It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama do it??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
lol

anybody that thinks al-qaeda is responsable is severly mistaken. Anybody who methodically goes through the events can see the huge gaping holes in the story.

It's a well known fact that when talking about 9/11 nothing can be proved 100% correct, things can only be proved wrong.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

this link proves the Bush version of events to be false.

Osama Bin Laden is the most mysterious person in the world, some see him as a spiritual leader, others see him as the leader of the biggest terrorist network in the world, and then there are those of us who think something entirely different, that Bin Laden is a pawn in the game and is being exploited by our Governments and intelligence agencies.

"Osama Bin Laden first came to the attention of his future masters through their earlier deployment of his cousin and mentor, Sheikh Salim Bin Laden, one of four Saudis allowed entry into Britain's Prince Philip's exclusive 1001 Club, the financial conduit of his World Wildlife Fund. The Bin Laden family is the wealthiest non-royal family in the Saudi kingdom; Sheikh Salim was considered excessively Anglophilic, even by Saudi standards.

Sheikh Salim also found U.S. patrons. By 1979, he had become a business partner of George Bush's son, current Texas Governor George W. Bush, in the family's Zapata Oil and Arbusto Ltd."

www.mathaba.net...://www.larouchepub.com/other/2001/2838bin-london.html

You see the connection now, the pieces are starting to fit together.

www.ananova.com...

there was an interview in pakistani newspaper where he denied it all, i can't seem to find the link now

The bottom line about all of this, is that if you look at the scale of the attacks and the amount of planning and skill involved in the plot, it is impossible to imagine this was the work of 19 arabs (seven of which are still alive)

news.bbc.co.uk...

Imagine for one second that you were on one of the flights that crashed into the WTC, can you honestly imagine an aircraft full of Americans allowing between 3-5 people, armed with box cutters to take control of the plane?
i don't think so, and that is why we were fed the other story about the hero's who stopped the attackers on route to Washington, this incident never took place.
Although we believe it because it makes sense, and because it is exactly what would have happened in that situation, on every one of those planes, the hijackers would have been defeated.
This backs up my claim
www.eionews.addr.com...

I actually have thousands of articles discrediting the official 9/11 story, and they don't all tell the same story by any means, this is because we haven't been allowed access to the facts, we can only see that their story is fabricated, we will never know how (if at all) close it is the truth.

Just incase your still not sure, remember the phone call that was allowed to be made from one of the aircrafts, remember that this is the ONLY proof that the planes were hijacked, the only piece of evidence, it was a lie

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
final thought:
the conspiracy people will point the finger of 9/11 at Bush and co because we all know he is lying, that is unquestionable. The question is, why would the American Government allow the attacks bearing in mind the damage that the economy has since endured, some say "He doesn't care about the economy", well maybe not, but he cares about getting re-elected and voters sure do care about the economy.

why then?

well Bush is a leader who is more popular with the people during a time of conflict, he is seen as a doer and an action man by the American people, a safe pair of hands, 9/11 was actually good for the Presidents popularity, lots of Americans see Bush as a saviour and wonder what mess they would be in if Clinton had led the country at the time, they never consider that the attacks may not have occured if a democratic Government had been in power.

i know the answer to the $64,000 question, it is staring you all in the face right now
www.newamericancentury.org...

Here is a quote from the report "The transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalysing event like a new Pearl Harbour"

The day after 9/11 President Bush refered to it as this generations "Pearl Harbour"

Authors of the report include Dick Cheney, Donald, Rumsfeld, Paul Wolwowitz and Richard Pearl.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
found a link to the interview with bin laden

www.public-action.com...

the original link has been removed, it existed 6 months ago, i read it.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The more and more i read, the more and more I think Israel, the Mossad, and elements way up high int he US govorment had a heavy hand. Since the Mossad and CIA tend to be bed buddies. If I had money to bet, Id bet it.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
so osama said he didnt do it. so what? not to mention he said the the isrealies did it. thats reason number one why he did do it. it dont matter. the communist clinton said that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman" and he lied to us! bin laden did do it. just cause you can deny stuff dont mean that you didnt do it. its called lying! get used to it cause thats all we're gonna hear from the terrorist!

