It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama do it??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Again.........
These three links alone take what your saying about the Pentagon and throw it out the window............

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.snopes.com...

www.cnn.com...
The last link provides, again, pictures taken from the security camera(s) at the Pentagon. There is a video there as well.

You can 'copy and paste' those huge arguments for your 'conspiracy' beliefs all day long. Its impressive but doesn't sway the conclusion.
I have stated it before and will do so again, one can find any amount of information on the web to 'fit' any conspiracy against or for. Does it matter...no, because we will continue to believe that which we will believe. To call anyone an idiot or programmed or whatever is pointless. Any argument can be backed by any amount of information easily found on the web. There are and will always be two sides to a story....though one is of fact and one is not. It is ultimately up to each of us to decided.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Peace

Good information there.

How big is your 9/11 dossier these days?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Peace

Good information there.

How big is your 9/11 dossier these days?

LOL....you guys keep up the good work!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would need another library at home to hold all conspiracy theories about 9/11 in hard copy.

I have talked about the Pentagon impact with Peace before.

Amongst the dismissals at the infamous snopes site, my favorite is the paragraph that starts with Rumsfeld NOT ordering the front lawn to be covered, then immediately explaining how and why he did.

The whole truth of the Pentagon and why staff were moved from the demolished (not as in controlled demolition) wing in the preceding weeks cannot be known by non-insiders.

Seekerof, try and line all the facts up as Peace has done, and dismiss only what you can on the basis of best evidence. It's all I have ever done.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I would need another library at home to hold all conspiracy theories about 9/11 in hard copy.

I have talked about the Pentagon impact with Peace before.

Amongst the dismissals at the infamous snopes site, my favorite is the paragraph that starts with Rumsfeld NOT ordering the front lawn to be covered, then immediately explaining how and why he did.

The whole truth of the Pentagon and why staff were moved from the demolished (not as in controlled demolition) wing in the preceding weeks cannot be known by non-insiders.

Seekerof, try and line all the facts up as Peace has done, and dismiss only what you can on the basis of best evidence. It's all I have ever done.

I find it amazing that you claim the evidence I have is worthy of dismissal?!?! LOL...ok......
Your dismissal of the facts I have provided have only served what? You nor Peace have proven nothing but simply....hocus-pocus and theory and theory is all you have. Can you take this so-called evidence into a legal court of law and prove anything? Its nothing but conjecture and not even fully backed up factually..........hell, I haven't even seen either you or Peace even respond to the pictures that the Pentagon security camera took, nor the obvious one showing the aircraft pieces on the ground.........
Personally........whatever...! You are going to believe whatever suits your opinions and beliefs. Whats the point in argueing or giving argument to such things when you have already set your minds to beleive otherwise?! Its pointless. But....LOL, we remain 'ignorant', sheep, blind, stupid, foolish arrogant American's, and etc. because we choose not to except your views and beliefs? Life goes on........ I hear the shepherd calling anyhoo.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Seekerof

Unlike yourself, I have not come up with the answers in my own mind as to what happened on 9/11 and how and why these things were allowed to happen.

You obviously have much more expertise in these things than I do!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Seekerof

Unlike yourself, I have not come up with the answers in my own mind as to what happened on 9/11 and how and why these things were allowed to happen.

You obviously have much more expertise in these things than I do!

Ahhh, I see....the MA style and form of belittlement and intellectual superiorness.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Seekerof a safe harbor (rational thought) in a

turbulent sea of emotion & passion.

that ATTA BOY, and a Buck- can buy a cup of coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Regardless our personal views, the official & historical
record (U.S. view) is that Osama was the perp. !

signed/sealed , by way of 9-11 Commission Report,
9 july 2003.
of note, the report found the intel community 'lacking'
ie: FBI_CIA_NSA_etc.

interesting read; report by Steven Emerson to 9-11
inquiry Commission...(pdf, GPO access.gov or at the
9-11 commission.gov web sites)

