It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama do it??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
(CNN) -- Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden sent a private message to followers in February, ordering them to attack the United States and its allies, intelligence sources based in southwest Asia tell CNN.

The sources said the message was taken by couriers from an area along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border -- where bin Laden is believed to be hiding -- to locations in Africa, the Middle East, the Caucasus region and Asia.

"He sent personal letters to key al Qaeda leaders, regional leaders as well as leaders of al Qaeda-associated groups, urging them to launch terrorist attacks against the targets of the United States, its allies and its friends," said Rohan Gunaratna, author of "Inside al Qaeda," who has strong connections to anti-terrorism investigators.

Intelligence officials believe at least one of bin Laden's letters reached the intended recipient, resulting in the deadly terrorist attack on Western housing compounds in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, last month that killed 26 people, including nine Americans.

Sources close to the investigation said that Yosif Salih Fahd Al-Ayeeri, one of the men suspected of taking part in that attack, was carrying a letter from bin Laden when he was killed in a shoot-out with Saudi security forces.

The private letters came at the same time as bin Laden released a public message, an audiotape, that urged the Iraqi people to fight against an imminent U.S. invasion.

Bin Laden took elaborate security precautions to avoid detection by U.S. and Pakistani forces, which have tried using spy satellites and electronic eavesdropping to find him, Gunaratna said.

"He knows America's greatest strength is through its electronics, so he does not want to fall into that trap by using a satellite phone or any other communication device that emits a signal that can be detected," he said.

Despite bin Laden's precautions, U.S. and Pakistani forces got a lead on him a month after he sent the messages, CNN has learned. But by the time they moved in, bin Laden had once again vanished.

It is not clear if he was detected because of the letters or because of information provided by the capture of al Qaeda members at the time, including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.

Tuesday, while visiting U.S. President George W. Bush at Camp David, Maryland -- the presidential retreat -- Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said that troops from his country are now operating inside a border region known as the Tribal Areas, searching for bin Laden and other al Qaeda members.

"Whether Osama bin Laden is here or across the border, your guess, sir, will be as good as mine," he told a reporter. "So I wouldn't like to venture into a guess. But the possibility of his, maybe, shifting sides on the border is very much there."

Intelligence officials and al Qaeda experts said the letters are part of a new al Qaeda tactic of attacking in waves, using not only al Qaeda operatives, but also local and regional groups allied with al Qaeda.

something to think about

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The Pakistani's hunting down Bin Laden!

:lol
on't make me laugh, half of the Pakistani Secret Service was fighting against the US in Afghanistan, maybe troops loyal to President Musharraf, but the pakistani's are not our allies in the war on terror.

www.msnbc.com...

Looks like a Saudi agent was helping two hijackers,
"A 28 page section of the report dealing with the Saudis and other foreign governments will be deleted "they are protecting a foreign government", charged Sen. Bob Graham, who oversaw the inquiry"

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
KrazyIvan
Yes, OBL is involved, in Islamic Jihad ideology, and was
probably a sponser of the ATTA cells that did the deed.
...but, was this radical Jihadist the brains or the money,
I still contend OBL was the sponser & financier for this
extremely unlikely endeavor. see below......

BUT & IN ADDITION TO:
the M. Isikoff 'exclusive' cited by Rzarekta, both
you all might check out a 100,000byte report, by mr.
Steven Emerson to the 9-11 commission on 9 july 2003

www.9-11commission.gov...

?Q?= Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman ('95 plot to crash air-
liners into landmarks in NYC)-sentenced/life in prison!

?Q?= co-founder of AQ
.........Abdullah Azzam..re:'Declaration of War'.....

?Q?= Sheikh Hamid Al Ali (kuwati) issued 3 FATWAS...
in May 2001...all incl Martyrdom as being justified....
MOST IMPORTANT>>>1 Fatwa incl. CRASHING PLANES
....into 'enemy targets'!!!

