It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

If the white people there didn't have a problem with it, why do you?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: whyamIhere

Pretty sure that's photoshopped...

It very well could be...

I liked the message.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

because i dont agree with it.
i dont agree cause in my opinion of it were reversed i think it would be a national media event.
im entitled to my opinion, as are you

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I ain't white but we're all in this together!

edit on 5-12-2014 by Quasar24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

if the politburo didn't have a problem with stalin's decision to make the ukrainians a target of a race war, why should we?
edit on 5-12-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ya... funny though how my opinion and disagreeing with you and the OP makes me a troll and racist against my own skin color and as one poster put it akin to the KKK.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ya... funny though how my opinion and disagreeing with you and the OP makes me a troll and racist against my own skin color and as one poster put it akin to the KKK.

take it up with whoever said that.
i never said any of those things to you.
not my problem what other people say to you.
im not responsible for them..

i suppose you should get used to it unfortunately.

ive been called all those things as well

i said if it were reversed you would have a problem with it but i never said any of those things to you
edit on 5-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Real live sheeple in action, doing as told, taking a secondary role of unequal proportions. When people stop seeing a problem with that, then we are in real trouble. The opposition to your argument throughout this thread gives a little hope that all is not so bad.

Thanks for participating.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes I agree that when it suite TPTB they ensure that blacks can play the race card because this helps to keep tensions rising between blacks and white but both side should know that one is being played against the other.

When it comes to cops killing people then its a facts that you are far more likely to get killed if you are black but at the end of the day the police are simply shooting and killing far to many people from both sides of the fence and walking away free.

Allow the police to kill at will then its going to put us all in danger and as it is many people fear the police even more than the criminals and collect guns to protect themselves from the growing police state.
edit on 5-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Real live sheeple in action, doing as told, taking a secondary role of unequal proportions. When people stop seeing a problem with that, then we are in real trouble.

im baffled by it.
i suppose i shouldnt be but i am.

but its cool cause white people are there. you know, in the vacinity, doing other things....just not the die in.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Not in the vicinity, right there... honoring the message attempting to be sent. Seems as though you and the others 'outraged' at this are the ones trying to tell white people how to protest and show their support.
edit on 12/5/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

again, not me.
not outraged.
baffled yes.
in disagreement yes
amused yes

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

again, not me.
not outraged.
baffled yes.
in disagreement yes
amused yes

i'm outraged that the guys in charge want to us to kill each other over our dna, yes indeedy.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

Every group gets all these special" our race only" perks or none do by law in America.

The law is not black and white and the grey area is used to twist anything to the breaking point.

Tell you they often give perks to blacks just to piss the whites off and that's how they oil the trigger for when TPTB want to start race wars.

Social housing privileges are a joke IMO and far too one sided

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
America is funny.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

last time i checked "we the people" meant everybody

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
smh...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This sort of thing will only cause more divide and more racial tensions.It does seem to be what the people of Ferguson want anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viking9019
This sort of thing will only cause more divide and more racial tensions.It does seem to be what the people of Ferguson want anyway.

I have to laugh at the thread about "White guy got shoot by police and we didn't protest" !

Well should we all keep quite about cops killing people like people did with paedophiles in the 1970's and see it as a badge of pride.

Both sides are being killed by far to many bad cops that are above the law and it suites the state to turn it into a races issue to divert attention from the police state that has been militarized to ensure all us debt slaves don't rise up against the bankers and elite who have taken over the USA.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join