It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is Nuts!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

back in 2012, when everyone was talking bout the great doom and the world's end ..
I was thinking why and who would kill us off. Some sudden force? then it struck me.
The idea is basically this:
They create/seed/genetically induce species and watch them advance on their own, because their are looking for the "perfect race" or alike ....and if the experiment fails, they wipe the laboratory out and start over. (hence the Great Flood, Ice Age etc)
so I was really thinking that maybe the December 21, 2012 was the date when they should have looked upon us and decide what our fate would be from there onwards...

given the fact that what I described ^^^ is true, and we are still alive makes two possibilities :
one, we are progressing according to their needs and prospect.
two, something happened to them (such as in the Prometheus movie) and they couldn't/were unable to wipe us out on that date

given the actual facts, that we are pretty scre*ed civilisation, we should have been wiped out -> undoubtedly, therefore the option Number TWO is more plausible.

OR, as I stated before, they came here, simply merged with humans and that's all, we are them
edit on 27-12-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

back in 2012, when everyone was talking bout the great doom and the world's end ..
I was thinking why and who would kill us off. Some sudden force? then it struck me.
They create/seed/genetically induce species and watch them advance on their own, because their are looking for the "perfect race" or alike ....and if the experiment fails, they wipe the laboratory out and start over. (hence the Great Flood, Ice Age etc)
so I was really thinking that maybe the December 21, 2012 was the date when they should have looked upon us and decide what our fate would be from there onwards...
given the actual facts, that we are pretty scre*ed civilisation, we should have been wiped out -> undoubtedly

given the fact that what I described ^^^ is true, and we are still alive makes two possibilities :
two, something happened to them (such as in the Prometheus movie) and they couldn't/were unable to wipe us out on that date

OR, as I stated before, they came here, simply merged with humans and that's all, we are them

There is of course a third option, the anthropologic argument. Said argument states that all these things exist simply because we exist and so are able to argue such things.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well I asked why would someone smart enough to create this AI, be dumb enough to create this AI...

Intending to get an answer to such a dangerous idea...

He then said many inventions have had "unfathomable consequences"...

Which I took to mean dangerous, pertaining to the point of my question in the first place...

If they didn't mean what I thought, then I apologise...
At the same time I'd wonder, why answer a question in a completely incorrect manner...

Hopefully I've found you

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

given the actual facts, that we are pretty scre*ed civilisation, we should have been wiped out -> undoubtedly

There is of course a third option, the anthropologic argument. Said argument states that all these things exist simply because we exist and so are able to argue such things.

now I don't get what you mean... " Said argument states that all these things exist simply because we exist and so are able to argue such things." elaborate on this one please

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Perhaps then your argument should be why, given that we are driven by a god, would he let us do this. I have read your stories sir, and I know which position you come from, it's hardly scientific in my humble opinion. So why would I suppose your agenda was scientific in this thread?

link   

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

every year we realise The Matrix is far more correct prediction that we had thought

I have to disagree to some extant.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Personally i subscribe more to the holographic principle these days, combine that concept with infinite diversity in infinite combinations and our reality or perception of such is more than lightly just one variation regarding the grand scheme of things.

Our creators don't necessarily have to have come from the stars for all we know they could have come from the space between the quantum foam.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The anthropic argument states that ideas exist because we exist, If we didn't exist there would be nobody to debate them. It is quite a well accepted theory.

Anthropic theory

edit on 27-12-2014 by Jonjonj because: spelling

edit on 27-12-2014 by Jonjonj because: spelling again

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

haha, true that!
I guess you've seen this already (if not, check it out!) :

it's from our fellow ATS member... can't quite remember his name

Holographic universe is very very plausible.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I have no agenda, I love Science & I had no intention of bringing God into this at all...

To answer your question God hasn't "let us do this"...
Because any attempt at creating AI has failed...

But that's irrelevent because of free will...

However I'd rather not bring God into this debate...
& maybe instead of asking me a question, you could answer mine.

link   

Oh, that one, yeah of course...
It's the same with matter and sound... would there be any sound if there were no ears ever to listen?
Exactly!

link   

Dude has some other great vids also, i recommenced the one on freewill or the illusion of such.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

seen 'em all

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I would try if I knew what it was sir.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Computers will never know that they know.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Why would someone who is smart enough to create such AI, be dumb enough to create such AI...

Because to create AI, one would have to be immensely smart, probably the smartest person ever... yet they'd have to be dumb enough to endanger the whole human race including themselves, which in turn could be seen as the dumbest person ever...

It's almost a paradox...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Oh, that one, yeah of course...
It's the same with matter and sound... would there be any sound if there were no ears ever to listen?
Exactly!

In a way, However sound is a measurable thing, even if no one was there the fact is a sound would be made. And has been demonstrated to do so . The entire universe however is a different matter, given that all the energy that reaches here has never been proven to demonstrate anything other than its own existence.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Why would someone who is smart enough to create such AI, be dumb enough to create such AI...

Because to create AI, one would have to be immensely smart, probably the smartest person ever... yet they'd have to be dumb enough to endanger the whole human race including themselves, which in turn could be seen as the dumbest person ever...

It's almost a paradox...

Once again you give God like qualities to the human race. What if we simply thought it was a great idea?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
he has some interesting/intriguing guests at times

isn't he also a believer in the prison planet theory or is that some one else ?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

How could it be thought of as a great idea if the potential means the end of us as a species?

I also don't understand what you mean when you say "give God like qualities to the Human Race"...
I did no such thing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join