***A most weird syncronicity in May 2001 occurred-see above- the weird is that the May 2001 front cover of the...
'American Heritage' magazine has my picture 'saluting', a good-bye, at a peace rally at the Washington Monument, 1969...
a commune Shaman said the WTT, Pentagon, AND this
landmark would be destroyed by the 'White Turban' man
that Nostrodamus spoke of...***

Think about that, KrazyIvan, is my reply

going over to the '3rd Reich, reborn...(or somethin') site
ya'll keep in touch, ya here....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Any body think that bin laden did it is pure ignorant. Those people in the towers died in vain it was the greed of the bush administration and his supieriors to decided the fate of those poor americans.
We needed a 'hate' figure(bin laden) and a kind of a 'hero'(bush). Bush needed support during his presidency, and unfortunalty it work. So to this day we will never get bin laden, he is just a puppet for this fake 'war against terrorism.

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
Any body think that bin laden did it is pure ignorant. Those people in the towers died in vain it was the greed of the bush administration and his supieriors to decided the fate of those poor americans.
We needed a 'hate' figure(bin laden) and a kind of a 'hero'(bush). Bush needed support during his presidency, and unfortunalty it work. So to this day we will never get bin laden, he is just a puppet for this fake 'war against terrorism.

I hope you have the balls to say something like that out loud.

I also hope that when you crash, the padding is concrete.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Look here: first of all did I not try to offend any 1 by any means. And in no case did i mock the people who died in the towers.
My point of argument was that 9/11 was a governemnt ploy, Bush needed some friends so on doing so he planned it and gave us NOW a reason to go to war.
I hate the SOB and 1 day i hope u hate him too! BTW i did state this opinion to my friends and boy did i feels the burn, oh and next time when im driving i'll wear a helmet 4 u
The reason u say what u wanna say is that bush has successfully fed u BS for like a year and a half! WAKE UP MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorance is intolerable! But sometimes i think it's tolerated in this country!

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hellfireburns

Nothing wrong with what you just said if you put in known facts and dates. Except that you called Big T a "moron".

In the same way that you have developed your perception of all the events in the corrupt Bush administration that we have misgivings about and that must be got rid of, Tyriffic and others are people who have seen the same events, from a different angle.

If:

* you were raised a Republican
* you love your country
* you have not lived through such a massive hoax and swindle before,

Then perhaps:

* you need to take your party hat off
* you keep loving your country
* you recognise that such a thing can happen for the first time.

Some people you talk to can see and shift.

Some people can't. It doesn't mean they are morons, just their programming is different.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
hellfireburns

Nothing wrong with what you just said if you put in known facts and dates. Except that you called Big T a "moron".

In the same way that you have developed your perception of all the events in the corrupt Bush administration that we have misgivings about and that must be got rid of, Tyriffic and others are people who have seen the same events, from a different angle.

If:

* you were raised a Republican
* you love your country
* you have not lived through such a massive hoax and swindle before,

Then perhaps:

* you need to take your party hat off
* you keep loving your country
* you recognise that such a thing can happen for the first time.

Some people you talk to can see and shift.

Some people can't. It doesn't mean they are morons, just their programming is different.
sry bout the name calling, but the way she was posting sounded like I didn't care bout' those people who died in 9/11. I know i was a little rough on her when i insulted her, sry bout that, iwon't happen again. But for now tyriffic, start changing ur 'programming because ignorance is increasing in this country.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know what burn means.

One of my cousins died in the WTC, and my brother was in the Penatagon and literally "felt" the plane hit he Pentgon.

I was going pretty crazy when the whole thing happened. But, i too believe Bush could've stopped it. If they intercepted a message the day before the attack, that's fault in the government for not finding someone who knows Arabic.

I often look back at that day and wonder what the government could've done to prevent it from happening.
It was a horrible loss to America.
We can't go back in time and prevent it.
We must accept was has happened.
All we can do is try to pevent it from hapening again.

Truthfully,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
I know what burn means.

One of my cousins died in the WTC, and my brother was in the Penatagon and literally "felt" the plane hit he Pentgon.

I was going pretty crazy when the whole thing happened. But, i too believe Bush could've stopped it. If they intercepted a message the day before the attack, that's fault in the government for not finding someone who knows Arabic.

I often look back at that day and wonder what the government could've done to prevent it from happening.
It was a horrible loss to America.
We can't go back in time and prevent it.
We must accept was has happened.
All we can do is try to pevent it from hapening again.

