It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's very nice of you to take the time to share this knowledge- I hope you won't mind if I drop a question of my own.

What is my future? Is it negative? Positive?

Thanks for taking the time to do this

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Thank ya kindly. A and R were initials of their first names. I'm seeing one at the end of the month. Can report back then.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Your last response really resonated with me and I would like insight into one last area of interest.

I started my new job on Halloween and since things there have been going very well for me.

However an increase in certain "metaphysical" type events is common place with my new employer, so it adds a degree of difficulty alongside of the more "physical" demands as an employee there.

I could go into more detail if you think it would get a more refined answer but if the above is enough, I request information on my "future" with this company and also any indication of why things are escalating at such a pace.

Also any information about this "employer" that may show up would be interesting to me.

Thanks!

Namaste

edit on 13-1-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
First of all thank you for the reading.I have attempted to use Tarot in the past with no luck.

My question is this: My husband had a brief affair that was ended shortly after it started, he says it will never happen again. Is this true,or will he cheat on me in the future?

Thank you

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: X5452DT

I got tempernace, you really need balance in your life and person. MY feeling says you might need professional help with this.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bountyxhunter

Always nice to hear how things pan out

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pixelle

Strangely enough I drew the wto cards I had for another person here. 2015 will be in the mood of 4 of cups: feeling dissatisfied.
Answer is knight of cups. Actively giving TLC to people, offering help, and if applicable romance.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

So you work in a haunted place? Staying with this employer will yield Judgement: finding truth. Real truth, not want one would like to hear.

I saw a man, 50-ish, with a big posture, wearing glasses and having a small moustache. Do you know this man?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Morgan192001

I drew 4 of cups, he feels annoyed with the relationship and you know what that can lead to. But let me ask you this. Do you still feel comfortable with him? Does it take a lot of energy to be with him, trusting him?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm looking for advice in a venture of love, specifically whether to enter into a poly relationship. Should I do it?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

So you work in a haunted place? Staying with this employer will yield Judgement: finding truth. Real truth, not want one would like to hear.

I saw a man, 50-ish, with a big posture, wearing glasses and having a small moustache. Do you know this man?

It's not a haunted house or anything, my start date just happened to be on Halloween.

There are a few people there that fit that description actually. I was looking for insight into the "company" as a whole, perhaps my using the term "employer" through things off.

The judgment card is interesting. Thank you for your time. /wave

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Billie828

Drew 9 of swords: pain, shame and guilt. Is this multi relationship really what you want? Or is it due to your religion?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I wonder, what is it you really want to know. Feel that there is way more to this.

EDIT: the man resembles that paranormal debunker who's name I forgot.

edit on 15-1-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

I wonder, what is it you really want to know. Feel that there is way more to this.

EDIT: the man resembles that paranormal debunker who's name I forgot.

There is definitely "more to this" but I'm not certain how go about asking what I'm looking for.

The two cards you've pulled for me so are The Devil and Judgement cards.

Lots of energy around the situation for certain.

[edit] I'm not familiar with any debunkers. Maybe his name/face will pop into your mind eventually.

edit on 15-1-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thank you. I do look after the neighborhood strays as no one else will. I'd give some Love to Whoever He is if I could find him.

Can you give me any information about The One I should be with? Please?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hello, thanks again for your reading , but you say “that I need professional help” ? Like what ? I am not crazy and or imagine stuff… That thing that I describe you about the repeating numbers is happening to me and many others as I have read, maybe it means nothing or be coincidence have no idea… In any case sorry if I have misunderstood your words or you mine…(By the way it’s the first time that I ask for a Taro reading).

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: X5452DT

I sensed that getting balance and temperance in your life might be too much for you to achieve on your own.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ok this is mysterious
I asked what the essence for you is re your question: 10 of swords. Untimely and very painful endings. Am I on the right track?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MuthaShipMutha

Ok this is getting interesting, the one you should be should be the devil. I interpret that as somebody who helps you resolve your dark side issues. Quite heavy I know, but I tell honestly the cards I draw.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hmm, curious. thanks, anyways!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join