It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama do it??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
IT DONT TAKE MILITARY #ING ERPERTISE TO HIJACK A AIRLINER AND CRASH IT INTO A BUILDING! jesus! it dont take militay expertise to blow on up as richard reed showed us! all you need is explosives, a pair of shoes and a long enough fuse!

Do you really think that things are sooo simple ?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Do you really now??? Perhaps homeland security needs to be made aware of this fact......

You are all absolutely free.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yes they are that simple. Reid walked on to a freaking plane in the post 9/11 world. hell anyone can hijack a plane. all you have to do is stand up and say "attenion everyone. there is a bomb on this plane and i will detonate it if my demands are not met." its that simple. anyone with the determination can hijack a plane.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It was that easy and it will continue to be that easy no matter how insane the security precautions become. Hell not even two months ago I was accused of being a terrorist because I talking down on the so-called 'War on Terrorism'. So yeah, it is a lot more easy than you may think.

Then again what is easy about hate and ruthless violent radicals with determination. That doesn't strike me as easy to deal with if you ask me. No, everything isn't a conspiracy. Sometimes things are as they seem.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yes they are that simple. Reid walked on to a freaking plane in the post 9/11 world. hell anyone can hijack a plane. all you have to do is stand up and say "attenion everyone. there is a bomb on this plane and i will detonate it if my demands are not met." its that simple. anyone with the determination can hijack a plane.

the point is not the hijacking, the point is that they steered 4 jets into top targets, and they were aware of an imminent threat. This means one of the most diabolical errors in US security history, there is no doubt in my mind that the true story of what happened on that day is being hidden from the public to save the skins of some important people, i think we should all keep asking questions until we get some honest answers, the families of the victims deserve to know the truth. i think certain elements of the CIA and the military knew a lot more than they are letting on, again to protect certain people.
The events of the next few years will make things clearer, Bush's second term will be full of incident, there is nothing i am more sure of.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think that the only thing that was fishy about that day was the fact that those planes were not shot down by our Air Force. There are other things about the destrcution of the World Trade Center that are fishy as well, like the collapse and the passport they found. But what can one suggest????

That it was one big illusion???

No it wasn't, it happened. So the only thing that strikes me as corrupt is the above mentioned factors. Do you know of anything else to contribute to that list???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
and the answer is simple. terrorist of a-rab origins did that on their own free will. there is no way in hell that the isrealies would hire a-rabs to do it. a muslim working with a zionist? i dont see that ever happening saying that the government was behind it is like saying that it was behind pearl harbor. i just dont see it.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
One needs to look at who gains the biggest benefits from 9/11. Did the Arabs and Muslims benefit? No. It isnt impossible for them to want to attempt something like this. the question is, could they have done it, and no one known? No reaction from the gov?

Who benefitted from 9/11? Israel for 1. Increased US support, more justifying and looking the other way when they waste Palestinian villages (hey, they are only trying to stop terrorists, u understand, goy America, right?). Israel gets America to wipe out thier enemies, making the middle east better for Israel, but a torn up mess for the Arabs.

Bush admin benefitted. Huge popularity! massive public support! A Platform to launch more laws and acts to wipe out civil rights. More public willingness and paranoia to support whatever Bush wants! Everyone wins! Except the muslims..........

Muslims now face more predjudice. Thier countries now all have big targeting lasers pointed at them. There is no peace or prosperity in thier futures.

And we cant forget Bin laden was buddies with Bush family, folks.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
First and foremost, the Bin Laden confession video is not credible, it could have been a fake. After all, Bin Laden denied involvement, why?
www.public-action.com...

the phone call from the doomed plane was a fake, why?

some of the terrorists that were named, are still alive, why?

some poeple made a lot of money through put on shares, who? and how were they aware of the imminent attacks?www.fromthewilderness.com...

What of the Isreali's/mossad agents being held in the US, why have they been detained?

"Officials at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks" - Washington Post
who warned these Isreali employees?

why were our security services warned not to touch Bin Laden when he was clearly plotting attacks on western interests? politics.guardian.co.uk...

why were all the warnings, some deatailed warnings, ignored by Washington?

why did some senior officials in the US cancel their flying arrangements just before the attacks?propagandamatrix.com...

i don't believe we will ever be told the truth, too many people's lives are on the line, but let's all never forget how certain people have gone to extraordinary lengths to cover up the tracks of certain people, certain greedy people have sacrifised thousands of lives in order to push their own agenda, this should not be accepted, we should never shut up about this farce. There are even more unanswered questions than i have put, until i get some answers i will continue to accuse certain people in the administration, and in the security services of covering up what really happened.
www.rense.com...