Truthfully,
Tassadar
Ur right on the loss, it was terrible. Shoot, i could care less about the loss because i didn't lose no 1. BUT I DO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw all the evils unfold right in my 12" tv. I was shock and horrified, i never expierence it before. It was the worst, it's like some foriegner trying to get the best of us because we're free and thier not(which succeeded). U know what really sux i never even step one foot in the towers before, i wanted to so bad, but now how can I? I think our governemet should be blamed for this, they had enough intel to prevent this from happening! Y they didn't give it a more effort is a mystery to me, but for 2004 presidential elections, plz people do the right thing vote for another president because Bush sux!

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
CIA did it, The American Government did it, but why?

Keep the people in fear = Control (no)

Just kill some poeple to make sure they get the people with them on the new "war" (no)

Make sure the US troops are overseas getting a tan while they get ready for Planet X to hit (maybe)

Ooh i dont know, Maybe they just got bored.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Look here: first of all did I not try to offend any 1 by any means. And in no case did i mock the people who died in the towers.
My point of argument was that 9/11 was a governemnt ploy, Bush needed some friends so on doing so he planned it and gave us NOW a reason to go to war.
I hate the SOB and 1 day i hope u hate him too! BTW i did state this opinion to my friends and boy did i feels the burn, oh and next time when im driving i'll wear a helmet 4 u
The reason u say what u wanna say is that bush has successfully fed u BS for like a year and a half! WAKE UP MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bush planned 9/11! HA! that man couldnt plan a shopping list. im saying this as a rebuplican. there is no way in hell that man coulda plan up anything like that. no way. the question of who was behind 9/11 is gonna be like the kenedy assination. no one is gonna know who did it, so every one is gonna come up with his or her own conclusions. ture some maybe a little more far-fetched than others, but still thats the only way

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

bush planned 9/11! HA! that man couldnt plan a shopping list. im saying this as a rebuplican. there is no way in hell that man coulda plan up anything like that. no way. the question of who was behind 9/11 is gonna be like the kenedy assination. no one is gonna know who did it, so every one is gonna come up with his or her own conclusions. ture some maybe a little more far-fetched than others, but still thats the only way

I think a insane, and a truly dictating agency has (yet to be revealed) was respondsible. It was the NWO. Clearly it needed a plan to start it's world order to a start and ending our way of life as we know it.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"UK Appeal-Israeli Embassy Bombing
Palestinians Appeal Against Conviction For Israel Embassy Bombing
London, Oct. 23, IRNA -- The delayed appeal by two Palestinians
convicted of the 1995 bombing of the Israeli Embassy in London
begins on Tuesday, but doubts remain how much, if any, evidence of
an alleged cover-up by British intelligence, will be revealed.
The campaign for 'Freedom and Justice for Samar Alami and Jawad
Botmeh' suggested Monday that vital evidence, which could clear the
two Palestinians and point to those responsible, was still likely to
be withheld by government gagging orders.
Defense lawyers are seeking to have their convictions rendered
unsafe in the light of evidence withheld by so-called Public
Interest Immunity (PII) certificates issued by Home Secretary Jack
Straw at their original trial in 1996.
Former British MI5 agent David Shayler has claimed there is a
secret intelligence file revealing that the security services failed
to act after receiving reliable information warning about the
impeding attack on the Israeli Embassy.
He has also said that a senior MI6 intelligence officer believed
that the Israel carried out the bombing itself in order to provoke
the British into tightening security provisions.
Discussions on the suppression of evidence are expected to take
place behind closed doors during the appeal, which is likely to last
three or four days.
Both Alami and Botmeh have suggested that they were easy targets
to be blamed because of their political activities in support of the
Palestinians. Two Palestinians claim they were set up by Israel's
Mossad agents, who were behind the bombing.
The campaign for their convictions to be squashed has the support
of several MPs, human rights organisations, peace groups,
journalists, religious leaders and justice associations."

www.irna.ir...

I know this is old news, but it is relevant to this discussion.
I bought a book yesterday, called "Defending the Realm"
all about MI5 and the War on Terrorism. Anyway i read that MI5 wrote a report claiming that Mossad carried out the bombing of the Israeli embassy, also it noted that the explosives used in the bombing were so sophisticated that MI5 couldn't track the type of bomb used.
Israel carried out the bombing to basically tell Britain to pull it's finger out.

9/11 could have been another message from the Israeli's, this time telling the US, to pull it's finger out.

