It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama do it??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
Even if someone give you evidence you won't believe it Seekerof. In this case you'll have to find out for your self, that's the only way you're gonna believe it.

But explain these to me if you'd like,

1) How come it is still unknown who made a lot of money in the stock market ? That person knew something, and if it was for real he or she or they would have been traced and it would have been big news ! Instead, they never talked about it again.

2) How come they are not looking for BL ?

Well I'd say try to proof your government has nothing to do with it, and proof BL has everything to do it.

who's they? if you say the us your wrong. we have spec ops troops looking for him right now. but its not easy. "he's a 6 foot 4 inch arab on dyalasis. Ho #ing hard is that to find? just look for the guy attached to his luggage!" -Robin Williams

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
K, dudes, ya'll are crazy... The government may have known about it, but they didn't do it!! I blame them for a lot of things, but they're not that bad, ... As for Osama, I'm not even sure if it was him...

Is anyone sure?

its easier to believe tassadar than the rest of you people. if there was any government envolment tass said it right here.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Krazy

I am now convinced that you are no Russophile or even a Communist-hater.

You are typical of the American who cannot question the integrity of his 'president'.

Several people on this topic have given you the tools and resources you need to read objective information from disinterested truth-seeking people, and you choose not to take advantage of their kindness.

Maybe the vocabulary at those sites is outside your grasp. Or maybe you are happy to keep sipping your soupy mush of ignorance.

Have some vodka and a hearty borsch like your namesake, and go and explore the cold, hard word of facts and evidence before next returning, for your own sanity's sake...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
(scratches head)

Hell, I'm trying to figure out how I got named in this topic?!? I have looked for 'if' i had posted in this thread and have YET to find where I did.....ahhh, no matter I guess.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Krazy

I am now convinced that you are no Russophile or even a Communist-hater.

You are typical of the American who cannot question the integrity of his 'president'.

Several people on this topic have given you the tools and resources you need to read objective information from disinterested truth-seeking people, and you choose not to take advantage of their kindness.

Maybe the vocabulary at those sites is outside your grasp. Or maybe you are happy to keep sipping your soupy mush of ignorance.

Have some vodka and a hearty borsch like your namesake, and go and explore the cold, hard word of facts and evidence before next returning, for your own sanity's sake...

i read the information from the sites that people have posted and i questioned the integrity of the sites as being credible. they did not look like credible sites

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Krazy

Good on you for reading some sites with 9/11 information, including details of how Controlled Demolition Inc. provided the specs for tidying up the mess of the Twin Towers.

Question for you: Is ATS a credible site? Why/why not?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can answer that in one short statement. (even though you weren't addressing me)
ATS is a GREAT source of information. More so now than it ever was. Let me explain my reasoning.

The original site is what got me at first. I didn't even look at the message board until I had read every article in there. GREAT STUFF BTW!!!
The message board was a natural progression and I get more info here than I do from all of my usual news sources combined.
YES, ATS is a credible site...overall. It IS a conspiracy site afterall

BTW, that was a really loaded question you asked M.A..

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wanted to hear from Krazy how he judges the credibility of websites that he reads. He says he reads them.

I like some of the articles on the main page, but some others don't add to the overall credibility of an ATS 'position' on things, although they may be good conversation starters.

ATS is stronger on educating people about technological suppression than it is about bringing illegal political machinations out in the cold light of day. There would be reasons for that.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No he did not do it, i say this without a doubt

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
were ther any seconday explosions before the towers collapsed? NO. if it was a controlled demolition there would of been many explosions through out the other floors not effected by the initial impact of the jets. and i didnt see any flashes in the office windows on the other floors. so much for the controlled demo theroy.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
5[iginally posted by KrazyIvan
were ther any seconday explosions before the towers collapsed? NO. if it was a controlled demolition there would of been many explosions through out the other floors not effected by the initial impact of the jets. and i didnt see any flashes in the office windows on the other floors. so much for the controlled demo theroy.

yeah right, were meant to take KrazyIvan saying 'i didn't see any flashes in the office windows' as proof that this guy's explanation of events is wrong.

www.evolutiesprong.com...

I don't think so

Here's another interesting link

www.baltimorechronicle.com...

and another containing some important information

home.pacbell.net...

oh, and one more, especially for all the skeptics

www.liesfactsandbs.com...

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Rzarekta]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Someone says ina previous post that it was obvious to all europeans that the official story was BS.

Your nearly there, the real point is that anyone from outside the USA WHO LOOKS AT ALL THE EVIDENCE can see the official story as a fake.

American citizens find it much more difficult, although not impossible as i personally have shown some US citizens the gaping holes in the official story and although they initially became angry and defensive, it is only natural, national pride forces them to question the allegations vigorously before even considering them as genuine.

Here in Europe we are pretty skeptical of the CIA (always have been), and the current Bush administration.

Also, some Americans have an unusually high faith in the freedom of their press, and refuse to believe they have been fooled. I don't blame them, allowing yourself to believe 9-11 was allowed to happen, means pretty much abandoning the faith you had in the conduct of the Government and Intelligence agencies.