"There are 26 intelligence services in the U.S.A. with a budget of $30 billion"
Finally, why were these people not doing their job?

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
osama did do it. 9/11 showed how unprepared we were. its that simple. if we woulda had stricter sucrity it would never happened.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

osama did do it. 9/11 showed how unprepared we were. its that simple. if we woulda had stricter sucrity it would never happened.

Well this shows how "uneducated" you are about this whole thing. I understand your frustration, but please stay on focus, if you know that bin laden did it, why can't your government hand over some real hard evidence to support that statement ? I bet you didn't read the long post made by Peace did you ?
I don't mind if you ignore those questions which can't be answered, but please don't post BS without backing it up with some real evidence.

You just think, hope and wish he did it, so you have a reason to kill others right ? Now that will help a lot for the world don't you think ? It's just like a religion, you can't proof it wrong, and you can't proof it right either, it's just what you want to believe

And please next time do some more research or at least read the entire post of Peace, that reveals it all...

Peace my man, you are doing a great job !
Thanx my friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace

A terrorist is someone who uses violence and intimidation to achieve their goals, so of course it was an act of terrorism, but they could have been used as a cover by someone else, this was one of the most sophisticated attacks in history, al-qaeda are only capable of launching small, localised attacks, nothing like the scale of 9/11.

how do you know that? terrorist have money.LOTS of money. they get it form people buying drugs and other stuff. plus they get protection and money from some countries. with those resourses they can do anything they want. and how do you know that al-quiefda is cabaple of only localized attacks? do you work for them? i hope not for your sake. there is no way that the isrealies could do it. i mean a-rabs working with zionist to drag the us into helping the zionist state of isreal? it dont add up.

I bet you don't know what CIA does for living ? LOL, just kidding, but what about Afghanistan ? They are back to the worlds nr, 1 opium producers.. and guess who's in control of that country ?

So again before you start to blame others for your frustrations please look in your backyard first... or at least do some research on your own peoples.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I don't believe America turned against herself.
The simple fact is that she got caught with her pants down.
Believe it people. The NWO make mistakes too.

I think you dont know how far can go reason of state. It's not the first time that a governement "sacrifice" a part of his population for a political interest :

Did you know that When Nero burned Rome, he officialy said that the fire had been started by terrorists ? (Christians this time)

I dont know if the US-Governement planed the attack, but I know that some people at the governement known that the attacks was planed, but let the terrorists pass...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The WTC collapsed because of physics. Jet fule burns really really freaking hot. There was tons of it spread through out many floors of the WTC on both towers. The intences temperatures weakened the steel supports
and then sir issac nweton took over.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ok. why do you people think that the 9/11 attacks were the gov'ments doing? i just dont see it. will sombody please splain it to me? i want proof that the gov'ment was behind it. if you dont have that dont say anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i just dont see zionist doing that.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Prove it!

If anything looked like a "controlled demo" it was the falling of the towers. It was a perfect implosion, the technique used to demolish large buildings. Even a thirteen year old can see that. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just stateing observed fact. If infact the planes had anything to do with any part of the structure becomeing to weak to hold up the top very small section, it was a first in gravities unexplained happenings.

AF1

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why would america do this?

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
flukin hell this thread is goin round in circles, READ the info ppl are pasting

OSOMA MY ASS !

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Prove it!

If anything looked like a "controlled demo" it was the falling of the towers. It was a perfect implosion, the technique used to demolish large buildings. Even a thirteen year old can see that. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just stateing observed fact. If infact the planes had anything to do with any part of the structure becomeing to weak to hold up the top very small section, it was a first in gravities unexplained happenings.

true it did look like a professional did it. but when one of the towers collapsed half of it tipped over before the rest of the tower went. look at the footage. if it was a professional demolition that would of never happened. and not to mention. if it was a professional job, the surrounding buildings would of hardly been touched. true the WTC was Huge but the surrunding buildings would of not sustained as much damage as they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join