It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you reply focus on your situation. You can be specific in your question without adding private details.
I'll draw one Tarot card out of the whole deck and tell you in this thread what the advice is. I have been using these cards now for almost 30 years. So you are most welcome with your question.
I am not always online but will answer when I am.
Good luck to all of you!
edit on 10-12-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird
OK....

I have got a new job, starting in the New Year. Thing is I aimed well above my normal pay and skill but somehow got it.

Will I sink or swim?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Okay, I need a new direction. I got horribly stuck and need everything new. Advice?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Alright, I need work, have a wonderful gf who loves me, need a bit of a change in my life. I know that's vague but I'm sure the cards will know.

link   
I'd like to think positive things are heading my way...?

What say the cards?

link   
Should I continue down this path?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am currently involved in a custody case for my son, where I am the plaintiff seeking full custody. What does the card say as to the verdict, which is due later this month? Closing arguments have already finished, the judge has taken the ruling under advisement.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I drew 9 of pentacles. All will be well! This is THE windfall card. New lucrative opportunities and all the good stuf.
Good luck and just get your confidence running!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I drew 9 of cups. Pleasure is needed! Fun and joy and that light feeling of laughter. You have to start to indulge your self with the more sensual things in life. Good food, maybe in good company. Or that nice long shower.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Cool idea! Ok here go's. Will I be moving to a new city for work?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i have money worries and really need a full time job to stay afloat, i can only get 16 hours at the moment, can you see any improvement in the near future? thank you

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I drew queen of spades. Somehow you need to be more rational, effective and independent. This card is about not letting emotions get the better of you. Of seeing things for what they really are. Like an eagle.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I drew the wheel of fortune, things are speeding up the right way. Allow hem to happen but though understand that ups and downs are part of life.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: and14263
I drew 9 of pentacles. All will be well! This is THE windfall card. New lucrative opportunities and all the good stuf.
Good luck and just get your confidence running!

You absolute beauty!

Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360
YES! I drew the chariot, it means success. But never forget the people that helpd you or that there is more to life than money and material goods.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Awesome! Thanks for the reading, practice makes perfect!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Should I stay or should I go?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Are there any changes on the way?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov
I drew the queen of swords, which I think could be a good sign. It also indicates that you need to take your losses if they occur. You need to get efficient, effective and oversee the things for what they are. Of course you are emotional, I get it with the custosy and all. But see who is helpful and who not. Become savy.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

First of, does San Francisco mean anything special to you?
I drew 6 of cups. Don't get sentimental! What used to be good isn't anymore the case most often. I don't think you will move to another city.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join