It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: whyamIhere

Addicting Info

Wow....Just Wow

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yeah.

Thanks for what you said by the way.
edit on 12/5/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Some people do get it...

Well after the fact and without any due process, the actual situation, this statement is valid.
edit on 5-12-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Actually the ones restricting the rights of white protestors are telling white people how to protest and show their support.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I prefer factual debate it usually exposes the truth anyway. SINCE you haven't sifficiently researched my words why should I AGAIN repeat them?
TO my indoctrinal upbringing the hippies are a tool that was used against us by our own and other governments and financed by both in order to break up the nominal faimily structure. ACTIVISTS were used as well as SKIN to that effort, I say B#LL S##T and step out and watch all as the same.
pessimistic and accurate.
I have NO NEED to associate with such I AM NOT in authority,nor is my concern EVER expended for such perpheral ignorance.
BURN and harm your own as you wish.I have bigger fish to fry. YOU DON'T WANT my attention and should quit attemting to define me ,anyway.

Have fun with your BRAND NEW cold war ,the RIGHT is gonna RUN with the new powers the executive office carries and historical patterns indicate a draft and at LEAST 1 big conventional war.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Fantastic thread, S&F.

This is REAL racism at work.

Racial unity is becoming a very far-off dream nearly out of reach to all of us, and these so-called *victims* are only feeding the problem by drawing racial lines of division in their protests.

I don't care if the government is manipulating and/or ordering the media to exploit these issues and provoke these problems, or if they're doing it simply for publicity and ratings--or maybe some combination of both. The media is becoming a socially manipulative monster, and they should all be ashamed every morning they wake up and look in the mirror.

Same as the hypocrites in these protests.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

You think so?
Not ME I would place most of you above me on many levels. BUT your resonse is J-HIGH enough to predict your nominal deflective banter.
Foolish to hang the white race on me, equally so for not listening to what I said. OR DR.KING.
Must be your programming,to bad really mine taught me all about fighting and war. Not all that useful most of the time but YOU don't need to be like me nor could you,or want to.
BUT by all means shoot another card from the race deck at me.
I HAVE no one I indenify with I just react to whats around and get the hell away.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Fantastic thread, S&F.

This is REAL racism at work.

Racial unity is becoming a very far-off dream nearly out of reach to all of us, and these so-called *victims* are only feeding the problem by drawing racial lines of division in their protests.

I don't care if the government is manipulating and/or ordering the media to exploit these issues and provoke these problems, or if they're doing it simply for publicity and ratings--or maybe some combination of both. The media is becoming a socially manipulative monster, and they should all be ashamed every morning they wake up and look in the mirror.

Same as the hypocrites in these protests.

You are so right. It appears they WANT us to kill each other.

As long a the can get a camera there so they can narrate division.

When we have shamed our Presidency with the likes of the demon Sharpton.

Our media is a willing accomplice. While we were electing Obama things were good.

Now, the real war is with our Media that have squandered their precious Rights.

Their duty to police the Government and inform the people has been bought.

No Republic can survive a corrupted Media.
edit on 5-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

TextMissouri... You people are reacting to stuff happening Missouri, Missouri where young brothers still live in the racial realities of roughly 1989, by behavior and community, Crack being a problem, the movie Colors just acquired via VHS tape lol and Missouri where White people want Ataris for xmas and Meth amphetamine sales can be listed as employment records....

This should upset me, but honestly if that's what people think it's fine by me. Just keep your pretentious butts at the airports in St. Louis and KC on your way through...nothing to see here, just a bunch of backward folks watching vhs in 1989.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So those Northern folks are racist - and they didn't even have slaves!

It sickens me that this racism is taught in schools. Don't get me wrong.. I dislike most black people I meet but not because of the color of their skin. Things like this silliness makes me dislike the blacks even more.

What these people are doing is misdirection. They are making this a racist issue when it is Not a racist issue at all - it's a who's on the right side of the Law issue.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

TO my in doctrinal upbringing the hippies are a tool that was used against us by our own and other governments and financed by both in order to break up the nominal family structure.
I'm through blaming the hippies. They tried to set things right., They resisted the warmongers then and if they were around they would do it again. Hillary is not one of them. She is the state. So is McCain and Kerry and they weren't hippies either.