It certainly has worked!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hi again

resource: GPOACCESS.GOV

U will need Adobe Reader to review the docs.

I wish to excerpt the 3 items below;

ABRIDGED FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS

FACTUAL FINDINGS

1. Finding: While the Intelligence Community has amassed a great deal of valuable intelligence regarding
Usama Bin Ladin and his terrorist activities, none of it identified the time, place, and specific nature of the attacks that were planned for September 11, 2001.
Nonetheless, the Community did have information that
was clearly relevent to the September 11 attacks, particularly when considered for its collective significance

2. Finding: During the spring and summer of 2001, the
Intelligence Community experienced a significant in infor-
mation indicating that Bin Ladin and al-Qa`ida intended
to strike aginst U.S. interests in the very near future.

With finding #1...I take exception !! IT IS A FACT, among some New Age Groups, that a Shaman called viktor brightmoon residing in the Phoenix Az area during 1991 thru 1997.. Did in fact tell us stories about a future 3 pronged attack=a white turbin spiritual leader, guiding 3 aircraft, into 3 targets... the World Trade Tower, the Pentagon, the Washington Monument...all significant U.S. landmarks...and this deed accomplished by willing martyrs on a date that would constantly be displayed all over the land 911
seen on all cop, emergency, ambulance, haz-mat vehicles...a new date of infamy !!!

Shaman viktor, in june-july 1995- while at the Scottsdale Air Park, N. of Phoenix, did see a group
of mid-eastern/Arab? men, numbering 5, which he
later found out were taking 'flight lessons'... the
Shaman, knowing the future vision, commenced to
write & warn the Phoenix FBI- of this scheme to
seriously attack the USA. the tip letter was meant
to be acted upon NOT TRASHCANNED for the next 5 years !!...

In this same small bundle of info. see item 5.e.

THE PHOENIX ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION

5.e. On July 10, 2001, an FBI field office agent
sent an "Electronic Communication" to 4 individuals in
the Radical Fundamentalist Unit (RFU) and two people
in the Usama Bin Ladin (UBLU) at FBI headquarters, and
to two agents on International Terrorism squads in the
New York Field Office. In the communication, the agent
expressed his concerns, based on his first-hand knowledge, that there was a coordinated effort
underway by Bin Ladin to send students to the United
States for civil aviation-related training.......

the report continues, then lists 4 recommendations...the report ends with;
The communication generated little or no interest at
either FBI Headquarters or the FBI's New York field office

I ask youse guys..

Did an agent 'sit on' the tip letter- sent in 1995 -
because it seemed SO UN-BELIEVEABLE??
Agent (blank) wasn't about to make a career blunder,
...so he/she filed the letter in the 'crack-pot' File....

but some 5 years later, conditions blossomed which

would allow such a fantastic tragedy to happen?!?

-+---< = have i said too much?? or not e-nough...
....................it's me in the corner,, losing my religion...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

enjoy the journey s/riff-raff

ms. RED FEATHER
in Phoenix s/riff-raff-a`lunas !

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes i beleive osama and Al-Qauida did orchestrate the terror attacks durring 9/11, as when the taliban was removed and the soldiers of the world searched afghanistan for traces of evidence of osama and al-qauida they found plans and arrested numerous men claiming that it was them.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
Yes i beleive osama and Al-Qauida did orchestrate the terror attacks durring 9/11, as when the taliban was removed and the soldiers of the world searched afghanistan for traces of evidence of osama and al-qauida they found plans and arrested numerous men claiming that it was them.

This is complete fiction, please provide a link, there was zero evidence uncovered in Afghanistan about the attacks.
resentedhalo, why are you lying?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
9-11: The Flight of the Bumble Planes
by Snake Plissken as told to Carol A. Valentine

March 10, 2002 � Eureka! One of my readers, who calls himself "Snake Plissken," has put it together. He tells us why the passenger lists of the four September 11 "suicide" jets were so small, how remote control was used, why the transponders were turned off, why the radar tracks of the four planes were confused, why there was no Boeing 757 debris at the Pentagon ...

By George, I think he's got it!