It can be scary, but sometimes the truth hurts

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rzarekta
5[iginally posted by KrazyIvan

yeah right, were meant to take KrazyIvan saying 'i didn't see any flashes in the office windows' as proof that this guy's explanation of events is wrong.

www.evolutiesprong.com...

I don't think so

Here's another interesting link

www.baltimorechronicle.com...

and another containing some important information

home.pacbell.net...

oh, and one more, especially for all the skeptics

www.liesfactsandbs.com...

watch every pice of 9/11 footage you can find. there were no seconday explosions. none what so ever. and what about the footage taken from inside of the tower before it collapsed? so what your saying is that the gov'ment hired someone to put explosives inside the towers 30years ago and then wait while they hire some terrorist to fly planes into the building and then blowing up the buildings? bah!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Krazy Ivan

Your putting together of the evidence in the way you just did is not necessarily the objective truth in relation to all the people who were involved and/or complicit, but you are asking some excellent questions in my opinion.

It is good to maintain a keen interest in all the findings, including those that will be suppressed by the current Enquiry, (without you being dismissive of any fact in what was the biggest security failure in US history, supervised by 'president' Bush), in order to know the full truth for yourself as a US citizen.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Krazy Ivan

Your putting together of the evidence in the way you just did is not necessarily the objective truth in relation to all the people who were involved and/or complicit, but you are asking some excellent questions in my opinion.

It is good to maintain a keen interest in all the findings, including those that will be suppressed by the current Enquiry, (without you being dismissive of any fact in what was the biggest security failure in US history, supervised by 'president' Bush), in order to know the full truth for yourself as a US citizen.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

im not saying thats the truth. im just saying there were no secondary explosions. i find it hard to believe it was a controled demolition without the secondary explosions. there fore i dissmissed that theory. you all can believe waht ya want. again im just saying thats it obvious that it wasnt a controlled explosion.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
MaskedAvitar

? '...biggest security failure in US history...' ?
or is it a successfully orchestrated security failure...

depends on one's perspective, failure or success, eh?

Q: USB/OSB(same man, different sp.) the ONE????

i share the view of a few others..NO...BUT..complicit, YES

to TigeriS, perhaps M. ATTA is the real originator and the mastermind...he seems to have been the fanatical
zealot of the inner circle of AQ...willing & desirous to martyr hisself and the cell of pilots/copilots that formed this 'brotherhood of death' or this 'messengers of Allah'
group.[again, it depends on perspective]

I will find another meme-thread to explore this further...
as there are twists/turns galore in this story; religious
fanaticism. govt conspiracy,NWO,etc etc

enjoy the journey!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I had the theory that certain groups with in the US government helped the 911 situation along.

I also have the motive and the suspect in mind.

Gorge W Bush. He could have used government resources to encourage and allow the terrorist act to happen.

The motive is this. Bush�s father said he wish�s he went all the way and invaded Iraq. Well the current president could have created 9/11 to create a reason so he can invade Iraq.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Don�t tell me about the answer,
�cause then another one will come along soon,
I don�t believe you have the answer,
I�ve got ideas too,
But if you�ve got enough naivite,
And you�ve got conviction,
Then the answer is perfect for you

The Answer by Bad Religion

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
arcana imperii

a sane & reasonable position.
a 'benign negligence' conducted by intel & defense depts

a 'look the other way' culture and a 'busy doin nuttin'
attentiveness, nurtured by U-NO-WHO...allowed the
event to proceed. NOT ONLY to avenge dad, as u have
advanced...but to lay the foundation to install B.B. & the
PatriotActs 1&2(watch it unfold) the Iraq 'liberation' etc

KrazyIvan

then there's the Nonsense Monk Rock cut, titled
'I am the choosen one'
the timeless Nina H...gives us..in 1989..a warning...

"there's a revolution going on,,,in Amsterdam...."

& the cleric in exile Raccmann (pseudonym?)is in charge,
Who/where did M. ATTA move freely--during the initial
stages...Brehmen, Amsterdam, Germany, Netherlands

hey....enjoy the journey

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Instead of following the trail we have been given...

consider: OBL, provided only $ to Mohammed Atta- so
Atta could recruit his own faithful, zealots.

Atta's group, suckered 3 'strong-arm terrorists' for each
flight (unwitting martyrs) target. ergo: each plane
would have 2 pilots & 3 thugs as failsafe for success.

the targets were symbolic : WTC, Pentagon & another...

the FBI & Intel is fogging the truth...target #4 was not
the White House (code word White Palace) as reported.

TARGET #4:was Washington Monument (code word White PHALLUS)== FBI has fudged this onto public

**Atta had mindset of the de-masculation of america
in mind...the symbolic casteration of the powerful US-
by removing this(a founding fathers) phallic symbol**
=== A Most Profound Disgrace !!!====

What has this to do with the, 2001 deed? you ask?!

now we're getting into the
US = great satan territory...which Wahabi sects embrace

wherever you go...enjoy the journey

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join