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
IF YOU SAY THAT BINLADEN DID NOT DO IT, PACK YOUR # AND GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY NOW! IF YOU SAY THAT THE US GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND IT, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT FOR TREASON. YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO SAY THAT. I PERSONALLY WOULD BREAK EVERY ONE OF YOUR NECKS! YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
the facts speak for themselves. the truth is not treason. the biggest crime in american history has not had an official investigaation and a great deal of the evidence has been hidden and destroyed. that alone should convince you that something's rotten. the official story can be likened to swiss cheese.
you can not kill the truth, no matter how many people you shoot for "treason". and what if there were factions of the government who were complicit. is that not treason? find them and shoot them, if your so compelled to shoot someone.
so trusting of the government. not wise.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OOOOHHHH, someones touchy
UH oh... Ivans coming for me!!
Geez man, have you no comprehension of how a terrorists mind works? They do not care about death. When he dies, he is getting a bunch of everlasting virgins
Who wouldnt die for that?
It is the notoriety that terrorists live for, and which terrorists would not want to be known as the perps of 9/11? You would live in infamy forever, right up there with Hitler and Charles Manson.

And what does Osama do? He denys it. And he still gets pegged with it. Now tell me, where is the intelligence in that?

XAOS

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When looking at the record of history the last time someone dropped a plane on something belonging to the US we dropped and atomic bomb on them.

The Uncertainty over the US reaction could have been enough to make Ossama think twice about taking responsibility on the behalf of Alqueda.

Especially with the Taliban in the middle as well as the fact most of the suicide bombers were of Saudi descent.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Im not really sure who could have done it, but we can speculate over and over again.
I think someone like Osama Bin Laden did had the means and could have conceived the attack, whether or not he did, thats a mystery.
Osama has admitted to attacks before, why would he deny this one.
This was the biggest blow to the americans in recent history. It moved the entire world. It bruised the americans defense's and its ability to thwart such trajedys.
A tremendous blow.
Deep

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm not anti-semic not even anti-israel.

But you guys should take a look at this !

southafrica.indymedia.org...

[Edited on 17-6-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

3. The total relaxed and mellow attitude of the president during the event! What a guy! A major national crisis is at hand, but he decides to be a public servant and keep reading books about goats to the kiddies! Mr Rogers, look out!

jesus mary and joe! he didnt want to scare the living # out of those children. a #ing national land mark was leveled! hell american children are overprotected but still. i woulda done the same thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I love the pic! Twin towers indeed!

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Xaos the simple response is that he lied (Ossama).

That the thing it works both way's

You say potato I say........

We are getting into the my terrorist is more dangerous than your terrorist argument a kin to the my dad is smarter and your dad discussions held in
kindergartens throughout the world.

For the record my Dad was the best

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
in my opinion Israel is capable, but not likely. To many jews in the WTC.
I will cast my vote for the CIA, the same lot that assasinated JFK to insure our involvement in Vietnam. Texans, Haliburton, Military, et al...
Human fodder is of no consequence they are colatteral damage, a means to an end.

tut tut

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Osama is the mastermind behind most of the acts of terror he hates anything white.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Drunk

Osama is the mastermind behind most of the acts of terror he hates anything white

Im not sure if thats true, I think he hates those that condemn his homeland.
In all honesty, thier are alot of people who think Osoma Bin Laden is a hero, Im not one of them so dont jump to conclusions.
but they think of his a saviour against the Americans.
Who ever planned the Twin Tower Attacks, is not a saviour in my books, being Osama, to saddam, isreal, or maybe even bush himself.
Osama makes a good scapegoat. He has not even been captured yet, hes more of a threat that suddam is.
Deep

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
in my opinion Israel is capable, but not likely. To many jews in the WTC.
I will cast my vote for the CIA, the same lot that assasinated JFK to insure our involvement in Vietnam. Texans, Haliburton, Military, et al...
Human fodder is of no consequence they are colatteral damage, a means to an end.

tut tut

I remember earing on the news about 4,000 or so Jews were away that day!
I think it was one of their 'holy days"???
Not sure though
I could be wrong!

Were not passports of the alleged 'terrorists'' found at the bottom of the W.T.C???
What man made material were the passports, that did not burn in that blast???

And the Black Box of the aeroplane ,what happened to that???
Too many questions.........not many answers.....
Maybe we will never know!

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
There is no doubt that some know all the answers.

9/11 is one big tragic jigsaw puzzle to the conspiracy theorist. The official conspiracy is the least plausible in my opinion. There is no possibility that so many people could have been so incompetent in so many security systems all at the same time. There is no possibility.

If Osama bin Laden did it, he would be dead today, buried in or exhumed from a pile of rubble created by one of four jet airliners. He was not a suicide pilot. By definition he didn't 'do it' and few if any will ever be able to show he ordered it.

The most expensive posse in history, orchestrated by the most corrupt and idiotic cowboy sheriff 'president' of all time, didn't do much to bring him to American justice if he did 'do it'.

Bollocks to people who support the official conspiracy theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join