It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Not based on one detail. If there were other things then I would agree. But based on just this there isn't nearly enough to say coverup.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i agree with that and that is why i stated we would know for sure when we hear the recording. but now there are differences in the body count being reported so who knows it all could be shoddy reporting or they could be creating things to report.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Actually, I think it sounds like you have a problem with the reporting rather than anything specific to do with the accident or any investigation. Anything we are hearing now is from reporters. Investigators haven't said much, if anything, at this point.

Reporters don't have the same responsibility to get things right. And different reporters report different things from different sources.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just read that they made a mistake and '40 bodies' were not found:

www.theguardian.com...
2h ago
22:46
Reports by the Indonesian navy late on Monday that 40 bodies had been recovered from the Java sea were not corroborated by Basarnas, the country’s search and rescue agency, which said only three had been fished from the shallow waters.

A number of other items were recovered though, and brought back to the search and rescue operations centre in Pangkalan Bun.

There were either 40 bodies or there were not - its not a mistake that can easily be made. Start to become suspicious when the story changes.
edit on 30-12-2014 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

You have more faith in reporters than I do.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree that the transmissions with ATC need to be released and reviewed. I imagine we can learn from many things that happened during this tragedy.

While following this developing story, I kept remembering that scene at the end of the movie, "Love Actually" when they show all these random people in airports hugging and welcoming loved ones. It's a beautiful moment in film and knowing......picturing the heartbroken families and friends of 8501, who will never have those moments again with some they loved. It's so very sad. I am truly sorry for their loss. We need to do all we can to make sure this doesn't happen again, in as many ways as we can.

Yes there are discrepancies in what has been reported by fairly high level officials. Worthy of note and awaiting further information.

Prayers for the victims and those who loved them.

And thanks to all the ATS members who put time into following this. I learned a great deal from many on here and I'm sure many others have too.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

i do hope it is just a reporting problem and not a lousy cover up operation. the jury is still out. this is no way to gain the trust of the public. but most people are immuned to this now.

eta so far the only thing id in this case is a wing from a plane and that is just a visual id so far no number matching or anything.
no voice recordings and no confirmation on the id of bodies yet.
perhaps tomorrow we will have some more certainity in this case
edit on 30-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

There's a difference between being found and being retrieved. It's not easy fishing out bodies with 2-3 metre waves.

Not all the bodies would be together either.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Doesn't sound as though it was the reporting that got it wrong, rather a naval spokesperson made the claim which was then later retracted.

I'll also add that I've seen a much better resolution image of the floating body that got flashed on TV yesterday, I assumed, and I think most others did too, that it was a man and wondered how did he lose his clothes.. Turns out it was a woman, who was probably wearing a dress.

edit on 30/12/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A story of interest to anyone interested in the aforementioned growth of Asian aviation resulting in pilot training issues: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They didn't. This branch of AirAsia is from Malaysia but has nothing to do with Malaysian Airlines.

This branch of AirAsia is from Indonesia. Both Indonesia and Malaysia didn't recognize Israel as the state...
edit on -06:00201530Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:52:42 -06002015201512 by Podroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Three more bodies - two male and one female - were found in the morning, according to the BASARNAS chief, adding that the female body was dressed in a flight attendant's uniform. But all six recovered bodies have not been brought to the processing centre on shore at Pangkalan Bun in Kalimantan due to bad weather.

Its on channel news Asia.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
2014 Safest Year in Commercial Aviation

The fewest accidents in any year, according to article.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Podroom

And that has what to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
No one reported on the prediction of an AirAsia crash in this threat? Or did I miss it?

On 15th od December a user warned in a Chinese blog not to use Air Malaysia or AirAsia due to a new planned MH370 incident

Here is the link. Just use google translate.

Chinese blog

An organization "black hand" who is also responsible for MH370 and MH17 want to ruin Malaysia.

As stated this has been posted 13 days BEFORE the crash and users have also responded to this threat mostly with mockery and malice - before it happened!
edit on 30-12-2014 by Brucee because:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Brucee

I am a native speaker of Chinese from Singapore. What landlord/OP means that an international shadowy organisation is responsible. "Black hand" is a Chinese phrase - 国际大黑手- it does not mean an organization called black hands- the one who killed the Austrian Hungarian Archduke Ferdinand but an shadowy organization like illuminati, cicada 3301 etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brucee

This "black hand" group must be powerful, controlling not only militant groups in Russian, but also the weather!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thor and Poseidon are the main suspects.
edit on 30-12-2014 by AnnoyingNipples because: (grammar error)

edit on 30-12-2014 by AnnoyingNipples because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnoyingNipples

Thor are Poseidon are the main suspects.

Chris Hemsworth? Interesting...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Think the impossible before making a judgement. Your thoughts are limited.

Lets see the facts:
1. The threat in the blog is real as people were responding with time stamp!

2. Maybe the crash of AirAsia was an accident, maybe it was manipulated to be an accident.

The pilot did not get permission to climb to 36.000 feet. But latest radar data shows that he was. Which professional pilot ignores a traffic control demand?!? Without notifying flight control that they have to climb due to turbulence!
Who was really flying the plane, the pilot of someone else?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join