It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think There should be Pentagon Video ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

My opinion is that 'cognitive dissonance' is at play, because nobody really wants to deal with the reality of their own government being somehow complicit in what happened that day.

No because what's been learned since 911 has bee mostly speculation.
It would be interesting to see a list of the differences in the loose change video from first release to the most recent.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I do not now nor will I ever fully accept the Os, but I haven't seen anything from the other side I can accept either.

I've got 18 years in the military, and many on the other side want me to believe a significant section of the men and women that swore to defend the constitution were directly involved. I can't stomach that at this time, not enough proof of corruption in the military, or brain washing to make the idea of killing thousands of civies seem ok.( if you want to side bar about why, I would be happy to)

Personally it's much easier for me to believe it was a combination of incompetence on our side, luck on their side, and the fact that sometimes bad stuff happens.

I try hard to keep an open mind, I know our govt has done bad things in the past, some by design, others due to corruption, and lastly others due to incompetence.

But I still believe it's the best thing going, and the constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't think the US military had anything to do with it.

I believe maybe a private military ran by a rogue element of the government or a group of industrialists, planned and carried out the attack and others.....including Oklahoma.
I think Bush was warned it was going to happen....that's why he was sat sh-ting himself in the classroom.

But I certainly believe both 9/11 and the Oklahoma bombing was carried out by the same group and using a similar weapon on the buildings.
The puppets in government and the media are just covering for the perpetrators of these crimes......I don't think they have a choice...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

That's the rub for me, everyone always has at least two choices and I find it hard to believe nobodies conscience hasn't forced them into divulging secrets.

The govt isn't that efficient to have gathered the amount of people required to pull it off and have nobody crack, or put two and two together and realize what they had been a part of and spilled the beans.

Same thing for a private group, it's hard to believe they only found people that never speak or never have a pang of conscience.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander. The rub is, nothing "new" has been learned in the last ten years. Oh, yes, people looking to make a buck have told stories near and far about mystical explosives, how they were thrown across the basement of the Towers by explosions under them.....and their stories ALWAYS fall apart when the facts are examined.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Where did the "Arabs" learn to direct a plane with such precision...

Better yet...

How did they know which way to guide the plane from the moment they took control if they had never flown that route before?

Awesome question, like these 'what happened with Pentagon's walls' or 'what happened with the flight number 77'

Why investigation took only 2 years?

When polish president died in plane catastrophe in 2010, investigation in still ON.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Let's see......at least on hijacker on each plane was a licensed commercial pilot...

And...brick walls....incoming high speed airliner....gee, I wonder what happened to the Pentagon wall......

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Dont You have no eyes? Look at the Pentagon after hit, look at the video where is shown the roof collapse.

Really? 115 680 – 123 600 kg plane + (at least) 100 km/h = Pentagon damages?

Let's see......at least on hijacker on each plane was a licensed commercial pilot...

Do You know how pilots are flying their machines?
Try to fly from A to B with no help from Flight Controlers. No Way without coordinates, Yours and Your destiny.

...and the best, how could whole plane was 'burned' in hit and books and computers 10m away did not?
edit on Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:15:31 -0600America/Chicago311530America/Chicago12312015f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Your.....math....statement makes no sense.

1. Flight computer will fly you to whatever coordinates you enter. With Reagan National Airport next door to the Pentagon, the coordinates were not a secret.

2. The book on the...third...forth floor was not exposed to the explosion or the fire. It was only exposed to the outside AFTER the building collapse. Well......then there is your faulty statement that the whole plane burned...........

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

My math make very much sense for me, because damages of Pentagon looks like being hit by fire not a plane.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

115 680 – 123 600 kg plane + (at least) 100 km/h = That makes sense to you? Must be that new math because you have written that you have subtracted 123, 600 kg from 115,680 and added 100 km/h

Now, if you had said 105,000 kg x 853 kmph equals a force of 89,565,000kgf...that would have made more sense. And yes, that will cause a hell of a lot of damage.

It is an old arugment when it comes to war...... armor (building) versus warhead (high speed airliner).....armor generally loses in the end.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Exactly, You reach my point
115 680 – 123 600 kg plane were an approximately number of weight of starting Beoing 757..

so if plane hits Pentagon with a force of 89,565,000kgf where are the damages, where is the plane ?!?!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You and I took the same oath to protect and defend the USC from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Thanks for your service to our country. I am sure you are able to understand the difference between our country and its government. They are 2 different things, separate entities.

Post 911 the real damage to USC has been by way of our elected officials. Patriot Act, NDAA amendment, Military Commissions Act and others that have effectively nullified both the Fourth Amendment and Habeas Corpus. Domestic enemies have done that, elected officials. NOT camel-riding foreigners, but domestic enemies.

After all these years of reading and researching, IMO the events of 11 September were planned and executed by foreign enemies that have been "inside the gates" for several decades at least. I think Eisenhower was doing his patriotic duty in warning citizens about the threats presented by the Military Industrial Complex.

That complex is very international in scope, and certainly major players are here in this country too. Dual nationals like Dov Zakheim have been working in our DoD since at least 1985, probably much longer.

It's complicated.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I don't especially disagree with your hypothesis, at any point, and honestly don't have a counter point.

And your right I love my country, despair at the mediocrity (yes I'm being polite)that is our govt, and frustration over the laziness of many of my country men.

Be that as it may, happy new year to all.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You missed the 90 + foot wide area damaged by the impact of the airliner that damaged the bottom two floors so badly that a section of the building collapsed? You missed that and any one of the dozens or so photos of the airliner wreckage on the lawn, in the building an between the C-D rings? You MISSED all that??????

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So no photos of any sort of aeroplane wreckage at the Pentagon that day you say? So this famous one showing a section of outer fuselage with American Airlines livery,and the next one of an undercarriage strut half buried in the rubble that is the remains of that part of the Pentagon don't prove a plane hit the building that day?

I found those in just a few minutes from a Google image search.There are others including ones that show dead bodies,but I thought it best not to show those on here.

My theory on all this is that anywhere on the Pentagon was the general target,as long as they hit it somewhere then their mission was a success.They didn't plan to hit the part they actually did,especially with a novice pilot at the controls who had barely graduated from high wing Cessnas (the last bit from memory,so might be wrong).

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Anywhere on the Pentagon was the general target, yet Hani The Magnificent chose the MOST difficult, most demanding approach.

Yeah sure, that's believable.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Look at an overhead view of the Pentagon. He chose the easiest place to hit.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No he didn't. He chose the most difficult and demanding approach to strike the building because it involved flying within ground effect while 90 knots over Vmo. He chose the most difficult approach because if he had erred by -5 feet he would have struck the ground before the building. If he had erred by + 50 feet or so he would have completely missed the building.

The easiest approach would be just "close" to the center courtyard of the building, taking out all the rings in one segment.

As it turns out, he (cough, cough) hit precisely that part of the building where a congressional audit was being conducted. Cough, cough, chuckle chuckle LOL ROFLMAO

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join