My e-mail exchanges with Snake took place over a series of days. With Snake's agreement, I have consolidated the exchanges, inserted some reference URLs, and made minor edits. My comments and additions will be bracketed thus [...]. As you read what Snake has to say, keep the following in mind:

"Magic is the pretended performance of those things which cannot be done. The success of a magician's simulation of doing the impossible depends upon misleading the minds of his audiences. This, in the main, is done by adding, to a performance, details of which the spectators are unaware, and leaving out others which they believe you have not left out. In short a performance of magic is largely a demonstration of the universal reliability of certain facts of psychology." (John Mulholland, The Art of Illusion, Charles Scribner & Sons, 1944.)

In what follows, Snake unravels the illusions of the 9-11 magicians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol,

You did some fine research on 9-11. You came within inches of solving the puzzle of the "suicide" jets, and now you need the rest of the story. Let me explain by making a suggestion.

Go visit a bumblebee hive some time, and try to keep your eye on just one bee. You can't do it. You get confused. Think of the 9-11 jets as bumblebees. Matter of fact, you could even call Operation 911 "Flight of the Bumble Planes."

I've worked in cryptology and there are many ways of hiding the truth. Substitute information, omit information, scramble the information out of sequence, and add nonsense (random garbage). All four methods were used on the 9-11 incident. Let me lay out the clues and show you where they lead.

THE CLUES

* First Clue � Few Passengers On The Four Flights

Many have remarked about the short passenger lists on the four 911 jets. You might get a low turnout for a 767 or 757 now and then, but four coast-to-coast flights taking off from the East inside of a few minutes of each other, all with short passenger lists? Nuts. That's your first clue.

* Second Clue � First Report of First WTC Crash

The second clue comes from the first New York eyewitness on NBC. She had no question about what she saw. You could hear it in her voice. If she was the state's witness, the defense team would have their heads between their knees before she stopped talking.

What did she say? She heard an airplane coming in low and looked up. She saw a small private jet, and watched it fly into the first WTC tower, the North tower. She was certain in her description � most people know the difference between a big round-nose commercial jet and a smaller plane.

[CV cmments:
In his testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on October 25, 2001, NORAD commander Ralph Eberhart said of the first September 11 report: "We were told it was a light commuter airplane. It didn't look like that was caused by a light commuter airplane."
www.ngaus.org...
www.Public-Action.com...]

Later, some dodgy report came in from an anonymous source in the "United Airlines Command Center" that American Airlines had a hijacking, and they gradually padded the story out until the viewer felt like he was part of an unfolding revelation on the size and make of the plane. So the first eyewitness's story got shellacked.

* Third clue � Pentagon Crash

The first report on NBC said there had been an explosion near the Pentagon heliport. No mention of a plane.

If you were watching ABC, the first reports cited eyewitnesses who said a business jet had crashed into the Pentagon. Notice that this description is similar to the first report about the WTC. A small plane, not a big, round-nosed passenger jet.

Then ABC interviewed some media executive who said he "saw the whole thing" from his car on the freeway. It was an American Airlines passenger jet. Good luck the road didn't need his attention while he was gawking. And of course it was a big passenger jet scraping the light poles with it's belly as it came in low. And that story paved the way for the official truth.

* Fourth Clue � No Boeing 757 Debris at Pentagon Crash Site.

By now lots of people have realized there is something very wrong with the story of Flight 77's crash into the Pentagon. What's the problem? The wingspan of a 757 is about 125 feet, with about 35 feet between the two jet engines.

[www.boeing.com...

The hole left by whatever hit the building was 70 feet across.

[US News & World Report, December 10, 2001, pg. 31

After the smoke died down, everyone could see the Pentagon but no one could see the plane. The Pentagon is made of masonry � limestone � not steel and glass. The aluminum wings of the plane should have been ripped off and left outside the building. We should have seen wing wreckage. But there was none.

[CV comments:
[I have studied TV footage taken contemporaneously by various networks and reviewed photos from news magazines published just after 9-11. After the smoke died down, no Boeing 757 debris was visible.

See the following URLs at the website of the U.S. Army Military District of Washington, D.C., sent to me by researcher John DiNardo, . By the way, Mr. DiNardo suspects that inside explosives were used at the Pentagon on 9-11. Certainly the damaged section of the building had just been renovated; explosives would have been easy to install.

www.mdw.army.mil...
www.Public-Action.com...

www.mdw.army.mil...
www.Public-Action.com...

www.mdw.army.mil...
www.Public-Action.com...

