It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think There should be Pentagon Video ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Are you one of those that feel there should be more than a couple still frames from the Pentagon?

You might want ot look at things from a different angle.
The "need" of such of such video.
When they installed the security camera system was recorded video of the lawns 'needed'?
We all know the gubment doesn't do things in the same way you or I would do.
Take airports for example:
77.2% of all business airplane accidents occur on airport property.
When was the last time you saw any video of a plane crash at any airport?
NEVER !
Why ? Because they don't have cameras !
The only video we ever see comes from cell phones.

And if you ask me they need them badly.
There were 298 runway incursions reported for the first quarter of 2014.
Not one video.
How many lawn incursions were there at the Pentagon during that time? Zero.

Now if they don't see the need for runway cameras today, why would they have seen the need for lawn cameras 13 years ago?

+50 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent
I believe the thinking is, is that the Pentagon is the brain of US wars. You would think that security would want cameras covering every inch of that place!

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How about the video they confiscated from surrounding businesses?

Also what are your thoughts about the video we do have that seems to be edited?

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

When was the last time you saw any video of a plane crash at any airport?
NEVER !

& how is comparing an Airport to the most highly guarded building in the World a fair way of going about this?

You act like surveillance wasn't available 13 years ago...
People had HDTV...
Satellites were orbiting around the planet that could see your street...

But the Pentagon, only had time lapse recording devices?

Give me a break.

Why did NORAD stand down?

Forget that...

Where did the "Arabs" learn to direct a plane with such precision...

Better yet...

How did they know which way to guide the plane from the moment they took control if they had never flown that route before?

Maybe it's all explained in the 27 redacted pages of the Investigation, eh!

To me, it sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that the Official Story is the be all & end all.
edit on 24-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Of course they don't have outside facing cameras, i mean come on
any possible threat would be from er um oh wait.

That is the line of thinking lol walmart records its parking lots for
security purposes but the pentagon doesn't? sure.

The gas station outside the pentagon has outdoor cameras too....
just a strange thing really is what i would think.

There again it is our government and they truly don't want scrutiny,
same reason they refuse to drug test senators and congressmen.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

How then could the CIA convescate 72 cameras' footage, if there was none?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Just gonna point out that the Pentagon is far from "the most highly guarded building in the world." Like...not even close.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My understanding is that there are videos they just haven't been released in fact they didn't purposely release the one that everyone has seen. Why wouldn't they release them you ask what possible harm could come from revealing the positions of cameras at such a secure site?

Well I would say revealing the camera coverage of such a facility to the world probably isn't wise and I am sure that was classified long before 911.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ok, fair enough, it's not Kim Yong Un's home, nor is it Area 51...
But it's definitely one of the most highly guarded buildings in the World...

The point still stands imo.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just gonna point out that the Pentagon is far from "the most highly guarded building in the world." Like...not even close.

But apparently it has worse security than the local 7/11.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So the Gas Station and the Motel had better Security Cameras than the Pentagon.

K

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It's not really as highly guarded as you think. You can go take a tour of several parts of it. There's a gift shop. There are checkpoints, ID/Access badges, metal detectors, and so on. It even has it's own police force (though they're called Force Protection). Certain areas of the Pentagon are highly, highly restricted in who can access them, but many more areas of the building are pretty open.

I'm not trying to say that it's not guarded or that it's unprotected, but it's not nearly as well protected as a good number of other government buildings and installations. It having crap cameras isn't really all that surprising to me. Fixed cameras are significantly cheaper that pan/tilt/zoom cameras are to install and maintain. Time lapse is a cheap way to save space in your data storage system.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Then it would seem that they forgot to get the press footage of the building and the pics of the hole and all of the floor plans and everything else that they didnt want to show the world but could only supply a few frames of the "plane" a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't think you understood what I said.

I said it wouldn't be wise to reveal to the world what their cameras were able to record. You know where they are positioned and what their blind spots may be.

I never said anything about pictures of the building or how the pentagon is laid out. I hope that clarifies what I said for you.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I appreciate all the info mate...

But I'll rebuttal with the fact you can tour Buckingham Palace as well...

To hit it with a Plane though...

I'm gonna say that's quite unlikely.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
I don't think they need to reveal where they are, just give us a video showing the plane.
The only one out seems to be edited and at a dismal frame rate.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes as a member of the flying population on that day YES

I was on my way to SFO to drive to Reno VA hospital for a medical evaluation retirement panel. There is no excuse for missing an appointment. They do not accept phone calls. I missed my chance for medical compensation. Stood for three hours whilst all of us were searched before going to a hotel for three days and then return to the UK with no food as Edmundon Canada had no facilities for BA flights.

My country went to war for what I believe was an inside job. Trillions of dollars missing between Rumsfeld admission the day before in congress to the Twin Towers Vaulted Gold.... Thousands of lives in war since and of course tax payers who funded this whilst making more veterans damaged and many homeless and too many suicidal. As I remember correct me if I am incorrect but 61% of Americans do not believe the OS.... even if it was only 51% we are owed proof....

I believe the claims in the following video should be answered. I feel I am owed answers and in my family nobody died in 911. Considering how many first responders who were lied to as to the safety of the air quality and denied medical care and or compensation the US Gov owes them answers.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

is the palace in/right next to the flight path of a major airport?

Not trolling, simply don't know. Never been to your country....yet

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Grimpachi
I don't think they need to reveal where they are, just give us a video showing the plane.
The only one out seems to be edited and at a dismal frame rate.

As far as camera footage from surrounding businesses I don't know why they haven't been released but as for the footage from the pentagon itself any that is shown will reveal where the camera was placed and where its blind spots may be.

As far as the one released I disagree that it has been edited because I haven't seen any evidence for that but it does have a dismal framerate but that is how they save space on the drives for extended recording. I don't know why they would have needed to have high def for that camera placement wasn't it for a guard station of sorts plus from what I understand they didn't mean to release that anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I can't find a link at the moment but I think Buckingham Palace is on the Heathrow flight path for certain flights.

There is a cup of tea with you name on it for when you do visit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join