It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think There should be Pentagon Video ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Just borderline? I will redouble my efforts.

I miss the old group of Truthers. At least they brought forth well reasoned arguments that forced us to dig further into the facts to disprove their allegations. Today's crowd immeadiately jumps on the "He works for the Gubmint" crap.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yup, I used to work with a truther that actually produced a couple truther movies and we had long reasoned debates that never resulted in name calling. I miss those days...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yup, I used to work with a truther that actually produced a couple truther movies and we had long reasoned debates that never resulted in name calling. I miss those days...

And thats on the truthers is it?

"Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories"

The OS was fighting off any inquiry to truth right out of the gate.

edit on 27-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Actually, if I wanted to wade through a few thousand posts, I could probably narrow down a timeframe where truthers started throwing the insults and the accusations about the "government" employees paid to disrupt ATS before the realists here started firing back. But, for most threads today, it normally is a "truther" that starts.

Then there is the mistaken idea that those of us who support reality (the OS) were opposed to an "inquiry"......that just confirmed what most of us already knew.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You missed my point I could argue a counter point with Chris and he would listen quietly before replying.

He never called me a liar, he never called me a govt stooge/plant/mouth piece.

I never once said I support the Os 100% yet you and several others in this thread assume anyone that doesn't believe it's all a govt conspiracy can't think research or have the capacity for independent thought.
edit on 27-12-2014 by Irishhaf because: change a word

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Actually, if I wanted to wade through a few thousand posts, I could probably narrow down a timeframe where truthers started throwing the insults and the accusations about the "government" employees paid to disrupt ATS before the realists here started firing back. But, for most threads today, it normally is a "truther" that starts.

Then there is the mistaken idea that those of us who support reality (the OS) were opposed to an "inquiry"......that just confirmed what most of us already knew.

You claim that truthers are void of reality and yet you don't need an inquiry because you already "knew"....

Ok then...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You missed my point I could argue a counter point with Chris and he would listen quietly before replying.

He never called me a liar, he never called me a govt stooge/plant/mouth piece.

I never once said I support the Os 100% yet you and several others in this thread assume anyone that doesn't believe it's all a govt conspiracy can't think research or have the capacity for independent thought.

Independent thought??? From an OS cheerleader?? That contradicts itself.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I think my irony meter just exploded.... So someone that believes any part of the Os is a cheerleader now.... Wow the truther movement has fallen far.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

We have had TONS of inquiries and investigations into 9/11. You would not accept their conclusions then, you will not accept any future conclusions. It really is that simple.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think my irony meter just exploded.... So someone that believes any part of the Os is a cheerleader now.... Wow the truther movement has fallen far.

You couldn't even address my statement without "no I don't, you do" LMAO.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We have had TONS of inquiries and investigations into 9/11. You would not accept their conclusions then, you will not accept any future conclusions. It really is that simple.

You have nothing but a cover story. Made by truthers.

Personally I don't want the truth to EVER come out. Rome fell for less, but it is still fun to bust balls.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So which attack from you was I supposed to respond to?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If anything, the 9-11 Truth Movement, KEEPS us from making the changes that are long overdue in this country. The number one problem prior to 9/11 was the growing bureaucracy when it came to issues of Defense/Intelligence. Buildings full of bureaucrats that do nothing more than produce paper that covers their asses in the event something happens that could have been prevented...had they actually DID their jobs in the first place.

And, the biggest piece of evidence.... what was the response of the US Government? They created another layer of bureaucracy so they have something to point at, around election time and tell the voters, "We did something" The truth movement, just helps them continue on with no real changes.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If anything, the 9-11 Truth Movement, KEEPS us from making the changes that are long overdue in this country. The number one problem prior to 9/11 was the growing bureaucracy when it came to issues of Defense/Intelligence. Buildings full of bureaucrats that do nothing more than produce paper that covers their asses in the event something happens that could have been prevented...had they actually DID their jobs in the first place.

And, the biggest piece of evidence.... what was the response of the US Government? They created another layer of bureaucracy so they have something to point at, around election time and tell the voters, "We did something" The truth movement, just helps them continue on with no real changes.

So... bring back Hitler and regulate internet communications - got it!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is this thread sophistry, or just a plain old-fashioned red herring?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hitler? Are you REALLY that ignorant about history? And whether or not you knew this, the majority of the systems that run the internet, are located within the United States. From the day the World Wide Web went live, the US Government has had the ability to track and store almost EVERYTHING.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I have heard OS'ers claim that all the obstruction of justice that occurred during the initial investigations was due to bureaucrats covering their asses and that THEY TOO (OSers) see this as an issue. Of course none of these bureaucrats ever go in front of their congress to answer for it. So basically what is happening is these OSers have created a concession (or a rug) to bury the lack of an investigation under. You could be right, but how could anyone ever "know".

You believe the OS, and that is fine. But of you are honest with yourself, you would consider the fact the the OS is might seem a little too convenient for some to swallow and just let them carry on. Unless your like me and believe the truth would destroy the US beyond repair and what your doing is trying to protect your national integrity. Koodo's.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: ~Lucidity
On the morning of 9/11/01, there were three rooftop cameras ( per side). One on each corner and one in the middle.

Then they should have got the plane on Video.

How do you know that they were all recording?

Why won't they show it an put the controversy to rest?

No it would not, as there is no evidence truthers would accept if it shows there was no conspiracy. Exactly like birthers refusing to accept Obama's birth certificates, as if they accepted them it would totally destroy their silly conspiracy theories.

most cctv cameras receive power to operate as a camera, when they are plugged in to the recording/viewing component, a dvr in every case i've encountered- as a hobbyist.

trailcams use batteries for power and sd cards for storing data while performing processes in the background?

giving a thorn in your side a title/a name/ a slur offers you what gain in your argument(s)?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

most cctv cameras receive power to operate as a camera, when they are plugged in to the recording/viewing component, a dvr in every case i've encountered- as a hobbyist.

They can also receive power from the monitor too.
A recorder in not required to make a camera operational.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree completely with your point about name-calling from either side. Completely.

But still, one must wonder how it is possible that so many people can still embrace the official story when so much more has been learned during the last 13 years? Does that suggest simply being not informed, or something else?

My opinion is that 'cognitive dissonance' is at play, because nobody really wants to deal with the reality of their own government being somehow complicit in what happened that day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join