It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama do it??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i believe osama has nothing to do with this accident 9/11.i m thinking if he did it what type of communication
or advanced intelligent of encryted message he use to,
and how it is so easy osama can penetrate his operations in US without knowing by the CIA,FBI and some other agency.this type of operation pattern is the defends agency must know not only from inside the US
soil or backyard but from the oversea it self.they have been tracking all the terrorist for along time ago.so what was the idea that other think osama give an order
to some people to do this chaos.there is so many CIA office all around the world get connected with fast connection to the central on everyday,so acctually what went wrong here,is CIA just let this happen or there is a long term plan to blacklisted the terrorist until this people get flame up and they doing something like in INDONESIA

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
sure he didnt do it but he probally had a hand in planning and funding it. yuseff (the guy who tried to take the WTC down in 93) said he coulda brought it down if he had more time and money. it was a terrorist attack. plane and simple

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
Yes they are that simple. Reid walked on to a freaking plane in the post 9/11 world. hell anyone can hijack a plane. all you have to do is stand up and say "attenion everyone. there is a bomb on this plane and i will detonate it if my demands are not met." its that simple. anyone with the determination can hijack a plane.

the point is not the hijacking, the point is that they steered 4 jets into top targets, and they were aware of an imminent threat. This means one of the most diabolical errors in US security history, there is no doubt in my mind that the true story of what happened on that day is being hidden from the public to save the skins of some important people, i think we should all keep asking questions until we get some honest answers, the families of the victims deserve to know the truth. i think certain elements of the CIA and the military knew a lot more than they are letting on, again to protect certain people.
The events of the next few years will make things clearer, Bush's second term will be full of incident, there is nothing i am more sure of.

i agree. why does something have to happen before we get stuff done in this country?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
..If osama is even the guy whose picture we are so familiar with,maybe thay's why nobody can seem to find him.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He's a six foot four arab on dyalisis. how #ing hard is that to find? - Robin Willams

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Look..

Osama Bin Laden has pleaded "Not Guilty".

If you believe in your constitution and your country, you must believe in "Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt".

The onus is not on Osama to prove his innocence.

The onus is on the prosecution to prove his guilt, beyond the stacks and stacks of doubt.

Where is the proof?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I CAN'T BELiEVE WHAT IM HEARING!

1. Show me the proff that OBL denied the attacks on 9/11.

2. Show me the proff that Al-Queda denied the attack on 9/11.

3. Explain to me how on Earth did Bush magically engineer the War on Terror to get oil or something from Afganistan and Iraq when all he had to do were to drop the economic trade sanctions on Iraq in the first place if he wanted oil.

4. Explain to me why the Left wing hasn't discovered Bush's magical plan to fake a war for his own personal benefit even though they are looking for dirt harder than you all. Not even Mikey Moore has charged Bush with that claim, and we all know how much he hates Bush.

5. There are many other countries with more oil than Iraq and Afghanistan combined, why did we not attack those if that is in fact the reason we went to war which again you have not yet provided sufficient proof of.

Just those to start of with now, i will be asking more question later.

-Jordan

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
1, 2:

www.google.com...

3, 4, 5:

Huh?

Whoever made those claims can respond to that, I spose.

Do some research McSheister..

Maybe Stanley Hilton's case might be interesting to you.

US Taxpayers vs Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld.. 7 billion dollar lawsuit

Alex Jones: Alright my friends, second hour, September 10th, 2004, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up tomorrow. It�s an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole�s former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He�s suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims� families signing onto it � it�s a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let�s get into the new evidence. And then we�ll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

Stanley Hilton: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleeza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It�s not just incompetence � in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th � when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, �seen on television the first plane attack the first tower.� And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government ordered thing.

We are suing them under the Constitution for violating American�s rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity.

And I�ve been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30-years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.

Full transcript: www.prisonplanet.com...

Or listen to the MP3: www.prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
sure he didnt do it but he probally had a hand in planning and funding it. yuseff (the guy who tried to take the WTC down in 93) said he coulda brought it down if he had more time and money. it was a terrorist attack. plane and simple

ummm, you are aware that the real 'terrorists' in the world trade center bombing appear to have been the FBI who provided the explosives, as the original plan had been to use a harmless powder. So if you think that it is just not possible that US officials would ever dream of harming their own people for political gain, think again.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Now is the time for the evidence to be presented to the public.
The indisputable evidence showing us that the occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq had a purpose which was directly connected to the events of 9/11.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I find it interesting that mainstream media stands by their claim that Bin Laden was behind 9/11, yet I keep seeing movies, books, and even video games that have themes that suggest the U.S. is behind acts of terrorism on our own soil. Whether or not this is true, the idea has certainly made it into our popular culture. Anyone have good examples of media with these themes?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A twisted world of half truths, misdirection, distraction, smoke and mirrors and facts being blown out of proportion.

The fact is there is no real enemy, we are fighting ourselves.

Can i ask ivan , why do you think osamma done it?

Can i ask everyone here why would he do it?

Then ask yourselves what would your government ,anyones government , corperation or orginisation get from it?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Strolling down memory lane....This is kindof funny to look at, because those of us who are still here basically havent waivered one bit.
I thought some might enjoy this thread.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join