It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

Staying means the hanged man: being stuck! Does this make any sense?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Oh, it makes a LOT of sense to me. My biggest worry about staying here has always been that we get"stuck". First it was only 2 years, now we are moving onto 5 years.
I couldn't have picked a more appropriate card myself if they were all laid out on the table right side up!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

Prrrrr meow

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

Amen?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow, you're a regular Dr. Doolittle you are.

a reply to: Ektar

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Does he need a card?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
PLugging another thread of mine:

check out the people forum, title: too beautiful, will make your day.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So I just ask a question?

What is my future?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

why would he need that when He has a voice?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

First 6 months 2015: 8 of swords. Not totally being your self, feeling restrained. Best way to counteract: two of sowrds. Reunite your feelings and your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You are seriously starting to creep me out.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hey queen..Life gets busy. Never had a chance to say thanks for the reading. Appreciate you taking the time for myself and all the others here. Be Well.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There have been many kings and words immeasurable. The creator of the universe loves us all. Those who believe that love is only for a certain group or that any soul good or bad will be turned away are conceited and proud. Very very human traits that have nothing to do with the mystical creator of all.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
There have been many kings and words immeasurable. The creator of the universe loves us all. Those who believe that love is only for a certain group or that any soul good or bad will be turned away are conceited and proud. Very very human traits that have nothing to do with the mystical creator of all.

That which is impure and imperfect cannot approach God. He wants that all men become pure, but not all men want that. The free will come into play.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That is what your particular belief system teaches. Not mine. The creator of all turns none away. Religions that teach terror and fear and rejection are constructs of man. Created to control other men. The biggest and most believed lie ever.
God is in the wind, the trees, the stars.
And God is within us. The power to create is in us. The power to heal the power to foretell the future all of that we are able to do as creations of God. Someone a long time ago decided it was not in their best interest for us to realize this and created a vengeful God and an evil entity called Satan to frighten mankind into not using the powers inherent to them. They took away our godliness and convinced us we are not worthy of it. I have seen through their lies. Some have not.
edit on 1112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And if we are created in his image we cannot possibly be impure or imperfect. How can one be true and not the other? It can't.

reply to: backcase

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

And if we are created in his image we cannot possibly be impure or imperfect. How can one be true and not the other? It can't.

reply to: backcase

there is such a thing as disobedience and betrayal. Remember Judas? If you wish to talk more on this PM me(although i do not expect you to) as my posts here keep being removed as off-topic.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the reading Queen,

being stuck eternally is what i feel for years now, kindly asking your opinion for this... Keep seeing repeating numbers every day the last 3-4 months. Many times in different devises, do you thing that means something?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join