It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: deadeyedick

When they find the black box it will be ascertained, All is conjecture till then, I wouldn't worry too much until the actual facts can be heard.

I do not hold out much hope for the truth being put forth at this point.
I do believe that a nice neat story of events that puts blame on the pilot and weather will be givin.

I find it amazing at how fast the plane was found after the official request to the u.s. went through. Of coarse there would be no chance that some data tracking guys somewhere in the us were looking at the wreckage the whole time.
edit on 30-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This.

One crash referenced in this thread often is AF447. No fewer than four separate circumstances or events led to that crash. Remove one of them, and that plane lands in France with nobody the wiser.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How do you know that isn't the chain that led to this crash?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Crashes happens EVERY YEAR.

Not sure why these carriers are the conspiracy darlings.
The black box is examined by airline and independent authorities AND the insurance companies.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Or, some official that shouldn't be talking told someone something, and the game of Telephone is on.

Every crash I've ever followed has had information change, even what was said to ATC, as more data came in.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Right, because the US has satellites that can see through clouds and watched it crash.

We all know weather doesn't cause planes to crash, so of course they have to lie.
edit on 12/30/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I wish more people knew this.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Right, because the US has satellites that can see through clouds and watched it crash.

We all know weather doesn't cause planes to crash, so of course they have to lie.

Did i say they watched it crashed?
Are you really claiming the us can not see through clouds??
I did not claim that the weather does not effect planes.
The lies if they were not just mistakes could have been said to cya as it started to look as if the plane would not be found.

You are being a bit dismissive and taking my statments into things i did not say at all.
The claim was made first that the plane was givin permission to change coarse then days later it is reported that they were not givin permission. Being that it was a very short verbal exchange it does not make much sense that something so simple in the conversation would not be crystal clear.
edit on 30-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Or, some official that shouldn't be talking told someone something, and the game of Telephone is on.

Every crash I've ever followed has had information change, even what was said to ATC, as more data came in.

case in point here is that the statment of permission or no permission changed without the addition of more data.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Not with the detail of a clear night they can't.

And yet you said they're already lying and blaming the weather and the pilot. With no more information than anyone else, yet you're stating it as fact.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How do you know? No one on here knows what the investigators to or don't know, or what changed.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was reading a Q/A from people in the airline industry someplace. One thing I noticed that was said was, "there is ALWAYS something broken on the plane".

I guess usually they have redundant systems, or whatever's broken isn't critical -- but they'd prefer not to announce it to the folks waiting at the gate. The Q/A went on to say that "delayed due to weather" is often an excuse given when the plane is being worked on.

Can anyone confirm?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Not with the detail of a clear night they can't.

And yet you said they're already lying and blaming the weather and the pilot. With no more information than anyone else, yet you're stating it as fact.

Now you twisted my words again. I did not say that.
Yes i said it is a lie or just a mistake but that we have enough info. from the recordings right now to determine if permission was givin or not.

I said it is likely in the end that it will be blamed on the pilot and weather.

At least just try to read my words before you reply.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Pretty much. If the flight is delayed due to a mechanical issue, the airline is liable for compensation. If it's delayed due to weather, they aren't.

As for it being broke, it doesn't much matter if the third navigation system is off, or the backup radio is a little staticy. Those problems can wait for scheduled maintenance.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

How do you know? No one on here knows what the investigators to or don't know, or what changed.

That is false. we know they have the recordings of the last conversation and that the pilot asked for new coarse but we have two differing responses that claim permission was and was not givin.

That is not something that changes with black box data. They either gave it or they did not and everyone that heard the recording should be clear on that point as well as the recording lining up with statments from whoever was talking to the pilot.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
at least they found this one!

i feel for the families, and seeing people brake down on the news, at least they have disclosure, just not the disclosure they wanted.

i wonder if this will have drastic changes to Malaysia airlines?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Cheers x

So I guess conclusive evidence would be if anyone was wearing a lifejacket, or in a life raft, or is found with water in their lungs - to determine if there were survivors of the crash?

Actually, water in the lungs is not dispositive of cause of death. A person can die from immersion before ever inhaling any water. There is an automatic response to immersion called a laryngospasm, where the larynx and vocal cords spasm and seal the air tube. This can cause cardiac arrest. So you can have a "dry drowning. And water can enter the lungs post mortem. A better indication is a microscopic exam of alveolar surfactant.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's three days, and you're already saying they will probably lie. The investigation hasn't even started, but you're already saying anything they say will probably be a lie, because information changed, as is normal. We don't know WHY it changed, just that it did. For all we know the controller lied at first.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And people don't lie to investigators? It takes time to pull the recordings, so the initial statement is usually from interviews. Then confirmed with the recordings.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

No, it's not, but it can be used as an indication that people survived the impact. If someone survived, but was knocked unconscious by impact they'll have water in the lungs.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join