The scenes depicted by the US Army photos are consistent with contemporaneously published photos in the popular press. See, for example, US News and World Report, September 14, 2001, pg. 40.
www.Public-Action.com...
and the photo that appeared in Newsweek's 2001 "Extra" edition, pgs. 26, 27.
www.Public-Action.com...

This photograph below, with caption, appeared on the US Army Military District of Washington site. It unwittingly demonstrates that there was no Boeing 757 wreckage. Think now: a hundred thousand pounds of seats, framework, skin plates, engine parts, flaps, wheels, luggage, interior panels, electronics, and this little out-of-context scrap of God-knows what was shown by the Pentagon.
www.mdw.army.mil...
www.Public-Action.com...

In the last several months, largely as a result of Mr. DiNardo's work, there has been growing Internet discussion of the lack of Boeing 757 debris outside the Pentagon. Now, magically, new photos of "Boeing 757" Pentagon wreckage are beginning to appear. Check out the websites of Mike Rivero and Joe Vialls for copies of these fakes. Rivero and Vialls, by endorsing them as real, have surely identified themselves as members of the fake opposition.

OK. Now back to Snake Plissken.]
* Fifth Clue � Quality of Pilots in Pentagon crash

As you point out

[Operation 911: NO SUICIDE PILOTS, www.Public-Action.com...]

the flying instructors who trained the "suicide" pilots of Flight 77 said they were hopeless. "It was like they had hardly even ever driven a car ..." The flight instructors called the two, "dumb and dumber," and told them to quit taking lessons.

Yet the Washington Post described the maneuvers of Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon. The huge jet took a 270-degree hairpin turn to make its target. The Post said Flight 77 had to be flown by expert pilots.

Something is wrong here. Now "dumb and dumber" are expert pilots. That is your fifth clue.

* Sixth Clue � Transponders Turned Off

As you point out, the "hijackers" turned off the transponders which transmit information showing the airline names, flight numbers, and altitude. But the FAA also uses conventional radar, so the "hijackers" must have known the planes were still visible. Why would the "hijackers" shut the transponders off, you asked? You are looking at your sixth clue.

["Did NORAD Send The 'Suicide' Jets?" Part 1

* Seventh Clue � Confusion On Radar Tracks

As you point out, some of these flights disappeared from the conventional radar scopes. [See above-cited URL.] That's your seventh clue.

* Eighth Clue � Second WTC Tower Barely Hit

Have a look at the footage of the second WTC tower being hit. The plane almost missed the tower and just managed to hit the corner. Yet the first plane struck its target dead center. That's your eighth clue.

[See diagrams from Wag the WTC website at: [www.Public-Action.com...]

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED

* A Boeing 767 was secured and painted up to look like a United Airlines jet. It had remote controls installed in it, courtesy of some NORAD types. Call that plane "Pseudo Flight 175" and leave it parked at a military airfield for the moment.
* The number of the passengers on each flight was kept artificially low that day. Easy to do. Just monkey with the airline computers and show the fights full so no more tickets are sold. Include some of your own operatives in each flight, maybe.
* After the planes are in the air, the transponders must be shut down. There are a few ways to do this, maybe, but the simplest is this: Have one of the NORAD insiders call the pilots and say: "This is the North American Aerospace Defense Command. There is a national emergency. We are under terrorist attack. Turn off your transponders. Maintain radio silence. Here is your new flight plan. You will land at [name] military air base."
* The pilots turn off the transponders. The FAA weenies lose the information which identifies the airline, the flight number, and the altitude of the planes. Of course the planes can still be seen on conventional radar, but the planes are just nameless blips now.
* What did the radar show of the planes' flight paths? We'll never see the real records, for sure. But in the spy movies, when the spy wants to lose a tail, he gets a double to lead the tail one way while the spy goes the other. If I were designing Operation 911, I'd do that: As each of the original jets is flying, another jet is sent to fly just above or below it, at the same latitude and longitude. The blips of the two planes merge on the radar scopes. Alternately, a plane is sent to cross the flight path of the original plane. Again, the blips merge, just like the little bees you're watching outside the hive. The original planes proceed to the military airfield and air traffic control is thoroughly confused, watching the wrong blips ...

