this "texts to the family" thing won't go away. On the same site that denies this is even a real crash while they are able to view actual bodies in the water. So, you don't believe the crash even happened although there is film of the bodies and wreckage, but you'll repeat over and over that relatives received texts after the plane disappeared even though there is NOTHING anywhere on the entire internet to suggest that this actually happened. Yeah, that's denying ignorance alright. SMH...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

sg.news.yahoo.com...

The official meant that 3 BODIES WERE FOUND IN THAT AREA 10KM AWAY FROM THE AREA WHERE IT IS LAST SEEN IN THE RADAR.

Apparently, there is no font colour change or underline so sorry for the caps lock.

I maybe wrong.

edit on 30-12-2014 by AnnoyingNipples because: spelling error

edit on 30-12-2014 by AnnoyingNipples because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I really don't know what happened on MH370.. but I believe it was planned .. everything that shouldn't had been disconnected.. was disconnected...strange/abnormal events happened before the disappearance... and yet no evidence of a crash remain... only opinion or rumors...

No matter what you imagine is possible, the existing commonly shared scenario is far more plausible and far more likely than the notion of an unproven alien race with the capability to come down to our planet undetected, in a ship large enough to hold a passenger jet, snatch a passenger plane full of people and leave again.

It's not at all strange that there could be a fire on board, nor is it strange that this would knock out various systems. It's not strange that all inside would be incapacitated by fumes, smoke and a lack of oxygen, nor strange that the plane would continue once the fire had ran out of oxygen. It's not strange that the plane would deviate from its path, nor is it strange that it would eventually run out of fuel. It's entirely not strange that once the plane ran out of fuel it would ditch into the ocean, nor is it strange that it would be hard to find that plane in an expanse of deep ocean thousands of miles across.

The wild disbelief of the events surrounding that flight is what is truly incredible. The idea that people would come up with a thousand more implausible possibilities instead of trusting the most logical one, supported by all the available evidence, is what is really amazing to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join