It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrime12
a reply to: DJW001

So now we're supposed to doubt the reporter's credibility? In which case, how can anyone be sure any evidence or quote is true or false? Reporters generally don't make up quotes, so it seems to me someone from the Indonesia government just lied about the 40 number outright, and is backtracking.

Are you kidding me?
The American news media is world renowned for being irresponsible, inaccurate, biased and entirely unprofessional, across the board.

Apart from this, there are likely to be mistakes and errors in reporting, through translation or through sources. Perhaps the government has collated data from several sources to come to the number, while someone else is reporting the number from one team? Perhaps there is a time difference between the reports being given that isn't reflected in the story?

There could be any number of reasons for this discrepancy, but instantly it must be some kind of "cover up!?"

This is the kind of thing, again, that makes ATS a sometimes embarrassing place to be. Stop the wild speculation based on nothing, use logic, common sense and a modicum of reason. Who exactly benefits from lying about this? What are we supposed to imagine is changed by this imagined cover up?

The plane went down, all those on it perished. An incorrect reporting on the numbers found is not going to change anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: AnnoyingNipples
Then who sent the false message to the relatives of the passengers that the plane landed safely?

I never saw that..
It was stated.. but never actually saw the text.
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Its on The Malaysian Insider, 2 days ago. I can't copy and paste here somehow on mobile

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Then who sent the false message to the relatives of the passengers that the plane landed safely?

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Bingo. Just like the "Oh yeah, then why did the CEO sell half his stock in the airline" thing which has been CLEARLY AND COMPLETELY DEBUNKED, this "texts to the family" thing won't go away. On the same site that denies this is even a real crash while they are able to view actual bodies in the water. So, you don't believe the crash even happened although there is film of the bodies and wreckage, but you'll repeat over and over that relatives received texts after the plane disappeared even though there is NOTHING anywhere on the entire internet to suggest that this actually happened. Yeah, that's denying ignorance alright. SMH...

And KFI radio out of Los Angeles California said it also.
Media is mad for stories..
It's money.

So we need to wait for it to be official...
We will know much more tomorrow..
And more the next..
Yes the reporters there do know what's going on..
But until they get the green light.
They can't put it in official print..

Be Conspiracy Weary

edit on 30-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Its on The Malaysian Insider, 2 days ago. I can't copy and paste here somehow on mobile

This is the equivalent of posting a ranting nutter in a YouTube video who claims the same things you claim. It's not proof of anything.

You know anyone can own and run a blog, right?

If it's there, share the link to the story so we can see for ourselves and debunk the disgusting BS piece by piece.

This angers me, because not only is it sucking idiots in to believing the most stupid things, it's entirely inhumane to those holding out any hope that their relatives might be alive. It's the most cruel and sickening thing for someone to do.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Really guys ?

Still so much conjecture ?

What happened to some respect for loved ones.

They are in the recovery phase ...

The plane has been found. The investigators are the best in the business - paid accordingly -to supply facts.

Facts; that shall be forthcoming. Maybe not to some ATS'ers time standards ...

Facts; that shall be expounded when that information is clear cut ... and available. ( Optimism prevails - lol ! )

Patience Grasshopper's.

Back to MH 370 ...
edit on 30-12-2014 by Timely because: above verbage ...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

I hear that..
I'm on a tablet.
But yes it could be an awful hoax...

I actually did see it and took the bait..
But after realizing that tweet would need a tower to bounce off of. Considering the plane had no power..
Someone would have pinged it so fast... and take credit for the find.

As far as a 4G or satellite phone..
They stink at reception...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We will know more tomorrow. Patience is key.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Picking up on my post above, seemingly, others have noticed this "anomaly" aswell. Again: I AM NOT INTO CONSPIRACY THEORIES, but wouldn't you agree that this is a rather striking coincidence?

www.youtube.com...

Are there people here experienced with flightradar24? How common are anomalies like that and what may cause them?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Sorry, but you can easily copy and paste from mobile. If you are looking at it, you should be able to provide it. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: analyst2014

The deviated route would have to be checked for altitude. It could also have been avoiding weather or even QZ8501, either way, some clarification should be sought.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Every bit of it doesn't have to. If a few small pieces wash up they won't be identifiable as from the plane, so most people will ignore them.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

And it's serial numbered as from that plane, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Sorry, but you can easily copy and paste from mobile. If you are looking at it, you should be able to provide it. Just saying.

I guess AnnoyingNipples talks about this:
www.themalaysianinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: analyst2014
Picking up on my post above, seemingly, others have noticed this "anomaly" aswell. Again: I AM NOT INTO CONSPIRACY THEORIES, but wouldn't you agree that this is a rather striking coincidence?

www.youtube.com...

Are there people here experienced with flightradar24? How common are anomalies like that and what may cause them?

Cheers

Yes strange..
And... but to be honest. I look at flight24 a lot..
And it gets jumpy on me too.

Living next to an airport though..
That program also puts in a lot of phantom planes to.
It will tell me that planes are flying right over on approach. When there are no planes. And no planes when I got a fleet of C-5 Galaxies 800 feet over me from Martinsburg West Virginia..

It corrects itself a lot.

edit on 30-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: analyst2014

Errors are common. With MH17, Flightaware originally showed previous flights being south of where they were. It depends on how many receiver sites there are in the area.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Actually..
I'm in the same boat. Which is why you never see me link anything.. can't even access photos to upload when need..
Granted I have an HP Tablet running a Cyanegin9 mod android emulator... but I can't ..

I saw awful memes on twitter withing minutes of the first report.
One said... Verizon mobile.. when you absolutely need to make an emergency call..
For shame

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gisolator

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

I guess AnnoyingNipples talks about this:
www.themalaysianinsider.com...

Not pulling the pics or it didn't happen..
But the article made the statement and didn't verify proof..

But ran the story making families feel worse today..

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I never saw that..
Do you have it?
With a time stamp?

Actually..
I'm in the same boat. Which is why you never see me link anything.. can't even access photos to upload when need..
Granted I have an HP Tablet running a Cyanegin9 mod android emulator... but I can't ..

I saw awful memes on twitter withing minutes of the first report.
One said... Verizon mobile.. when you absolutely need to make an emergency call..
For shame

That's really weird that you can't simply copy and paste the web address. Odd. And horribly distasteful on those tweets. People can just be the worst.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

A simple copy and paste from my phone gives me the cold chills. Heh. And trying to copy just part of something usually has me wanting to see if airplane mode means it can fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join