That's probably close to the way it was managed. Like I say, we'll never see the radar records so we won't know exactly.

[For the alleged flight paths of the four jets, see
www.Public-Action.com...
For names and locations of military airfields in the US, try
www.globemaster.de...
You can search for a listing of bases in 9-11 related states by using the search engine.]

* A small remote controlled commuter jet filled with incendiaries/explosives � a cruise missile, if you like � is flown into the first WTC tower. That's the plane the first NBC eyewitness saw.
* The remote controlled "Pseudo Flight 175," decked out to look like a United airlines passenger jet, is sent aloft and flown by remote control � without passengers � and crashed into the second tower. Beautiful! Everyone has pictures of that.

Why did Pseudo Flight 175 almost miss the second tower? Because the remote operators were used to smaller, more maneuverable craft, not a big stubborn passenger jet. The operators brought the jet in on a tight circle and almost blew it because those jets do hairpin turns like the Queen Mary. They brought it in too fast and too close to do the job right and just hit the corner of the tower.

* Then another remote controlled commuter jet filled with incendiaries/explosives � a cruise missile if you like � hits the Pentagon, in the name of Flight 77.
* Eyewitnesses are a dime a dozen. Trusted media whores "witness" the Pentagon hit and claim it was an American Airlines Boeing 757, Flight 77. Reporters lie better than lawyers.
* Meanwhile, the passengers from Flights 11, 175, and 77, now at the military airfield, are loaded onto Flight 93. If you've put some of your own agents aboard, they stay on the ground, of course.
* Flight 93 is taken aloft.
* Flight 93 is shot down or bombed � makes no difference which. Main deal is to destroy that human meat without questions. Easiest way to dispose of 15,000 lbs. of human flesh, and nobody gets a headline if they find a foot in their front garden. No mass graves will ever be discovered, either.
* The trail is further confused by issuing reports that Flight 77 was actually headed towards the White House but changed its course.
* The trail is further confused by having The Washington Post wax lyrical about the flying skills of non-existent pilots on a non-existence plane (Flight 77).
* The trail is further confused with conflicting reports and artificial catfight issues, such as � did The Presidential Shrub really see the first tower hit on TV while he was waiting to read the story about the pet goat ...

So we know the Boeing that used to be Flight 93 was blown up. The other three original Boeings (Flights 11, 175, 77) still exist somewhere, unless they were cut up for scrap.

The passengers and crews of Flights 11, 175, 77, and 93 died in an airplane crash, just like the newspapers said. Only for most of them, it was the wrong crash. But that's as close to the truth as the news media likes to get anyway, so it works.

PART TWO 'WHY DO IT THAT WAY' AT THIS LINK

www.serendipity.li...

I wanna hear comments on this analysis.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wowzers....
Thats a pretty indepth conspiracy theory there Peace.
I'm not going to go indepth because, after all, we are only going to believe that which we want to believe anyhoo.....but I will go into soem comment on the Pentagon incident.

Many of the survivors accounts speak of the airplane, to include eyewitness's from the highway who spoke on TV of seeing the airplane, well before these people could have been "gotten at." Here is a link to CNN's coverage that day:
web.archive.org...

In fact, all of CNN's coverage can be found here:
web.archive.org...*/cnn.com/

As for the "blackbox" crap, do you trust PBS to tell you the truth?
web.archive.org...
These links and others from news websites (again, not conspiracy sites but news sites) talk of finding part of the tail along with the blackbox and flight recorder.

I found those and hundreds more links in roughly ten minutes of searching, if that long. The point I am making here is: see how easy it is to find 'stuff' on the web to support any theory, whether conspiracy or not? Mine included. I might add, although I have only posted a few, these links are from sites that are national entities, sources that also provided live coverage, not "theories."

CNN and all their competition report eyewitness accounts of some type of aircraft crashing into the Pentagon. If that isn't enough, Barbara Olsen, wife of Soliciter General Ted Olsen, called him on the phone to tell him they were being hijacked. She called him from the very same aircaft that was tracked by ATC into the Pentagon. This particular story was all over the news and can easily be found at any major news site. If anyone wants to accuse the Solicitor General of the United States, military and civilain workers at the Pentagon, news reporters and others not connected to the government in any way of colluding in a conspiracy to say "Yes. there was an airplane," people are desperate to prove something. And from the amount of information on the web, one can easily build a case for a conspiracy or against one.