the only limit to a variety of theories...is a limit of one's imagination
~~~~~~~~~~~` ~~~~~~~~~

found this snippit: pax aetais aquarii vobiscum

am i getting 'exorcist' & 'oui-ji'= INATED ?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Seekerof, you will gain much credability if you take the essay apart and criticize it rather than dismissing it, also explain how those links rubbish the theory.

Your argument that any theory can be backed up by evidence does nothing to further your own argument.

I'm off to work but when i get back i will post up some questions about the pentagon crash and you can do your best to answer them.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
Seekerof a safe harbor (rational thought) in a

turbulent sea of emotion & passion.

that ATTA BOY, and a Buck- can buy a cup of coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Regardless our personal views, the official & historical
record (U.S. view) is that Osama was the perp. !

signed/sealed , by way of 9-11 Commission Report,
9 july 2003.
of note, the report found the intel community 'lacking'
ie: FBI_CIA_NSA_etc.

interesting read; report by Steven Emerson to 9-11
inquiry Commission...(pdf, GPO access.gov or at the
9-11 commission.gov web sites)

the only limit to a variety of theories...is a limit of one's imagination
~~~~~~~~~~~` ~~~~~~~~~

found this snippit: pax aetais aquarii vobiscum

am i getting 'exorcist' & 'oui-ji'= INATED ?

I will digress from this......
I have "seen" the errors of my thoughts.......
Having received an e-mail from a family friend, I certainly digress from this......
His impart to me was "numbing" and forthright to say the least.....
I have spent the last hour or so since I last posted to this exploring and examining what he has revealed quite knowledgeably......
This is "beyond" Bush.....
He is nothing more than a "tool" for a greater agenda.
That agenda is one of the High Cabal/COINTELPRO.....Bush is the "creature" of 4 D STS.
I will certainly digress....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't know if you are being sincere or sarcastic Seekerof, but the picture you provided of the piece of plane

www.mdw.army.mil...

This is the same piece

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That "piece of plane" could have been anything. It could have been part of the wall. Looking at the video from CNN, it didn't appear like anything the size of a 747 crashed into the Pentagon, whatever it though, was highly explosive.

This could just be because of the speed of the aircraft and the frame speed, but seems odd.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rzarekta
I don't know if you are being sincere or sarcastic Seekerof, but the picture you provided of the piece of plane

www.mdw.army.mil...

This is the same piece

Rzarekta,
First off, forgive me for not greeting and welcoming you to the boards this morning. Needless to say, I was abit distressed with the e-mail that I received, at my home, from a family friend. Sometimes when you "learn" something contrary to that which one has steadfastly been protecting and believing for quite some time, it can be quite "numbing."
I stated what I said and stated it for a reason.

Secondly......
Perhaps you had better look at the pictures again and tell me or yourself, if indeed, they are the same pieces that you claim they are:

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Quite clearly not the same piece of metal.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
That "piece of plane" could have been anything. It could have been part of the wall. Looking at the video from CNN, it didn't appear like anything the size of a 747 crashed into the Pentagon, whatever it though, was highly explosive.

This could just be because of the speed of the aircraft and the frame speed, but seems odd.

IT WASNT A 747! it was a 767 or a 777. 747 are freaking huge and if it was a 747 that hit the pentagon there would be far more damage to the building. 767 and 777 are smaller than a 747.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teflon

yeah, the video was fake, his denial is well known, attas magic passport and his # memory fingerd al-keeda, bin laden was a cia man anywayz...

stacks.msnbc.com...

www.welfarestate.com...

www.cnn.com...

hope that helps?

have you ever heard of the fact that people can talk #! there was so much bs in that article that my computer started smelling like #!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Peace

Things have not been 'Peacefull' here of late.

Nice link. A significant archive of mainstream as well as 'clandestine' coverage of the call-offs of the FBI, the program to steer intelligence away, and the obvious foreknowledge.

What the Congressional Enquiry reported in July was significant, as well as censored, and it was but a stake in the ground of what is allowed to be visible.

What the citizen-led Truth Commission finds will be far more significant.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
How could the attackers be Israelis or not be members of al qaida if their pictures are on airline surveillance cameras???

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Sanders]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
new scoop:
JFK, princess di and elvis hijacked the planes.
this caused the secret services to go into overdrive.
so they started spreading disinfo(one level below mainstream) about a stand down order, insufficient heat to melt steel, siesmic spikes, holographic and or missing planes , numerilogical synchronicity, tower seven(which is actually still there, the proverbial "elephant in the room"), a looming financial disaster, and speaking of elephants, the white elephant asbestos laden twin towers were also pointed out by cointel-pro(or whatever they are calling themselves these days) as a big problem for the landlord, and then they decided it would be best if they faked a case of "no investigation" into the biggest mass murder in american history.
to put the icing on the cake they sent a FEMA team BACK in time(through montaulk, no doubt), to falsley accidently leak info that they knew it was going to happen!
those are some well spent tax dollars!

anybody who believes in al quaeda needs to ask santa(satan) whether the easter(oster) bunny is real.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join