It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think There should be Pentagon Video ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"Ramming" the hijacked planes could be code for cannons.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nope. I made my last overseas deployment as backfill with the 113th Fighter Wing of the DC ANG. One of the pilots from that day was with us, ramming was just that, he was going to ram the jet and hope he survived long enough to pull the ejection handle.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: ~Lucidity There were THREE cameras for the entire side. Not as many as you think.

Not so sure about that, I seem to recall other cameras lower down, right side of the heli/watch tower perhaps even another on the tower itself. At least one of the roof-edge cameras would have a bird's eye view as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I also wonder, oh I wonder, why this was apparently the ONLY view of the Pentagon that was released to the public. I find it very difficult to believe that this was the sole security camera that protected the Pentagon.

Because it was the only camera that:
A. Showed the plane.
B. Had a recorder hooked up to it.

It's easy to forget that back in the day they were using modified VHS VCR's with tapes that had to be changed.
Not every camera had a recorder.

Put yourself in the seat of the security planners.
If you had recorders for 25% of the cameras where would you record?
A grassy yard for an air attack ?
or
Doorways and vehicle entrances ?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: argentus

I also wonder, oh I wonder, why this was apparently the ONLY view of the Pentagon that was released to the public. I find it very difficult to believe that this was the sole security camera that protected the Pentagon.

Because it was the only camera that:
A. Showed the plane.
B. Had a recorder hooked up to it.

It's easy to forget that back in the day they were using modified VHS VCR's with tapes that had to be changed.
Not every camera had a recorder.

Put yourself in the seat of the security planners.
If you had recorders for 25% of the cameras where would you record?
A grassy yard for an air attack ?
or
Doorways and vehicle entrances ?

At least one Pentagon camera was digital, complete with hard drive and a gold key. It's part of the 16 signed for by the FBI out of pentagon city. So only 1? I don't think so.

edit on 25-12-2014 by smurfy because: picture.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Back in those days a 1 Gb hard drive was considered state of the art.Just imagine what would happen if working class people got their hands on technology like that!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

RoScoLaz4,

What I meant by "new" was a sarcastic comments on how information is delivered on something which could have been and SHOULD HAVE BEEN easily investigated with high priority. An "attack" (ironic again) to the most important military installation in America and there is still "more official story" to be told?
That's what surprises me. My bottom line is that no proper investigation has been conducted and share with citizens because there was no need of it. Does it make sense?
Best

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
Back in those days a 1 Gb hard drive was considered state of the art.Just imagine what would happen if working class people got their hands on technology like that!

In 2001 20 and 40GB hard drives were the norm. By 2005 we were shipping 500GB drives.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

I am pretty sure that the FBI and the dozen or so other agencies that investigated would take issue with your assertion that no "proper" investigation was conducted. But then again, many folks have misinformed beliefs about 9/11

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: WilliamWAS

I am pretty sure that the FBI and the dozen or so other agencies that investigated would take issue with your assertion that no "proper" investigation was conducted. But then again, many folks have misinformed beliefs about 9/11

Let them take issue, who really gives a damn. Maybe next time they will do a proper investigation instead of acting like a bunch White House lap dogs who can't figure out anything before the MSM.

Why don't the US just hire FOX and CNN for it's intelligence and investigations. FBI is nothing more than a letterhead in 9/11 investigations.

Million man hours of F-all.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well spoken from someone who yet again shows that he does not know the first thing about the reality of the investigations undertaken.

Bravo.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well spoken from someone who yet again shows that he does not know the first thing about the reality of the investigations undertaken.

Bravo.

Well spoken from someone who will never entertain a single idea that doesn't come from the MSM or Whitehouse podium.

Keep up the good work. THIS THREAD is getting away from you. You better get in there and spout your official reiterations before anyone gets misinformed by the anti-MSM rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Oh, and the FBI spent over four million man hours from September 11, 2001 through June 2002.....still looking for a final tally on the number of hours spent. So, how about you actually do some honest research for once?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You still do not get it do you? The MSM or the White House, has nothing to do with my posts. If anything, I have pointed out how screwed up the MSM is...especially in regards to that day....on a regular basis. Just as I do with the White House and how it tried to make their actions that day look well-oiled.

Oh, and, thank you for showing that I currently reside rent free in your head.

(that is the ONLY explanation why you concern yourself about threads I do not post in)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You still do not get it do you? The MSM or the White House, has nothing to do with my posts. If anything, I have pointed out how screwed up the MSM is...especially in regards to that day....on a regular basis. Just as I do with the White House and how it tried to make their actions that day look well-oiled.

Oh, and, thank you for showing that I currently reside rent free in your head.

(that is the ONLY explanation why you concern yourself about threads I do not post in)

If any of the 4 stooges lives rent free up here, it would be lexy. Sorry cardinalfan, you just don't have his touch.

By June? What were we learning in June? That Iraq somehow had something to do with it too? GREAT job FBI. you helped hold up the petrodollar for a couple more years.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You should look in some history books and see where else bombs were falling in June 2002. Since you did not pay attention back then.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Malbosia,

I quote you 100%, that's exactly my opinion. The USA is also the country with more intelligence agencies in the world, not to mention the first in investigation methods and means.
The fact that they are still "figuring things out" re: 9/11 would be laughable if not so many people had died and stil suffering.
I respect more the conspiracy theorists which at least may have or not have insight of what has really happened...but having to receive "official" news from the same sources who knows what REALLY HAPPENED in every detail...that's unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Let them take issue, who really gives a damn. Maybe next time they will do a proper investigation instead of acting like a bunch White House lap dogs who can't figure out anything before the MSM.

Ya know, there's this thing called a news briefing. Law enforcement agencies tend to have them on high profile cases so that everyone stays informed.

Including news agencies.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So, how about you actually do some honest research for once?

He's an activist, just as Skeptic Overlord describes most truthers.

Activists aren't interested in honesty, only furthering their "cause". Therefore, any lie they tell, or repeat, is ok cuz their "cause" (in their twisted mind) is a noble one.

In many ways, truthers are like Muslim extremists. Killing of innocents is discouraged in the Koran, but ok if it's for some imagined greater good (jihad). Neither are Muslims allowed to eat pork, drink alcohol, etc. But it's ok during a jihad if it furthers the jihad.

9/11 troof is like eating pork to a Muslim. Truther's "cause" is their hatred of the USA. Radical Muslims also have a hatred of the USA.

See the parallel?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

In many ways, truthers are like Muslim extremists. Killing of innocents is discouraged in the Koran, but ok if it's for some imagined greater good (jihad). Neither are Muslims allowed to eat pork, drink alcohol, etc. But it's ok during a jihad if it furthers the jihad.

9/11 troof is like eating pork to a Muslim. Truther's "cause" is their hatred of the USA. Radical Muslims also have a hatred of the USA.

See the parallel?

Congratulations. That's probably the lamest attempt I've ever seen to discredit "truthers". You OS guys just don't even try anymore. "If you don't believe the OS then you're a muslim terrorist.." Lol! You know, I miss the old team of "debunkers"....at least they were good for a laugh. You new guys are just borderline obnoxious.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join