My "new" cold war? I'm not trying to conquer the world then or now, just expose the assholes that are. Were you even around during those times?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's true they were. The entire scene was manufactured to cull the youth rebellion and divert it towards meaningless causes like drugs, music and peace and love. The hippies self-destructed because instead of actually going against the system, most were simply reabsorbed into it, becoming professors, doctors, neighborhood busy bodies, etc. So in essence, they became the Man, they failed and their legacy is one of sitars, filth and complacency born out of stupifying drug use.

Nothing like a little CIA-provided blotter, some armed forces brats trained to be revolutionary (Grateful Dead, Jim Morrison), gov sponsored dopes like Abbie Hoffman....to completely undermine all the youth's progress towards successfully fighting the system.

They may have passed the test, but they failed in the exact way they were meant to.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

YES DUMMY THEY INFILTATED IT VIA EDUCATION. As I stated earlier.
AND THEY ARE INDEED HIPPIES who became YUPPIES, so long as YOU think the TEA party is right wing GOP. I figure its an equal issue.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

THEY fell to the SAME demon who they spoke against,MONEY so THEY settled for serving their own and raking in MONEY. THEY LEARNED from the right,accept a former CIA Director saw it gave an out to HIS buddies.
The whole racial issue is COVER for these.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They may have introduced changes like organic foods, different music but to me they'll always be a psyop/Madison Avenue creation. Hippie became a fashion, punk did, hip hop, etc. Rebellion is not buying the latest Earthy looking goods, they forgot that.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That is the official story. The truth is a little in-between. The youth rebelled against their parents (the warmongers, polluters, corporations, and politicians) and the state derailed the movement when it become apparent it was catching on.. Partly through drugs, partly through oppression and media campaigns. Something I see has come to fruition.

The "hippy" (part reality and part media bashing) movement was the last effort on the part of the people to retake this country from the wealthily elite that killed Kennedy, spawned the Industrial war complex and got the nation into the war In Vietnam.

All that was the spark that set it off. I know, I was there. You guys have been misinformed. The notion that the Hippies were the cause or are now in charge of the worlds ills is laughable. They fought against it. They would do the same today.

Hippies are "hip" (aware of) to endless war, corporations polluting and running the government and politicians that puppet to the industrial military complex. You owe them a debt of gratitude for leaving a trail of breadcrumbs that people should follow.

Government used drugs (like '___') to derail the movement. It worked.

edit on 5-12-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nah, they manufactured it from the beginning. Youth were getting tired so they made a new scene to distract them. The bands were all exploited by record companies to distract people, the drugs, the imagery, everything.

The hippies are now receiving pension checks, paying taxes and they realized it was all for nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

"Shouting" with CAPS and name calling isn't going to convince me of what you are saying.

Hippies took over… surrre. How could they be in charge? They're' all dead. Except Denis Hopper maybe, Jane Fonda and Cher. Wavy Gravy? Grace Slick?

Tell me who else was a hippie thats now running and ruining the country?

Done with this.

"Hippies run the world", lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think Nancy Pelosi was one, or at least thinks she is.

Obviously she hasn't helped anyone.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Nah, they manufactured it from the beginning.

Link?

Kids saw through the BS. Then they rebelled. The government stepped in and derailed it. The Peace movement stood against the war, the police state, the likes of Johnson and Nixon.

Youth were getting tired so they made a new scene to distract them.

They made their own scene. That was the problem. They were supposed to conform and become god citizens, work in factories for war and sign up for Vietnam.

The bands were all exploited by record companies to distract people, the drugs, the imagery, everything.

Yah the movement was derailed. Can'tt have goddamn pinko liberal commie barefoot long hair hippie protesters now can we?

Communist and anti american witch hunts…

Are you at all interested in a fresh perspective or just spouting the same rhetoric the media does today?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join