Here is another site. Again, this is not a site promoting a "conspiracy theory" but a site indexing just about every major resource you can find on September 11. One can make up their minds with facts or continue providing their own proofs to satisfy their own conspiracy beliefs and 'theories.'
www.researchbuzz.com...

I editted this because I found somemore *very interesting* links. These you and others may wish to read or disregard....no matter.
www.scoop.co.nz...

www.snopes.com...

This link provides links to security photos and a video.
www.cnn.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The net is full of 9/11 theories, i don't think anyone has hit the nail on the head, but you are mistaken about the phone call Seekerof, it was a fake

www.room23.de...

"A few hours after the crash, CNN announced that US Solicitor General Ted Olsen received a phone call from his wife Barbara, who was on board Flight 77 at the time the call was made. According to the newscast, Ted Olsen claimed that his wife, who was a CNN reporter, stated in the phone call that the passengers and flight crew had been herded into the rear of the aircraft by Arabs armed with box cutters.

This purported phone call, made shortly before the ill-fated aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, was the first time that the media made mention of Arab terrorists being the perpetrators.

The CNN newscast added that Ted Olsen also stated that when making the phone call to him from American Airlines Flight 77, his wife couldn�t have had her purse with her at the time because she didn�t use her cell phone. Instead, she used one of the airline phones installed in the back of the passenger seats, and called collect. This is the smoking gun which debunks the �Arab terrorists did it� claim, for it is not possible to make a collect call using such a phone.

Either the Solicitor General or CNN has been caught in a blatant and shameful lie. According to the Executive Intelligence Review, Ted Olsen is an asset of British Intelligence.

If the writer and his business partners were made privy in advance to the fact that the Bush cabal was plotting to perpetrate a treasonous act in September, 2001, it�s very strange that Ted Olsen, who was rumored to have been experiencing marital difficulties at the time of the crash, and whose appointment as Solicitor General made him a member of the Bush inner circle, had been kept out of the loop regarding the planned aircraft crashes.

The newsmedia later reported that another phone call had been made by a passenger on the aircraft which crashed in Pensylvania. The purported call was made to a telecommunications company phone operator, and allegedly lasted thirteen minutes.

The phone company later contacted the passenger�s wife, claiming that the passenger had said that some passengers were planning to attack Arab terrorists who had hijacked the plane. This alleged phone call lacks credibility, for surely a telephone operator receiving such an emergency call would immediately reroute the call to an appropriate Federal agency, instead of chatting with the hapless passenger for thirteen minutes."

If you don't believe this source to be credible i will provide more tomorrow, i'm in a rush.

To re-inforce the point that the phone call was fake, did you know that Olsen only sold his story to media outlets outside the USA, funnily enough this means he cannot be prosecuted if he is lying.

Just because witnesses saw a plane heading for the Pentagon doesn't mean it crashed into the building, it could easily have been for show, check out this CNN link and tell me it doesn't look like a bomb blast

www.cnn.com...

This fireball business is nonsense, where is the plane?

Here is more on the Pentagon crash

"WHERE IS THE WRECKAGE OF AA 77? - INSIDE THE BUILDING? OUTSIDE THE BUILDING? CREMATED?... OR NEVER THERE?

It is alleged that on Sept 11, 2001 a hijacked Boeing 757, American Airlines Flight 77, hit the Pentagon. It is not in dispute that something hit the Pentagon wall and damaged it. Neither is it in dispute that AA 77 is missing. But was AA 77 involved in the Pentagon incident? This article presents an analysis of the physical aspects of the incident, and concludes with a brief examination of the issue of eyewitnesses.

The Sept 11 crashes are unique and unprecedented events in the history of both the press and aviation. In many cases, light plane crashes involving 2 to 3 people have triggered investigations which continued for years. Considering that the explosion and cremation of planes had never before happened, the lack of reporting and/or official investigation is doubly puzzling. The issue of whether a crash results from sabotage or accident should be irrelevant to the alarming question of why four planes allegedly cremated themselves as a result of low to medium impact crashes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join